Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:17:05 AM

And even in this situation there are still idiots who ask for bounty wow just wow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 01:21:03 AM

Now I don't want even 1.5%, I want all my ETH back instantly.

Update, I think that @physes should be sued, he misinformed whole community assuring us before ICO that everything is alright, or matchpool as well if he is right. Either way money back.

a butthurt dev who was kicked out because of poor coding skills. i'm not surprise he'd be posting something to ruin the credibility of the team after it gathered 10 million when he thought the ICO would be a failure. good to see him out of the team before the ICO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:24:41 AM

I've changed my signature with my ETH wallet already
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:27:25 AM

Now I don't want even 1.5%, I want all my ETH back instantly.

Update, I think that @physes should be sued, he misinformed whole community assuring us before ICO that everything is alright, or matchpool as well if he is right. Either way money back.

so who are the 'main' devs? 

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Pseudo-Random

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

A dream that you had, about being a person.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 01:51:30 AM

Next week ? this is some kind of joke ? I better see this made up for the community. They better hire 10 devs for this money and deliver in couple of months + recompense it for the people using physes 1.5% and then maybe, just maybe it might slide without a big fusss.

You, and the rest of the those commonly seen, typically over-invested ICO risk takers in this community, are, I regret to say it, greedy degenerate reckless gamblers.

There is a new, PROMISING ICO with serious potential - not least of which were Iconomi, Santiment, Lunyr, & Akasha - with an absolutely stellar marketing & professional-**seeming** international-class talent team, every SINGLE month around BitcoinTalk & sites like www.tokenmarket.net, on average. For the past 2 years now. And it shows no sign of slowing down.

So WHY do you OVERRISK like this.

Learn to hedge your bets.

Never leave it all in one basket, no matter how afraid of the (misguided) sting of FOMO regret you might feel if 'this particular one turned out to be the Game-Ender Unicorn'.

Example :

I have 0.5 BTC in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Monero, Factom, Iconomi, MelonPort, & Dogecoin balances on various wallets. That is the extent of my resources.

..I risked 0.028 BTC in Matchpool.

I was beyond thrilled and excited about this project. I still am.

I refreshed https://www.matchpool.co/crowdfund-live 38 times in the 24h period starting this past Sunday just before ICO officially started. I could not get enough of the success and excitement over this genuinely promising idea, have to admit it's a great idea.

But that did not stop me from being reasonable and only investing/risking what I can afford to lose..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you learn..?

In the normal business world, waiting several days, to a couple of weeks, for even a critical announcement such as to clear up what is really happening and what's to happen with Matchpool at this point, is to be expected. In cryptospace we're accustomed to ~6-hour "world has changed" timelines ; Real world does not match up to that expectation. I am not remotely surprised that Max Richardson's saying we have to wait up to a week, to know the details.

It means either that : 1) They'll handle it in a decisive, professional manner, and all will be well (mostly), at last, by that date, or ; 2) They're buying time to be able to avoid law enforcement investigation while Yonatan is running with the funds.

Either way the lesson here is that even with my tiniest stake, I am - just as you all are - disheartened and worried at what I am seeing - not least because it does not bode well for humanity and especially the future of cryptospace, altcoins, and the ICO business model in particular ; But that does not prevent me from sleeping or refraining from absolute hysteria - why? Because I did not over-invest myself in an unknown new project with more money than I could afford to lose.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:59:33 AM

I think not fair Didn't achieve threshold status not any reward
because Matchpool ICO verry faster from schedule
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 02:13:52 AM

Thank God, I was going to invest heavy...but changed my mind! Been burnt many times already.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:17:34 AM

ICO 1 CUP what price?
vlechogo

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:18:07 AM

Next week ? this is some kind of joke ? I better see this made up for the community. They better hire 10 devs for this money and deliver in couple of months + recompense it for the people using physes 1.5% and then maybe, just maybe it might slide without a big fusss.

You, and the rest of the those commonly seen, typically over-invested ICO risk takers in this community, are, I regret to say it, greedy degenerate reckless gamblers.

There is a new, PROMISING ICO with serious potential - not least of which were Iconomi, Santiment, Lunyr, & Akasha - with an absolutely stellar marketing & professional-**seeming** international-class talent team, every SINGLE month around BitcoinTalk & sites like www.tokenmarket.net, on average. For the past 2 years now. And it shows no sign of slowing down.

So WHY do you OVERRISK like this.

Learn to hedge your bets.

Never leave it all in one basket, no matter how afraid of the (misguided) sting of FOMO regret you might feel if 'this particular one turned out to be the Game-Ender Unicorn'.

Example :

I have 0.5 BTC in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Monero, Factom, Iconomi, MelonPort, & Dogecoin balances on various wallets. That is the extent of my resources.

..I risked 0.028 BTC in Matchpool.

I was beyond thrilled and excited about this project. I still am.

I refreshed https://www.matchpool.co/crowdfund-live 38 times in the 24h period starting this past Sunday just before ICO officially started. I could not get enough of the success and excitement over this genuinely promising idea, have to admit it's a great idea.

But that did not stop me from being reasonable and only investing/risking what I can afford to lose..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you learn..?

In the normal business world, waiting several days, to a couple of weeks, for even a critical announcement such as to clear up what is really happening and what's to happen with Matchpool at this point, is to be expected. In cryptospace we're accustomed to ~6-hour "world has changed" timelines ; Real world does not match up to that expectation. I am not remotely surprised that Max Richardson's saying we have to wait up to a week, to know the details.

It means either that : 1) They'll handle it in a decisive, professional manner, and all will be well (mostly), at last, by that date, or ; 2) They're buying time to be able to avoid law enforcement investigation while Yonatan is running with the funds.

Either way the lesson here is that even with my tiniest stake, I am - just as you all are - disheartened and worried at what I am seeing - not least because it does not bode well for humanity and especially the future of cryptospace, altcoins, and the ICO business model in particular ; But that does not prevent me from sleeping or refraining from absolute hysteria - why? Because I did not over-invest myself in an unknown new project with more money than I could afford to lose.

No risk no reward, that being said I lost 10%
axrhuls

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:09:54 AM

What a tragedy, the most blatant scam I have seen, after they raised 125000 ETH and CEO stole the fund, you guys are fucked up by a scam team. Scam masterpiece!  Shocked
ICOindex.com

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

What a tragedy, the most blatant scam I have seen, after they raised 125000 ETH and CEO stole the fund, you guys are fucked up by a scam team. Scam masterpiece!  Shocked

I do not think that they stole the funds. They were hedging against the possible fall in the price of Ether. They have raised 125 081 ETH at the current price of 44 USD/ETH that makes 5.5M USD. If the price of Ether would fall to 35 USD/ETH they would have only 4.3M USD which is 1.2M USD less. I think they know what they are doing, but failed with their communication. I think they should have been more transparent about this before transferring the funds anywhere.

Here is some more discussion about it https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/63p2vw/calm_down_guys_matchpool_just_hedged_funds_here/

www.ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs. We are making ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:02:45 AM

I do not think that they stole the funds. They were hedging against the possible fall in the price of Ether. They have raised 125 081 ETH at the current price of 44 USD/ETH that makes 5.5M USD. If the price of Ether would fall to 35 USD/ETH they would have only 4.3M USD which is 1.2M USD less. I think they know what they are doing, but failed with their communication. I think they should have been more transparent about this before transferring the funds anywhere.

Here is some more discussion about it https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/63p2vw/calm_down_guys_matchpool_just_hedged_funds_here/

The account is right here: 87500 remains, 37500 moved...
No real evidence of a scam here yet, just hysteria... some funds moved probably to BTC or fiat.

https://etherchain.org/account/0x72a7197bbccbe6ee1e9c688645436ed06017768a
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:28:40 AM

converting eth to btc is a smart thing to do. good job matchpool if they didn't do it, the money would be lost already all because of the inflation. the better if they just move it to USD. that at least we know the value is there.

No real evidence of a scam here yet, just hysteria... some funds moved probably to BTC or fiat.

if eth price still drop more, they'd end up with lesser funds. i suspect eth will remain as it until GUP is released.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:46:56 AM

converting eth to btc is a smart thing to do. good job matchpool if they didn't do it, the money would be lost already all because of the inflation. the better if they just move it to USD. that at least we know the value is there.

if eth price still drop more, they'd end up with lesser funds. i suspect eth will remain as it until GUP is released.

Their ICO rule was stupid, you know after ico, the eth price keeps dropping, it means they lose hundreds k usd, ico=50$, now only 44$
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

ICO 1 CUP what price?

This is GUP not CUP.

First 5 hours 1 ETH = 480

After this     1 ETH = 440
Matchpool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:50:51 AM

Hello Matchpoolers,

Believe me we had a different post in mind when we get to our 100 page on the thread....
This whole situation took place in the late night at our time zone and so we were not able to respond immediately.
I read many people here are referring their investment as lost and I just can't understand this. Yes, this is not the way we intended things will go, Yes Philip did a great job in slandering our project credibility, but the fact is that nothing has changed. We are recruiting developers and engineers as we speak. From the begining the app was spoused to be created by a much wider team and not solely by Philip which I know personally failed to create an ICO contract that meets all expectations and demands this kind of contract needs to have, and forced us to work extra nights with Parity to achieve it.
As this just blow up yesterday's night, many things are yet to be understood, we ask you for your patience and promise to keep you guys up to date with all developments.

As I said, for the rest of us nothing has changed. We are working in all force to bring Matchpool platform alive and to create what was described to you during the ICO.

Final note, As I said before we are releasing the bounty spreadsheets one at a time after final reviews. please understand we have a lot on our plats right now, and the bounty is just one of the things we are  dealing with now. We also working on the guide about how to redeem your private keys into MyEtherWallet so you will receive it shortly.

Thanks for your understanding, like I said during this whole campaign our most powerful asset is our community, and we are only strong as you are going to be, we realy believe that we can achieve something amazing here even in the current stormy weather

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:58:05 AM

We believe and trust you. Investors will not hurt you. Nice project.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:09:44 AM

Hello Matchpoolers,

I read many people here are referring their investment as lost and I just can't understand this. Yes, this is not the way we intended things will go,

I think for now it is lost, if one person can just wake up and disappear with millions of USD, I think the team is to be blame for this mess with are into. How can one person be able to access the funds without other developers knowing about it

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
apesconcert

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:18:41 AM

Hello Matchpoolers,

Believe me we had a different post in mind when we get to our 100 page on the thread....
This whole situation took place in the late night at our time zone and so we were not able to respond immediately.
I read many people here are referring their investment as lost and I just can't understand this. Yes, this is not the way we intended things will go, Yes Philip did a great job in slandering our project credibility, but the fact is that nothing has changed. We are recruiting developers and engineers as we speak. From the begining the app was spoused to be created by a much wider team and not solely by Philip which I know personally failed to create an ICO contract that meets all expectations and demands this kind of contract needs to have, and forced us to work extra nights with Parity to achieve it.
As this just blow up yesterday's night, many things are yet to be understood, we ask you for your patience and promise to keep you guys up to date with all developments.

As I said, for the rest of us nothing has changed. We are working in all force to bring Matchpool platform alive and to create what was described to you during the ICO.

Final note, As I said before we are releasing the bounty spreadsheets one at a time after final reviews. please understand we have a lot on our plats right now, and the bounty is just one of the things we are  dealing with now. We also working on the guide about how to redeem your private keys into MyEtherWallet so you will receive it shortly.

Thanks for your understanding, like I said during this whole campaign our most powerful asset is our community, and we are only strong as you are going to be, we realy believe that we can achieve something amazing here even in the current stormy weather

Then post evidence of the other "developers" working on this project. The least thing you can do now is to come clean and be completely transparent with the whole community. The time for fun and games is over - there were millions invested in this ICO and investors don't take kindly to defrauded funds.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:29:38 AM

Hello Matchpoolers,

Then post evidence of the other "developers" working on this project. The least thing you can do now is to come clean and be completely transparent with the whole community. The time for fun and games is over - there were millions invested in this ICO and investors don't take kindly to defrauded funds.

I don't think this team truly believed their luck when they were able to raised more than $5 million in 33 hours. I don't think the team have any excuse and understand the gravity of what they have done.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: