Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
Saturday97

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:45:19 AM

Thanks again guys, this support and feedbacks really help us stay focus and carry on wit the job.

Just few announcements before bed time...

Escrow investment
As you all know, Bitcoin Suisse AG is our escrow partners and as they did before with Melonport they offered us some help with
the investment we are looking for in order to keep developing our platform. And so we offer every one of you who wishes to take part in our
ICO to visit Bitcoin Suisse AG site and guaranty your investment. This offer will be available to a maximum of 25% of our ICO maximum cap (1.25 Million $) and can be made with several cryptocurrencies and even Fiat. Please note that the investment through Bitcoin Suisse AG will be at the same ratios and price as our power our and not better, but it might be a good way to ensure you make it. As we decided to wait and see the ETH price by the time of the ICO there isn't a price to declare yet but as I said the price will be the same as the one in the Power Hour.

Bitcoin Suisse AG Site http://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/matchpool-ico/

Wallet syncing
Matchpool ICO will be done through smart contracts system. The meaning of this is that your GUP tokens will be send automatically to your sending address after we do our final code audit. For that reason, sending ETH to the ICO smart contract should be done only through private ETH wallets and not from exchanges. The best way to do this IMO is throw MyEtherWallet. Make sure you are creating a wallet over there before the ICO or in case you are using a desktop client make sure your wallet is synced by the time of the ICO to prevent misfortunes.

Matchpool AMA
Let me remind you that on Wednesday we will hold questions session in our reddit channel - Please come and ask whatever it is you want to know
find our Reddit channel link here:

Save the best for last - Check out the first glimpse of Matchpool—Web/Desktop UX !!

Amazing design!!!!! well done
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goraset
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:53:49 AM

good team, good project, I invest some eth
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

The team is pushing this project with very professional behavior so that is showing worthy it would be to invest in this project. Surely nobody will miss this chance.
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:08:00 AM

The team is pushing this project with very professional behavior so that is showing worthy it would be to invest in this project. Surely nobody will miss this chance.

Well the team isn't bad.
But the project... i don't know, isn't it very similar to pretty much every other application meetic like? :/

PARADICE.io

Saturday97

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:21:53 AM

Well the team isn't bad.
But the project... i don't know, isn't it very similar to pretty much every other application meetic like? :/

Do you know any other app like this that run on the blockchain??
Think its not only for dating it can be used for every other purpose of connecting people
Matchpool

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:00:22 AM

Hey guys check our last materials including our smart contracts codes for the ICO on our Github repository

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:02:50 AM

Hey guys check our last materials including our smart contracts codes for the ICO on our Github repository

A few days left before the beginning, I would like to know what will be the ratio ETH to GUP
Matchpool

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

Before our AMA session scheduled for tomorrow and as our ICO is right around the corner we have worked hard to bring you a full summary on the goals of the ICO, planed milestones, budget, entire App specification, project review and use cases, general announcements and coming events and much more!!

Check out our Blog for all the details - BLOG

Puddles to Pools: Matchpool Goals, Milestones, Budget & Features

Matchpool

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

A few days left before the beginning, I would like to know what will be the ratio ETH to GUP

Hey Miayama, this is something we are working on right now.

I can say with certain level of confidence that since the max cap is 5 Million $, and there are 60 Million GUPs to be allocated, than 1 GUP will be approximately 0.083$, meaning 1 ETH can get you around 530 GUPs...this is just plain math according to the prices at the moment and can be changed! also this calculation is not taking in consideration the different bonuses...Just to give you a direction.

Saturday97

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

Hey Miayama, this is something we are working on right now.

I can say with certain level of confidence that since the max cap is 5 Million $, and there are 60 Million GUPs to be allocated, than 1 GUP will be approximately 0.083$, meaning 1 ETH can get you around 530 GUPs...this is just plain math according to the prices at the moment and can be changed! also this calculation is not taking in consideration the different bonuses...Just to give you a direction.

So probably 636 on power hour i guess (530*1.2)
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:24:56 AM

Guppy Goals
Goals in ETH will be changed based on the ETH to USD price at crowdfunding campaign commencement.
Guppy Goal #1 — 30,000 ETH
Minimum Viable Product — Matchpool Public Beta Release
External Code Audit
Guppy Goal #2— 100,000 ETH
Matchpool Public Release
Mobile Device Versions
Guppy Goal #3— 166,000 ETH
Developer Platform
Further Use Cases

I believe in you guys, you will achieve the goal 3. Good luck.
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:39:13 AM

Guppy Goals
Goals in ETH will be changed based on the ETH to USD price at crowdfunding campaign commencement.
External Code Audit
Matchpool Public Release
Mobile Device Versions
Developer Platform
Further Use Cases

Nice goals, I think it's the best project of this spring
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:09:28 AM

Guppy Goals
External Code Audit
Matchpool Public Release
Mobile Device Versions
Developer Platform
Further Use Cases

Goal 1 will be easily covered in the first few hours of crowdsale

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:19:27 AM

Guppy Goals
External Code Audit
Matchpool Public Release
Mobile Device Versions
Developer Platform
Further Use Cases

Oh, there's a lot less goal than Melon. This suggests that there will be another ICO in 90 seconds.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:01:57 PM

Guppy Goals
External Code Audit
Matchpool Public Release
Mobile Device Versions
Developer Platform
Further Use Cases

Oh, there's a lot less goal than Melon. This suggests that there will be another ICO in 90 seconds.

Yeah, Melon's goal was 225000 ETH, and they raised the amount within 12 minutes, another ICO miracle in the world.
Betomania

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:11:38 PM

Guppy Goals
External Code Audit
Matchpool Public Release
Mobile Device Versions
Developer Platform
Further Use Cases

Yeah, Melon's goal was 225000 ETH, and they raised the amount within 12 minutes, another ICO miracle in the world.

Different times, different prices dude...
Betomania

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:14:02 PM

Hello Matchpoolers!
As our ICO starting in just 5 days, let me explain again to all of our newcomers what is the basic idea behind the Matchpool protocol and App.

When our team sat together and thought about a field which we think can be further improved by the Blockchain technology, we immediately all thought about the social aspect of life and that is the reason we decided to create a network of social connections on top of the ETH blockchain.

What we basically do through our platform is giving people the opportunity to get together, to make introductions and to build a network of connections that can be used for many different use cases. We first decided to focus on the Romantic connection aspect. enabling one to join a pool of its interest and the other to play the role of a matchmaker and get rewarded by doing so. This primary field as I will further describe about in a minute is just an example of a use case for our platform. With the same ground rules we can use the platform for the Recruiting industry - Imagine what Chronobank is bringing to the table but with the addition of good references that are lowering the chance of bad services. Let's illustrate with an example: Say Mustafa is HR person in a big high tech company and Brian is a gifted young designer that is currently looking for a job. Approaching each other through the standard channels will not give the sides the needed information and certainty they are looking for. Imaging now that Ricardo a mutual friend of these two is also in that pool/community and he is the one creating the intro. Knowing the two sides and what they are looking for Ricardo has by far the best chance for creating a successful match. without suggesting that the connection shall be closed only by Ricardo reference and that further checks and meetings should be held by the sides, with that intro the whole process takes a different light and is turning immediately to much more positive experience with better success rate.

Just as described above the platform can be also used for referencing other service providers, real estate markets, promotions of restaurants, truism and much more

Now, a few sentences on our first primary field - Matchmaking
Imaging your entire Facebook and Twitter community arranged in Pools with defined parameters - EU residence, bachelor degree, day job, Animal lover, "Not into marriage", and so on...Each user will have the opportunity to create his own pool in the form of an Ethereum smart contract with his own defined parameters. In order to open such pool the user will be asked to send a few GUP's which will be held in the contract until it closes - this will prevent over flooding of pools.
From its formation, the pool can actually be seen as a financial unit, holding every joiner entrance and monthly fees. On the other hand pool participants will have the opportunity to engage conversation with people with whom they have a shared interest and even create them selves financial benefits by making intros and suggesting matches with in the pool. After making such intro, the introduced parties will get the invitation and will have the opportunity to except or decline the proposal. A successful match will be an approved proposal, setting the parties to meet and rewarding the "Matchmaker" with the pre defined matching fee of that certain pool.

The platform will have a lot of different features in order to be more appealing and to give its users the needed tools to interact efficiently.
Each pool will have a "Thermometer" indicating its matching ability and conversation rate, a thermometer will also be used personally and will indicate each user reputation of being a good matchmaker, pleasant person/abusive and much more. In addition we are building an entire Dapplets eco-system which will give the users themselves and opportunity to create tools and games they feel are necessary for the platform. By doing so this users will be rewarded with GUPs that can be used later on in the system.

To sum it up, our whole eco-system is built with the notion that Intros are the most effective way to create a connection. Just as used in creating business relationships, intros are perceived as the safest and most effective way to create connections between two or more parties. Using them lifts the first buriers in every relationship engagement leaving the sides with the opportunity to dive straight in to the important parts.

Well that's is what we do in a nut shale...We encourage you all to ask as many questions as needed in order for you to fully understand the huge potential in our forging eco-system and to share our feeling that Matchpool is going to change the traditional ways this multi million industry currently operates.

You are all invited to join our AMA (ask me everything) on the coming Wednesday on our Reddit channel, where we would be more than happy to address all of your questions. find our Reddit channel link here:

Reading this makes me feel sorry Matchpool didn't focus first on recruitment market...I'm sure these guys could have produced a better product than lousy Chronobank....
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:16:31 PM

Such a community platform would be a good idea.But it is difficult to promote without enough money or wide connections.
Betomania

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:29:21 PM

Such a community platform would be a good idea.But it is difficult to promote without enough money or wide connections.

Reading the previous 50 pages here I believe money will be no problem...Its just a question of execution and bringing new users outside crypto world to adopt Matchpool
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:31:56 PM

That's roughly 6640 BTC, I think it's very possible to achieve this amount of money.
Matchpool has bright future, I wouldn't sell my share for cheap prices. Better wait for 1-2 years to sell cheap. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: