Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:27:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-ANN: CENTZ CROWDSALE - Trillion dollar giftcard industry on the blockchain  (Read 10788 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gtzanap

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:43:23 PM

Any info on the upcoming signature campaign?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ccedk_pr (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 10:47:46 AM

Any info on the upcoming signature campaign?

As dates for Centz Crowdsale have changed, signature campaign will start later. But as soon as it will be organized we will post full info in this thread.
Orange Mango

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:26:17 PM

Can you please add bounties for twitter campaigns ?
Thank you.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:02:54 PM

Larry Christopher Bates wrote the decentralized conglomerate theory on which CCEDK is based, but then Ronny will try to act like i did nothing...

I created the theoretical foundation that saved your ass from committing securities fraud ronny...you can't run from that

Posting 5 times in a row saying pretty much nothing is lending you a hell of a lot of credibility  Cheesy

You know the staff can ban you for that right ? ..it's happened a lot before to even the biggest members here.

Oh and nice ICO scam you got going here.
My favorite part is using the word "CENT" yet again.
It's a classic used before.. scammers just love using the word cent in anything they can.

And the rest of you ?
Go broke quicker.. you deserve what you get.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:04:46 PM

Larry Christopher Bates wrote the decentralized conglomerate theory on which CCEDK is based, but then Ronny will try to act like i did nothing...

I created the theoretical foundation that saved your ass from committing securities fraud ronny...you can't run from that

Posting 5 times in a row saying pretty much nothing is lending you a hell of a lot of credibility  Cheesy

You know the staff can ban you for that right ? ..it's happened a lot before to even the biggest members here.

It's a classic used before.. scammers just love using the word cent in anything they can.

And the rest of you ?

I dont think anyone would invest here so I dont think anyone will go broke either. This is a big red flag scam.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:19:16 AM

And the rest of you ?

Dude, you forgot to end your post with, "That's my two sentz!" or something similar.  Tongue
NabilaM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

follow thread about bounty...
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

What is the cause to postpone the the launch Centz Crowdsale? You all know it's time to cancel it, because most member recognized Centz as scam. The change of launch date does not make any sense.

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:43:22 AM

A work that may be valid on the market.
I added the list to follow. Smiley
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:51:36 AM

What is the cause to postpone the the launch Centz Crowdsale? You all know it's time to cancel it, because most member recognized Centz as scam. The change of launch date does not make any sense.

I asume with member you mean the 5 trolls who seem to like repeating themselves over and over with same nonsense and no comments or questions whatsoever.

Start asking questions releated to the project or stay out

Start asking questions that has any relation to this project or go somewhere else trolling

Start behaving like you would do in the real world, you are still anonymous, so it does not take much to start acting more human and correct and less ignorant

Keep up the trolling and very soon you and the other trolls will be the only ones using bitcointalk, and I guess you will have a laugh of the day gettinig off insulting eachother over and over. Great scheme and very intelligent. LOL

I am asking this way in a polite way to start asking questions to the project or stay away. Any future constant repetitions from same accounts with no substance will be reported to moderator. If moderator will not act, we will know the setup in this forum and are able to act accordingly.

This for your information

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger ApS / CCEDK ApS
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:00:56 AM

Can I request Russian translation?

I doubt this. He won't give u a chance to do a translation for him since he's fluent in russian.
And even if he does,You have to put lots of genuine efforts to translate for he will not accept Google translation at least in Russian language Cheesy
On a serious note.This crowdsale looks interesting.I would follow this thread for further development.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

There are few minor errors in op to which I would like to draw your attention.
All funds will be dispersed according
to the milestone timeline and be
administered by OpenLedger using a
multi signature wallet administered by
three people. Signatures will be Ronny
Boesing, Annemieke Dirkes and
Name of the third person is missing.
A % of the ISO is reserved for or
early-stage marketing and bounty
campaigns which will be distributed to
everyone who contributes to the
CENTZ ISO before..
What percentage of the ISO is reserved is left empty.Was it deliberate to fill it up later?
Anyway if you do have any translation bounty, I reserve Hindi (India) translation spot for myself.
Thanks
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:26:00 AM

There are few minor errors in op to which I would like to draw your attention.
All funds will be dispersed according
to the milestone timeline and be
administered by OpenLedger using a
multi signature wallet administered by
three people. Signatures will be Ronny
Boesing, Annemieke Dirkes and
Name of the third person is missing.
A % of the ISO is reserved for or
early-stage marketing and bounty
campaigns which will be distributed to
everyone who contributes to the
CENTZ ISO before..
What percentage of the ISO is reserved is left empty.Was it deliberate to fill it up later?
Anyway if you do have any translation bounty, I reserve Hindi (India) translation spot for myself.
Thanks

Yes, thank you, corrected first issue.

Hindi is good, because we don't have Hindi Translation Request.
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:06:17 AM

I seriously hope no one falls for this.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:22:36 AM

Can i reserve spanish translation?
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:57:48 PM

why was the ICO postponed for about 2.5 weeks? are there any issues?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:10:10 PM

if anyone plans to buy in this: 2% bonus code https://steemit.com/centz/@ash/centz-ico-bonus-code

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:30:01 PM

Another fucking coin Scan sick!
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 01:14:38 PM

why was the ICO postponed for about 2.5 weeks? are there any issues?

Postponement was made for the simple reason to be presenting best possible
ccedk_pr (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:02:53 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 02:08:24 PM by ccedk_pr

Our new article about Centz and Gift Card Market

Centz — Use all your giftcards like never before
One of Centz’s long term goals is to forge Gold Bucks into a stand-alone cryptocurrency that will be traded as an valuable asset itself while being utilized for all kinds of stored value transfers.

To reach that pivot point, Centz is constructing the most efficient gift card registration and trading platform in the world.
Registering all individual identities and gift card balances on the blockchain eliminates the biggest problems and restrictions for the safe and secure use of gift cards. Concurrently, Centz will disrupt the gift card market leveraging the blockchain to generate revenue in ways that have never been done before.

Blockchain technology allows Centz to deliver cutting edge security to totally eliminate fraud and money laundering. Similar to credit cards, the % of fraudulent activity is on the rise which ruins the shopping experience for all. Our proprietary blockchain solutions will be adopted by the retail industry once breakage is eliminated. Partnering with Centz is the only way that the industry can “make up” for the lost funds of breakage.
Currently the industry pays 4 ½% to both the issuer and seller of gift cards. Centz will provide both of these functions together more efficiently and at lower cost by issuing totally safe egift cards securely locked on to our blockchain.

As the shift to online, storage, sales and delivery of egift cards increases, the Centz wallet will become the only option which combines gift, reward, loyalty and coupon credits in one place, so they are always available for immediate use.

Centz’s vision is one where we see the true potential of gift cards by combining the use of the blockchain, which will enable Centz to revolutionize the payment industry in ways that are unimagined today by this sleepy and forgotten industry.

Read the full artcile here: https://medium.com/@openledger/centz-gift-cards-and-the-blockchain-2b96e7af94c3#.bn5db3s0a

Before the start of Centz's crowdsale get more info about  "Early Bird" offer here:
Centz "Early Bird" special offer

Follow Centz on Socials:
Facebook
Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: