Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148203 times)
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:04:05 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 02:21:19 AM by kaconk

News Flash from Dev Matchpool

Wow Shocked Shocked this is exciting news, success for everyone who participated in this bounty ...
On the exchange that will soon be provided ..
great news  Grin i hope gup will be listed on bittrex or poloniex, because this is my favoutire exchange Grin good job dev!

Bittrex for sure. Poloniex would be great but better not to expect from them soon. But imagine if Poloniex will list Matchpool next week?  To the moon!

Let me tell you Bittrex is for sure,If you check the bittrex eth wallet,someone posted it back this thread they have also participated in the crowd-sale and will be itching to include GUP on their exchange

This is what we are all looking forward to about where the GUP market will be published bittrex or poloniex? Want where the most important when the division of next May is not dashed, I think that's all we are worried about !!!

Get ready to buy as much as GUP as possible,this baby is going to Poloniex !!!

Poloniex Wallet

https://etherscan.io/address/0x32be343b94f860124dc4fee278fdcbd38c102d88

https://etherscan.io/token/Guppy?a=0x32be343b94f860124dc4fee278fdcbd38c102d88

Balance:   164,225.541 Guppy ($31,873.06) - [0.1661%]
This would be great if Guppy goes into poloniex, maybe very many people buy it there. Well, poloniex is a great place, and trusted, it will definitely be popular there.
wow !! are you sure? i dont know why the "best token" like iconomi and waves is hard to listed on poloniex, but Gnosis and matchpool will be list to poloniex exchange..  Undecided
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:14:18 PM

Wow Shocked Shocked this is exciting news, success for everyone who participated in this bounty ...
great news  Grin i hope gup will be listed on bittrex or poloniex, because this is my favoutire exchange Grin good job dev!

Bittrex for sure. Poloniex would be great but better not to expect from them soon. But imagine if Poloniex will list Matchpool next week?  To the moon!

Let me tell you Bittrex is for sure,If you check the bittrex eth wallet,someone posted it back this thread they have also participated in the crowd-sale and will be itching to include GUP on their exchange

This is what we are all looking forward to about where the GUP market will be published bittrex or poloniex? Want where the most important when the division of next May is not dashed, I think that's all we are worried about !!!

Poloniex Wallet

This would be great if Guppy goes into poloniex, maybe very many people buy it there. Well, poloniex is a great place, and trusted, it will definitely be popular there.
wow !! are you sure? i dont why the "best token" like iconomi and waves is hard to listed on poloniex, but Gnosis and matchpool will be list to poloniex exchange..  Undecided
There may be concerns from dev, for the exchange of iconomi on the Poloniex exchange, but at least this is good news about the Matchpool project, not another project ...
Motivator

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

Alot of new coins such as Wings, iEx have been added to Bittrex recently, so if GUP manages to achieve POLO on the first day or a few days after the availability of moving the coins...then expect great prices instantly.

Mr

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

congrats matchpool. I am looking forward to trade Guppy on poloniex. HAha I do not know whether it is truth or not but it gives me some hope when I look at poloniex cold wallet.

None of the above
Ais08

Activity: 983

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:27:40 PM

congrats matchpool. I am looking forward to trade Guppy on poloniex. HAha I do not know whether it is truth or not but it gives me some hope when I look at poloniex cold wallet.
True, it's just a matter of time to be patient, sure everyone is hoping this will be a great price and a good project for Poloniex exchange ..
Duchess

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

great news  Grin i hope gup will be listed on bittrex or poloniex, because this is my favoutire exchange Grin good job dev!

Bittrex for sure. Poloniex would be great but better not to expect from them soon. But imagine if Poloniex will list Matchpool next week?  To the moon!

Poloniex Wallet

wow !! are you sure? i dont why the "best token" like iconomi and waves is hard to listed on poloniex, but Gnosis and matchpool will be list to poloniex exchange..  Undecided

Nice find. I wonder if that is an oversight to have left that description in the explorer.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

Poloniex Wallet

Nice find. I wonder if that is an oversight to have left that description in the explorer.
Good info for investors if going into market POLONIEX
And I hope the price will exceed the price ICO, Maybe 4X of the ICO price
Ris88

Activity: 2110

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 07:36:02 PM

Poloniex Wallet

Hope it will happen, but it depends on the prize hunter !!!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:25:20 PM

its almost like confirmed GUP is going to be on polo. or is polo just bag holding guppy?
any how, whichever it is, this just mean that GUP will have some goood value in the for singles and couples Smiley polo it is. i guess we can see this price of up to $0.50 in less than 3 months.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:30:11 PM

its almost like confirmed GUP is going to be on polo. or is polo just bag holding guppy?
any how, whichever it is, this just mean that GUP will have some goood value in the for singles and couples Smiley polo it is. i guess we can see this price of up to $0.50 in less than 3 months.

This can only talk about the fact that someone once again sent investments directly from the exchange. Such an amount that is on this wallet just makes you laugh. Whales do not operate with such small amounts.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:59:43 PM

Poloniex Wallet

I am not the kind of tech guy but any other chances that it is from poloniex? I bought few but should buy more if this is reliable enough. Gnosis is also a new coin but they are already scheduled to get listed on may 1.
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:22:13 PM

guppy by Poloniex, amazing

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:15:46 AM

Poloniex Wallet

I am not the kind of tech guy but any other chances that it is from poloniex? I bought few but should buy more if this is reliable enough. Gnosis is also a new coin but they are already scheduled to get listed on may 1.

Poloniex has guppy in their wallet,but did you see they have VSL also? whether they are going to list it? It is still a question with no answer

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

Poloniex Wallet

Oh my God, it is real, poloniex has invested in GUP, so it means they will list GUP very soon? If this is real, we will all go to da moon! Exciting time.
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

Poloniex Wallet

Oh my God, it is real, poloniex has invested in GUP, so it means they will list GUP very soon? If this is real, we will all go to da moon! Exciting time.
If polo invested in GUP , then we will find wallets with 70-80% coins but not only 0.16%, i think that this wallets -this wallet of those who tried invest in GUP from polo, and as he don't know private key - he lose ETH and Gups, but we will still see GUP tokens on Polo on May, as Polo love Eth and all forks of it.
Ris88

Activity: 2110

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 11:57:45 AM

Poloniex Wallet

Hopefully this is true and they register on Polo exchange, and that we know the best Polo exchange from other exchanges, where many investors are in it ..
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

Is there still someone who did not get bounty?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 01:13:33 PM

everyone didn't get their bounties yet as far as i know. but this is because they alrady said bounties are going to be distributed on may still. investors has to recieve theirs first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kaltun

Activity: 1540

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:29:48 PM

[troll mode on ]
no only you didnt get it, the other bounty hunters they all have their bounty and sitting now relaxed on a bountyisland , all bought from the matchpool bounties....

you didnt get it , because you were disqualified, cause you didnt give me 1 btc........

*replied with iphone 15S Ultra, while i drive my tesla S ( all bought from the bounty Smiley  )

[troll mode off]

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

i wanna tell tell and tell you again oh dev and moderation of this thread, that my address on spreansheet is not my address, is dont match with my real address in my other contact info. please update it sir! thanks!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: