Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress  (Read 38316 times)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:14:37 AM

I follow twitter bounty ASC, whether after signing up for an account ipo, bounty will immediately send it automatically?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

Are you really going to call it an IPO? Seems like you're not even trying anymore  Smiley

Do we know anything about the founders of the project?
Yes, since Ascendancy is a crypto framework and not a crypto currency calling it an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) would be misleading. IPO (Initial Public Offering) on the other hand is more accurate for this kind of project.

We will publish interviews of all team members on the new website that will be live any day now. I hope you have the patience to wait until then!

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson aka SparkIt
Project Manager

Appreciate that reply, and look forward to seeing the whole team in the future. Would you have any restrictions in terms of who can participate in the IPO and how much they are allowed to buy-in?
I think the more you invest the more it would be helpful for the project, no restriction mate, just put what you can afford. This project really looks good, I'll put a bigger portion of my investment here, seriously.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kakaxibkl

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:06:07 AM

Take a fancy to a good job.
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:32:01 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 03:55:40 PM by dinc

I have a few questions for dev's
- Will be your code open and located on GitHub?
- How you plan to engage users for using only your framework? Because now, we have so many frameworks written on JS.
- Can i make desktop app with u Framework?
and the main question
- What he will have an advantage over the others (except that it's decentralized)? Smiley
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:37:51 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 02:03:42 PM by kaltun

nvm
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:59:26 PM

If the IPO fails then we will pay the BTC bounty for the Signature campaigns.
We will begin the BTC signature campaign once we get some funds from the IPO.

-Andrew Penn
You will pay the investors' money signatures campaign? Not so easy to collect 480BTC. Suddenly, the IPO will not take place, and investors will demand a refund? What then?
I hope you will succeed and you will collect the necessary sum.

It's all in the Escrow Agremeent, in case we do not reach our goal, we will analyze what we can do with the amount raised, then make a proposal to the investors. The project will continue in one way or another.

The escrow agreement talked about a possible refund if minimum is not met. In that case where will the BTC bounty for signature come from?
Minimum
Our target is a Minimum of 4,800,000 ASC sold, if we do not reach the target by the end of the
IPO we will budget to see what can be done with the current amount of funds and our proposal
will be made to investors. Upon this proposal we will decide whether to continue with the project
or to refund investors. At this time funds will be held with escrow and we can discuss the
situation with the escrow team.
AscendancyTeam

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

- Will be your code open and located on GitHyb?
- How you plan to engage users for using only your framework? Because now, we have so many frameworks written on JS.
and the main question
- What he will have an advantage over the others (except that it's decentralized)? Smiley

Ascendancy will be open source on release but during the development phase we are using our own private source code management.

Javascript is the perfect scripting language to use, It's easy to learn yet powerful with so many libraries.

This may be a posibility through some RESTful API and something we are looking at when designing the server / daemon software.

and the main question

Ascendancy will have some differences to other frameworks available, our ethos is to educate and attract people to the cryptocurrency world by offering an easy to use framework to build blockchain based applications. We are also being realistic in our goals, We will not saturate the market with too many ASC tokens as to maintain a high value. As Joel said previously, Similar products exist with anything you find and we will make Ascendancy the best it can be.

Richard Aldridge
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 03:21:24 PM

Appreciate that reply, and look forward to seeing the whole team in the future. Would you have any restrictions in terms of who can participate in the IPO and how much they are allowed to buy-in?

Ruletheworld,

We are not planning on having restrictions on who can participate in the IPO or how much they are allowed to invest.
I'm not sure why we'd do that as it could be seen as unfair and they could simply just make another account on our site and invest more.

I hope that clears things up,
Andrew Penn
Cheers man, good luck!
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

and the main question

Its very unlikely that he will throw the code on gitty-shitty hub as he has no tech savvy to create an account and upload his code to there, not to mention that he will be required to pay for hosting of his code on that hub.
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:33:06 PM

The price of this shit coin is far to high! Anyone that buys into this garbage will regret it.
dinc

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:24:19 PM

So, can I install your framework from npm manager in the near future?
As i undestand u wanna create something like Express ( main framework for Node) only somehow  screwing  blockhain and  decentralization.
it's not clear how u can do this.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

Building frame work with decentralized flat form is completely different technology where you can build the with block chain technology is very good to know, but really i will focus on watching how it's IPO will run.
AscendancyTeam

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:54:56 AM

and the main question

Its very unlikely that he will throw the code on gitty-shitty hub as he has no tech savvy to create an account and upload his code to there, not to mention that he will be required to pay for hosting of his code on that hub.

The code will be released publicly when the project is complete, We are currently using our own private source code management system until then. as for github. its actually free to commit and push source code.

The price of this shit coin is far to high! Anyone that buys into this garbage will regret it.

Thanks for your response, I have seen you have not done much research as Ascendancy is not a coin, but a framework.

As i undestand u wanna create something like Express ( main framework for Node) only somehow  screwing  blockhain and  decentralization.

Ascendancy will be coded in javascript utilizing node.js. It is NOT a node.js library.

Building frame work with decentralized flat form is completely different technology where you can build the with block chain technology is very good to know, but really i will focus on watching how it's IPO will run.

Sorry, I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean. Could you elaborate?

Richard Aldridge
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:21:28 AM

Hi sir,

I would like to reserve portuguese translation to your thread.

Pm me if you want this.
Best regards

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:54:37 AM

and the main question

The code will be released publicly when the project is complete, We are currently using our own private source code management system until then. as for github. its actually free to commit and push source code.

Thanks for your response, I have seen you have not done much research as Ascendancy is not a coin, but a framework.

Ascendancy will be coded in javascript utilizing node.js. It is NOT a node.js library.

Sorry, I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean. Could you elaborate?

Richard Aldridge

I mean you are developing different type of frame work with modular technology. So is there any thing that you are going develop in the form of mobile application?
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:26:19 AM

Let me explain,the whole package will come as a npm install including the dependencies.To make things easier,we may have our own CLI (which runs on node obviously) inside npm.
Something like $asc new dapp <name of the dapp> (that should create the basic boilerplate including config files)

I mean you are developing different type of frame work with modular technology. So is there any thing that you are going develop in the form of mobile application?
At the end of the day,it is based on JavaScript.No matter what platfrom you deploy your app on,if it supprts the native lanuage or hybrid like cordova,it should run well.
dinc

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

Let me explain,the whole package will come as a npm install including the dependencies.To make things easier,we may have our own CLI (which runs on node obviously) inside npm.
Something like $asc new dapp <name of the dapp> (that should create the basic boilerplate including config files)

At the end of the day,it is based on JavaScript.No matter what platfrom you deploy your app on,if it supprts the native lanuage or hybrid like cordova,it should run well.

'To make things easier,we may have our own CLI ' like Express Generator?
Actually,  very nice that you can answer such questions, it means that your project isn't scam) And u don't fly on the islands after IPO ends. Grin
I'd to see on tour first release of the framework, but also want to see how tou will make training materials to attract more users.
P.S: try to create and publish the full course of the development of some simple application on Youtube and Coursera

Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 10:09:46 AM

'To make things easier,we may have our own CLI ' like Express Generator?
Actually,  very nice that you can answer such questions, it means that your project isn't scam) And u don't fly on the islands after IPO ends. Grin
I'd to see on tour first release of the framework, but also want to see how tou will make training materials to attract more users.
P.S: try to create and publish the full course of the development of some simple application on Youtube and Coursera
Training Materials on Coursera is too far fetched for now.However,we will have solid documentation and "Get Started With Your First App" tutorials which will be as detailed as possible. Smiley
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:08:22 PM

Price of the coins on Ascendancy IPO looks overpriced, but devs have long-term roadmap and if they can work as scheduled in phases to implement the plans submitted to us it may be justified, and then grow well. I will think about my participation in this IPO and follow the new information provided by the development team.
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

Price of the coins on Ascendancy IPO looks overpriced, but devs have long-term roadmap and if they can work as scheduled in phases to implement the plans submitted to us it may be justified, and then grow well. I will think about my participation in this IPO and follow the new information provided by the development team.

Do not forget that the number of coins is much less than that of the similar projects. This price is lower than the initial offer many other popular coins. (Lisk, Waves, Iconomi)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: