Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version  (Read 140012 times)
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

Wow a lot of anger on this post- never a good sign when researching whether to put some BTC into a coin or not. Anyhow, at current price, I m putting a bit in. I guess we will see if this thing can turn around or not...just saying, looking at the chart, there is a ton of upside for this coin. I hope the dev team is actually doing something.

LOL yes it's been taken too far with the personal attacks so I'll just have to ignore these clueless internet trolls.

Like I said should we listen to faceless internet trolls or someone who's actually generated BILLIONS $$ like Kevin Harrington http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/  I rest my case.

Someone like Kevin and Singlepoint know they would get the shit sued out of them for false advertising and pumping a coin without going through with what they've been marketing. I think it's best to wait for all the new developments and marketing from a person with the PROVEN track record of making dozens of successful businesses over internet trolls. lol wow

https://twitter.com/HarringtonKevin/status/979098829323689990

https://twitter.com/HarringtonKevin/status/964512955692929024

http://procommerce.blog/news-events/kevin-harrington-singlepoint-proc/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:16:34 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 07:39:29 PM by crypto_1028

Wow a lot of anger on this post- never a good sign when researching whether to put some BTC into a coin or not. Anyhow, at current price, I m putting a bit in. I guess we will see if this thing can turn around or not...just saying, looking at the chart, there is a ton of upside for this coin. I hope the dev team is actually doing something.

It's mostly just one guy with probably multiple accounts. He also post to other PROC forums on the internet. He is like a Troll on Steroids.

For those that don't know. Here is the Wiki definition of Troll:

"In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement."

There will be an event featuring Kevin Harrington talking about ProCurrency and future plans in Las Vegas on 6/01/2018 thru 6/03/2018. However, tickets sold out quick back in March.

Right now they are working on getting this coin listed on HitBTC. Probably wont be another month or two before its listed though.

I believe it was vegaed1 that also mentioned some type of online speaking event that's going on Tomorrow that will feature Kevin Harrington.

You can register here: https://wsbsummit.com

Learn more about K.H.: http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/

Also the developers of PROC (or at least what I gather from messages I received from them in the past) are planning to launch a coordinated advertising campaign to be inline with what Kevin/Single Point will do. From watching the video above I would have to assume K.H. knows a lot of people with lots of money that would take interest in PROC.
Dickie D

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:01:25 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2022, 05:51:44 PM by mprep

ATTENTION ALL YOU FLUFFERS!!!! WIPE YOUR CHINS AND READ THIS!!!

THE TOTAL COINS WERE ONLY <----LOL ONLY....  15 ODD BILLION OR SO LAST WEEK.  THE COINS IN CIRCULATION CAME FROM THE ESCROW WALLETS OF WHICH WE DONT HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT!!!!  HOWEVER IF YOU DO SOME RESEARCH, AND REALLY SUGGEST IT.  THERE ARE NOW ....

COINS PRE-MINTED.  YUP FUCKERS.  AN EXTRA SMOOTH 1.6 BILLION COINS HAVE NOW APPEARED.  WTF IS WITH THAT?Huh  I KNOW STUFF LIKE EVIDENCE REALLY RUINS YOUR KEVIN HARRINGTON WET DREAMS BUT THIS IS KINDA IMPORTANT INFO.

Dickie D.

Ps.  NOT A FUCKING SPY, NOT BEING PAID AND I ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT YOU PARANOID FUCKS.  MAYBE IF KEVEN TAKES SOME SEDATIVES BEFORE YOU GET FLUFFING IT'LL HELP.

^^^READ THIS AGAIN YOU FLUFFERS^^^

Dickie D.

It's mostly just one guy with probably multiple accounts. He also post to other PROC forums on the internet. He is like a Troll on Steroids.

For those that don't know. Here is the Wiki definition of Troll:

"In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement."

There will be an event featuring Kevin Harrington talking about ProCurrency and future plans in Las Vegas on 6/01/2018 thru 6/03/2018. However, tickets sold out quick back in March.

Right now they are working on getting this coin listed on HitBTC. Probably wont be another month or two before its listed though.

I believe it was vegaed1 that also mentioned some type of online speaking event that's going on Tomorrow that will feature Kevin Harrington.

You can register here: https://wsbsummit.com

Learn more about K.H.: http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/

Also the developers of PROC (or at least what I gather from messages I received from them in the past) are planning to launch a coordinated advertising campaign to be inline with what Kevin/Single Point will do. From watching the video above I would have to assume K.H. knows a lot of people with lots of money that would take interest in PROC.

PRETTY SURE SINCE WHAT I AM SAYING IS THE TRUTH.... I CANT BE A TROLL.  MY INTENT IS TO SPREAD THE TRUTH. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU FLUFFERS LOVE KEVINS GOO.  I CANT BE LABELED A TROLL BECAUSE YOU GET YOU PERIOD EVERY TIME I POST COLD HARD FACTS. NOW GO WIPE YOUR CHIN AGAIN.  KEVIN IS NEAT FREAK.

Dickie D.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:16:18 PM

The developers told me this last year:

"The top 50 addresses are Founder/Developer/Escrow addresses controlled only by them.
Coinmarketcap needs to update their Total Supply, as mining continues they have not updated."
bithereum74

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:28:40 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 09:40:27 PM by bithereum74

The developers told me this last year:

"The top 50 addresses are Founder/Developer/Escrow addresses controlled only by them.
Coinmarketcap needs to update their Total Supply, as mining continues they have not updated."
LOL so you think if coinmarketcap updates the total supply to 16Billion +  coins, it would make PROC value higher?
Try googling  Law of supply and demand and you will be enlightened LOL
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:27:58 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2022, 05:51:39 PM by mprep

I was also told today by someone working with the developers directly: "The richlist is not accurate" and that updated numbers should be posted somewhere on ProCommerce.io later this month.

Did a little more research on the speaking event happening on 5/10/2018.

Its called "The World Sports Blockchain Summit".

Here is what I read about it:

"The World Sports Blockchain Summit is the largest live online event for
crypto investors, athletes, and sports enthusiasts."

Seems like there will be many people tuning in. Starts at 9AM EST. 15hr

To register visit: https://wsbsummit.com/

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
bithereum74

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 11:12:27 PM by bithereum74

Did a little more research on the speaking event happening on 5/10/2018.

Its called "The World Sports Blockchain Summit".

Here is what I read about it:

"The World Sports Blockchain Summit is the largest live online event for
crypto investors, athletes, and sports enthusiasts."

Seems like there will be many people tuning in. Starts at 9AM EST. 15hr

To register visit: https://wsbsummit.com/

^^which just proves it has nothing to do with this PROC shitcoin. Roll Eyes
Patriarch (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

New version V1.3.5.0-RC2 is a MANDATORY PROCEDURE please follow videos step by step. You must Sync from scratch.

You will be left with no connections if you are not on this Version.

Windows;
https://youtu.be/trQCk7t6Gro

Mac;
https://youtu.be/ZRB_YJH3wdM

#proc #procommerce #procurrency
Dickie D

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

I was also told today by someone working with the developers directly: "The richlist is not accurate" and that updated numbers should be posted somewhere on ProCommerce.io later this month.

THE "RICHLIST" TRACKS THE "BLOCKCHAIN" AND SHOWS THE "WALLETS" FOR THIS "PIECE OF SHIT COIN" SOOOOOOOO.  PRETTY FUCKING SURE ITS ACCURATE.  BUT HEY, GOTTA TRUST THOSE FUCKING DEVS CAUSE THEY HAVENT LIED A BILLION TIMES ALREADY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW ABOUT GET THE DEVS TO LIST THE ESCROW WALLET ADDRESSES?Huh   NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME FUCKING TRANSPARENCY.  

Dickie D.
ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:35:48 AM

THE "RICHLIST" TRACKS THE "BLOCKCHAIN" AND SHOWS THE "WALLETS" FOR THIS "PIECE OF SHIT COIN" SOOOOOOOO.  PRETTY FUCKING SURE ITS ACCURATE.  BUT HEY, GOTTA TRUST THOSE FUCKING DEVS CAUSE THEY HAVENT LIED A BILLION TIMES ALREADY LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW ABOUT GET THE DEVS TO LIST THE ESCROW WALLET ADDRESSES?Huh   NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME FUCKING TRANSPARENCY.  

Dickie D.

Lol!!
Not if it's not synced STUPID! Its impossible to have more coins than the actual Blockchain has.....you obviously don't know anything about Blockchain.
NOOB.
crypto_1028

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

Procsight is still in development.

https://procsight.com/

Dickie D

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

Dickie D.

Lol!!
Not if it's not synced STUPID! Its impossible to have more coins than the actual Blockchain has.....you obviously don't know anything about Blockchain.
NOOB.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ITS “MORE” THAN THE GODDAM BLOCKCHAIN???  THIS POS COIN WILL HAVE 75 BILLION COINS EVENTUALLY.  WHY DO YOU THINK THEY DIDNT JUST DUMP 1.5 BILLION MORE??

Dickie D
Dickie D

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

LOL OMG.  EVERYONE!!! Please explore this blockchain!!!  IF YOU WONDER WHY THE SO FAR UNNAMED ESCROW WALLETS ARE JUGGLING BILLIONS OF COINS BACK AND FORTH FOR NO APPARENT REASON.  OR WHY THERES NO FUNCTIONAL BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER YET LOL.  Prosight calls every transaction “mining” I haven’t found any staking transactions yet.  PROSIGHT CALLS EVERYTHING BITCOIN ADDRESSES STILL...  THE “DEVS” CANT/WONT KEEP AN UP TO DATE COIN CIRCULATION COUNT.  EVEN THOUGH TNE IPRO SIDE ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE THE OFFICIAL SIDE OF THIS SHITCOIN THEY SEEM TO HAVE ALL THE (CIRCLE JERK) SECRET INFO!!!!   WHY THE FUCK  DOESNT ANYONE KNOW THW BOARD OF DIRECTORS?  THE PLANS MOVING FORWARD?  WHY THE FUCK EVERY BIG COMPANY DENIES AFFILIATION WITH THIS POS?  KEVIN CAN SPLOOGE ON ALL THE FLUFFERS FACES BUT IT WONT MAKE THE LIES TRUE. 

Shits weak.

Dickie D.
bithereum74

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 03:18:31 PM by bithereum74

Hexx exchange+Hexx fork+Hexx rebranding+Hexx trading history+many other things= no doubt soon it will go to the moon Grin Grin Grin
Good luck everyone

Yes, just a matter of time.  Grin  Glad I picked up some more when it was at $.01 cent. Easy money

Don't forget to turn some your coins back to good old Bitcoin or another more stable currency. These coins can shoot up but they can also drop a lot in value again.

I hear you but I hold many coins and this is only one of them so doesn't matter. I've flipped proc and many other similar small cap coins  so many times when we get market swings so it doesn't matter to me whether these type of small cap's are successful in the long run. You ALWAYS have to skim off the top when you make a decent profit.  Good advice for newbie's starting off who only hold 1 or 2 coins.  This is EASY MONEY lol
EASY MONEY?... said the idiot who bought this "cheap" shitcoin at 4 cents because... Kevin hahahaha

Don't deny that. you've been loading up your shitbags and it keeps going down.
This will go back below 1 cent soon and you'll brag again... easy (way to lose) money hahaha

R.I.P. to your REKT shitbag portfolio LOLOLOLZ

Ahhh....look how cute a clueless NEWBIE giving advice lol  smh  Judging by the stupidity of your posts I think we can come to the conclusion you rode the little yellow bus to school wearing your superman helmet licking the glue off of your fingers lol  wow  The IDIOTS on this forum never cease to amaze me. Now run along pumpkin and play with sharp scissors.

And yes I'll buy some more when/if it hits $.01 cent again and keep flipping and make money you dumb fuck. smh CLUELESS NEWBIE lol
I KNOW THE ONLY ADVISE YOU WANT TO HEAR: LOAD UP, HODL SHITCOINS.
FITS YOUR FUCKING SHITHEAD PERFECTLY!

SO HOW'S YOUR SHITBAG PORTFOLIO LOOKING NOW?
NEGATIVE 75%
REKT!

OH WAIT... LOOK! PROC IS GETTING DUMPED AGAIN AFTER THAT PUMP... AS PREDICTED, IT'S LIKE CLOCKWORK. AND U GETTING POOPED ON WHILE YOU SLEEP...
I ALREADY KNOW WHAT U GONNA SAY NEXT... I REST MY CASE LOL ... BUY BUY BUY MORE IT'S CHEAP EASY MONEY LOL  
YOU HOPELESS SHITCOIN JUNKIE  LOLOLOLZ

Dumped again back to $0.009!  Cry Cry Cry
Where's my friend Vegaed1?
oh he's busy loading up his shitbag once again.
Because it's cheap. Easy money LOLZ
vegaed1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:19:37 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 06:34:41 PM by vegaed1

Hexx exchange+Hexx fork+Hexx rebranding+Hexx trading history+many other things= no doubt soon it will go to the moon Grin Grin Grin
Good luck everyone

Yes, just a matter of time.  Grin  Glad I picked up some more when it was at $.01 cent. Easy money

Don't forget to turn some your coins back to good old Bitcoin or another more stable currency. These coins can shoot up but they can also drop a lot in value again.

I hear you but I hold many coins and this is only one of them so doesn't matter. I've flipped proc and many other similar small cap coins  so many times when we get market swings so it doesn't matter to me whether these type of small cap's are successful in the long run. You ALWAYS have to skim off the top when you make a decent profit.  Good advice for newbie's starting off who only hold 1 or 2 coins.  This is EASY MONEY lol
EASY MONEY?... said the idiot who bought this "cheap" shitcoin at 4 cents because... Kevin hahahaha

Don't deny that. you've been loading up your shitbags and it keeps going down.
This will go back below 1 cent soon and you'll brag again... easy (way to lose) money hahaha

R.I.P. to your REKT shitbag portfolio LOLOLOLZ

Ahhh....look how cute a clueless NEWBIE giving advice lol  smh  Judging by the stupidity of your posts I think we can come to the conclusion you rode the little yellow bus to school wearing your superman helmet licking the glue off of your fingers lol  wow  The IDIOTS on this forum never cease to amaze me. Now run along pumpkin and play with sharp scissors.

And yes I'll buy some more when/if it hits $.01 cent again and keep flipping and make money you dumb fuck. smh CLUELESS NEWBIE lol
I KNOW THE ONLY ADVISE YOU WANT TO HEAR: LOAD UP, HODL SHITCOINS.
FITS YOUR FUCKING SHITHEAD PERFECTLY!

SO HOW'S YOUR SHITBAG PORTFOLIO LOOKING NOW?
NEGATIVE 75%
REKT!

OH WAIT... LOOK! PROC IS GETTING DUMPED AGAIN AFTER THAT PUMP... AS PREDICTED, IT'S LIKE CLOCKWORK. AND U GETTING POOPED ON WHILE YOU SLEEP...
I ALREADY KNOW WHAT U GONNA SAY NEXT... I REST MY CASE LOL ... BUY BUY BUY MORE IT'S CHEAP EASY MONEY LOL  
YOU HOPELESS SHITCOIN JUNKIE  LOLOLOLZ

Dumped again back to $0.009!  Cry Cry Cry
Where's my friend Vegaed1?
oh he's busy loading up his shitbag once again.
Because it's cheap. Easy money LOLZ

I am and will continue to flip this coin AGAIN and AGAIN and make money while losers like you just troll. lol Truly pathetic. smh

And the majority of coins are currently in the red because of the drop. Markets go up, down, up, down, etc...... in case you didn't know NEWBIE. wow
bithereum74

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:38:27 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 06:19:02 PM by bithereum74

Can you tell us what magical math you're using,  how you make money buying it CHEAP  at 4 cents and flipping it at 2 cents?
REKT!  lolz
vegaed1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

Can you tell us what magical math do you use,  how you make money buying it CHEAP  at 4 cents and flipping it at 2 cents?
REKT!  lolz

It's very simple that even a child could do the math. I've bought many times when it's low around $.01 cent and I sell when it goes up. Like the last flip when it went to $.02 cents. Just because I bought some in the $.04 cent range doesn't mean I can't keep buying when it dips and then flipping those coins when it goes up. You truly are CLUELESS when it comes to making money flipping coins in crypto. WOW

Just because a coin drops in value after you purchase it doesn't mean you can't keep buying and flipping that coin when the market swings.  You are the true definition of a newbie. Markets ALWAYS swing up and down you just have to be SMART enough to capitalize on it rookie. lol

I've been spending too much time explaining on this thread just wasting my time with CLUELESS newbie's. There are MANY ways of making money in crypto kid. Wake up!
bithereum74

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

How to get REKT in Crypto 101  lesson by Vegaed1 a.k.a. the Warren Buffet of shitcoin investing
ICOGuru

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:35:07 AM

[/quote]

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ITS “MORE” THAN THE GODDAM BLOCKCHAIN???  THIS POS COIN WILL HAVE 75 BILLION COINS EVENTUALLY.  WHY DO YOU THINK THEY DIDNT JUST DUMP 1.5 BILLION MORE??

Dickie D
[/quote]

OMG you are the idiot sir!
SO let me just add 5 more million coins to Bitcoin, do you think that possible? OF COURSE NOT!
You seriously need to inform yourself on blockchains before commenting senseless shit.
ICOGuru

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:36:28 AM

Can you tell us what magical math do you use,  how you make money buying it CHEAP  at 4 cents and flipping it at 2 cents?
REKT!  lolz

It's very simple that even a child could do the math. I've bought many times when it's low around $.01 cent and I sell when it goes up. Like the last flip when it went to $.02 cents. Just because I bought some in the $.04 cent range doesn't mean I can't keep buying when it dips and then flipping those coins when it goes up. You truly are CLUELESS when it comes to making money flipping coins in crypto. WOW

Just because a coin drops in value after you purchase it doesn't mean you can't keep buying and flipping that coin when the market swings.  You are the true definition of a newbie. Markets ALWAYS swing up and down you just have to be SMART enough to capitalize on it rookie. lol

I've been spending too much time explaining on this thread just wasting my time with CLUELESS newbie's. There are MANY ways of making money in crypto kid. Wake up!

I for one have made more from this coin that any other coin I've ever held.
There are ups and downs, you have to capitalize on the ups!

Jesus. these people are angry because they bought high lol
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: