Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale  (Read 183765 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

and will users and/or investors be able to run nodes? or will they be private secured nodes or? sorry if i didn't quite get that ;p

The goal is to have an open network where everyone can monetize their servers. However we'll proceed gradually. As you can understand, there are quite some challenges to address before being able to allow any applications to run on any node.

For the first version, we'll only allow specific Cloud providers to execute the applications. We already have some partnership going on (like Stimergy), and we also have miners who would like to experimentally join the network.

Later, as the development goes on, we'll include more and more providers, until the point where every one will be able to provide its own resources.

Cut the crap.  This is bullshit and you know it.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 10:40:03 AM

and will users and/or investors be able to run nodes? or will they be private secured nodes or? sorry if i didn't quite get that ;p

The goal is to have an open network where everyone can monetize their servers. However we'll proceed gradually. As you can understand, there are quite some challenges to address before being able to allow any applications to run on any node.

For the first version, we'll only allow specific Cloud providers to execute the applications. We already have some partnership going on (like Stimergy), and we also have miners who would like to experimentally join the network.

Later, as the development goes on, we'll include more and more providers, until the point where every one will be able to provide its own resources.

hmm, ya no i can understand that Smiley  idk, for me it seems like this could be something, i'm wiling to give you the time to grow the idea on the community. Either way, your not asking for our money for a few weeks yet, so everyone has time to decide themselves ;p

haha, dont be so quick to judge man, theres some big names here. Time will tell. i would suggest trying to "expose" them by asking some hard questions rather than just say their a scam and thats it ;p who knows, maybe you will actually help the community, as shitty one liners do not.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
scam_exposer

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:00:09 AM

hmm, ya no i can understand that Smiley  idk, for me it seems like this could be something, i'm wiling to give you the time to grow the idea on the community. Either way, your not asking for our money for a few weeks yet, so everyone has time to decide themselves ;p

haha, dont be so quick to judge man, theres some big names here. Time will tell. i would suggest trying to "expose" them by asking some hard questions rather than just say their a scam and thats it ;p who knows, maybe you will actually help the community, as shitty one liners do not.
OK The big names means everything is peachy.  I get it.  No I don't.  What big names and what have they done other than enrich themselves with btc?

gf_iexec (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

iEx.ec researcher & co-founder

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 11:02:49 AM

Cut the crap.  This is bullshit and you know it.

Some years ago, a couple of days before my thesis defense, I was subjected to the Impostor Syndrome. That was a somewhat stressful period, I must say. It's really weird, I had nightmares where it was discovered that I was not the author of my work  Undecided But I reassure you since this period I am better and this thanks to my achievements.

I know perfectly well what is possible to do or not.

No bullshit here.

scam_exposer: I guess that Big Names do  not refer to the amount of BTC we have, but more to the fact that my team and me have been recognized contributors in the field of parallel and distributed computing -- and in particular when it's about computing on Internet -- for the last 15 years. But, I mean, this our grand vision that we are developing with passion for several years.

And the iEx.ec project is just the next logical step.

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED FULLY DISTRIBUTED CLOUD COMPUTING
WHITE PAPER | CROWDSALE | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG
scam_exposer

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

Some years ago, a couple of days before my thesis defense, I was subjected to the Impostor Syndrome. That was a somewhat stressful period, I must say. It's really weird, I had nightmares where it was discovered that I was not the author of my work  Undecided But I reassure you since this period I am better and this thanks to my achievements.

I know perfectly well what is possible to do or not.

No bullshit here.
I'm completely sane and very intelligent.  You can dispute my intelligence but not the message I bring.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 11:06:53 AM

hmm, ya no i can understand that Smiley  idk, for me it seems like this could be something, i'm wiling to give you the time to grow the idea on the community. Either way, your not asking for our money for a few weeks yet, so everyone has time to decide themselves ;p

OK The big names means everything is peachy.  I get it.  No I don't.  What big names and what have they done other than enrich themselves with btc?

http://iex.ec/?page_id=69
they have dudes with Ph d's and a 100 Talent Professor to start. How bout you, hmm?
what have they done? from that page i bet alot more than you will EVER do (or me for that matter).
Each person will have to do their own research and independent verification, but you coming here yelling scam with no basis (i just threw the basis you mentioned in your face), its just garble, and helps noone.
idk, maybe ill just add you to my ignore, as you seem like one of those "just noise" users that add nothing to this forum. Good day to you sir.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
scam_exposer

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:10:28 AM

hmm, ya no i can understand that Smiley  idk, for me it seems like this could be something, i'm wiling to give you the time to grow the idea on the community. Either way, your not asking for our money for a few weeks yet, so everyone has time to decide themselves ;p

OK The big names means everything is peachy.  I get it.  No I don't.  What big names and what have they done other than enrich themselves with btc?

they have dudes with Ph d's and a 100 Talent Professor to start. How bout you, hmm?
what have they done? from that page i bet alot more than you will EVER do (or me for that matter).
Each person will have to do their own research and independent verification, but you coming here yelling scam with no basis (i just threw the basis you mentioned in your face), its just garble, and helps noone.
idk, maybe ill just add you to my ignore, as you seem like one of those "just noise" users that add nothing to this forum. Good day to you sir.

Oh cut the crap.  Nobody is ever going to use this worthless bullshit and you know it.  Stop trying to prop up a scam.  Adding you to my list of scammers.    I could care less about your manufactured trust level.  You guys are all working together anyway.  It's common knowledge. It's time to clean up this shit. 

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:13:09 AM

Did Satoshi had a PHD ? or was he a big name before bitcoin ? The only reason u want to use the name is when u r desperate for bitcoins or dont really have the tech. However, i haven't seen the OP bragging bout big names etc... not sure if u r shilling under an alt ? Tongue

yo
scam_exposer

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:14:35 AM

Did Satoshi had a PHD ? or was he a big name before bitcoin ?

You don't need a PHD to make an altcoin scam.

Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:20:26 AM

maybe it helps to collect more coins in the ICO?  Roll Eyes Shocked

yo
scam_exposer

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

If you give these clowns your btc you are a fool.  ICO'S are scams.  Period. Giving btc to anonymous entities is idiotic.  This crap has no chance of ever being adopted.  If you want to give away your btc then give it to me.

marechoux

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:56:00 AM

If you give these clowns your btc you are a fool.  ICO'S are scams.  Period. Giving btc to anonymous entities is idiotic.  This crap has no chance of ever being adopted.  If you want to give away your btc then give it to me.

Why are you talking about anonymous entities? The CEO is a reknown professor in France which has worked for CNRS and other members gave their names, thought it is not 100%  scamless proof but you cannot say it is anonymous.

It is good to wish to expose scam, however if you just call scam any ICO you see with false accusation then you're not a scam_exposer, you are just the girl who screams fire...nothing more and everybody's will ignore you.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:35:20 PM

You will attend London expo in January 2017? Great, your project looks legit, and what is escrow info? Additionally, could you elaborate the info of team members, 3000 BTC threshold is very big, very ambitious, but without identities disclosure, you can't raise so much money, just my 2 cents. If the fund is less than 3000BTC you will refund right?
gf_iexec (OP)

Activity: 73

iEx.ec researcher & co-founder

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 01:45:07 PM

You will attend London expo in January 2017? Great, your project looks legit, and what is escrow info? Additionally, could you elaborate the info of team members, 3000 BTC threshold is very big, very ambitious, but without identities disclosure, you can't raise so much money, just my 2 cents. If the fund is less than 3000BTC you will refund right?

The iExec team is displayed in all its glory on this page : http://iex.ec/?page_id=69

My academic home page was there : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~gfedak/, but I'm almost on leave now.

I wish I could be anonymous, unfortunately Google doesn't forget anything.
If you use it, you will find plenty of things I may not even be aware of.

Yes I think I'll attend London expo. Would be nice to meet for people interested in discussing the project.
Don't hesitate to reach me by email. Same if you attend the Paris EDCON conference.

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED FULLY DISTRIBUTED CLOUD COMPUTING
WHITE PAPER | CROWDSALE | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 02:19:16 PM

The only thing that makes me give the project a second look is the calibre of people behind it, they are qualified professionals but that does not makes the project scam-proof. I will be watching the development here

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

The only thing that makes me give the project a second look is the calibre of people behind it, they are qualified professionals but that does not makes the project scam-proof. I will be watching the development here

I never understood why some users like to scream on ever corner "Scam- Scam",sort of a role game for them, if they fail in prophecy they try to earn some money so no one will know about that and will never accept they did a mistake, but if it is a scam project - they will proudly say they knew it from the begging.

I find this project interesting, checked website and wish the team success and less obstacles!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 04:21:44 PM

Big names? Lololol what are these big names? A cockney dude who got an inflammation of the prostate and another one, bosnian democrat dismissed from political party for having a long history of alcoholism and neglect of political etiquette. He had no fixed opinion on anything besides booze. Do u have any other people who are alright to lend their names to the project and work with bosnian boozer and a saucy boy struggling prostatitis?

maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:29:17 PM

If this is the real Gilles Fedak then he really knows his grid computing

https://www.crcpress.com/Desktop-Grid-Computing/Cerin-Fedak/p/book/9781439862148

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

wow I think it's a record of Trolls reply here.. this project must be very promising
mirceamoca

Activity: 97

Business dev, fintech, research

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:49:05 AM

Minimum cap: 3.000BTC

That's $2.7 million at current btc prices.

Insane

Due to BTC high voloatility,
During the last months it was impossible to keep estimations in BTC by looking at the current BTC prices in $.
Now the BTC prices drop again.
The 3000BTC at a ~$600 per BTC is realistic according to the corresponding milestone with awesome cutting-edge tech features.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: