Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:30:09 AM

~UPDATE~

Hello!

For the past couple months, we have been working relentlessly to provide a solid and smooth platform for all ProCurrency users.
Here are some of the things we've been busy doing;

1. Source Code Update.
2. Pro Rewards Finalization.
3. QT Wallet Upgrades.
4. Android and iOS Mobile Wallets.
5. Marketing Strategies.
7. Expansion of Team Members.
8. Troubleshoot Guides.
9. ProCurrency insight.
10. Proprietary Block Explorer.

Qt Wallet update - V1.2
Please kindly upgrade your wallet to the latest release;

https://github.com/procurrency/procurrency/releases

Just as a reminder, the ICO funds have NOT been released, they will not be released untill ProRewards is released.
With that being said....
ProRewards App is about to launch!! and thats not it! We have a serious of releases coming out in the month of July as well as implementing a serious marketing campaign that will catapult the name of ProCurrency!
We will also redesign our original ANN, redeisgn signatures, redesign website and create a new signature bounty as well as Social Media bounties.
Also, join our Slack!
https://slack.procommerce.io/

So please stay tuned as July will be the biggest month for the entire ProCurrency Community!

From the entire ProCurrency Team, We will like to thank you for all your support!
-ProCurrency Team.

Hello, Patriarch! What a nice surprise and great update from the Project, excited about all the news.I will update the Russian community about it! Good luck and waiting impatiently!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:20:44 AM

The CryptoBE explorer will be in unplanned maintenance mode for today and tomorrow. The PRO chain is working correctly.
mechrime

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
Merited by xandry (1)

Guys, good news directly from dev

https://i.imgur.com/m0IjjKPl.jpg

So Android / iOS wallet are coming this month, one more step to use PROC in shops.
Dickie D

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:55:28 AM

So Android / iOS wallet are coming this month, one more step to use PROC in shops.

Lol, oh so PROC is the first company that wants their coins to be used in shops?  That’s SOOOOOO forward thinking and advanced of them.  I guess the thousands of alt coins before just weren’t open minded enough....

Dickie D. 

Ps anyone have an answer about the 65 plus wallets laden with millions of coins?
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:59:12 AM

Lol, oh so PROC is the first company that wants their coins to be used in shops?  That’s SOOOOOO forward thinking and advanced of them.  I guess the thousands of alt coins before just weren’t open minded enough....

Dickie D. 

Ps anyone have an answer about the 65 plus wallets laden with millions of coins?

What first company? there are tons of altcoins that has the same objective. If you believe that this is the first you are seriously noob in crypto and you need to research more.
Dickie D

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:12:42 PM

Dickie D. 

What first company? there are tons of altcoins that has the same objective. If you believe that this is the first you are seriously noob in crypto and you need to research more.

LOL!!!!! SARCASM!!!!!!! Jeez.   Right over your head.   Thats exactly my point.  All the cheerleaders think this crap is special just cause they release an app.  Theres no indicators that this coin will do anything.   But thankyou for agreeing with me even though you missed the sarcasm, which is hard to tell in a txt i guess.

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

LOL,

All the reviews seem completely fake on the android/ios app page.   So lame.

Dickie D. 
mechrime

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:08:22 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 09:45:07 PM by mechrime

LOL,

All the reviews seem completely fake on the android/ios app page.   So lame.

Dickie D.  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prorebaterewards.PRORewards

I found it. Ok
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:13:56 AM

Why that price rise in the past days?

Any news?

Thanks
ManFoundStanding

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

This was the least abusive comment from DD on this entire thread, is he finally feeling the love? Lol
Good points tho
[/quote]

LOL -- funny and true.  I joined the ICO and purchased some coins.  (Made a nice profit too.)  After talking with people at the company, I also just joined the iPro Network and purchased a package.  There is a bunch of people in the iPro Network (over 60 thousand was their guess) that have not gotten their Pro Currency yet.  It has not been released to them yet.  (I guess they are getting their ducks in a row before releasing it.)  When the release happens, those coins will move over from one of the large wallets into their accounts.  Those coins will hit the system as they place their coins into wallets for staking.  So I am watching carefully to see what is going to happen over the next few months.   
ManFoundStanding

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:54:50 PM

"LOL!!!!! SARCASM!!!!!!! Jeez.   Right over your head.   Thats exactly my point.  All the cheerleaders think this crap is special just cause they release an app.  Theres no indicators that this coin will do anything.   But thankyou for agreeing with me even though you missed the sarcasm, which is hard to tell in a txt i guess.

Dickie D."

Dickie why do you stay around here reading everything about Pro Currency if you don't want to get involved?  Don't you have better things to do than waist your time in a project your don't believe in?  Now just to set your record straight, Pro Currency is doing things -- well at least in my little pond they are.  I made back all my original investment and a nice good profit as well.  They just released a shopping rewards app and signed up tens of thousands of new people that will want to know more about crypto currency.  They said that other apps are coming and I believe they are but time will tell.

crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:22:52 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 04:33:01 PM by crypto_1028
Merited by xandry (2)

LOL -- funny and true.  I joined the ICO and purchased some coins.  (Made a nice profit too.)  After talking with people at the company, I also just joined the iPro Network and purchased a package.  There is a bunch of people in the iPro Network (over 60 thousand was their guess) that have not gotten their Pro Currency yet.  It has not been released to them yet.  (I guess they are getting their ducks in a row before releasing it.)  When the release happens, those coins will move over from one of the large wallets into their accounts.  Those coins will hit the system as they place their coins into wallets for staking.  So I am watching carefully to see what is going to happen over the next few months.  

My thought is that when ProCurrency are distributed among some 10,000+ iPN members and coinmarketcap updates to reflect this. The "Market Cap" value should shoot up. From what I have observed with other crypto's, when a coins "Market Cap" goes up...so does the value of the coin. Their could be an immediate and high jump in value of this coin at some point and time...I think this will happen sometime in the next 60 days. Also, iPN will release 5% of coins per week so there is not a huge sell off.

I have also been to two iPN meetings in my area from top leaders in the company. Everyone I spoke to in the audience have only purchased PROC and "one" other "coin" that was promoted in another MLM company that failed to hit the market last year. Most of them were asking each other "I can't afford to buy a Bitcoin"..."I wonder if I can purchase less than 1 bitcoin"...which leads me to believe that most people in iPN are by no means experts in the whole cryptocurrency arena. This in itself will also prevent huge sell off as most will first have to learn how to install the PROC wallet, transfer PROC to it, and learn about selling coins on the market.

Right now iPN announced a promo where you get more coins with your package purchase.
Example: $100 training package will come with 1,428 Free ProCurrency until the end of this
month (July). As of wright now as I am writing this, 1,428 PROC is worth $435.93 ($0.305278/Coin)

This is kind of like walking into a bank, and they tell you they are selling $100 Bills today for $25. How many would you buy???
Dickie D

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

LOL -- funny and true.  I joined the ICO and purchased some coins.  (Made a nice profit too.)  After talking with people at the company, I also just joined the iPro Network and purchased a package.  There is a bunch of people in the iPro Network (over 60 thousand was their guess) that have not gotten their Pro Currency yet.  It has not been released to them yet.  (I guess they are getting their ducks in a row before releasing it.)  When the release happens, those coins will move over from one of the large wallets into their accounts.  Those coins will hit the system as they place their coins into wallets for staking.  So I am watching carefully to see what is going to happen over the next few months.  

My thought is that when ProCurrency are distributed among some 10,000+ iPN members and coinmarketcap updates to reflect this. The "Market Cap" value should shoot up. From what I have observed with other crypto's, when a coins "Market Cap" goes up...so does the value of the coin. Their could be an immediate and high jump in value of this coin at some point and time...I think this will happen sometime in the next 60 days. Also, iPN will release 5% of coins per week so there is not a huge sell off.

I have also been to two iPN meetings in my area from top leaders in the company. Everyone I spoke to in the audience have only purchased PROC and "one" other "coin" that was promoted in another MLM company that failed to hit the market last year. Most of them were asking each other "I can't afford to buy a Bitcoin"..."I wonder if I can purchase less than 1 bitcoin"...which leads me to believe that most people in iPN are by no means experts in the whole cryptocurrency arena. This in itself will also prevent huge sell off as most will first have to learn how to install the PROC wallet, transfer PROC to it, and learn about selling coins on the market.

Right now iPN announced a promo where you get more coins with your package purchase.
Example: $100 training package will come with 1,428 Free ProCurrency until the end of this
month (July). As of wright now as I am writing this, 1,428 PROC is worth $435.93 ($0.305278/Coin)

This is kind of like walking into a bank, and they tell you they are selling $100 Bills today for $25. How many would you buy???

"Market Cap" goes up...so does the value of the coin.....Huh??  The market cap IS the value of the coin.  So yes technically you are correct.   Also,  was the other coin/MLM scheme Onecoin?   Just super curious about that.   Also,  why would they just "give away" so much free money?  Once that money hits peoples wallets and they dump the coins the coin price will drop faster than my dog can take a shit.  Also,  I notice the "total" amount of coins has increase by approx 60k since last friday.  Why is the already huge 15 billion coins number going up still?    And Lastly I still follow this cause its an on going argument with a real world buddy of mine lol.  and the main reason I doubt this coin is 100% because of the MLM side.  I whole heartedly believe that MLM's are completely evil.   On a plus side,  its nice to see the daily volume finally improving on this. 

Dickie D.
ManFoundStanding

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:35:08 PM

Hi Dickie,

First off you took my post and mixing it with another person's post.  (I would appreciate you not doing that in the future.)  So for clarity's sake, I did not post the quote talking about the "Market Cap" so technically the other person you are quoting is correct.  You will have to ask the original author your question about Onecoin since I do not know what he is referencing but I would guess it probably was that company.  

With the free money -- companies do this thing all the time.  Why is my local Walmart currently selling pens during the start of school at a loss?  Because they make a bunch more money selling their other school supplies.  Now iProNetwork is not giving away free money, they are giving away Pro Currency.  (A currency that cost them very little out of pocket to produce.)  Yes that could bite the currency hard if major dumping went on, but it also is a solid proven marketing technique to get people in.  Hopefully they can make it a winnable solution for the currency but only time will tell.  I am just happy I got in when the coin was 3 cents and now have back all my original investment plus a bunch more.  Again I don't know if this Pro Currency is going places or not.  If it is going up, up, up . . .  well I just lost a bunch of money I could have made by holding on to my coins.  But since I don't have a crystal ball, I chose to be conservative and pull out my original investment plus more.  That way if it tanks, I am safe and happy on what I already made.  

Now to answer your question, the "huge 15 billion coins number is going up" because that is in their design as per their white paper.  They are giving staking and other purchasing rebates.  Maybe you should read their white paper that talks about all of this.  (They stated they put in a huge number of coins to purposefully keep the price of the coin lower.  They would much rather see the price of the coin say at $5 dollars than they would at $500.)    

So what is your argument?  About it making money, about it being around long term, or something else?  It already made me over 4 times my original investment and I am holding on to the last of my coins to see if they can make the value go into the dollars or tens of dollars.  

I am very much not a fan of the MLM's I have seen.  (I am only in this one iPro MLM and that was just because I took some of my profits from my coin and decide that I would get more coins with it to hold for a couple years.  I am not sure I am going to promote it but only time will tell.)  I do agree that most MLM's push products that you can find quite similar on the open market for less and there are a lot of "used car salesmen" like scammers in the industry.

Once again only time will tell if this is going places.  I would love to see their goals met by the end of 2018.  If they do that, they will be very much a success in my eyes.  It should be quite interesting to see what they are going to be doing over the rest of the year.  

kevmon

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:48:47 AM

I used the App for the first time...and my proc is already showed up   Tongue https://prorebaterewards.com/
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

"Market Cap" goes up...so does the value of the coin.....Huh??  The market cap IS the value of the coin.  So yes technically you are correct.   Also,  was the other coin/MLM scheme Onecoin?   Just super curious about that.   Also,  why would they just "give away" so much free money?  Once that money hits peoples wallets and they dump the coins the coin price will drop faster than my dog can take a shit.  Also,  I notice the "total" amount of coins has increase by approx 60k since last friday.  Why is the already huge 15 billion coins number going up still?    And Lastly I still follow this cause its an on going argument with a real world buddy of mine lol.  and the main reason I doubt this coin is 100% because of the MLM side.  I whole heartedly believe that MLM's are completely evil.   On a plus side,  its nice to see the daily volume finally improving on this. 

Dickie D.

Dickie D...I would like know where you saw that the supply has increased by 60K. The "Total Supply" (according to coinmarketcap.com) has remained at 15,000,053,805 since I first observed it back in May.
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

I notice whenever I transfer coins out of my PROC wallet, my daily mining earnings seem to drop by about 75% for a couple days. Does this happen to anyone else?
Tupacalyps

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:30:34 PM

I notice whenever I transfer coins out of my PROC wallet, my daily mining earnings seem to drop by about 75% for a couple days. Does this happen to anyone else?

As I understand it the longer you keep your full balance in stake the more weight you have.  I would like to know how much the online status of your wallet affects your staking weight.  I had some router issues a few days ago and since then it seems that I've been getting mining rewards 2-3 times less a day.  This also could be related to the fact that it seems interest in the coin has increased so there are probably more people staking.

Thoughts....?
Dickie D

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:32:37 PM

Dickie D.

Dickie D...I would like know where you saw that the supply has increased by 60K. The "Total Supply" (according to coinmarketcap.com) has remained at 15,000,053,805 since I first observed it back in May.

Check out this link.  Its where I follow this.

https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency

Dickie D.
Dickie D

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

Hi Dickie,

First off you took my post and mixing it with another person's post.  (I would appreciate you not doing that in the future.)  So for clarity's sake, I did not post the quote talking about the "Market Cap" so technically the other person you are quoting is correct.  You will have to ask the original author your question about Onecoin since I do not know what he is referencing but I would guess it probably was that company.  

With the free money -- companies do this thing all the time.  Why is my local Walmart currently selling pens during the start of school at a loss?  Because they make a bunch more money selling their other school supplies.  Now iProNetwork is not giving away free money, they are giving away Pro Currency.  (A currency that cost them very little out of pocket to produce.)  Yes that could bite the currency hard if major dumping went on, but it also is a solid proven marketing technique to get people in.  Hopefully they can make it a winnable solution for the currency but only time will tell.  I am just happy I got in when the coin was 3 cents and now have back all my original investment plus a bunch more.  Again I don't know if this Pro Currency is going places or not.  If it is going up, up, up . . .  well I just lost a bunch of money I could have made by holding on to my coins.  But since I don't have a crystal ball, I chose to be conservative and pull out my original investment plus more.  That way if it tanks, I am safe and happy on what I already made.  

Now to answer your question, the "huge 15 billion coins number is going up" because that is in their design as per their white paper.  They are giving staking and other purchasing rebates.  Maybe you should read their white paper that talks about all of this.  (They stated they put in a huge number of coins to purposefully keep the price of the coin lower.  They would much rather see the price of the coin say at $5 dollars than they would at $500.)    

So what is your argument?  About it making money, about it being around long term, or something else?  It already made me over 4 times my original investment and I am holding on to the last of my coins to see if they can make the value go into the dollars or tens of dollars.  

I am very much not a fan of the MLM's I have seen.  (I am only in this one iPro MLM and that was just because I took some of my profits from my coin and decide that I would get more coins with it to hold for a couple years.  I am not sure I am going to promote it but only time will tell.)  I do agree that most MLM's push products that you can find quite similar on the open market for less and there are a lot of "used car salesmen" like scammers in the industry.

Once again only time will tell if this is going places.  I would love to see their goals met by the end of 2018.  If they do that, they will be very much a success in my eyes.  It should be quite interesting to see what they are going to be doing over the rest of the year.  

Sorry about the misquote, im not a fan of the msg board style here.   Im pretty sure only the circulation is supposed to increase not the 15 billion total. Maybe you should read the white paper?   Who wants there to be infinity coins...Huh?  With 15billion its already going to get super diluted.  Im pretty sure the 15 billion is supposed to be the total cap and not increase at all.

Dickie D.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: