Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:56:46 AM

I'm guessing all of you saw that GUPs IOUs are being traded in Gatecoin.
Although these are IOUs and not the real thing, the fact they are traded for almost 0.23$ when GUP ICO price was only 0.095$ is amazing,
and shows that in spite of all the stumbles in they way, Matchpool still have a great community and supporters behind it.

Nothing has changed guys, addresses still being collected (that is a serious time consuming job), new thread will eventually be up this week, and future plans, budget and personal recruiting are still going on.

It is safe to say now that we are back on track and stronger than ever. Now it is your turn to push the project throw with approaching exchanges, and promoting us on other communities. lockup period is half way behind us so there is still a lot of to accomplish

Lets do that!!

Thats a real good news for a token launched within few days,what was the ICO price in BTC?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
devpol

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

who exchange sir?
and price 1 GPU?

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
Matchpool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

Although these are IOUs and not the real thing, the fact they are traded for almost 0.23$ when GUP ICO price was only 0.095$ is amazing,
and shows that in spite of all the stumbles in they way, Matchpool still have a great community and supporters behind it.

Nothing has changed guys, addresses still being collected (that is a serious time consuming job), new thread will eventually be up this week, and future plans, budget and personal recruiting are still going on.

It is safe to say now that we are back on track and stronger than ever. Now it is your turn to push the project throw with approaching exchanges, and promoting us on other communities. lockup period is half way behind us so there is still a lot of to accomplish

Lets do that!!

Thats a real good news for a token launched within few days,what was the ICO price in BTC?

Average buy price was about 0.095$ so it was approximately 0.000085 SAT at that time

Matchpool's alpha release is live at http://app.matchpool.com!
Rusupaulmihai91

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:02:45 AM

anyone get his gup tokens in myethewallet wallet?
Matchpool

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:17:49 AM

anyone get his gup tokens in myethewallet wallet?

Everyone who followed our instructions got his GUP immediately into his wallet. If you did not please PM me and I will assist you

We are working on guides to import the private keys of all other wallets at the moment

Netto

Activity: 466
Merit: 375

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:26:56 AM

I see my participation in the spreadsheet but I ETH wallet yet? when the spreadsheet is updated?
Motivator

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:29:50 AM

Really alot of potential here @Matchpool. I would suggest to get ahold of a graphic designer if you haven't already got one, and start making daily/weekly graphics for matchpool and publish them on twitter/social media. Graphics is a great way to draw in users, rather than lengthy paragraphs with no color.

People want to see clear and informative roadmaps and updates.

Social media is the key to expand this project.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

Lets do that!!

Good that the price is trading above the ICO price and can even go higher, but there are alot of factors to consider here, most people can't trade on Gatecoin because of the KYC policy

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Matchpool

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:44:35 PM

Lets do that!!

Good that the price is trading above the ICO price and can even go higher, but there are alot of factors to consider here, most people can't trade on Gatecoin because of the KYC policy

Just to make things clear, Gatecoin is not one of the 3 exchanges we already agreed terms with. That means there will be other platforms to trade our token and this IOU price is a really positive sign

Matchpool

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:56:35 PM

Hello Matchpollers!

It is my pleasure to announce we have a brand new thread! It was just finished moments ago and will be updated as we go along the way.

You can all move the discussion here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866871.msg18560257#msg18560257

For now we are going to leave this thread as is and make it the Matchpool Bounty Thread

Please avoid any bounty talks in the new thread !!

All questions remarks and thoughts about the bounty shall be made only here!

Thanks!

Dan Yur

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

Hi, I was not recorded in the form of "Newsletter"
Matchpool

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:07:27 PM

Hi, I was not recorded in the form of "Newsletter"

PM me your email you used for subscription

rolings

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:06:51 PM

claim blog bounty sir
pliss upgrade my eth in your https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j3-lTbo5Hh38HfPrcESfA3My_M8I1YoFb4Mg-q2Y66o/edit#gid=1868158580

name: rolings
post blog in: newbium
eth adress: 0x077e6962228bEF7CC9E08c465f768D0889F0c16B

pliss no curently pending sir
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

How long for all participants of the signature campaign, to wait for our bounty fund distribution Huh

Are .. this time, there are still obstacles in the distribution of funds Machpool !!!
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:26:51 PM

Hello dear managers
My eth adress not seen on the spreadsheets at the moment. i hope i did not make something wrong.
wavesroom

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:33:23 PM

Hello dear managers

I sent You a letter in PM
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:37:40 PM

why Dev create a new thread? perhaps because many trolls here

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:56:54 PM

why Dev create a new thread? perhaps because many trolls here
True, it's very annoying a lot of parties and matchpool team, if it makes good circumstances, it would not hurt to create a new thread ..
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 08:59:26 PM

Lets do that!!

Yup. Lets concentrate on major code enhancements that are coming out this week. I was in contact with sergio berlusconi and he told me about a small village from which u originate, where boys become man on the second year of their life. Back to ur beloved coin, I dont think anyone of mature men or call them berlusconis boys if u prefer will ever be dumb enough to hold on to GUP.

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:05:36 PM

Lets do that!!

Average buy price was about 0.095$ so it was approximately 0.000085 SAT at that time

Please be realistic and keep in mind, that the only one selling at the moment is gatecoin. They are the ones holding the (future)GUP which are associated with the IOUs, so as long as they don't plan on dumping into buy orders, they set the sell orders and effectively define the price. Apparently they set the price at 0.0002 btc / 20k sat. They have very little volume, so very few people are buying at this price. This indicates, that traders deem GUP to be overvalued for that price, otherwise, this would be a great opportunity to stack up, possibly pushing the price of the GUP you already bought upwards. I'm not saying I like it, I'm not trying to FUD, I'm just saying what I see. I'd LOVE to see GUP at 20k upwards.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: