Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isn't Islam a religion of hate and violence, not peace and love?  (Read 17835 times)
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:59:41 PM

I would say that religion itself can't be good or evil.
Only people can have such characteristics.
Terrorist claims that they represent Islam but they are not Muslims at all, in my opinion.
Terrorists have no religion.
So, yes, Islam represent love and peace, but terrorists represent evil.

So you put your own opinion as more important than their own opinion?

That's the problem, not the solution.

Because they put their own opinion as more important than our opinion.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:27:05 PM

Terrorist claims that they represent Islam but they are not Muslims at all, in my opinion.

That's why religion isn't good or evil. Religion is based on the way people think. Sometimes well meaning people do evil. Other times people who intend something for evil wind up doing good by accident. Religion is not only filled with these, but religion has good and evil that work as they were intended.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ilog

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:39:01 PM

Hello,

Vaccine for religion is education.

Also, I think blockchain society is one of the most advanced in civilization.

It is very funny to see these topics about religions here.

Only technological innovation and science development can bring us peace.

Kind Regards,

In BITCOIN we Trust.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:40:26 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

By giving us the advanced weapons to destroy the enemy  Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:44:45 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

But the religious topics are here, because few people look into the complete definition of the word "religion." Essentially what religion can be is anything that somebody feels rather strongly about.

The very funny part is that some people who think that they are not religious, are very religious. You can see it in the fact that they loudly proclaim that they are not religious, which is exactly the thing a religious person does... proclaim his religion.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

By giving us the advanced weapons to destroy the enemy  Wink

No, no! Give them to Muslims!     Grin

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:50:25 PM

You made out that Christianity started the crusades..NO it was Islam first to go around the world and make people believe in that religion or die Wink..

But you did make out the crusades started first by the Christians?..YES YOU DID..

Hmm...
No.
I can't say much more... I mean, learn to read man. It was not my argument. It was the one of  kryptqnick. I really can't argument more than that as you're not making a point against me...

All I did was to correct your "history" to say that the first "crusades" were the conquest of the Holy Roman Empire. The Holy CHRISTIAN Roman Empire.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:20:05 PM

You made out that Christianity started the crusades..NO it was Islam first to go around the world and make people believe in that religion or die Wink..

But you did make out the crusades started first by the Christians?..YES YOU DID..

Hmm...
No.
I can't say much more... I mean, learn to read man. It was not my argument. It was the one of  kryptqnick. I really can't argument more than that as you're not making a point against me...

All I did was to correct your "history" to say that the first "crusades" were the conquest of the Holy Roman Empire. The Holy CHRISTIAN Roman Empire.
Is this your quote?..I just love how all those people have "arguments" based on "facts and actual data" contrary to "leftists".
But when you actually corner them to their shitty ideas with History, seems like they just disappear.

they just disappear..I never disappeared

shitty ideas with History..No you said crusades and i pointed out Muslims started the crusades first  Wink..

Just a correction to your HISTORY so lets still be friends  Cheesy Cheesy..
ooom

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:42:36 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

But the religious topics are here, because few people look into the complete definition of the word "religion." Essentially what religion can be is anything that somebody feels rather strongly about.

The very funny part is that some people who think that they are not religious, are very religious. You can see it in the fact that they loudly proclaim that they are not religious, which is exactly the thing a religious person does... proclaim his religion.

Cool

The guy didn't said that he believe or not in a religion.  The real very funny part is that religion is based on the power of imagination.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."― Albert Einstein

IF a man loudly present an invention or real innovation or what ever. It is funny to think that he proclaim his religion.

To call Statement - that religion can be over come by education of society - as proclaim of ones religion is just altitude of child.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:55:03 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Cool

The guy didn't said that he believe or not in a religion.  The real very funny part is that religion is based on the power of imagination.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."― Albert Einstein

IF a man loudly present an invention or real innovation or what ever. It is funny to think that he proclaim his religion.

To call Statement - that religion can be over come by education of society - as proclaim of ones religion is just altitude of child.

My point is that all people live their religion, no matter what their religion is. Religion is in the life of every person, because people are religious beings.

A person who says that he has no religion, has a religion of non-religion.

Cool

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:16:48 PM

Hmm...
No.

Is this your quote?..I just love how all those people have "arguments" based on "facts and actual data" contrary to "leftists".
But when you actually corner them to their shitty ideas with History, seems like they just disappear.

shitty ideas with History..No you said crusades and i pointed out Muslims started the crusades first  Wink..

Just a correction to your HISTORY so lets still be friends  Cheesy Cheesy..

Oh ok I understand.

So again Muslim didn't started the crusades, Catholic Roman Empire started them.

And for your quote, I wasn't talking about the crusade here but answering to Spendulus and how he just avoided to answer my posts as soon as they have facts and data in them.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:03:37 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 01:14:58 AM by popcorn1

Hmm...
No.
I can't say much more... I mean, learn to read man. It was not my argument. It was the one of  kryptqnick. I really can't argument more than that as you're not making a point against me...

shitty ideas with History..No you said crusades and i pointed out Muslims started the crusades first  Wink..

Just a correction to your HISTORY so lets still be friends  Cheesy Cheesy..

Oh ok I understand.

So again Muslim didn't started the crusades, Catholic Roman Empire started them.

And for your quote, I wasn't talking about the crusade here but answering to Spendulus and how he just avoided to answer my posts as soon as they have facts and data in them.
Historians disagree about what to include as 'the Crusades', but a sensible list would include:

1096‒1099 First Crusade..
First an army of peasants led by Peter the Hermit set off for the Holy Land. They were massacred by the Turks..
An army of knights followed, led by Godfrey of Bouillon, which captured Jerusalem in 1099. The Crusaders massacred the Muslims until, it was said, the streets ran with blood.

1145‒1149 Second Crusade..
King Louis VII of France invaded the Holy Land, but was defeated at Damascus.

1189‒1192 Third Crusade..
In 1187, the Muslim ruler Saladin had recaptured Jerusalem.
The Crusaders (who included King Richard I of England) captured the port of Acre. But they quarrelled, and failed to capture Jerusalem.
On the way home, Richard was kidnapped.

1202-1204 Fourth Crusade..
The Pope wanted to unite western and eastern Christians under his authority. He diverted this Crusade, with the help of Venice, and captured Constantinople in 1204. Christians fought Christians.

1212 Children's Crusade..
An army of young people set off on Crusade.
They were kidnapped and sold as slaves.

1217‒1250 Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Crusades..
All failed.

Battle of Nicopolis sometimes called the 'last' Crusade
An army of French and Hungarian knights was massacred. Some historians refer to it as the 'last' Crusade..

Catholic Roman Empire started them Cheesy..
No they never they went to help the Christians that were already there to stop the muslims from killing them all Wink..

In the Middle Ages, the Muslim world stretched from India to Spain, including Jerusalem and the Holy Land. It was scientifically and culturally ahead of the Christian countries of western Europe.
By 1070, more and more Turkish nomads were settling in the Christian Byzantine Empire and the Byzantines felt threatened by this. Then, from 1087 onwards, Turks stopped Christian pilgrims from entering Jerusalem.

The Muslim religion was founded by the Prophet Muhammad in Arabia in the 600s. Its followers believed in the new religion, Islam, and the Muslim empire grew rapidly. By 732 Muslims had conquered most of the Middle East, North Africa and Spain.

It would be too simplistic to see the Crusades as an attack by powerful westerners on the Muslims of the Middle East. In fact, one historian has described the Crusades as barely a pinprick on the Muslim world.
The Muslim world was politically and militarily the greatest force on earth, much greater than the tiny kingdoms of Western Europe. It was also far more scientifically and culturally advanced.

In 1071, Muslim Turks defeated the army of the Byzantine Empire at the Battle of Manzikert and Turkish nomads settled in the Christian Byzantine Empire. In 1095, the Emperor of Byzantium appealed to Pope Urban II for help. Pope Urban II asked the knights of Europe to go on a pilgrimage which later became regarded as the first Crusade to win back Jerusalem for Christianity.

An army of knights and nobles captured Jerusalem in 1099. It was claimed that the Crusaders killed the Muslims until the streets ran with blood. The loss of Jerusalem was a terrible blow to the Muslims. For them, Jerusalem was, and still is, the third holy city of Islam.
The Crusaders took over the two Muslim sacred buildings, the Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. They deeply offended the Muslims by the way they behaved in them.
Christians in Spain began to move southwards and recapture lands that had once been Christian from the Muslims.

From the beginning Roman religion was polytheistic. From an initial array of gods and spirits, Rome added to this collection to include both Greek gods as well as a number of foreign cults...

It's like me in my country starting a new religion I.E Christianity then someone from another country invades my land which was the Muslims who invaded the Christian Byzantine..
So who is in the right the Christians or the muslims ?..
REMEMBER it's my land i started the religion in my own land..

Now when you talk about the Romans that's another history lesson..
BUT YOU SAID THE CRUSADES Wink..And the muslims started it first Wink..
                  ^
OK YOU NEVER SAID CRUSADES Cheesy..Sorry Grin..

But just a history lesson for you Grin..

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:52:49 AM

It would be too simplistic to see the Crusades as an attack by powerful westerners on the Muslims of the Middle East. In fact, one historian has described the Crusades as barely a pinprick on the Muslim world.
The Muslim world was politically and militarily the greatest force on earth, much greater than the tiny kingdoms of Western Europe. It was also far more scientifically and culturally advanced.....

Always fascinating when the Muslim tries to play the "I'm a VICTIM" card.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:02:10 AM

The crusades were a response by the Catholics in Europe (and not just those in the Roman Empire) to take back the lands which were recently conquered by the Muslims. A part of the Christian military force was drawn from the regions which recently went under Muslim rule.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

-snip-

A little history lesson:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Rome

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

Muslims need also a peaceful world where they can live happily not all muslims do violence and worst suicide bombing i know they can't do it without a bless to the goverment and goverment is just making money to make war to the isis And Isis hate catholic thats why most of people are being killed.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:40:46 AM

That's why religion isn't good or evil. Religion is based on the way people think. Sometimes well meaning people do evil. Other times people who intend something for evil wind up doing good by accident. Religion is not only filled with these, but religion has good and evil that work as they were intended.

Cool

We are not perfect but have a very weak characters, original sin as explained in the holy books.
So, each person can go good or bad, based on his own character, or external influence in society etc.
We can't say that someone is good person because he is christian and other is bad person,m because he is Muslim.
We have good or bad Christians and good or bad Muslims based on their character only, not their religion, nationality, race etc.
It's important to follow our original mind, given by God, and respect other people around us.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ooom

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:09:59 AM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Cool

My point is that all people live their religion, no matter what their religion is. Religion is in the life of every person, because people are religious beings.

Cool

Your point is pure religious heresy. To put All eggs in one basket do not work here. A mans believe preached as real technological innovation is not a religious heresy. A mans believe preached based on power of religious tales of manipulation is a religious heresy.

If you did not comprehend these simple sentences. I can break them like that:
If you preach to use bitcoin it is not a religious heresy but a statement to believe in reality.
If you preach to come to church or what ever to listen tales and do what ever priest tells you to do is just a believe based on religious heresy.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
loreykyutt05

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:25:58 PM

It is not about the religion, it is all about what we are going to believe in. It is about what we going to think, what is bad and good. It is about your own thinking, it is not about the religion. Religion is only what we are going to believe, what we are to going to be in our eternal life.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:35:29 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Cool

Cool

Your point is pure religious heresy. To put All eggs in one basket do not work here. A mans believe preached as real technological innovation is not a religious heresy. A mans believe preached based on power of religious tales of manipulation is a religious heresy.

If you did not comprehend these simple sentences. I can break them like that:
If you preach to use bitcoin it is not a religious heresy but a statement to believe in reality.
If you preach to come to church or what ever to listen tales and do what ever priest tells you to do is just a believe based on religious heresy.

Whatever a person believes and lives is his/her religion. Check out a comprehensive definition of the word "religion."

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: