Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** NEXT GENERATION ** CredaCash -- The Most Private Cryptocurrency in the World  (Read 9801 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ssiver

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:08:50 AM

where is the wallet "master secret" key stored? Is it possible to print is out?
I wrote it down when I first installed the wallet, but I would like to validate its correctness
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 12:43:11 PM

Any exchange in plans and chat community ? Any roadmap ? What is actual status of development and of course any user case ? And BTW if someone is interested I can sell 10 000 Creda Cash at 0.5$ each Cheesy
xaoxao

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:50:55 PM

How mine this token?
CredaCash (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 12:59:27 PM

where is the wallet "master secret" key stored? Is it possible to print is out?
I wrote it down when I first installed the wallet, but I would like to validate its correctness

There is not currently a command in the wallet that will print it out. However, it can be retrieved as follows:

Assuming you are running under Windows (if not, these directions can also be adapted for Linux):

1. Go to https://www.sqlite.org/download.html
2. Download sqlite-tools-win32-x86-3290000.zip
3. Extract sqlite3.exe
4. Run the commands:
sqlite3 %LOCALAPPDATA%\CredaCash\CCWallet-1\CCWallet.ccw
.mode quote
select PackedParams, Secret from Secrets where Id=1;

The first field printed is the "encrypted master secret" reported when the wallet is created, and the second is the unencrypted master secret.

To confirm that you can recreate this wallet from the "encrypted master secret" and password, you can do the following:

1. Run the command:
ccwallet --create-wallet --datadir=. --initial-master-secret=<the encrypted master secret>
2. Enter the password used when the wallet was created.
3. Run the commands:
sqlite3 CCWallet.ccw
.mode quote
select PackedParams, Secret from Secrets where Id=1;
4. del CCWallet.ccw

The results shown should be the same as shown above if you used the same encrypted master secret and password as when the first wallet was created.
CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:05:33 PM

How mine this token?

The initial mining ended July 26. It will not be mineable again until the Proof-of-Stake protocol is implemented in the future.  In the interim, if you would like to use the CredaCash currency, we hope it will be possible to purchase it on an exchange in the near future.
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:05:43 PM

How mine this token?

Mining Is done no more mining all coins mined
CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:08:12 PM

Any exchange in plans and chat community ? Any roadmap ? What is actual status of development and of course any user case ? And BTW if someone is interested I can sell 10 000 Creda Cash at 0.5$ each Cheesy

Yes, we are going to start looking for exchanges that would like to list CredaCash and we hope to find one or more in the near future.
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:14:21 PM

Ok so meantime Im selling at 0.5 $ each so grab a bargain till is hot  Cool
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:19:05 PM

Yes, we are going to start looking for exchanges that would like to list CredaCash and we hope to find one or more in the near future.

You should check cryptohub exchange cheap listing and never had a problem with withdraw or deposit Cheesy
CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:23:42 PM

maybe you can make the first sale for 3300 BTC, like someone did (arranged to do) with Zcash ;-)
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:24:39 PM

maybe you can make the first sale for 3300 BTC, like someone did (arranged to do) with Zcash ;-)

I can make a sale 2 BTC for all I have Cheesy
CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:25:33 PM

You should check cryptohub exchange cheap listing and never had a problem with withdraw or deposit Cheesy

Thanks for the tip, we will check it out.  It's not clear that we would be willing to pay any listing fee at this point, but we will investigate, thanks.
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:30:35 PM

Thanks for the tip, we will check it out.  It's not clear that we would be willing to pay any listing fee at this point, but we will investigate, thanks.

Also good for start is Discord Channel Called OTC trade
But we need discord first maybe You want me to create one for Creda Cash ?
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:47:38 PM

Creda Cash discord has been out for a bit now.
https://discord.gg/uE4agFH

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

xaoxao

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:19:44 PM

How mine this token?

The initial mining ended July 26. It will not be mineable again until the Proof-of-Stake protocol is implemented in the future.  In the interim, if you would like to use the CredaCash currency, we hope it will be possible to purchase it on an exchange in the near future.

When Proof-of-Stake mining?

popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:53:37 AM

Currently, does it take some hours to transfer sending from one wallet to another?
I used the command,

sendtoaddress CredaCash_b................... 10000

numbers of time to empty one wallet for consolidate to another wallet, but now after a day still not seeing input of transactions amount in the other wallet.
So is this an issue or I did something wrong here, please help!  Huh

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:09:30 AM

Currently, does it take some hours to transfer sending from one wallet to another?
I used the command,

numbers of time to empty one wallet for consolidate to another wallet, but now after a day still not seeing input of transactions amount in the other wallet.

Try using the poll.cc command on the sending wallet and wait a bit.   Also, use the --reset-wallet command line option on the sending wallet.  Try resending with 5k or 10k, then work up to 100k.  That worked for  me.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:45:22 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 10:45:22 AM by popcoins

I used the command,

Try using the poll.cc command on the sending wallet and wait a bit.   Also, use the --reset-wallet command line option on the sending wallet.  Try resending with 5k or 10k, then work up to 100k.  That worked for  me.

It just returned with this,

ccwallet> cc.poll_destination "CredaCash_bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Executing JSON command:
{"method":"cc.poll_destination","params":["CredaCash_bxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"]
}

Checking for new transactions to all addresses associated with this destination...

ccwallet>

then checked balance of both wallets, all send one wallet empty and the other haven't received yet still.
So if I pm you dev the send address and the approximate total amount, would you be able to find out what the problem of the transactions?

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

CredaCash (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 05:42:53 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 07:02:43 PM by CredaCash

I used the command,

It should take about 30 seconds after a transaction is submitted to the network for it to be spendable by the receiving wallet.

The best way to determine the status of a transaction is to use the "gettransaction <txid>" command, using the txid returned by the sendtoaddress command.  If you don't have the txid, here's what you can do:

At the Sending Wallet
---------------------

First, determine if the transaction was actually sent by the sending wallet.  In order to preserve privacy, all transactions have 2 outputs and 2, 3, or 4 inputs.  If the wallet is sending 10000 and it only holds multiple billets of size 1000, it will first construct three transactions, two of which will merge four input billets into one output billet of amount 3999.9 sent back to itself, and one transaction that will merge 3 or 4 inputs billets into an output billet of amount 2999.9 or 3999.9 sent back to itself.  After those transactions are submitted and clear, the wallet will then construct and submit a transaction that contains 3 or 4 inputs billets which include the billets created by the prior merge transactions, along with one output billet sent to the final destination in the amount 10000, and one change billet sent back to itself.

After submitting this final transaction, the sending wallet will return a txid for the transaction, and the getbalance command should show that the wallet deducted the amount from its balance.  If the process returns an error, then the final transaction was not submitted to the network and getbalance should report that the amount is still in the wallet.  If the process is interrupted at any point, then the final transaction may or may not have been submitted to the network.

To determine if the transaction was submitted to the network, you can use the getbalance command and/or the listsinceblock or listtransactions commands.  For the latter two commands, you would be looking for a transaction that shows the amount and address used in the sendtoaddress command.  listsinceblock may take a long time to run since by default it lists all transactions the wallet has ever sent or recieved.  listtransactions only reports the last 10 transactions by default, so if the transaction of interest is not one of the last ten, you may need to use the command:
listtransactions "" <n>
where <n> is the number of transactions you would like to see.

Within about 30 seconds after the final transaction is submitted to the network, it should get confirmed by the blockchain, and about 30 to 60 seconds after the confirming blocks are received by the connected ccnode, the listsinceblock and listtransactions commands should report that the transaction has at least one confirmation.

For faster updates, you can also use the command "gettransaction <txid>" to monitor the transaction status.  This command will explicitly query the txid rather than waiting for it to be updated in the background.

At the Receiving Wallet
----------------------

There are three options at the receiving wallet:

1. If the receiving wallet is left running and is connected to a fully-synced ccnode that is receiving new blocks, then after some period of time, the transaction should be detected and automatically added to the receiving wallet.

2. The best command to speed up this process is "gettransaction <txid>" using the txid returned by the sending wallet.  That command will explicitly query whether the transaction has been confirmed by the blockchain.

3. If the txid is not available, then the command "cc.poll_destination <destination/address>" can be used to immediately check for payments at the address that was given to the sender.

Thank you for using CredaCash, and please let us know if this helps to resolve your issue.
Alexander45

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:53:24 PM

hello. I wrote the command reset wallet.. and it broke.

ccwallet> getwalletinfo

Executing JSON command:
{"method":"getwalletinfo","params":[]}

Result:
{
  "balance" : -999.9053,

how can I fix it???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: