Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140017 times)
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:56:40 PM

hi dev, need confirmation here? i'm joining signature and social media campaign.
Campaign manager will be back soon to approve requests Smiley
Thank you guys for your participation!
Ok dev  Smiley
4 hours left for launching Smiley
ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

ohhh man im sooo ready!!

Snatching this at 2 cents muaahahaha
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:40:35 PM

Will I be the first one to invest?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

Nope ima be there first lol
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:23:18 PM

Hi, regarding the signature campaign, do you need users to update you in this thread that the rank was changed or you will track it yourself? Thanks

We will be checking them manually, PM if it doesn't get changed in a few days.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Thank you for clarifying.
New information about ESCROW service was added in the Russian Thread.
Finally I found time to join the twitter campaign.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:26:45 PM

Not me. It still looks weird to me so if i invest im investing at the very end. But I probably wont invest anyway.
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:36:22 PM

Not me. It still looks weird to me so if i invest im investing at the very end. But I probably wont invest anyway.

What is so weird about it? escrow terms are pretty clear to me dude
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

UPDATE:

We have now added 3 new Team Members!! This will help us facilitate the development of Apps and will bring on additional security and expertise. This will help us bring forth the upcoming development.
We are very excited to bring these members onboard. They will add a vital aspect to our development of our apps.

For more details visit our website: https://www.procommerce.io/
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:33:46 PM

UPDATE:

We have now added 3 new Team Members!! This will help us facilitate the development of Apps and will bring on additional security and expertise. This will help us bring forth the upcoming development.
We are very excited to bring these members onboard. They will add a vital aspect to our development of our apps.

This is great news! brings even more confidence for sure\!
I know this is gonna be a good one!
Patriarch (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:43:27 PM

UPDATE:

This is great news! brings even more confidence for sure\!
I know this is gonna be a good one!

Thank you!
We are definitely trying our best!
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

OK, this coin is finally has escrows now, dabs and sebastianju are famous and reputable escrows in this forum. Do you set the minimum funding limit for the project? The escrows are killing FUD here, although this project seems fishy before. Yeah, I recall opair SCAM was also escrowed by Sebastianju

Just wanted to clear this point. I took over escrow for OPAIR after investors demanded an escrow. I did so mostly because the project looked a bit strange to me also. Which would normally leads to me not accepting a new escrow request. Though in hope that I can bring safety to the investors who already invested I still did it. I asked for the coins from the first part to be moved to me, which was negated. I informed everyone about that I can only escrow coins invested starting from that point.

When it came to trust issues that were severe I decided to offer a refund to everyone who invested into OPAIR in the second round. Everyone should have been aware by then that this is a big step. Even though many asked and received their refund, many still believed in the project and even asked me to release their coins to the issuer. So at the end I am an escrow. An independent third party, which means I have to respect the wished of those who owns the coins. Which in this case were the investors. Investors decided on what to do and the same way I am, as an independent party, can not decide that I will refund everyone when there were alot of people that believed in the project and wanted the coins to be forwarded. It's more work for me for sure but I still did so. So every investor could decide what they want to do. And I only followed the wishes of those whose money that was.

I personally would have not invested into OPAIR since I am in the community since a longer time and the rule I came up is pretty simple. When in doubt NEVER invest. It's way too easy to lose all of your money just for the hope of 10 or 20% additional profit after months of waiting time.

The maximum an escrow can do is offering refund. That's what happened.

In this case there are no milestones. Though an app will be released and there is the 7 days waiting period. If there are serious problems coming up then a refund would have to happen. You would have to bring these things up then.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Patriarch (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:02:08 PM

OK, this coin is finally has escrows now, dabs and sebastianju are famous and reputable escrows in this forum. Do you set the minimum funding limit for the project? The escrows are killing FUD here, although this project seems fishy before. Yeah, I recall opair SCAM was also escrowed by Sebastianju

Just wanted to clear this point. I took over escrow for OPAIR after investors demanded an escrow. I did so mostly because the project looked a bit strange to me also. Which would normally leads to me not accepting a new escrow request. Though in hope that I can bring safety to the investors who already invested I still did it. I asked for the coins from the first part to be moved to me, which was negated. I informed everyone about that I can only escrow coins invested starting from that point.

When it came to trust issues that were severe I decided to offer a refund to everyone who invested into OPAIR in the second round. Everyone should have been aware by then that this is a big step. Even though many asked and received their refund, many still believed in the project and even asked me to release their coins to the issuer. So at the end I am an escrow. An independent third party, which means I have to respect the wished of those who owns the coins. Which in this case were the investors. Investors decided on what to do and the same way I am, as an independent party, can not decide that I will refund everyone when there were alot of people that believed in the project and wanted the coins to be forwarded. It's more work for me for sure but I still did so. So every investor could decide what they want to do. And I only followed the wishes of those whose money that was.

I personally would have not invested into OPAIR since I am in the community since a longer time and the rule I came up is pretty simple. When in doubt NEVER invest. It's way too easy to lose all of your money just for the hope of 10 or 20% additional profit after months of waiting time.

In this case there are no milestones. Though an app will be released and there is the 7 days waiting period. If there are serious problems coming up then a refund would have to happen. You would have to bring these things up then.

I agree with SebastianJu, and fully back up his word.

For this specific project, we cannot guarantee the price will go up, but i can promise that development will happen.
I can guarantee development will continue and that we will try our best to make this the platform we have envisioned!

Best regards,
Patriarch.
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:28:53 PM

I agree with SebastianJu, and fully back up his word.

For this specific project, we cannot guarantee the price will go up, but i can promise that development will happen.
I can guarantee development will continue and that we will try our best to make this the platform we have envisioned!

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Thats awesome! thats what we as the investors ask for. I did some research and some of the guys on the website have linkedin profiles,
and they have confirmed trough their twitter that they are working wit you guys.

I am waiting for my BTC to confirm and i will be adding to your project.
BEST OF LUCK!
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:28:47 AM

What is so weird about it? escrow terms are pretty clear to me dude

I cant put my finger on it but like a wise man once said before me. When in doubt, NEVER invest.
solix

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:48:34 AM

15,000,000,000 * 0.02 cents per coin = 300M market cap (and that is at the best price, let alone later stages). Anyone else having trouble with this math? Even if and when this gets secondary markets like an exchange I have to imagine it will go for less than ICO price. I think divide your ICO price by 10 or 100 and you are offering a decent share of equity there. If you hold back an excessive amount of "unsold" coins, it also presents a high risk to the community that at any time their investment could be diluted with a market dump unless there is a very clear charter around the use of the unpurchased funds since you use a fixed rate and not an absolute amount divided over investors. Anyone else having trouble with the valuation?

Your Ad here! PM us now if you'd like to advertise here.
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

15,000,000,000 * 0.02 cents per coin = 300M market cap (and that is at the best price, let alone later stages). Anyone else having trouble with this math? Even if and when this gets secondary markets like an exchange I have to imagine it will go for less than ICO price. I think divide your ICO price by 10 or 100 and you are offering a decent share of equity there. If you hold back an excessive amount of "unsold" coins, it also presents a high risk to the community that at any time their investment could be diluted with a market dump unless there is a very clear charter around the use of the unpurchased funds since you use a fixed rate and not an absolute amount divided over investors. Anyone else having trouble with the valuation?

Your wrong. Market cap will be based on amount in circulation.

Edit: so it will be solely based on amount sold. in fact i like that idea better than to set a number and divide it amongst investors.
solix

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:01:23 AM

Edit: so it will be solely based on amount sold. in fact i like that idea better than to set a number and divide it amongst investors.

That is partially correct. The supply is very much mutable if the unsold coins are dumpable on an open market. What guarantees do participants have that these reserve funds would be managed properly? Is there sufficient language about that management anywhere including multi-sig by the dev team as well as how those would be utilized? What is to stop them from legally dumping it lump sum? I'm not saying they would, but it's not unlike the Satoshi wallet that hangs over Bitcoin.

Read: "potential for market manipulation with a large portion centrally controlled"

Your Ad here! PM us now if you'd like to advertise here.
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:04:24 AM

That is partially correct. The supply is very much mutable if the unsold coins are dumpable on an open market. What guarantees do participants have that these reserve funds would be managed properly? Is there sufficient language about that management anywhere including multi-sig by the dev team as well as how those would be utilized? What is to stop them from legally dumping it lump sum? I'm not saying they would, but it's not unlike the Satoshi wallet that hangs over Bitcoin.

But isnt that the purpose of escrow? i believe it should be a 3 of 4 vault in that case.
Also, unsold coins are supposed to be used BY the app, not the developers
paijoe

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:09:09 AM

Good luck DEV,good luck for everyone
why not accept payment altcoin, eg eth?

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:16:31 AM

Good luck DEV,good luck for everyone
why not accept payment altcoin, eg eth?

Thats so true, i have some eth ready for that
BOOOMMMM sent .5\ will send more latr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: