Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale  (Read 183765 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jbrg

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

没有签名活动?

很快就会有了,请大家准备好! Wink 2月底的EDCON以后会张贴通告。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trompettero

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:43:03 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 10:56:31 AM by trompettero

May I suggest a technical article about iExe.ec on medium.com

Hope this helps to understand iEx.ec.
jbrg

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:25:08 AM

May I suggest a technical article about iExe.ec on c_edcon_0_ten_steps_to_understand_the/?ref=share&ref_source=link]medium.com

Oh yes you may!

I opened a new discussion thread on btt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783541

And it's on c_edcon_0_ten_steps_to_understand_the/]/r/ethereum also.

The article starts like this:

In preparation for the EDCON conference, we present a series of articles to introduce the technology behind the iEx.ec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud. We first introduce the goal of iEx.ec by drawing the big picture from the technology point of vue. The next articles will go into more detail as follow:

• Architecture
  • Security
  • Application Programming Interface (API)
  • Application deployment
  • Data deployment
  • Job deployment
  • Virtualized networking
  • Volunteer sharing
  • Virtual machine management
  • Data driven scheduling

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

Why there is no information about escrow of funds in your op?.
Without a reputed multi-sig escrow, not many would be interested to invest given the number of scams coming up everyday.

lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:02:53 PM

没有签名活动?

According to google translate, you guys are talking about signature bounty in the end of February, right? Will the signature campaign paid in bitcoin or altcoin? I like this supercomputer project because this is the way to the moon, and compare it to the giant project-golem. RLC will be huge.
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

Hello Team,

my english is not very good, do you think that's it s possible to have a thread on the french section please ?  Huh

When ICO will be started Huh??

Good luck team for this good project !!!  Smiley

BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

Why there is no information about escrow of funds in your op?.
Without a reputed multi-sig escrow, not many would be interested to invest given the number of scams coming up everyday.

Hi Wapinter-

Thanks for your interest in the project - we are finalising details of the crowdsale now so please don't take the absence of escrow at this point to mean anything. Hopefully we will be in a position to announce all details shortly after EDCON
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

没有签名活动?

According to google translate, you guys are talking about signature bounty in the end of February, right? Will the signature campaign paid in bitcoin or altcoin? I like this supercomputer project because this is the way to the moon, and compare it to the giant project-golem. RLC will be huge.

It will likely be RLC but watch this space for final details.
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:34:30 PM

May I suggest a technical article about iExe.ec on c_edcon_0_ten_steps_to_understand_the/?ref=share&ref_source=link]medium.com
Oh yes you may!
I opened a new discussion thread on btt: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783541
In preparation for the EDCON conference, we present a series of articles to introduce the technology behind the iEx.ec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud. We first introduce the goal of iEx.ec by drawing the big picture from the technology point of vue. The next articles will go into more detail as follow:
  • Architecture
  • Security
  • Application deployment
  • Data deployment
  • Job deployment
  • Virtualized networking
  • Volunteer sharing
  • Data driven scheduling

Saw that you published a few articles and of course I added all this information and news on the Russian thread.
I know that you are very busy with the preparations with the coming conference but be aware that all Russian community is waiting impatiently when you come back from it with good news about bounty campaigns after it.
BitcoinUKmedia

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

Oh yes you may!
  • Architecture
  • Security
  • Application deployment
  • Data deployment
  • Job deployment
  • Virtualized networking
  • Volunteer sharing
  • Data driven scheduling

Saw that you published a few articles and of course I added all this information and news on the Russian thread.
I know that you are very busy with the preparations with the coming conference but be aware that all Russian community is waiting impatiently when you come back from it with good news about bounty campaigns after it.

Thanks for that feedback and for you time given to the Russian thread - we will try not to disappoint.
gf_iexec (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

iEx.ec researcher & co-founder

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

Hello friends,

Please can you up vote this post on Reddit. So that people know how we can change the Cloud business.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5t6u8g/iexec_a_blockchain_revolution_of_the_cloud/

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED FULLY DISTRIBUTED CLOUD COMPUTING
WHITE PAPER | CROWDSALE | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG
jbrg

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:20:57 PM

New article here! This one is about iEx.ec architecture.

iExec@EDCON #1: Understanding the iEx.ec Architecture

In preparation for the EDCON conference, we present a series of articles to introduce the technology behind the iEx.ec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud. The previous article drawn the big picture of iEx.ec. This article introduces the technology we use: XtremWeb-HEP, a middleware that allows to use many machines on the Internet to execute distributed applications.

On Medium.com
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

whats the status please ?

yo
PolyPanto

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:19:41 AM

In preparation for the EDCON conference, we present a series of articles to introduce the technology behind the iEx.ec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud. The previous article drawn the big picture of iEx.ec. This article introduces the technology we use: XtremWeb-HEP, a middleware that allows to use many machines on the Internet to execute distributed applications.

On Medium.com

Hello guys, I guess you are quite busy with the coming conference, hope this time you will bring us a lot of pics  Cheesy 
All new updates about articles and publications were updated on the Russian thread.
Members are wondering when do you plan to launch signature/avatar campaign? Thank you!
mirceamoca

Activity: 97

Business dev, fintech, research

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:45:28 AM

On Medium.com

Hello guys, I guess you are quite busy with the coming conference, hope this time you will bring us a lot of pics  Cheesy 
All new updates about articles and publications were updated on the Russian thread.
Members are wondering when do you plan to launch signature/avatar campaign? Thank you!

Congrats @PolyPanto for this great effort!
I agree with U, pictures of iEx.ec at the EDCON conference are welcome for all communities :-)) !!!
jbrg

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

Oh yes you may!
  • Architecture
  • Security
  • Application deployment
  • Data deployment
  • Job deployment
  • Virtualized networking
  • Volunteer sharing
  • Data driven scheduling

Thanks for your support, Poly!  Smiley

iEx.ec is featured in this article on Forklog.com [ru] :

Дeцeнтpaлизoвaнный cyпepкoмпьютep: нeизбeжный шaг нa пyти к Интepнeтy вeщeй

http://forklog.com/detsentralizovannyj-superkompyuter-neizbezhnyj-shag-na-puti-k-internetu-veshhej/

The distributed Cloud is described as the inevitable next step to IoT...
PolyPanto

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

Thanks for your support, Poly!  Smiley
iEx.ec is featured in this article on Forklog.com [ru] :
Дeцeнтpaлизoвaнный cyпepкoмпьютep: нeизбeжный шaг нa пyти к Интepнeтy вeщeй
http://forklog.com/detsentralizovannyj-superkompyuter-neizbezhnyj-shag-na-puti-k-internetu-veshhej/
The distributed Cloud is described as the inevitable next step to IoT...

My pleasure, and this article I have already published. We are really waiting for news about signature campaign, as I understood it is connected to ICO date, any updates?
mirceamoca

Activity: 97

Business dev, fintech, research

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:33:40 AM

iEx.ec team will participate at EDCON https://edcon.io/ (European Ethereum Development Conference).
They will explain how our technology works and show examples.
There's software and machines involved already  Cool
Investors will be present as well.

See U!
brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:19:10 PM

iEx.ec team will participate at EDCON https://edcon.io/ (European Ethereum Development Conference).
They will explain how our technology works and show examples.
There's software and machines involved already  Cool
Investors will be present as well.

See U!

it is there responsibility to present all cases related to this ....
jbrg

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:36:49 PM

Interesting read here:

Blockchain and distributed computing at the service of reducing the environmental footprint

By Laurence Goussu

The Avalon research team, a joint team between Inria, CNRS, ENS de Lyon and the University Lyon1, in collaboration with the start-up Stimergy, is proposing a new distributed Cloud approach. This approach notably opens up prospects in the field of optimising the use of data centers with a reduction in their environmental footprint.

More: https://www.inria.fr/en/centre/grenoble/news/blockchain-and-distributed-computing-at-the-service-of-reducing-the-environmental-footprint

Original version [fr]: https://www.inria.fr/actualite/mediacenter/blockchain-et-calcul-distribue-au-service-de-la-reduction-de-l-empreinte-environnementale

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/831569591402795008

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: