Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only  (Read 148204 times)
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:17:08 AM

price is cheap now! Better be in now than tomorrow, btc won't rise forever, and GUP will rise soon
good time to buy G\UP will be when 2,000,000 tokens come to market and dump price. If there are those who did not have time to buy during ICO and he wanna buy now - would be better wait until bountyhunters will dump, as their coins habe zero cost. So i think we will see 20k and higher price only after 11-12 May, so only on the summer.

Whether the price after 12 may can be translucent 0.0005BTC perGUP ?

Price reaching 0.0005 BTC / GUP in next few weeks is very hard but I don't think it completely impossible coz anything can happen in the crypto world.

But that will not happen if bitcoin prices are more expensive.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:22:55 AM

price is cheap now! Better be in now than tomorrow, btc won't rise forever, and GUP will rise soon
good time to buy G\UP will be when 2,000,000 tokens come to market and dump price. If there are those who did not have time to buy during ICO and he wanna buy now - would be better wait until bountyhunters will dump, as their coins habe zero cost. So i think we will see 20k and higher price only after 11-12 May, so only on the summer.

Whether the price after 12 may can be translucent 0.0005BTC perGUP ?

Price reaching 0.0005 BTC / GUP in next few weeks is very hard but I don't think it completely impossible coz anything can happen in the crypto world.

But that will not happen if bitcoin prices are more expensive.

Its good time to buy GUP since its cheap and below ICO,0.0005 is still practically impossible for now but surely can be reached in few months

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
vanarebane

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:26:51 AM

GUP is now in ico price, it is great time to buy more before the huge pump, you know it is rare to find cheap ehtereum based coins after ico. Buy more.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:44:36 AM

GUP is now in ico price, it is great time to buy more before the huge pump, you know it is rare to find cheap ehtereum based coins after ico. Buy more.
yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex
jritz2344973

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:51:36 AM

Is it will exchange to the poloniex?
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:03:13 AM

yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex
are you sure it will be listed on poloniex? do you have any info about? thanks
Ylle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:13:36 AM

It is mere speculation. Polo only adds what they want to add, but they will benefit from high trading volumes so you've got to determine yourself what coins you think polo could add.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

One of the bad altcoin GUP
We can see down very far and everyone speculate GUP will be added in Poloniex
making too much bullshitt news bla..bla..bla,, the result NIHIL  Grin Grin
Ylle

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:58:55 AM

Are GUP on any exchange right now, if yes which one?

Bittrex
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:54:14 PM

I dont think anyone has information about GUP being listed on Polo,we need to submit the coin request to be added to Polo.That's the only way I see to enter Poloniex
Ylle

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:00:49 PM

yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex

I dont think anyone has information about GUP being listed on Polo,we need to submit the coin request to be added to Polo.That's the only way I see to enter Poloniex

Afaik polo doesn't give a **** about these request. They only make money with trade volume, if GUP can contain a high volume they will look into it. But let's hope for the best.
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

It's not going to get listed on Polo.

This project is clearly a huge pile of stinking crap. The co-developer and author of the whitepaper has jumped ship. The only remaining protagonist seems to only really be interested in price ascension, and even if he were concerned with project development, it's unlikely he'd be able to do that without the backup of a credible team.

The people listed on the website are effectively ghosts. It's clearly a one-man affair, and in my opinion the CEO is going to have a hard time delivering promised product.

Social networks are always a slippery fish when it comes to product architecture. It requires attention to a myriad of intrinsic fashionable variables which are vastly too complex for one developer to master, particularly when the lead developer's chief modus is cryptocurrency trading and price ascension.

I wasn't going to speak out about this as it doesn't really concern me, but frankly this project is a heap of smoking horse-crap.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:31:18 PM

It's not going to get listed on Polo.

This project is clearly a huge pile of stinking crap. The co-developer and author of the whitepaper has jumped ship. The only remaining protagonist seems to only really be interested in price ascension, and even if he were concerned with project development, it's unlikely he'd be able to do that without the backup of a credible team.

The people listed on the website are effectively ghosts. It's clearly a one-man affair, and in my opinion the CEO is going to have a hard time delivering promised product.

Social networks are always a slippery fish when it comes to product architecture. It requires attention to a myriad of intrinsic fashionable variables which are vastly too complex for one developer to master, particularly when the lead developer's chief modus is cryptocurrency trading and price ascension.

I wasn't going to speak out about this as it doesn't really concern me, but frankly this project is a heap of smoking horse-crap.
From where you know a lot about this project, and you talk about this project looking bad, you do not provide evidence that many people believe about your statement, about this project ...  Huh Huh
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

Dev already posted in the previous section, if you read it carefully then you will find it on this thread ...
andycarrol

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:49:45 PM

If matchpool is a nice and unique coin, also have a dev that is often actively. It can be faster to be listed in poloniex.
Sometimes a coin request also does not help much, because the team of poloniex will still review the coins. If it is really worth being in their markets.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:01:19 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 04:22:41 PM by BTCdoaA

yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex
don't buy now wait for ICO bounties  ..

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:30:12 PM

haha . nice solution ,
follow them ...
Ris88

Activity: 2110

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

haha . nice solution ,
follow them ...

Interesting, to wait for the distribution of Guppy funds by buying at the lowest price ..  Grin Grin Cheesy Wink
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:42:04 PM

haha . nice solution ,
follow them ...

Interesting, to wait for the distribution of Guppy funds by buying at the lowest price ..  Grin Grin Cheesy Wink
LOL, looks like everyone waiting Bounty Hunter to sell their coin and lower the price  Grin Grin
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:16:28 PM

If a price reduction happens,it will not last long. It will also give us the chance to increase our stock of tokens Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: