Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress  (Read 38316 times)
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:41:40 PM

This is the first time I really support and trust in a coin project. So far the Ascendancy team has show real reasons to trust and are very open to suggest and debate with the user, thats something you dont see everyday in a project, and its even more rare at the new coins icos. The team is not trying to speculate or sell false promises, and thats something really good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:43:41 PM

When would this be completed. ICO whether the upcoming March 3?
many have asked about the sale of coins ASC??

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:00:27 PM

When would this be completed. ICO whether the upcoming March 3?
many have asked about the sale of coins ASC??
Hello, ije07!
The total amount that can be sold is 42,240,000 ASC and the IPO will end March 10th, 2017.

You can read more about this here:
Whitepaper
Escrow Agreement
8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:10:47 AM

Want some free ASC?!? The team just released a survey for everyone to take and anyone who takes it gets 10 ASC. Honestly, the survey took me under 5 minutes to do and will definitely help the team get some feedback and only improve the project! https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSf1iU_4EJuR-aowLQd-oCcRFUeR4WnfHWp9wt3U3srBIc0clA%2Fviewform&v=3
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:48:40 AM

Clearly it is a scam. Nothing new, just some graphics and high level blah blah.
Mind elaborating a bit more?

Oh, by the way, didn't you notice the dev still have the BitDice avatar and signature? This guy wants to get 0.0x BTC per week, at the same time grab quick money from IPO, do you think he care about his own coin? not even promote to it. He did not believe to it, does anyone else believe to it?? Roll Eyes
1.I'm not the dev,I'm the development manager.
2.I don't write the actual code for the framework,the "devs" do.
3.Me having a signature or whatever doesn't change the fact how actively we're trying to work to the best of our abilities.
4.Did you even see our marketing and promotion campaigns ? They're much effective.
5.Had we planned to scam the money out of this project,I wouldn't carry a signature to make 0.0 per week and put it for advertising ASC.
6.People like you will never appreciate anything.You just love to Open the Altcoin board and spam with "scam project" all over,just to get paid for your signature.
7.I bet you don't have a clue what this project is,what an Altcoin is, or how even bitcoin works to be honest.Stop demotivating people if you don't intend to constructively criticize them.
8.I would be glad to answer all your technical questions on the project either inbox or our slack channel.Matter of fact,please learn the decentralized network basics before hitting me on the chat.

Fine, dev manager, lol. A dev manager defends his coins with all he can, but does not even promote his own coin, what does it mean? You asked me if I saw your promotion campaign? No I did not, but I am sure you are not doing it, as you are promoting for something else. If you have conviction of the success of your coin, why promote something else? Come on, you slapped your own face, and told everyone what your coin worth!
malcovixeffect

Merit: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:57:22 AM

Fine, dev manager, lol. A dev manager defends his coins with all he can, but does not even promote his own coin, what does it mean? You asked me if I saw your promotion campaign? No I did not, but I am sure you are not doing it, as you are promoting for something else. If you have conviction of the success of your coin, why promote something else? Come on, you slapped your own face, and told everyone what your coin worth!

Ditto, thinking the same.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:10:38 AM

Your white paper is somewhat lacking.

Under 'Current Solutions' you say Lisk is the only competitor and then go on to say that

"Lisk is a great concept and idea, and it has a lot of features that revolutionize
cryptocurrencies." and that's it ...

So why don't I just go buy Lisk?

You should compare/contrast ASC with Lisk and what it brings to the table that is different.
And why it will be successful.  Otherwise is just another ICO of the week with graphics & a 'roadmap'

At least try to convince us Smiley

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:15:33 AM

Clearly it is a scam. Nothing new, just some graphics and high level blah blah.
Mind elaborating a bit more?

Oh, by the way, didn't you notice the dev still have the BitDice avatar and signature? This guy wants to get 0.0x BTC per week, at the same time grab quick money from IPO, do you think he care about his own coin? not even promote to it. He did not believe to it, does anyone else believe to it?? Roll Eyes
1.I'm not the dev,I'm the development manager.
2.I don't write the actual code for the framework,the "devs" do.
3.Me having a signature or whatever doesn't change the fact how actively we're trying to work to the best of our abilities.
4.Did you even see our marketing and promotion campaigns ? They're much effective.
5.Had we planned to scam the money out of this project,I wouldn't carry a signature to make 0.0 per week and put it for advertising ASC.
6.People like you will never appreciate anything.You just love to Open the Altcoin board and spam with "scam project" all over,just to get paid for your signature.
7.I bet you don't have a clue what this project is,what an Altcoin is, or how even bitcoin works to be honest.Stop demotivating people if you don't intend to constructively criticize them.
8.I would be glad to answer all your technical questions on the project either inbox or our slack channel.Matter of fact,please learn the decentralized network basics before hitting me on the chat.

It's interesting you take the time to answer him but not me.
So do they other guys.

Because let's face it.

1) The developers won't show their face, they just want our money and run
2) The hired guns just want their fee,

Tell me did you see the actual developers or do just just speak to them on chat?
If yes why are their hiding. They want over 400K for 'development' but can't even show their face? How rude is that!!!

They smell "ICO" money; Waves, Rise, Lisk and now want their peace. But look how lazy these guys are.

This (https://ascendancy.io/whitepaper.pdf) is not a whitepaper. This is a useless word presentation a first grader can make.

The website (https://ascendancy.io/#/) Isn't even finished. Deadlinks and just 2/3 pages.

How can you expect people to trust you can actually develop a simple blog for that matter
1 if you hide behind your pc
2 make a bogus presentation/whitepaper with WORD
3 your website contains no information but just a few hundred words with bla bla.
Not even a simple contactform

On fiver.com you probably pay 30 bucks for both the website and content...

So now you want to create your own framework for 400k... well first build a website then we will see further.

Because yes even if the dev get 400k with or without showing their faces they will probably hire real developer for let's say 10-15k to actually make it.
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:18:59 AM

Your white paper is somewhat lacking.

Under 'Current Solutions' you say Lisk is the only competitor and then go on to say that

"Lisk is a great concept and idea, and it has a lot of features that revolutionize
cryptocurrencies." and that's it ...

So why don't I just go buy Lisk?

You should compare/contrast ASC with Lisk and what it brings to the table that is different.
And why it will be successful.  Otherwise is just another ICO of the week with graphics & a 'roadmap'

Haha yes exactly. It's 400k and this 'whitepaper' should convince it:
https://ascendancy.io/whitepaper.pdf

I'am tired of these scam/ scams to happen.

This clown didn't even make an effort... the most lazy scammers on the planet.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:14:19 AM

Fine, dev manager, lol. A dev manager defends his coins with all he can, but does not even promote his own coin, what does it mean?
What you expect me to do ? Carrying a signature means I support my coins for all it's worth ? Project Managers,advertisers,exist for a reason.

You asked me if I saw your promotion campaign? No I did not, but I am sure you are not doing it, as you are promoting for something else.
Maybe you should care to read the original post before making invalid claims.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1749935.0

If you have conviction of the success of your coin, why promote something else? Come on, you slapped your own face, and told everyone what your coin worth!
Logical fallacies.
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:15:25 AM

We're trying to.No doubt lisk is great but their architecture is somewhat complicated for newbie
programmers to start writing decentralzied apps.We cover up the capabilities what Lisk failed to offer
in terms of programming.For example,lisk doesn't have Plugin exporting methods,ASC does.This is one
of the differences, incase you'd like to know more,please message us I'm very open to discuss it with you.

It's interesting you take the time to answer him but not me.
So do they other guys.
Sorry but I might have missed your post.Also IPO stuff keeps us busy but I try to reply to most of the comments where people need technical specs.

Because let's face it.

1) The developers won't show their face, they just want our money and run
2) The hired guns just want their fee,
1.Have you seen Satoshi ? You trust in bitcoin right ?

Tell me did you see the actual developers or do just just speak to them on chat?
If yes why are their hiding. They want over 400K for 'development' but can't even show their face? How rude is that!!!
Again,it doesn't matter.You're telling me other projects didn't turn scam where their devs had posted their faces ? It's a wrong notion.The IPO money doesn't go in our pockets,it goes to escrows who are quite trusted around the forum.

They smell "ICO" money; Waves, Rise, Lisk and now want their peace. But look how lazy these guys are.

This (https://ascendancy.io/whitepaper.pdf) is not a whitepaper. This is a useless word presentation a first grader can make.
Hypothetical.I will work on documenting it.Thanks for the suggestion and sorry it wasn't upto your standards.

The website (https://ascendancy.io/#/) Isn't even finished. Deadlinks and just 2/3 pages.
What else do you expect the website to have ?

How can you expect people to trust you can actually develop a simple blog for that matter
1 if you hide behind your pc
2 make a bogus presentation/whitepaper with WORD
3 your website contains no information but just a few hundred words with bla bla.
Not even a simple contactform
1.Trust in the project.
2.Whitepaper will be worked on.
3.Making a fancy website makes our project more trustworthy ? I think not.

On fiver.com you probably pay 30 bucks for both the website and content...

So now you want to create your own framework for 400k... well first build a website then we will see further.

Because yes even if the dev get 400k with or without showing their faces they will probably hire real developer for let's say 10-15k to actually make it.
Making a framework is different from making a website.Not sure what exactly you're ranting about.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:03:52 AM

Hi,
Where can I see the source code please?
Thanks
malcovixeffect

Merit: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:08:56 AM

No wonder the overpriced 10k satoshi token isnt selling. This is one disorganized team
SparkIt

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:13:41 AM

No wonder the overpriced 10k satoshi token isnt selling. This is one disorganized team
Hello, again.
Whats the reason you think that?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:21:32 AM

Looks like FUD started early on this one  Cheesy, but I agree with the fact that Dev team's refusal to reveal their identities might not give enough confidence for some people to jump in.
SparkIt

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:29:40 AM

Looks like FUD started early on this one  Cheesy, but I agree with the fact that Dev team's refusal to reveal their identities might not give enough confidence for some people to jump in.
We have 3 trusted escrows which is a way to compensate  that the founders haven't revealed their identities.

I'm project manager and my identity is public, I wouldn't have joined Ascendancy if I wasn't sure Richard and Andrew were legit.
Tasty Potato

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

Managers of ASC,

I have a marketing idea for you, check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0;topicseen page of this forum and apply.

If you didn't know about it, I think it is a very promotional thing, I wish I came up with this sooner  Roll Eyes

If ASC's team intentions are legit, I am sure they will make things right to all and everyone of their critics, undecided, bystanders and active people who want this project to succeed.

Wish you patience and enough ability to solve incoming 'stuff', if you do it right - more people will join.
VC George

Activity: 325

Carpe noctem

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

Yeah them not reveling their ID's is an issue but when it comes to Joel_Jantsen he's also developing an app for me (parallel to this ico) and he's been remarkable can't vouch for the rest of them bcs I don't know them.
Even if this ICO fails Joel ain't staying without a job Wink
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:35:27 AM

Managers of ASC,

I have a marketing idea for you, check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0;topicseen page of this forum and apply.

If you didn't know about it, I think it is a very promotional thing, I wish I came up with this sooner  Roll Eyes

If ASC's team intentions are legit, I am sure they will make things right to all and everyone of their critics, undecided, bystanders and active people who want this project to succeed.

Wish you patience and enough ability to solve incoming 'stuff', if you do it right - more people will join.
Lol, what kind of marketing Idea is this?  the link above is the overview of signature campaigns. and Ascendancy already have signature campaign.
if you have really any Idea than send them via PM to the owner,
Tasty Potato

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

Managers of ASC,

Lol, what kind of marketing Idea is this?  the link above is the overview of signature campaigns. and Ascendancy already have signature campaign.
if you have really any Idea than send them via PM to the owner,

Well, if you cant see the elephant, here it is - the more people know about this IPO ~ campaigns, the more the word spreads and more join and better for all participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: