Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140017 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:52:45 PM

ok now its just a troll...
you had legit questions bro but now your just trolling.
plus you are wrong in market cap, it is based on amount in circulation.

Why do you consider questions about basic informations as trolling?

The value of a project is about the total supply. If 99.9% are in the hands of the team it just means, that this Coin is a 99.9%-premine-project.

Or what will happen with the Coins that are not in circulation? How will they be distributed?

And again: That you don't seem to have those questions but consider me as a troll - that is interesting.

ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:01:21 PM

The value of a project is about the total supply. If 99.9% are in the hands of the team it just means, that this Coin is a 99.9%-premine-project.

Or what will happen with the Coins that are not in circulation? How will they be distributed?

And again: That you don't seem to have those questions but consider me as a troll - that is interesting.

the problem is that those questions have already been answered dude you keep asking the same stuff
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:22:30 PM

the problem is that those questions have already been answered dude you keep asking the same stuff

Aha! The OP says he can't disclosure some informations because of "interest of conflict" and you say now my questions have already been answered? Then it shouldn't be a problem to show me where, right? And since you consider me as a troll - the question "why?" is also not answered yet.

See, I've read all posts of the OP. And most of the time in this whole thread it's about bounties. Nearly nothing is to find about very basic informations.

Please show me the info how they plan to distribute the Coins that will not be sold in the ICO. I know that the plan is to hold them in cold-storage - but even if one would trust them (and again: that means this is a 99.9%-premine-project) there is still the question HOW to distribute them.

You say the info was given - please show me where.

And you can't talk the fact away that the value of the total supply at an average ICO-price would be about $450,000,000!

With other words: If they plan to distribute the premine and let's say they would act very carefully - it would still mean, that the market-price can't possibly rise until the market would value this project at hundreds of millions of dollar.

Again: Why don't you have those questions? Are you connected to the team?
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:30:21 PM

Aha! The OP says he can't disclosure some informations because of "interest of conflict" and you say now my questions have already been answered? Then it shouldn't be a problem to show me where, right? And since you consider me as a troll - the question "why?" is also not answered yet.

See, I've read all posts of the OP. And most of the time in this whole thread it's about bounties. Nearly nothing is to find about very basic informations.

Please show me the info how they plan to distribute the Coins that will not be sold in the ICO. I know that the plan is to hold them in cold-storage - but even if one would trust them (and again: that means this is a 99.9%-premine-project) there is still the question HOW to distribute them.

And you can't talk the fact away that the value of the total supply at an average ICO-price would be about $450,000,000!

With other words: If they plan to distribute the premine and let's say they would act very carefully - it would still mean, that the market-price can't possibly rise until the market would value this project at hundreds of millions of dollar.

You see...you just repeated again. I told u market cap is based on coins in circulation.
And bro, they are not going to be held in cold storage, they will be in escrow.\ OP
i do agree with you  that they sould be more clear on how they will distribute coins. because the apps will bring people from outside into crypto but other that there is no real plan other than whta the blog post said.
and i do hope that is cleared before actual launch. but since i did invest i go off what te escrow said.

ICOGuru

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:31:23 PM

oh and i wish i could be part of the team
i send my info to them but no reply...they say they are hiring.. but no positions named on it
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:45:02 PM

You see...you just repeated again. I told u market cap is based on coins in circulation.
And bro, they are not going to be held in cold storage, they will be in escrow.\ OP
i do agree with you  that they sould be more clear on how they will distribute coins. because the apps will bring people from outside into crypto but other that there is no real plan other than whta the blog post said.
and i do hope that is cleared before actual launch. but since i did invest i go off what te escrow said.

Man, escrow can be anything. The real question is how the supply will be distributed. And again: What you tell people here about the market-cap is totally misleading!

1. They create a total supply of 15bn Coins!
2. They sell whatever is possible in an ICO at a price that the total would be about $450 m - that is telling about the price!
3. Of course, only a fraction of those Coins will be sold out
4. The Rest, and that will be >99% --> in cold-escrow-storage

Who will be escrow btw?

5. Nobody knows how they plan to distribute, but it's clear: They want to sell the rest! Whatever rules there might be pointed out to get it - I don't know!

6. Nobody knows the inflation-rate right now! That's another fun-fact!

Are these basic-economic-facts so hard to understand?

For me it's very hard to understand why you have so much trust if you don't know more than me and if you don't know them. And if you are honest about "no connections" - that means nothing more than that you defend something plus trying to give me a troll-branding while you know nothing about this! Of course that's possible. It's maybe even usual for guys without any experience in Crypto.
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:59:25 PM

Man, escrow can be anything. The real question is how the supply will be distributed. And again: What you tell people here about the market-cap is totally misleading!

2. They sell whatever is possible in an ICO at a price that the total would be about $450 m - that is telling about the price!

Who will be escrow btw?

5. Nobody knows how they plan to distribute, but it's clear: They want to sell the rest! Whatever rules there might be pointed out to get it - I don't know!

For me it's very hard to understand why you have so much trust if you don't know more than me and if you don't know them. And if you are honest about "no connections" - that means nothing more than that you defend something plus trying to give me a troll-branding while you know nothing about this! Of course that's possible. It's maybe even usual for guys without any experience in Crypto.

no your wrong on that bro, TOTAL SUPPLY and AVAILABLE SUPPLY are different.. i can point you to some coins that are this way
what do you mean that escrow can be anything?
i see your point on certain questions but some of them have been answered.
as i invested of course it raises more questions for the dev to answer.
no word on unsold coin escrow yet. if they dont have one funds shouldnt be released to them
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:12:10 AM

Who will be escrow btw?

no your wrong on that bro, TOTAL SUPPLY and AVAILABLE SUPPLY are different.. i can point you to some coins that are this way
what do you mean that escrow can be anything?
i see your point on certain questions but some of them have been answered.
as i invested of course it raises more questions for the dev to answer.
no word on unsold coin escrow yet. if they dont have one funds shouldnt be released to them

Total and available supply - difference: Because it's that way on Coinmarketcap or why?

Is it really that hard to understand that it doesn't matter? Let me explain why, because you really seem to be new to Crypto:

The team sells amount x of Coins now (most likely not even close to 1%). Let's call that available supply. That is the amount that will be on the market right after the ICO! I think we agree here.

But: They've sold this amount x at a price that the total amount values at about $450,000,000

That means nothing else than Debt on a future price (only if this project should turn out as very successful) on the back of those who invest now. Because they already pay the price as if this would have such a value!

Totally centralized:

They hold these 99.9% premine - in escrow. What I mean with "can be anything" is: There are no rules, no informations how and how much Coins they get and when --> to sell it. And I'm not aware that there are informations who will hold those coins.

So, let's say they give themselve rules when they get more of the premine - that will reach the market. And it will happen additionally to the inflation because of the PoS-System - while nobody knows the inflation-rate, right?

Let's think about the premine - doesn't it need a lot of trust that it won't be staked?

You know what would be possible with an amount that is > 50% in a PoS-System, right?

With 99.9% this project is no Cryptocurrency! It's a totally centralized central-bank-premine-whatever-thing at a ridiculous high price.

Every aspect needs trust while all given informations, and especially those informations that are not given show:

There is zero reason to trust the guys behind this in any way. Nothing shows honesty. Nothing shows abilities.

ICOGuru

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:31:29 AM

again, you are wrong in the market cap aspect.
but you have very good points and dev will need to answer that.
i can send you a link to a coin that works that way?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:35:46 AM

Why am I wrong with the marketcap-aspect? And sure, would like to see a working project with such economics.

The only project I know that tried something similar was Neucoin. Investors gave about $1 million in Bitcoin. They've lost everything(!), the price went down from 7000 Sat to 1 Sat while Bitcoin increased from about $250 to what it is now.
ICOGuru

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:41:23 AM

Why am I wrong with the marketcap-aspect? And sure, would like to see a working project with such economics.

The only project I know that tried something similar was Neucoin. Investors gave about $1 million in Bitcoin. They've lost everything(!), the price went down from 7000 Sat to 1 Sat while Bitcoin increased from about $250 to what it is now.

I noticed these guys because i went trough the top 50 coins to buy;
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/e-dinar-coin/

you see how the available is different than the total? and there is a wayyyy huge almost impossible max supply lol
market cap is based on their available is you make the calculations
of course i havent bought the coin and dont intend to until i actually research it

ill look it Neucoin too
do you have a link of them?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:15:06 AM

you see how the available is different than the total? and there is a wayyyy huge almost impossible max supply lol

market cap is based on their available is you make the calculations
of course i havent bought the coin and dont intend to until i actually research it

ill look it Neucoin too
do you have a link of them?

I know that Coinmarketcap shows it that way. But that doesn't change the facts I've tried to explain above. Imagine it this way:

You start a project. And let's say that you are really a great CEO and Coder and totally honest - but there is nothing else yet than an idea. You sell the idea for 0.1% of the total supply. The rest is under your control or in escrow, will be released when you reach certain milestones.
The total supply is valued at about $500 million.

The 0.1% is the available supply that is on the market.

Since you are a great coder and you hired other great guys you meet those milestones over time and of course: You need funding and you want to distribute the currency. So you sell - maybe in additional ICO's. But if your first ICO already had a price as if the project already would be worth half a billion dollar - where should be room to make profit for your Investors? It will need years of perfect development and marketing and work in all aspects to get a project to such a valuation.  

But the problem is: Even if you would be the best coder and the most honest person - people can't possibly know if that is really the case until you prove it over time. But the decision to make such an ICO would already prove the opposite. It would show that you have no understanding. It's not possible that people will adopt a 99.9% premine-cryptocurrency! That wouldn't even be possible if the price would be a fraction of what it is now! And there is also no reason for another central-bank-illness! Cryptocurrencies are not about central-control - it's about the opposite!

And just to avoid misunderstandings: I'm not talking about you here - that's what this project is about. They have no clue!  

This project has zero chance and I'm not guessing! It's a fact!

And because your question about Neucoin:

This was my prediction right after launch end of Sept 15:

(...)

This project has absolutely no chance. It has no chance as a Scam and it has no chance as a legit project. And btw: How can this be legit?

(...)  

This is the chart:

It's dead... And btw, Neucoin-Investors also called me a troll while I just outlined the facts. And Neucoin was much bigger than this project. Even the Doge-Inventor Jackson Palmer promoted it and the Founder of Neucoin was the Millionair behind Candy-Crush.

ICOGuru

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:40:16 AM

no point in looking it up if they are dead.
So we are partially right, of course the total marketcap will be of 450m but it will not be shown in coinmarketcap.
Well dev has some answers to give us, i invested what i could afford to loose.
when i see the whitepaper and its detailed ill prob invest more depending on what is in there.
but hopefully it isnt a scam and all promises are made. but regardless people should always be aware.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:54:20 AM

So we are partially right, of course the total marketcap will be of 450m but it will not be shown in coinmarketcap.
when i see the whitepaper and its detailed ill prob invest more depending on what is in there.
but hopefully it isnt a scam and all promises are made. but regardless people should always be aware.

What coinmarket-cap shows or not shows is not that relevant. Imagine any of the more established projects, let's say Dash: Would people trade it if they would know: 99.9% is in the hand of the team? Of course not. They already had problems because of instamine-accusations! Or take Factom: Total supply is valued at about $30 million. And they have partnerships all over the world, they make real business. But the total supply of this 99.9%-premine-*whatever*-project should value at hundreds of millions without a whitepaper? People wouldn't even buy into Factom if the team would hold that much!

Since it's not possible that this is a quality-project and since there is proof that the guys behind didn't really think about it, it's not even relevant if this is a planned scam (if yes, not even smart) or just naive-stupid. Out of Investor-perspective both stays the same: Safe way to lose money.
ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:49:54 AM

What coinmarket-cap shows or not shows is not that relevant. Imagine any of the more established projects, let's say Dash: Would people trade it if they would know: 99.9% is in the hand of the team? Of course not. They already had problems because of instamine-accusations! Or take Factom: Total supply is valued at about $30 million. And they have partnerships all over the world, they make real business. But the total supply of this 99.9%-premine-*whatever*-project should value at hundreds of millions without a whitepaper? People wouldn't even buy into Factom if the team would hold that much!

Since it's not possible that this is a quality-project and since there is proof that the guys behind didn't really think about it, it's not even relevant if this is a planned scam (if yes, not even smart) or just naive-stupid. Out of Investor-perspective both stays the same: Safe way to lose money.

This discussion is very interesting.
I expect from each party to provide the right information. I hope the DEV can answer honestly and commentators explain the right information and not a scam.
do this each debate. between DEV and also commentator
sintya

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:34:14 AM

signature campaign can still be?
Dynamic Index

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:09:48 AM

Grin

What are the escrow release goals and nice to see dabs and seb working on another project. Last one you guys escrowed I invested in. But without any goals for the dev to meet besides releasing a wallet, an exchange, bock explorer ect I wont be investing here.

So dev. What are the goals you need to meet before the escrows will release the btc to you.

Dude, its right there.

Safety from Escrow

Development for one app is currently happening, and funding is coming solely from the issuer. This app will be ready BEFORE ICO funds are released to the issuer.

www.procommerce.io has the TeamBio.
They will do an interview with Coininterview, and work on a couple more.
These will be Live hangouts on Youtube or Google Hangout.

Once the Wallet and the PRO Coins are released to the investors we will wait 7 days to see if problems arise with the wallet or Coin, then we will release the Bitcoins to the issuer. This way of handling things is useful, waiting times already stopped a number scammy ICO's from happening because there is time to show the validity of the ICO.

Please note that the safety I can provide only reaches up to the point where I released the bitcoins to the issuer.

Looks good to me. I'll keep watching and see where this goes. Could be the next vidz.

So there are no milestones?  They get all the bitcoins 7 days after the coins are released and wallet is stable?
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:14:53 AM

It looks good one, keep watching.

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:24:40 AM

Just update the Filipino translated OP of Pro commerce.
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

This ico is way too expensive.

15 billion coins is A LOT of coins, at 3 cents each I just do not see them selling for much post launch.

Obviously the devs won't get hundreds of million of dollars in investors so what will the rest of the be used for...devs to dump on the market further screwing people who bought in?

what a joke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: