Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:29:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-ANN: CENTZ CROWDSALE - Trillion dollar giftcard industry on the blockchain  (Read 10786 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

0.00098258 BTC / CNTZ

Nearly 100,000 satoshis per CNTZ for an early bird?

https://ico.centz.net/buy

and a minimum of 1 BTC purchase?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Devs getting greeding, let the free market decide the price. It won't trade at that price during the beginning stages.

You are forgetting one of the natural exit options. For every 2 Centz you are able to receive 1 GoldBuck(minimum 1 USD) in giftcard value, apart from having a share with dividend payouts in a trillion dollar business potential.

no thanks.

I think I can safely wait until Centz jumps off a cliff and starts trading at below ICO prices...........

100,000 satoshis is just taking the piss.....

Centz project will be activated only when minimum has been reached, otherwise funds will be returned. Centz receive no tokens on their own, centz is not meant as a token for pump and dump, which is also why you need a certain incentive to buy in early. You can easily buy during crowdsale as well and still have what is needed to consider it a solid choice.

oh please....

this is crypto

everything is pump and dump

also there is a 99% chance this will be trading under ICO prices in the future especially if this is taking place on Openledger...

The last ICO I remember looking at on Openledger was Bitland which is now lying in the gutter....

We have learned from Bitland and the person running the show here on bitcointalk who is not the CEO by the way, and since then OpenLedger has insisted on being the party issuing and holding tokens and made it impossible for any startups to make use of assets not sold after ICO has ended.

It is one of the reasons why we are spending almost a month vetting each company now, before we decide to go all in and support in full.

Good examples can be made with Blockpay coming up with main crowdsale in middle of 2017, HEAT apparently finally launcing the platform next week or start paying back funds, DGD which was offered 10X higher on OL with success, Nexium from Beyond The Void introduced at 10x the price of end ICO rate on Polo and as result made all users on OpenLedger buy the entire sell wall, and then go on Polo to make great profit selling it there. Decent which has not launched yet, Incent which is offered higher than the early backers paid, but less than what the ICO participants have paid, but that is still too early to use as valid info except that it is normal you try to push price down to later make a gain when product is presented.

I think like with anything else the best you can do is learn from the episodes and actions and do things better, and this is what we are constantly doing to avoid that any investors, sponsors or backers wind up with a bad experience.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger

The Bitland person who you are referring to is Chris Bates and he has been busy dumping all of Bitland tokens on your platform and then transferring Bitshares to sell off on Poloniex.

The fact that this is still being allowed to take place on Open Ledger just killed any shred of legitimacy that you might be trying to convey, in my personal opinion.

How much did you get from Bitland?

Hope it was worth it because Bitland left Open Ledger's reputation in tatters.....

As for Centz, it does sound extremely promising but the current valuations are just too high.

sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:37:52 PM

your last work is wonderful, Ronny .. we trust u. Congrats!

When I see the daily turnover I get so much excited about it that my feet start to tinkle. I have never seen such high volume as on openledger.
Shin Hye

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:39:34 PM

Interesting project, please reserve Japanese translation for me. Smiley
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

0.00098258 BTC / CNTZ

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Devs getting greeding, let the free market decide the price. It won't trade at that price during the beginning stages.

You are forgetting one of the natural exit options. For every 2 Centz you are able to receive 1 GoldBuck(minimum 1 USD) in giftcard value, apart from having a share with dividend payouts in a trillion dollar business potential.

no thanks.

I think I can safely wait until Centz jumps off a cliff and starts trading at below ICO prices...........

Centz project will be activated only when minimum has been reached, otherwise funds will be returned. Centz receive no tokens on their own, centz is not meant as a token for pump and dump, which is also why you need a certain incentive to buy in early. You can easily buy during crowdsale as well and still have what is needed to consider it a solid choice.

oh please....

this is crypto

also there is a 99% chance this will be trading under ICO prices in the future especially if this is taking place on Openledger...

The last ICO I remember looking at on Openledger was Bitland which is now lying in the gutter....

We have learned from Bitland and the person running the show here on bitcointalk who is not the CEO by the way, and since then OpenLedger has insisted on being the party issuing and holding tokens and made it impossible for any startups to make use of assets not sold after ICO has ended.

It is one of the reasons why we are spending almost a month vetting each company now, before we decide to go all in and support in full.

Good examples can be made with Blockpay coming up with main crowdsale in middle of 2017, HEAT apparently finally launcing the platform next week or start paying back funds, DGD which was offered 10X higher on OL with success, Nexium from Beyond The Void introduced at 10x the price of end ICO rate on Polo and as result made all users on OpenLedger buy the entire sell wall, and then go on Polo to make great profit selling it there. Decent which has not launched yet, Incent which is offered higher than the early backers paid, but less than what the ICO participants have paid, but that is still too early to use as valid info except that it is normal you try to push price down to later make a gain when product is presented.

I think like with anything else the best you can do is learn from the episodes and actions and do things better, and this is what we are constantly doing to avoid that any investors, sponsors or backers wind up with a bad experience.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger

The Bitland person who you are referring to is Chris Bates and he has been busy dumping all of Bitland tokens on your platform and then transferring Bitshares to sell off on Poloniex.

The fact that this is still being allowed to take place on Open Ledger just killed any shred of legitimacy that you might be trying to convey, in my personal opinion.

How much did you get from Bitland?

Hope it was worth it because Bitland left Open Ledger's reputation in tatters.....

As for Centz, it does sound extremely promising but the current valuations are just too high.

They were sure pumping bitland hard too.

http://www.coinfox.info/news/6331-bitland-and-ccedk-to-develop-blockchain-land-registry-for-african-countries

This is what I know about Chris Bates:

1. When asked to assist in writing the scripts for more of our videos he stepped in and did a great job

2. When asked to assist in making my presentations more fluent and clear in presentation and structure, he stepped and did a great job

3. When asked to create the pre ann thread of ICOO, as well as present with its structure and well presented text and body content, he stepped in and did a great job, a job also recommended elsewhere in this thread.

I have known him in 2016 only, and in this time I have only known him for a great guy helping out as much as possble whenever there was a need for help in presenting a text with structure in as fluent and articulate english as possible.

In this time I have known him, he has never asked for anything, I have been the one offering him something for his work whenever I felt it was time to show my appreciation, and same way when I was deciding to add an advisory boeard to the project, all in all he has been humble in so many ways, and I thought it adequate to ask if he could have an interest in this, simply because I felt he had contributed in getting this project in the air so to speak.

I have learned to know him not only by name but also by face and in person, and in a way where he has managed to deliver whenever expected, and in so many ways a good guy.

I am sorry to experience about his past on this thread and what it has created as fud, and I am sorry it has managed to put focus away from what is important in this thread.

Chris has decided to step down and leave the project for the sake of the project, and I thank him for the work he has done. It is greatly appreciated.

Personally I believe that the Bitland project and its cadastrals have great potential, it is a big project and I wish it all the success possible, it seems however that due to it still being in its early phase and still represented as an ICO itself, it may have been premature to consider this as part of the ICOO structure, and this part of the profit distribution has therefore been removed for now and its part has instead been added to the ICOO holders as part of the buyback and burn, and I hope perhaps in the near future a vote from the ICOO holders will allow it a place inside once again.

Gods speed, and lets hope the world will learn to appreciate you sometime soon.

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS
DK-9492 Blokhus
Denmark

Openledger openly promotes scams. 

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 04:05:07 PM

Centz offers an interesting solution, I just wonder how/if this can work for ANY gift card balance. and how they gonna do it in general

torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:13:14 PM

I can translate in Turkish. pls rezerv  Smiley
You better send an information pm.
tabali tigi

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 05:42:57 PM

0.00098258 BTC / CNTZ

Shocked Shocked Shocked

no thanks.

oh please....

this is crypto

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger

This is hilarious.

Ronny tried to fuck the Bitland project big time. 

Him trying to point the finger at "us" is not only hilarious it is so far from what happened.  Ronny is a fucking weasel, and he knows it.

Ronny, you fucked up big time.

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 05:44:11 PM

lol,

this is so fucking funny...goddamn ronny, you are much dumber than i thought...not only are you trying to throw us under the bus, you forget i saved your ass from committing securities fraud how many times?

you're a goddamn idiot to try and paint us anywhere near "shady"...

holy shit, you are so out of your element

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 05:45:36 PM

i did so much goddamn work for ronny, and then he tries to act like somehow "bitland" gave him some grand lesson about trust...yeah, you tried to fuck us, and we were smarter than you...

you are brazen...

VERY brazen ronny...

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

not only that, YOU trying to fuck us is just going to follow you around forever now...you were so dumb doing that

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 05:50:40 PM

Larry Christopher Bates wrote the decentralized conglomerate theory on which CCEDK is based, but then Ronny will try to act like i did nothing...

I created the theoretical foundation that saved your ass from committing securities fraud ronny...you can't run from that

CCEDKaps

Activity: 621

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

Its a sad story to have someone from another project come to this one to continue same way he is pursuing on another thread, but it seems someone never will learn. He has nothing to loose it seems, so all here please bear with this kind of incident and forget about him, it is by far the easisest thing we can all do, but it might allow anyone here doubting to understand my attempt to be as displomatic earlier as possible, it seems it just did not help. Too bad, another soap opera seems ready to kick off due to some individual who we of course all know the name of thinks he is above all ethics  and normal human behaviour. Shame on him. I will not be back here anymore, it is simply just too depressing to follow this kind of people and their constant need for attention.
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:24:55 PM

Larry Christopher Bates is a scammer and quite frankly, you should not allow Bitland to be traded anymore on the openledger platform.

By allowing it to carry on trading, you are allowing Mr Bates the scammer to keep dumping cadastrals and pocketing BTC.

Let him go and get Bitland on that Japanese exchange where supposedly 1 cadastral will be worth $10.

Do the right thing and ban his scam from Open Ledger.
CENTZ

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:03:38 PM

Centz offers an interesting solution, I just wonder how/if this can work for ANY gift card balance. and how they gonna do it in general

The Centz solution does indeed work for ANY gift card balance. This is where Centz is truly different. Our patent-pending process will allow you to combine all your unwanted/unused cards, full balance even those with just a few dollars left, and convert them into the Centz Gold Bucks on our platform. You can then shop our market of gift cards you really want and use your Gold Bucks balance to purchase them. No more small or fractional balances sitting around collecting dust!

Our explainer video is found here:  http://www.centz.net/videos/CentzExplainer.mp4
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:15:36 PM

The Centz solution does indeed work for ANY gift card balance. This is where Centz is truly different. Our patent-pending process will allow you to combine all your unwanted/unused cards, full balance even those with just a few dollars left, and convert them into the Centz Gold Bucks on our platform. You can then shop our market of gift cards you really want and use your Gold Bucks balance to purchase them. No more small or fractional balances sitting around collecting dust!

Our explainer video is found here:  http://www.centz.net/videos/CentzExplainer.mp4

What Patent- Pending Process?

Care to explain please?

Cause the way I am seeing it, you're trying to flog us something that's still in the works and you're expecting shit loads of money when your patent has not even been approved yet.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

Is the bounties for translating is opened?
CENTZ

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:32:37 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 11:53:35 PM by CENTZ

Our explainer video is found here:  http://www.centz.net/videos/CentzExplainer.mp4

What Patent- Pending Process?

Care to explain please?

Cause the way I am seeing it, you're trying to flog us something that's still in the works and you're expecting shit loads of money when your patent has not even been approved yet.

Please find our two initial patent filings here:   https://ico.centz.net/assets/files/Centz%20Patent%20Filings.pdf
As you know, patents take time and costs money. There are no guarantees in life but we feel very strongly about our unique methodologies.

On top of that, we have other proprietary things in the works. We are keeping these under wraps, kind of like the formula to Coca-Cola.

Our explainer video link shows how the Centz platform works.

Our MVP should be live for demoing by the time the ICO kicks off or shortly thereafter. We are just like most ICO companies with projects in the works. But unlike them, we are disrupting a Trillion USD market worldwide in ways never imagined before. There are anywhere from $20-$40B a  year in unused gift cards just sitting in peoples' pockets prime for the taking. Centz only needs to tap into a very small percentage of these unspent funds to build a huge business.

It is your choice to participate in the Centz  ICO. If you decide to, great. If not, we understand as well. Just remember though...very few ICOs have the potential to be a billion dollar business. Centz is one that does.

Swen Swenson
President

Centz, Inc.

CENTZ

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:50:14 PM

The bounties for translating have not yet opened. We have received lots of interest and will be contacting everyone shortly. Thank you for your patience!
Bradexterb

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:54:23 PM

Swen Swenson
President

So this is odd.

Ronny is from Denmark (Scandinavian)

Incent ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Karl Karlsson.
Cent'z ICO was on Ronny's Scandinavian OpenLedger from a guy with an Scandinavian name called Swen Swenson.

Lol that's sounds to odd.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:54:52 PM

The bounties for translating have not yet opened. We have received lots of interest and will be contacting everyone shortly. Thank you for your patience!
thanks i have sent pm to reserve italian translations!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: