Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling Excuses  (Read 13565 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:02:05 PM

No, brother. That is too risky. Imagine yourself losing your actual money and then get a debt to get your money back. What if you lose? Why would you even gamble again if you do not have money within your hands. That is too insane to be honest, not to mention that the person who might try this surely takes risks a lot lol. I would not recommend that.

I have used that excuses before, asking for loan just to play. And its not the correct decision. I don't regret making that decision before but it's not the right thing to do. I was heavily addicted before that's why I was able to do it. So I advise everyone not to go on that way because its not really worth it.

I don't support or gamble with others money. I come to play believing that I might not win to make profits, so its definitely not wise to gamble with borrowed money. It is very much possible that you won't be able to return it to the lender.

Yes, I understand but it things not getting your way and you want to recoup, then the gambler will find a way to get money again and play and try their luck in hoping that they can recover and able to pay back the loan. Sometimes it work, but most of the time it doesn't.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:29:04 PM

Ever. I once took risk using money that i want to use instead put into gambling. Occasionally winning, and often losing. However, i know it's a gambling risk. Core on gambling is never to be sorry about what to do, so we don't feel too depressed when lost.
I am glad for you. But not everyone is as cool as you. You have a good control over yourself and don’t get depressed when you lose. I am sure you have learnt it with time, little it might be. Gambling has equal chances of winning and losing every time but most of the time luck is not on our side. I think, it’s better to enjoy and learn instead of feeling sorrow.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:06:43 AM

Ever. I once took risk using money that i want to use instead put into gambling. Occasionally winning, and often losing. However, i know it's a gambling risk. Core on gambling is never to be sorry about what to do, so we don't feel too depressed when lost.
I am glad for you. But not everyone is as cool as you. You have a good control over yourself and don’t get depressed when you lose. I am sure you have learnt it with time, little it might be. Gambling has equal chances of winning and losing every time but most of the time luck is not on our side. I think, it’s better to enjoy and learn instead of feeling sorrow.

Some people have good control because they are determined to do that right from the start. Some people dont even have the slightest thought about that and ended up not being able to do that, or atleast they claimed so. They ended up making excuses , they made up excuses so that they are not feeling guilty about it
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Some people have good control because they are determined to do that right from the start. Some people dont even have the slightest thought about that and ended up not being able to do that, or atleast they claimed so. They ended up making excuses , they made up excuses so that they are not feeling guilty about it

And some don't need to put i much effort because gambling doesn't hold too much interest for them. Excuses are made by people who want to make a change but doesn't have it in their heart to do so. It has to start from that person and they would really have to want it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:08:22 PM

We should really aim for fun when we do play gambling and we should not think off on always on making money because this would really push us to play even more and comes to a point on losing all of the money we do have.Deciding on borrowing others money to play gambling isnt really a wise thing to do because we wont know if we are lucky enough to win and repay those debts.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:02:21 PM

We should really aim for fun when we do play gambling and we should not think off on always on making money because this would really push us to play even more and comes to a point on losing all of the money we do have.Deciding on borrowing others money to play gambling isnt really a wise thing to do because we wont know if we are lucky enough to win and repay those debts.
No matter what anyone is looking for in gambling, once he has started it and plays often, he will get addicted to it without realizing and when he will be aware of this, it will be too late. This is what I have seen in my whole life. I just say one thing, put limit to the amount that you use for gambling; else your life is as good as over.
i287853

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:05:20 AM

You should never gamble with someone else's money. That is s recipe for disaster. Gambling with your own money is risky enough, what more if it is soneone elses money. That fact that it is not your money already places you in debt. Losing borrowed money will put you in a very deep hole.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:06:33 AM

You should never gamble with someone else's money. That is s recipe for disaster. Gambling with your own money is risky enough, what more if it is soneone elses money. That fact that it is not your money already places you in debt. Losing borrowed money will put you in a very deep hole.
there's another thread for this topic mate and you are correct gamble using other's money will just place you in another difficult position as many gamblers excuses has been made after they use someone else money if i remember it  right a college students got a death threat in our country after using a classmates money it should be a ride to pay their tuition fee but the litte guy use both his and his friends money to bet for some e gambling and he got
loss after that his classmate relatives hunt him to the point that he really cant go out of his house. that's how gambling can be ruin your life even using different excuses.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:45:24 AM

Did you ever gamble with other's money to pay your own debts or otherwise to solve a certain problem through gambling?
1 time over a year ago i borrowed 0.06btc to my friend but i lose it all then i borrowed another 0.03 btc to my another friend but fortunately i won 0.1 btc and pay them both i learned my lesson and i never do it again. If i lose again it was a disaster good thing lady luck save my ass to fury of my 2 friends
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:52:51 AM

Did you ever gamble with other's money to pay your own debts or otherwise to solve a certain problem through gambling?
1 time over a year ago i borrowed 0.06btc to my friend but i lose it all then i borrowed another 0.03 btc to my another friend but fortunately i won 0.1 btc and pay them both i learned my lesson and i never do it again. If i lose again it was a disaster good thing lady luck save my ass to fury of my 2 friends

You're a lucky dude and it's great you've learnt your lesson, I hate keeping or even attempting to gamble someone else's money because it's complete disrespect to money and to the person. It's better you do that privately with what you've earned yourself.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:22:28 PM

In a game of chance, you can never play with other people's money, because it's very risky and if you lose, you still have to return the money. It is better to play on a demo account.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:14:02 PM

You're a lucky dude and it's great you've learnt your lesson, I hate keeping or even attempting to gamble someone else's money because it's complete disrespect to money and to the person. It's better you do that privately with what you've earned yourself.
Its not really a wise thing to do on gambling on others money and if that someone do know that you would only use the money for gambling purposes then for sure they wont really grant you on that loan for sure. Better to stop if you dont have money because if you let your addiction control you then for sure you will regret later on.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

I never take money to play gambling, because I know that it will end very badly, but the money still has to be given. I'd rather play on a demo account when I do not have money to play.

Playing on a demo account is the wisest thing to do especially for those who only gamble for fun so that you don't end up wasting your money; but borrowing money to gamble is very bad and it has the potential of leading one into problems with his family and friends.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:30:43 PM

Gambling itself is hell of a trouble and borrowing would even make things worse. I haven't ever borrowed money for such a lame reason at least. Really, I could have considered borrowing if it was to help someone (even then I wouldn't have cover any extra mile). Otherwise, debt is not my department.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:27:26 AM

In a game of chance, you can never play with other people's money, because it's very risky and if you lose, you still have to return the money. It is better to play on a demo account.

It is tremendously danger to gamble with other people's money, if you lost the money you need to return the money immediately which you dont have, and for huge amount, it can lead to a criminal thing, if you dont have the money it is better for you to not gambling, only gamble what you can afford to lose
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:45:12 AM

It is tremendously danger to gamble with other people's money, if you lost the money you need to return the money immediately which you dont have, and for huge amount, it can lead to a criminal thing, if you dont have the money it is better for you to not gambling, only gamble what you can afford to lose
I wouldn't do that because it's too risky, I think some are doing it because they are desperate enough to win back their loses and they do not think of the risk of losing anymore. As much as possible I don't want to be in that situation where I need to spend other person's money just to gamble.
When we lose then just simply stop, that will make you a real man since you know how to accept defeat in gambling.

TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

I wouldn't do that because it's too risky, I think some are doing it because they are desperate enough to win back their loses and they do not think of the risk of losing anymore. As much as possible I don't want to be in that situation where I need to spend other person's money just to gamble.
When we lose then just simply stop, that will make you a real man since you know how to accept defeat in gambling.

Its really hard to get out on that kind of situation. Been there though, but I was able to return the money and I don't what that feeling again. That's why I stop borrowing someone else money just for the sake of gambling. Situations like this put someone life as risk, what if you person insisted that you pay him in time and you don't have money? What do you think will happen to you?

I advise everyone not to do this because I have side, its not really a good experience for me and I would risk everything now. That's why I have controlled my gambling now and don't play as much as I want to. No borrowed money for me just to play.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:52:39 AM

Its really hard to get out on that kind of situation. Been there though, but I was able to return the money and I don't what that feeling again. That's why I stop borrowing someone else money just for the sake of gambling. Situations like this put someone life as risk, what if you person insisted that you pay him in time and you don't have money? What do you think will happen to you?

I advise everyone not to do this because I have side, its not really a good experience for me and I would risk everything now. That's why I have controlled my gambling now and don't play as much as I want to. No borrowed money for me just to play.
I do feel or experience the same thing you do mention here on which i did try to borrow others money just to play gambling and the pressure within you is really strong since you do know and you do mind that its not your money and you should pay the debts later on this is why you would really be desperate on winning. Luckily i have won and did able to repay it in no time but that would be the last and wont plan to do it again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:00:42 AM

Same here I will never do this because this can bring disaster in your life if you lost then you have to pay back others money I will never suggest this to any one because its never been recommended better drop this idea and keep calm for some other time because you can manage your own money for this
rortan75

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:08:18 AM

yes I agree. I am go through these kind of situation. I was totally fucked up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: