Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:36:59 AM

Code will be uploaded at the end of ICO.
That high Market cap will no be existence if there are no users. It might take 10 years or more for those coins to be in circulation.
Coins in circulation will be from ICO and Rebates.
Again, We are working on escrow terms for unsold coins right now. We will not control unsold coins.
I will make a video next week, we have too much development and only a couple weeks left so time is short.
Unfortunately, we all think of only a cryptocurrency market cap.
It's clear that the market cap will mostly be determined on new users coming into crypto.
Please refer to the white paper as some questions were answered there.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

I agree with the market cap. Its only measured with coins in circulation and it makes sense that the part of the no users no coins so people will make the markert cap go up

I've tried to explain you the difference between marketcap and total value some time ago. And they've measured the value of this central-bank-PoS-inflation-System at about $450 million.

Now you have the choice to trust that they won't sell the 99.9% on the market. But why does it exist? To sell it once new users come in? And if that happens, how could this have any potential to rise in price if they begin to sell once there would be more demand - it already is at a ridiculous high price! And who would benefit in such a scenario? Investors or Patriarch?

The price can't rise until this project would legitimately value at $450 million! That can't ever happen because of it's design! And it won't happen because I give you my word: There won't be real development. Maybe they'll release some kind of Code and an App they've copied out of other Githubs - but they have in no way the expertise to lead a project.

Plus: Do you really believe that this has any chance to get on a legit exchange? And if that would happen (and it won't happen), do you really believe there will be enough stupid enough to buy into this?

The question if this is a legit project or not is no secret to solve. The answer is obvious. But what I would really like to know is if you really believe in this as an Investor or if you are part of this. Because if you are really just a user who truly believes in this and gave his real money - you should open your eyes and start to think.

You are incorrect. Market value will only reach that if there are more users than all altcoins put together (No users=No coins in circulation hence market cap is determined by such)
We have stated before that WE will not hold those coins. It's designed to give out coins based on users coming into this platform.
Again, we understand that you do not see it the same way we do.
It's ok, I can only do my part of developing and bringing in connections and more merchants.

Kind regards,
Patriarch.
SeeTheThangIs

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:41:01 PM

Patriarch aka Carlos Contreras,

do you have any professional relationship with Armando Contreras who is the CEO of iPRO Network?  There seems to be some connection between your Project and his network, but it hasn't been addressed or confirmed on here yet?  As a potential investor...we would like some clarity if you are able to explain any connection to the iPRO Network

Armando Contreras' iPRO Network
http://rpedoacnng.html.ipronetwork.com/

Carlos Contreras' PRO Commerce
https://www.procommerce.io/

These 2 sites seem eerily similar...perhaps designed by the same people?  Again, we're just looking for clarity on this matter.

Is iPRO Network one of the merchants or what?  Will you ever respond to the 4 or 5 different people who have asked (multiple times) about the list of reputable merchants?  Surely by now you can give us a straight up YES or NO to some of the names that you've mentioned...withholding investment until you address these 'simple' concerns please.  I hope this project is legit and successful, the whitepaper has some great ideas....

Patriarch (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

Patriarch aka Carlos Contreras,

do you have any professional relationship with Armando Contreras who is the CEO of iPRO Network?  There seems to be some connection between your Project and his network, but it hasn't been addressed or confirmed on here yet?  As a potential investor...we would like some clarity if you are able to explain any connection to the iPRO Network

Armando Contreras' iPRO Network
http://rpedoacnng.html.ipronetwork.com/

Carlos Contreras' PRO Commerce
https://www.procommerce.io/

These 2 sites seem eerily similar...perhaps designed by the same people?  Again, we're just looking for clarity on this matter.

Is iPRO Network one of the merchants or what?  Will you ever respond to the 4 or 5 different people who have asked (multiple times) about the list of reputable merchants?  Surely by now you can give us a straight up YES or NO to some of the names that you've mentioned...withholding investment until you address these 'simple' concerns please.  I hope this project is legit and successful, the whitepaper has some great ideas....

Yes, there most certainly is a professional connection. iPRO Network is one of the early adopters and will be leveraging this project. They are a marketing and ecommerce platform that will use PRO currency. They will promote online products and bring awareness to. As someone who is interested in participating in the ICO you will appreciate the time and care that has been placed in this project and the strategic alliances that have been created to further expand the development of the currency and applications, the acceptance and use of the currency and to create liquidity for it. Strategic relationships with organizations with a wide reach are a way to accelerate this process and reach our goals.

They are using a similar design to stay congruent in the look and feel, since they are creating greater awareness about our coin.

We started with great ideas and now what you see laid out in the whitepaper is a project that has been worked on for quite some time. It will come to fruition. If you feel any reservations about participating in this ICO by all means take your time and participate only when you feel comfortable to do so. The project will move forward regardless of the ICO.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
SeeTheThangIs

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:00:05 PM

Will you ever respond to the 4 or 5 different people who have asked (multiple times) about the list of reputable merchants?  Surely by now you can give us a straight up YES or NO to some of the names that you've mentioned...

Can you provide a list or an answer to the big-name merchants you used earlier in this thread?  Other than iPRO Network, are there any other 'early adopters' of this coin? 

How about that straight-up YES or NO ....

Thanks for your reply, I'll keep watching this project with much enthusiasm...it has amazing potential
Patriarch (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:02:49 AM

Will you ever respond to the 4 or 5 different people who have asked (multiple times) about the list of reputable merchants?  Surely by now you can give us a straight up YES or NO to some of the names that you've mentioned...

Can you provide a list or an answer to the big-name merchants you used earlier in this thread?  Other than iPRO Network, are there any other 'early adopters' of this coin? 

Thanks for your reply, I'll keep watching this project with much enthusiasm...it has amazing potential

If you are talking about retailers within the Rebate App, then YES, people that buy products from those retailers will receive coins back.
Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Patriarch (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:13:07 AM

We are very excited to bring this update!!!
Our press release has been picked up by hundreds of media outlets.
Check out all of the media coverage.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:26:04 AM

Good media coverage for this project, what I would like to know is the minimum funding that would make this project go public. In my opinion anything less than 100BTC is low for this project to succeed
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:33:13 AM

woow great media press , this ico will success i hope can raise more than 200 BTC
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:08:09 AM

Sadly this coverage can be bought. Pr firms do this..

ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:22:07 AM

Lets just skip this comment number.....
ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

Sadly this coverage can be bought. Pr firms do this..
Well ALL press is bought buddy, I know because I've worked for a marketing company before.
They pay for the Press Release but its up to the websites to actually pick it up.
So for the Websites that did, I say it was good results.

Congrats! Seems like a lot of websites picked up the story!
Smiley
James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:30:26 AM

It's awaesome!
Some people are less confident with this project, but look at the future.
The project is still being developed and the team is still working hard to make this project a success.

Great job PRO Team!
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:27:28 AM

There is no gold method that will be succes but hope this is.
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

good job dev !!!!
good news !!!!!!!
I hope more and more investors for invest PRO COMMERCE!!
i hope PRO COMMERCE success !!
we all still supporting. god bless PRO COMMERCE
100stacks

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:50:44 AM

If you are talking about retailers within the Rebate App, then YES, people that buy products from those retailers will receive coins back.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Achoo,..

sorry I'm allergic to bullshit
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

Why is no information given about devs in op.I am looking for devs public profile where can I find it?Why the prefer to stay behind the veil?Sorry but usually it makes be a bit dubious.

Maloppo

Activity: 668

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:03:33 PM

woow great media press , this ico will success i hope can raise more than 200 BTC

No need to worry
I am sure the proyek will be success and The target will be reached. Good luck.
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

Check out all of the media coverage./center]
Hi @Patriarch. Good job and well-done team, waiting impatiently new of your apps launch. Some members are wondering about social bounty campaign, will you count additional bonuses for tweeted/retweets/shares of project during ICO or just the original task when joined?
Also I will appreciate if you check why Russian thread disappeared from the list?Thanks

TRANSLATION BOUNTIES ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. PM TO RESERVE.
 Italian Translation         *Reserved* - Flomess
Chinese Translation       *Reserved* - btcdie
Slovenian Translation     *Reserved* - Simple858
Turkish Translation         *Reserved* - talatk
Hungarian Translation     *Reserved* - cointrader83
Dutch Translation           *Reserved* - BestWebCreator
Maltese Translation        *Reserved* - ostrogoto2012
Korean Translation         *Reserved* - rolings
Thai Translation            *Reserved* - golfhuso
Romanian Translation     *Reserved* - ltcrstrbrt
Swedish Translation       *Reserved - Friladon
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:40:23 PM

Only so few btc has invested? Not possible to be successful, failed one.

SeeTheThangIs

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

Best regards,
Patriarch.

This quote below is from the article from Jan 25th that is posted on Procommerce.blog  "Are crypto currencies accepted by the masses?"

Carlos Contreras, the founder says that, “…in the past, cryptocurrencies have appealed predominantly to technical savvy people, advanced speculators and some who might not place complete trust in traditional fiat currency. PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency, automatically creating a crypto piggy bank of coins. Consumers can then take those coins and trade them on an exchange or spend them at merchants that accept PRO cryptocurrency.

Are the big-names officially with you guys yet?
Walmart - YES or NO
Best Buy - YES or NO
Priceline - YES or NO
Macy's   -  YES or NO

If so, that is a huge deal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: