Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily use of bitcoin?  (Read 42392 times)
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

I am using bitcoin every day and the result of my daily use of bitcoin is profits from my way of earning bitcoin using bitcoins. Im using my bitcoins mostly on trading and gambling to earn more bitcoins as the time goes. In withdrawing my bitcoins and converting it into local currency is mostly I do it every week to have cash to spend in my daily life.

Can you meet your daily basic needs with bitcoin? Market shopping, clothing needs etc.

No, I can't meet daily basic needs with bitcoin.In my country, no one shopping center accept bitcoin as a payment processor.Even, they don't know about bitcoin.Here only young generation knows only about bitcoin. Bitcoin meets me some necessary tools that I need much time, like VPS, VPS,Domain, Hosting etc.With the purposes of bitcoin, I can easily buy them.

I think Bitcoin is more preferred for online products. It is not used too much in the exchange of real life products.
First of all, people have not even heard of bitcoin. Even among people who are interested in technology, bitcoins can be people who do not hear the name.
but still there are some are where the number of bitcoin users are more than other areas and therefore in such areas people have the facilities to use bitcoin even in their local market for shopping. i am hopeful that very soon bitcoin will be use everywhere as fiat in local shop.
I'm waiting for that day, when i'll be able to buy a cup of coffee off my bitcoin. it's gonna happen sooner or later at my local. people are slowly learning about bitcoin.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:15:11 PM

I am using bitcoin every day and the result of my daily use of bitcoin is profits from my way of earning bitcoin using bitcoins. Im using my bitcoins mostly on trading and gambling to earn more bitcoins as the time goes. In withdrawing my bitcoins and converting it into local currency is mostly I do it every week to have cash to spend in my daily life.

Can you meet your daily basic needs with bitcoin? Market shopping, clothing needs etc.

No, I can't meet daily basic needs with bitcoin.In my country, no one shopping center accept bitcoin as a payment processor.Even, they don't know about bitcoin.Here only young generation knows only about bitcoin. Bitcoin meets me some necessary tools that I need much time, like VPS, VPS,Domain, Hosting etc.With the purposes of bitcoin, I can easily buy them.

I think Bitcoin is more preferred for online products. It is not used too much in the exchange of real life products.
First of all, people have not even heard of bitcoin. Even among people who are interested in technology, bitcoins can be people who do not hear the name.
but still there are some are where the number of bitcoin users are more than other areas and therefore in such areas people have the facilities to use bitcoin even in their local market for shopping. i am hopeful that very soon bitcoin will be use everywhere as fiat in local shop.
I'm waiting for that day, when i'll be able to buy a cup of coffee off my bitcoin. it's gonna happen sooner or later at my local. people are slowly learning about bitcoin.
That would be very very efficient, though here in our town, bitcoin is like a hidden currency, there are only handpicked people who are using bitcoin. I can't just introduce bitcoin to them because I know that they will no be interested, but I do really want to have that coffee using my bitcoin.
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:53:24 PM

I don't not use my bitcoins on a daily basis because I see them as an investment platform rewarding me in the long run...
Though I use my bitcoin visa debit card when I want to spend some as it gives me some protection from scammers and less complications of waiting for a transaction to confirm.

Not only you there are many people like you are not using bitcoin in their daily life when compared to debit or credit. Right now bitcoin is investment where you can see potential of bitcoin very soon, because slowly many stores are accepting bitcoin through online, but for international people it is not possible to buy products with bitcoin may be.
I can buy some coffee with Bitcoin in my local area because there is a shop accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. I felt very happy for the first time of mylife I can use Bitcoin in the real world. Most of the time, I use my bitcoin for trading purposes and buying/selling goods on the internet. Moreover, I consider Bitcoin as a type of investment and it has bought me a lot of profit
in my area we do not have the facilities to use bitcoin for daily needs we must first convert it in to fiat.
I wish soon as posible the stores here in the philippines will accept bitcoin payments too, but it needs alot of work and needs a machine to pay our bills to stores or need bitcoin credit card and swipe it before payment method i wish they will improve the process of bitcoins here in my country and government accept it.

fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:02:47 PM

I don't not use my bitcoins on a daily basis because I see them as an investment platform rewarding me in the long run...
Though I use my bitcoin visa debit card when I want to spend some as it gives me some protection from scammers and less complications of waiting for a transaction to confirm.

Not only you there are many people like you are not using bitcoin in their daily life when compared to debit or credit. Right now bitcoin is investment where you can see potential of bitcoin very soon, because slowly many stores are accepting bitcoin through online, but for international people it is not possible to buy products with bitcoin may be.
I can buy some coffee with Bitcoin in my local area because there is a shop accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. I felt very happy for the first time of mylife I can use Bitcoin in the real world. Most of the time, I use my bitcoin for trading purposes and buying/selling goods on the internet. Moreover, I consider Bitcoin as a type of investment and it has bought me a lot of profit
in my area we do not have the facilities to use bitcoin for daily needs we must first convert it in to fiat.
I wish soon as posible the stores here in the philippines will accept bitcoin payments too, but it needs alot of work and needs a machine to pay our bills to stores or need bitcoin credit card and swipe it before payment method i wish they will improve the process of bitcoins here in my country and government accept it.

I think it will take some time before our country will fully accept bitcoin. Since almost all of the business owned by filipino merchants are not that modernized. I think accepting bitcoin as a payment is probably impossible. But some large companies are now accepting it and I found it positive as it opens the opportunity for us to use bitcoins in our daily needs here in the Philippines and i believe, it is the beginning of Bitcoin in our country.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

That would be great if the government here in our country would simply accept it, there are so many crisis here that needs to be solve first but I think some establishments if have a capital can really accept a payment method with bitcoin but I think it is still early for the Philippines to have many merchant that was accepting bitcoin payment because there are a lot in here that are not yet familiar with cryptocurrency and in one of my transactions with security bank I ask a teller if I can cancel the transaction regarding my withdrawal of my bitcoin, she is not familiar with it, well I had a mistake with my transaction but any way I highly doubt that we are really ready to really embrace bitcoin to have a direct transaction in our country.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

We have same wishing today, that not only online merchant will accept bitcoin as one way of mode of payment.
As to our government here in Philippines, they are actually adopting the legality of bitcoin, in fact they want local exchanges to register as a virtual currency provider and that is one way indication that our country wants bitcoin.  
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

I have not used bitcoin for direct payments, because in my country rarely accept bitcoin. But I think if bitcoin used as direct payments it is going to take a few minutes to confirm the payment, it is better to use a fiat because it does not require the process. Bitcoin is less suitable I think if it is used for direct payments that need development again to be used for direct payments, but for online payments bitcoin very superior because it would be more efficient.
I like to share an app in my country which is coin.ph . In coin.ph you can use bitcoin , you can convert it pay bills,use it as a load or even buy thing online as you convert it to money Smiley . In this app you can use your bitcoins in many different way. Even if you can't use bitcoin directly , you can use it in many different ways. If you like to consider trading it can do , or even investing in some teams to earn more.
The good thing about Bitcoin right now is that different apps are being developed to make it easier to use the cryptocurrency. I've also seen some apps that are able to make things easier not just for customers but also for merchants, as the coinbase app, for example. I think it's only a matter of time until a large number of people have an app on their cell phone to make transactions around the globe using Bitcoin.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

I have not used bitcoin for direct payments, because in my country rarely accept bitcoin. But I think if bitcoin used as direct payments it is going to take a few minutes to confirm the payment, it is better to use a fiat because it does not require the process. Bitcoin is less suitable I think if it is used for direct payments that need development again to be used for direct payments, but for online payments bitcoin very superior because it would be more efficient.
I like to share an app in my country which is coin.ph . In coin.ph you can use bitcoin , you can convert it pay bills,use it as a load or even buy thing online as you convert it to money Smiley . In this app you can use your bitcoins in many different way. Even if you can't use bitcoin directly , you can use it in many different ways. If you like to consider trading it can do , or even investing in some teams to earn more.
The good thing about Bitcoin right now is that different apps are being developed to make it easier to use the cryptocurrency. I've also seen some apps that are able to make things easier not just for customers but also for merchants, as the coinbase app, for example. I think it's only a matter of time until a large number of people have an app on their cell phone to make transactions around the globe using Bitcoin.

That day will surely come in future when most of the people would start using bitcoins for making payments as of now bitcoin is in developing stage and gaining popularity around the world and once it reaches to everyone people will definitely switch to bitcoins for making payments for their day to day stuffs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

I think it will take some time before our country will fully accept bitcoin. Since almost all of the business owned by filipino merchants are not that modernized. I think accepting bitcoin as a payment is probably impossible. But some large companies are now accepting it and I found it positive as it opens the opportunity for us to use bitcoins in our daily needs here in the Philippines and i believe, it is the beginning of Bitcoin in our country.
I doubt with your statement about this dude
I think accepting bitcoin as a payment is probably impossible
Indeed, for the developing countries Bitcoin is not too popular, so only a few shops are accept bitcoin. I also live in a developing country, there is only one city in my country that accept bitcoin, even in a different island. But i hope bitcoin can growth on your country

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:16:03 PM

Hi friends,

As far as I know, bitcoin payments take a little time to approve. Will these approval times make it difficult to use bitcoin in our daily lives?
For example, I would get a coffee from Starbucks. Do I have to wait for approval to pay for what I have done for hours?

If we are going to base in our generation now there few merchants all around the world accepted bitcoins, it doesn't mean 1 Starbucks accepted bitcoin it means all Starbucks outlet is accepting bitcoin already. No! it not like that, and you don't need to wait long when your paying you bills it takes few minutes only, or it depend on the signal area of the internet connection if it is strong.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:39:28 PM

Hi friends,

As far as I know, bitcoin payments take a little time to approve. Will these approval times make it difficult to use bitcoin in our daily lives?
For example, I would get a coffee from Starbucks. Do I have to wait for approval to pay for what I have done for hours?

If we are going to base in our generation now there few merchants all around the world accepted bitcoins, it doesn't mean 1 Starbucks accepted bitcoin it means all Starbucks outlet is accepting bitcoin already. No! it not like that, and you don't need to wait long when your paying you bills it takes few minutes only, or it depend on the signal area of the internet connection if it is strong.
Very good comparison but regarding on paying bills,bitcoin transaction doesnt rely on strong internet but on the network confirmation. If merchants do tend to adopt bitcoin then they should already know regarding the things on it specially on non irreversible transactions.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:48:10 PM

Indeed, for the developing countries Bitcoin is not too popular, so only a few shops are accept bitcoin. I also live in a developing country, there is only one city in my country that accept bitcoin, even in a different island. But i hope bitcoin can growth on your country

One of the reasons why most of the shops are reluctant to accept the Bitcoin is because of its unclear legal status. Even the shop owners don't know whether it is legal to accept the payments in BTC or not. Once the situation gets clarified, more and more shops will accept BTC.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

One of the reasons why most of the shops are reluctant to accept the Bitcoin is because of its unclear legal status. Even the shop owners don't know whether it is legal to accept the payments in BTC or not. Once the situation gets clarified, more and more shops will accept BTC.
No i think this is not the reason why shops are not accepting bitcoin as payment.. they are just afraid of using it because of no reverse payment and its anonymous.. they are afraid of any frauds.. but many ships and sites are now are accepting bitcoin as payment an they are usign bitpay as payment gateway..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wpd

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:07:32 PM

I can't say how much is possible to use buttons daily in real, life because it is not well known yet, but I can use it daily online, for example, I use it in a casino, buy something online, and Im use it daily trading investments

Online casinos or purchases are different though, since they don't need the money right away.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:14:52 PM

There are no needs for us to use bitcoin in our daily lives, like buying stuff from supermarkets and pay for coffee, because when you can conveniently exchange bitcoin for local fiat currency and use them instead why would you go all the way to use only bitcoin? there are things that we might not be able to buy online but still we can sell bitcoin to buy paypal accounts/master cards prepaid or registered only with slightly high fees.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:02:13 AM

I don't have where to use bitcoins in my daily life, that's why I don't think about slow transactions. When I need something I do on time and I don't bother with confirmation.
I will need to wait few more years before bitcoin come in shops in my city, maybe more. For now there isn't even talking about it.
Me too, I hope the time where there are merchants in my town that gives us the option bitcoin as a payment method will soon come, so I can use bitcoin directly to fulfil my daily life. But my country still not regulate bitcoin as currency.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

Daily using of bitcoin similar to that we use in stores or for other services is not available yet. Only limited places accept bitcoin. So daily use of bitcoin is little hard these days.
in most of the area such kind of facilities are not available available and specially in back ward area where people do not know about bitcoin so they do not have the facilities to use bitcoin in their local shops. but such people use bitcoin for investment and after getting some good profit they convert it in to fiat and then use it for daily use.
Yeah you are right. In most of the developing countries, the people don’t even know about it. But in most of the developed countries where people knows about it and use it for online shopping, it is difficult for them also to use it as a daily use for this reason it is very difficult to replace fiat money.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:13:00 PM

I don't have where to use bitcoins in my daily life, that's why I don't think about slow transactions. When I need something I do on time and I don't bother with confirmation.
I will need to wait few more years before bitcoin come in shops in my city, maybe more. For now there isn't even talking about it.
Me too, I hope the time where there are merchants in my town that gives us the option bitcoin as a payment method will soon come, so I can use bitcoin directly to fulfil my daily life. But my country still not regulate bitcoin as currency.

So you don't mind the current high fees and the fact that you potentially might have to wait for one confirmation to come through in order to walk out of the store? I personally can't find that thought very satisfying when I know that there is basically no need to use Bitcoin as currency in local stores. Fiat does the job pretty well so I don't understand the need for you to wait till local merchants start accepting Bitcoin.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:33:36 PM

So you don't mind the current high fees and the fact that you potentially might have to wait for one confirmation to come through in order to walk out of the store? I personally can't find that thought very satisfying when I know that there is basically no need to use Bitcoin as currency in local stores. Fiat does the job pretty well so I don't understand the need for you to wait till local merchants start accepting Bitcoin.
The high fees is a problem at the moment when compared to other alt coins .But when you compare banks and other transaction method it is still a good bargain to have those fees but at a later time it will be an issue if the fees keeps on increasing and these price increase will negate micro transaction.
may900608

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:36:13 AM

Daily using of bitcoin similar to that we use in stores or for other services is not available yet. Only limited places accept bitcoin. So daily use of bitcoin is little hard these days.
in most of the area such kind of facilities are not available available and specially in back ward area where people do not know about bitcoin so they do not have the facilities to use bitcoin in their local shops. but such people use bitcoin for investment and after getting some good profit they convert it in to fiat and then use it for daily use.
Yeah you are right. In most of the developing countries, the people don’t even know about it. But in most of the developed countries where people knows about it and use it for online shopping, it is difficult for them also to use it as a daily use for this reason it is very difficult to replace fiat money.
Very rational. Bitcoin users are not much, at least in my country, people know bitcoin is still too little, not to mention the daily use of bitcoins. Bitcoin acceptance in developing countries is lower than in developed countries, the daily use of bitcoins, it takes decades to develop it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: