Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily use of bitcoin?  (Read 42389 times)
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

Now I use bitcoin for investment only. I have few coins, so I do not want to use them to buy pizza or coffee. I am hard working for them. I better leave them for the future.
You could use before to buy pizza , coffee etc with bitcoin but now the transaction speed is really slow and fees has also increased. So it is best to use bitcoin for investment purpose only. And also it was created for investment purpose only , so it's better we stick to the main idea rather than doing something else
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:52:37 AM

Now I use bitcoin for investment only. I have few coins, so I do not want to use them to buy pizza or coffee. I am hard working for them. I better leave them for the future.
You could use before to buy pizza , coffee etc with bitcoin but now the transaction speed is really slow and fees has also increased. So it is best to use bitcoin for investment purpose only. And also it was created for investment purpose only , so it's better we stick to the main idea rather than doing something else
I really do not try to used my bitcoin daily because it still not possible in my country no offline store accepts bitcoin even online stores.
I am hoping that very soon i can do daily spending of bitcoin.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:35:55 AM

Bitcoin is not used every day
why ? in few country bitcoin have been accept by payment it's mean bitcoin can use every day if you buy thing in store or minimarket Smiley
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

Although I have a few shops that accept bitcoins I don't think it is wise to spend them like that, well, at least not offline. I don't want to spend my btc and pay fees when I can pay with fiat. But I do make some purchases online (recently bought a vaporizer). I prefer to store my bitcoins for the future when the price is higher.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:55:05 AM

I sometimes use my bitcoin for doing online shopping. There are some e commerce companies that accept bitcoin. Sometimes i use it for doing mobile recharge. But I try not to spend my bitcoin. I prefer it as an investment.
That is a pretty common way to use bitcoins, many on my friends to the same thing. They just simply buy it with their own, private money mostly to get some returns out of it, but they do not hesitate to spend them for something they need to buy.

It is a wise idea to do such a thing now, the price is high so we can get goods at a nice rate, because if you have bought bitcoin in the past then now these specified products are cheaper for you thanks to that.

I do that from time to time, but I still prefer to just hold them on a rainy day.

paul gatt

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:11:36 AM

Bitcoin is not used every day

Bitcoin can be used daily if we know how to do it. Some sites allow us to trade online and pay by bitcoin, we can buy the items you like from it. Or if you do not like, you can sell bitcoin, then use cash to trade everyday. Everything is easy.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:36:17 AM

For small purchases bitcoin is not very convenient. Perhaps in the future it can be used in almost all areas, but for a glass this is not entirely convenient.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 09:25:17 AM

For small purchases bitcoin is not very convenient. Perhaps in the future it can be used in almost all areas, but for a glass this is not entirely convenient

It is not just about being inconvenient

Anyway, you can always order a Bitcoin payment card and pay with your bitcoins just as easily as you would pay with dollars (or whatever). It just doesn't make a lot of sense to spend precious coins on trivial things when you can spend fiat ("bad" money). I guess many people here apart from bitcoins are earning regular income in their local currencies, therefore spending fiat seems to be a preferred way of buying small things, all the while keeping bitcoins and earning additional income via Bitcoin appreciation

sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:44:51 AM

I usually buy games in exchange for bitcoin, so for me, btc is the nice option because you don't need any investment.
I use bitcoin on each of my game, so it's very important for bitcoin needs a whole day to me and I recommend you to use the bitcoin because the price of the currency value above me, apalaagi if we get a big fortune. is very happy and you make me. .. so the bitcoin choice doesn't need another investment
Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

For small purchases bitcoin is not very convenient. Perhaps in the future it can be used in almost all areas, but for a glass this is not entirely convenient

It is not just about being inconvenient

Anyway, you can always order a Bitcoin payment card and pay with your bitcoins just as easily as you would pay with dollars (or whatever). It just doesn't make a lot of sense to spend precious coins on trivial things when you can spend fiat ("bad" money). I guess many people here apart from bitcoins are earning regular income in their local currencies, therefore spending fiat seems to be a preferred way of buying small things, all the while keeping bitcoins and earning additional income via Bitcoin appreciation

Yes, it is unreasonable to spend coins on all kinds of purchases. They can grow significantly after a while and bring a good profit.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:37:29 AM

I usually buy games in exchange for bitcoin, so for me, btc is the nice option because you don't need any investment.
I use bitcoin on each of my game, so it's very important for bitcoin needs a whole day to me and I recommend you to use the bitcoin because the price of the currency value above me, apalaagi if we get a big fortune. is very happy and you make me. .. so the bitcoin choice doesn't need another investment
I really like the opportunities that cryptocurrency may give to its users, there are many ways to invest or just buy it, for purpose of obtaining some goods.

If I would like to play a game on PC, there would be no problem for me to just order it through internet, by using bitcoin as a payment solution.
Digital goods are always the best to buy with cryptocurrency and the reason is very simple: if I have bought a game by BTC, I just use the code that gives me access to content.
In such a scenario,  all I need is to convert fiat which is really easy in most cases, I do it through wire transfers or trusted p2p services.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:31:39 AM

Hi friends,

As far as I know, bitcoin payments take a little time to approve. Will these approval times make it difficult to use bitcoin in our daily lives?
For example, I would get a coffee from Starbucks. Do I have to wait for approval to pay for what I have done for hours?
It sounds very difficult to pay coffee using bitcoin to have to wait long.
You better use the money case, if the need was just to buy a coffee, because just spending time just buy a coffee with the payment of the bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Hi friends,

As far as I know, bitcoin payments take a little time to approve. Will these approval times make it difficult to use bitcoin in our daily lives?
For example, I would get a coffee from Starbucks. Do I have to wait for approval to pay for what I have done for hours?
It sounds very difficult to pay coffee using bitcoin to have to wait long.
You better use the money case, if the need was just to buy a coffee, because just spending time just buy a coffee with the payment of the bitcoin.
In business or buying a service or item like coffee, i think bitcoin is not designed for that as of now because the network is getting more and more volume of transactions that cause the network to be slow to confirm transactions. If the team of bitcoin will work on this and think a solution on how they can solve this slow network then it will be easily for businesses to use bitcoin.
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

We use bitcoin for the sake of improving your income, you should not use it too much for the game, it's a waste.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:46:56 PM

Why not? Where are you from? I used it for mobile prepaid transactions and the good thing is there is a rebate everytime I use it. So there is profit in waiting for bitcoin to rise and more profit from that rebate. It never gets old for many are now doing business with me seeing I have the cheapest price of prepaid load.
It is not that big of a profit but still when you are earning it in bulks then you get a larger income. I think the Chinese people have that saying. "Cheap price but many customers" So it is still a win.

Yeah, now I can also feel a transaction using bitcoin. Where is the impression I get is can do a deal without having to do some step are quite complicated. Just by doing copy and paste we can get some things are desirable, but for now still a prepaid provider, t-shirts, or design that are concerned about bitcoin. Where was all this now has a fairly good results. Be someone who could be useful and give you an advantage

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

I can not use bitcoins every day. In my country, the status of the cryptocurrency is uncertain. But I would like to be able to buy goods for bitcoins. Especially computer hardware.
So you do not have a local exchange in your country? What county are your living by the way?
I live in a small country but we are free to use bitcoin, in fact we have the local exchanges where we can easily cash out our bitcoin into fiat and they have a lot of merchant partners where we can spend our bitcoins with a discount. I can say I am lucky to be living in my county, I hope your government will try to study bitcoin and accept it.
Even if there are not exchanges in your country you could always look for someone on localbitcoins or just look for someone in facebook or twitter and you are bound to find someone since bitcoin is becoming and international currency.
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:35:15 PM

I will never prefer to use them on daily basis as its an investment for me so I will try to save them for future to get maximum benefits from it by selling them when price goes higher in future as of now I am spending my fiat to make purchases either online or offline.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:43:42 PM

I think there is a need to add some new feature to fasten the confirmation process. For example, adding screenshot proof or peer-to-peer system or any other improvement in Bitcoin ecosystem can improve confirmation status.
optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 09:48:07 PM

I think there is a need to add some new feature to fasten the confirmation process. For example, adding screenshot proof or peer-to-peer system or any other improvement in Bitcoin ecosystem can improve confirmation status.

I didn't get your point can you explain in more detail? You mean to say that if you send the screenshot then you don't have to wait for confirmation and your shopping orders will be processed? Is that you are trying to say?
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:28:47 PM

I sometimes use my bitcoin for doing online shopping. There are some e commerce companies that accept bitcoin. Sometimes i use it for doing mobile recharge. But I try not to spend my bitcoin. I prefer it as an investment.
I use bitcoin to buy game. It is very convenient and I am happy that Steam has already accepted Bitcoin for many years. I hope that other gaming platform will start accepting this awesome coin
Calm down, I'm sure there will be many platforms not just from games but from different sectors ranging from stores, companies, games, etc. Will begin to adopt and accept bitcoin. We will see bitcoin used every day to transact by many poeple. Surely that would be great fun right ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: