Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:07:47 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 01:28:36 AM by drays

@drays

I noticed your concerns; you should continue to hold on to those concerns. I have zero problems with it.

I know from personal experience that benefits [and often losses] come to those who take on risk in spite of [objective or subjective] uncertainty. I mine a lot of Bitcoin and Dash (and my mentor mines 10x as much as I do), so I have seen a lot of market ups and downs. I have been scammed many times but I have profited much more. Believe it when I say I could have come up with millions (not literally millions) of sound reasons why I should avoid the PROC opportunity, but I did not because I could afford the loss. I mine more Bitcoin and Dash in one month than the entire ICO collected, yet I donated less than 1% to the ICO. Honestly, I regret my decision [I should have donated more]. But, that is how it is when it comes to me behaving rationally.

Bounded rationality:

"Concept that decision makers (irrespective of their level of intelligence) have to work under three unavoidable constraints: (1) only limited, often unreliable, information is available regarding possible alternatives and their consequences, (2) human mind has only limited capacity to evaluate and process the information that is available, and (3) only a limited amount of time is available to make a decision. Therefore even individuals who intend to make rational choices are bound to make satisficing (rather than maximizing or optimizing) choices in complex situations. These limits (bounds) on rationality also make it nearly impossible to draw up contracts that cover every contingency, necessitating reliance on rules of thumb."

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/bounded-rationality.html

I hope you get all your concerns addressed. Stay with it--there is no harm in it. Be strong!

-mt

ps, I love PROC's retail play! Rah-rah-rah!  Grin

What you write above makes perfect sense, and its one of the reasons I still read this thread - to see whether my conclusions on this specific project are correct, or I was mistaken and so there is an opportunity for me to learn from this possible mistake.

As to whether should I hold on to my concerns or not... let me decide it for myself. Up to now there is still no resolution to those my initial concerns, and all they still remain valid. That doesn't mean I need to be strong to hold on to them, as they do not stress me in any way. The investors are the ones who should care, not me. For me this coin is a watching experience, nothing more.

And yes, investing in PROC *is* an opportunity, just I believe there are much better opportunities now, the ones which have real tech behind them, have much less scam-like appearane, and - why not to tell it - way brighter developers. I know what attracted you to this project, is not tech features, but marketing and "retail play", but if you look more carefully into history of this place, you could see that practically every single project on BCT, which used marketing buzztalk instead of normal human language + tech jargon, have turned to be scam. That has a good reason behind it, but I will not elaborate, as you wont appreciate it Smiley

So... lets see. In any case, as I told before, I believe this thing WILL be pumped before being dumped Grin

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:08:37 AM

Stop hating on the gaddamn project because you didn't get the ICO.  Thes are the same assholes that run around to every BTC talk thread yelling FUD.  Can we put together a crypto swat team to just deal with ppl like this?  

This is just getting weird with these types who never worked a real job in their lives and all they know how to do is destroy everything they touch.  

Please be more specific (whom exactly do you refer to), so I could understand whether I need to explain you something, or we are all good.

... this space is not for rent ...
marketingtiger

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:54:36 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 02:26:05 PM by marketingtiger

What you write above makes perfect sense, and its one of the reasons I still read this thread - to see whether my conclusions on this specific project are correct, or I was mistaken and so there is an opportunity for me to learn from this possible mistake.

As to whether should I hold on to my concerns or not... let me decide it for myself. Up to now there is still no resolution to those my initial concerns, and all they still remain valid. That doesn't mean I need to be strong to hold on to them, as they do not stress me in any way. The investors are the ones who should care, not me. For me this coin is a watching experience, nothing more.

And yes, investing in PROC *is* an opportunity, just I believe there are much better opportunities now, the ones which have real tech behind them, have much less scam-like appearane, and - why not to tell it - way brighter developers. I know what attracted you to this project, is not tech features, but marketing and "retail play", but if you look more carefully into history of this place, you could see that practically every single project on BCT, which used marketing buzztalk instead of normal human language + tech jargon, have turned to be scam. That has a good reason behind it, but I will not elaborate, as you wont appreciate it Smiley

So... lets see. In any case, as I told before, I believe this thing WILL be pumped before being dumped Grin
Respect.

Indeed, PROC is an opportunity, though whether PROC is less or more beneficial than other digital currency opportunities is largely subjective (an interpretation urged on by one's motives).

PROC is an option and one that is *moderately proactive* retail-wise... Total retail sales worldwide may well increase by 9% (estimated) to $28+ trillion in 2018, e-commerce will account for $2.5 trillion (estimated) of those sales (https://www.invespcro.com/blog/global-online-retail-spending-statistics-and-trends/). PROC ventures to position itself as the digital currency of e-commerce. That is the experiment.

Investors, entrepreneurs, and consumers do not need brighter developers as much as persistent ones; PROC developers need only capitulate to the physics behind digital currency. They need only reduce the friction in this emerging space so the many faces of the market can open.  Smiley

Open markets produce profit, prosperity, and progress.

-mt

Accipe potestatem
NCMichaelC

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

Need some help please... I installed my procurrencey enhanced wallet last Sat and put 325 coins in it. Since then it tells me that my rewards will be in (first 3 days, then 2 days, then 1 day, then back to 2 then 3, now 2 again) NO REWARDS.... It indicates that it is connected and downloading blocks... BUT NO rewards... Is this normal? Have I wasted my time opening up this wallet, or am I doing something wrong. I have a friend that says that he has been receiveing rewards since he opened his, but he does have close to 2000 coins in it.
Thanks
ManFoundStanding

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:02:02 PM

Hi NcMichaelC -- My guess is its probably normal.  It took my wallet a few days to "mature" the coins before I started receiving any and I had a bit.  With such a small amount of coins that may be the issue.  Since they give away 15 PROC at a time, it may take you a while to get a reward.  I am regularly getting rewards now and my Pro Wallet works a lot better than others I have on my system. 
nobodywanttocry

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

Stop hating on the gaddamn project because you didn't get the ICO.  Thes are the same assholes that run around to every BTC talk thread yelling FUD.  Can we put together a crypto swat team to just deal with ppl like this? 

This is just getting weird with these types who never worked a real job in their lives and all they know how to do is destroy everything they touch. 
FUD anywhere.

SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

Hello, is there a Discord or Slack chat for PROC?
SSowellSVT

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:03:59 PM

Is there anything happening with PROC?

I see Patriarch continues to login, but hasn't said anything in almost two months.

ICO is over and now we can't get any updates? Shame.
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:12:52 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2017, 11:56:03 PM by Patriarch
Merited by xandry (4)

~UPDATE~

Hello!

For the past couple months, we have been working relentlessly to provide a solid and smooth platform for all ProCurrency users.
Here are some of the things we've been busy doing;

1. Source Code Update.
2. Pro Rewards Finalization.
3. QT Wallet Upgrades.
4. Android and iOS Mobile Wallets.
5. Marketing Strategies.
7. Expansion of Team Members.
8. Troubleshoot Guides.
9. ProCurrency insight.
10. Proprietary Block Explorer.

Qt Wallet update - V1.2
Please kindly upgrade your wallet to the latest release;

https://github.com/procurrency/procurrency/releases

Just as a reminder, the ICO funds have NOT been released, they will not be released untill ProRewards is released.
With that being said....
ProRewards App is about to launch!! and thats not it! We have a serious of releases coming out in the month of July as well as implementing a serious marketing campaign that will catapult the name of ProCurrency!
We will also redesign our original ANN, redeisgn signatures, redesign website and create a new signature bounty as well as Social Media bounties.
Also, join our Slack!
https://slack.procommerce.io/

So please stay tuned as July will be the biggest month for the entire ProCurrency Community!

From the entire ProCurrency Team, We will like to thank you for all your support!
-ProCurrency Team.

SSowellSVT

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 11:14:49 PM

~UPDATE~

Hello!

For the past couple months, we have been working relentlessly to provide a solid and smooth platform for all ProCurrency users.

1. Source Code Update.
3. QT Wallet Upgrades.
5. Marketing Strategies.
8. Troubleshoot Guides.
9. ProCurrency insight.

Qt Wallet update - V1.2

Just as a reminder, the ICO funds have NOT been released, they will not be released untill ProRewards is released.
With that being said....
ProRewards App is about to launch!! and thats not it! We have a serious of releases coming out in the month of July as well as implementing a serious marketing campaign that will catapult the name of ProCurrency!
We will also redesign our original ANN, redeisgn signatures, redesign website and create a new signature bounty as well as Social Media bounties.
So please stay tuned as July will be the biggest month for the entire ProCurrency Community!

From the entire ProCurrency Team, We will like to thank you for all your support!
-ProCurrency Team.

Thank you! Might I suggest a Discord or Slack chat and more communication from the dev/team. ProC is in need of a community.
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:01:54 AM
Merited by xandry (4)

~UPDATE~

Hello!

1. Source Code Update.
3. QT Wallet Upgrades.
5. Marketing Strategies.
8. Troubleshoot Guides.
9. ProCurrency insight.

Qt Wallet update - V1.2

With that being said....

-ProCurrency Team.

Thank you! Might I suggest a Discord or Slack chat and more communication from the dev/team. ProC is in need of a community.

We have a Salck channel here;

slack.procommerce.io

Thank you
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 08:03:52 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 11:30:07 AM by crypto_1028

So does anyone know what the deal is with this iProNetwork thing? Someone told me about it who bought in, but it works as a referral system that sounds a lot like a pyramid scheme. They claim to still be selling PROC at the ICO price of .04 cents.

https://twitter.com/IPNCrypto?lang=en

I also noticed that the Twitter that seemingly belongs to the devs is called Legacy PROC, and hasn't Tweeted since early May, about the time of the last dev post in this thread. One of the tweets made mention of PROC and IPN (iProNetwork) being in launch phase.

https://twitter.com/365MSI?lang=en

This is the form to fill out in order to subscribe and buy PROC via check that I was given by the referrer:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EvRpFf8_ypNAb8XS_A1Tf498A818eoup5MceszG_spE/edit?usp=sharing

That they ask for things like SSN is pretty alarming. One can also register directly on their website.

The dev also confirmed a link to IPN here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747896.msg17827916;topicseen#msg17827916

The only webpages I have seen about this are clearly sponsored ads, including my favorite, https://ipronetworkscam.com/ , which purports to tell you the truth about IPN but then launches into a sales pitch complete with charts for buy in levels and rewards.

So...anyone know what's going on with all this?

iProNetwork owns roughly 1/3 of all ProCurrency.
When you purchase a training package from iProNetwork
it comes with "Free" ProCurrency.

iProNetwork or Procurrency Team (not really sure who)
launched a Mobile App this month where if you shop at
places like Walmart, Petco online etc. you earn
ProCurrency as cash back.

Examples Of CURRENT Training Packages:
$100 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 1,000 PROC
$500 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 5,000 PROC
$1,500 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 15,000 PROC
etc....this is for the month of July.
This works out to $0.10/coin

Next month (August) it may be say (My Guess):
$100 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 400 - 667 PROC
$500 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 2,000 - 3,333 PROC
This works out to $0.15 to $0.25/coin

Also, the marketing campaign to promote this coin has not even
started yet, so it is a relatively unknown coin at this point. I
would expect a surge in demand with a good marketing campaign.
Meaning the value of this coin could quickly go up. I am guessing
the marketing campaign will begin in maybe August or September.

I joined iProNetwork about 7 weeks ago and I was the 21,577th
member. As of today, iProNetwork is at over 60,000 members.

Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

So does anyone know what the deal is with this iProNetwork thing? Someone told me about it who bought in, but it works as a referral system that sounds a lot like a pyramid scheme. They claim to still be selling PROC at the ICO price of .04 cents.

https://twitter.com/IPNCrypto?lang=en

I also noticed that the Twitter that seemingly belongs to the devs is called Legacy PROC, and hasn't Tweeted since early May, about the time of the last dev post in this thread. One of the tweets made mention of PROC and IPN (iProNetwork) being in launch phase.

https://twitter.com/365MSI?lang=en

This is the form to fill out in order to subscribe and buy PROC via check that I was given by the referrer:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EvRpFf8_ypNAb8XS_A1Tf498A818eoup5MceszG_spE/edit?usp=sharing

That they ask for things like SSN is pretty alarming. One can also register directly on their website.

The dev also confirmed a link to IPN here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747896.msg17827916;topicseen#msg17827916

The only webpages I have seen about this are clearly sponsored ads, including my favorite, https://ipronetworkscam.com/ , which purports to tell you the truth about IPN but then launches into a sales pitch complete with charts for buy in levels and rewards.

So...anyone know what's going on with all this?

iProNetwork owns roughly 1/3 of all ProCurrency.
When you purchase a training package from iProNetwork
it comes with "Free" ProCurrency.

iProNetwork or Procurrency Team (not really sure who)
launched a Mobile App this month where if you shop at
places like Walmart, Petco online etc. you earn
ProCurrency as cash back.

Examples Of CURRENT Training Packages:
$100 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 1,000 PROC
$500 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 5,000 PROC
$1,500 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 15,000 PROC
etc....this is for the month of July.
This works out to $0.10/coin

Next month (August) it may be say (My Guess):
$100 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 400 - 667 PROC
$500 iProNetwork Training Package Comes With 2,000 - 3,333 PROC
This works out to $0.15 to $0.25/coin

Also, the marketing campaign to promote this coin has not even
started yet, so it is a relatively unknown coin at this point. I
would expect a surge in demand with a good marketing campaign.
Meaning the value of this coin could quickly go up. I am guessing
the marketing campaign will begin in maybe August or September.

I joined iProNetwork about 7 weeks ago and I was the 21,477th
member. As of today, iProNetwork is at over 60,000 members.

How can there be over 60,000 members if https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency clearly says less than 500 people own 100% of the coins?  Nothing makes sense on this scam.  Only6 this board and its cheerleaders sedem to have anything positive to say.

also a good read.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Best_of_Crypto/comments/6mcgrb/procurrency_scama_warning_to_newbies/

Dickie D
marketingtiger

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:40:01 AM

How can there be over 60,000 members if https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency clearly says less than 500 people own 100% of the coins?  Nothing makes sense on this scam.  Only6 this board and its cheerleaders sedem to have anything positive to say.

also a good read.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Best_of_Crypto/comments/6mcgrb/procurrency_scama_warning_to_newbies/

Dickie D
DD...lol...you just can't help it can you?

Be positive...

Kevin Harrington (Original Shark Tank; creator of "As Seen On TV"; net worth approx $500 million) is all-in (an affiliate of iPN), why aren't you? KH and other really smart people are betting on PROC. We'd be honored if you'd join us. Come aboard DD. Go to the exchange, buy some coins, mine some coins, use your fresh coins to enjoy deep-discounts on products/services/media you need or want (or want for someone you love). Better, download the ProRewards app and use it--buy something on occasion, something you are going to buy anyway AND earn you a few PROC back. After you get some PROC back DD find third-party sellers that accept PROC through Coinpayments.

You can see that PROC plans to win win win no matter what!

-mt

Accipe potestatem
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 11:46:25 AM

How can there be over 60,000 members if https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency clearly says less than 500 people own 100% of the coins?  Nothing makes sense on this scam.  Only6 this board and its cheerleaders sedem to have anything positive to say.

also a good read.

Dickie D

Most of the growth seemed to have happened in the last 6 weeks. A lot of people chose to make purchase using
cashiers check instead of BitCoin. All of those checks are being logged in as there was a flood rush at the end of
last month (because packages sold this month come with slightly less coins). Also, iPN has a 30 day waiting
period in which they release coins to you. Even when the company releases coins to a member, that member still
needs to download the ProCurrency wallet and install it on their computer...and then transfer the coin to the wallet.
Many have not even downloaded the wallet and have the coins sitting in their iPN account which I would assume
would be logged on that website you mentioned as just 1 address even if there are coins in say 10,000 iPN accounts.
Dickie D

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:46:10 PM

How can there be over 60,000 members if https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency clearly says less than 500 people own 100% of the coins?  Nothing makes sense on this scam.  Only6 this board and its cheerleaders sedem to have anything positive to say.

also a good read.

Dickie D

Most of the growth seemed to have happened in the last 6 weeks. A lot of people chose to make purchase using
cashiers check instead of BitCoin. All of those checks are being logged in as there was a flood rush at the end of
last month (because packages sold this month come with slightly less coins). Also, iPN has a 30 day waiting
period in which they release coins to you. Even when the company releases coins to a member, that member still
needs to download the ProCurrency wallet and install it on their computer...and then transfer the coin to the wallet.
Many have not even downloaded the wallet and have the coins sitting in their iPN account which I would assume
would be logged on that website you mentioned as just 1 address even if there are coins in say 10,000 iPN accounts.

Just seems really far fetched that 60000 people haven't completed those steps.   
marketingtiger

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 05:02:29 PM

Just seems really far fetched that 60000 people haven't completed those steps.  
Not really far-fetched at all DD. Many of these folks are not as tech savvy as you may be or you give them credit. There is a learning curve for many noobs. A lot of tech support content is coming (thanks to some proactive iPN associates) to shift noobs from being less adroit to being "e-wallet/crypto" smart. Is it not the point that PROC, using various marketing channels and methods, incentivize many non-crypto folks to become users (via retail usability)? Forward-moving...

-mt

Accipe potestatem
Dickie D

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:26:00 PM

Does anyone have any real data on the Escrow wallets?  If you look at the "richlist" it shows at least 62 different wallets with more than ten million PROC in them each.  Seems awfully spread out but maybe there is a reason?  Is there?  Thats the weird thing about pre-mining.  I just get concerned when the top 3 wallets hold about 3 - 4.8 billion PROC then why are all these other wallets needed.  Considering only 2.8 million PROC are circulating.
Djm12

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:12:08 AM

Does anyone have any real data on the Escrow wallets?  If you look at the "richlist" it shows at least 62 different wallets with more than ten million PROC in them each.  Seems awfully spread out but maybe there is a reason?  Is there?  Thats the weird thing about pre-mining.  I just get concerned when the top 3 wallets hold about 3 - 4.8 billion PROC then why are all these other wallets needed.  Considering only 2.8 million PROC are circulating.

This was the least abusive comment from DD on this entire thread, is he finally feeling the love? Lol
Good points tho
Dickie D

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:44:43 PM

This was the least abusive comment from DD on this entire thread, is he finally feeling the love? Lol
Good points tho

Lol,  I dont have faith in this at all but I guess only direct unabusive questions get answers around here.  Well,  they dont always get answers.  But time should answer everyones questions.

Dickie D
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: