Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2018, 01:21:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 84527 times)
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:32:36 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
for me by investing like lending.lend to those who need money and earn some interest and of course you should spend business people to mke sure that you get the paid to the right time.investing has never been easy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
iLikeMe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:10:45 AM

Go Powercoin! Visit The Moooon!!!   .
reijusama2583

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

Well there a lot of way in making more money like saving it in the bank or investing it in a certain business. I prefer is most is investing it in a business and the best business is in BTC well it is good to invest it in a mining company the one who mines your bitcoin the only thing you do is to put you investment and they will do the others to make you money double or even triple it takes a month or years but it will guarantee that makes you money worth it.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1012

Free WSPU2 or $0.001 during the ICO

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:51:17 AM

perhaps by selling your bitcoin now and rebuy them when price is fallen...

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net (faucet-trade-reinvestment-JACKPOT-PTC).[payout as well possible by Perfect Money and Faucethub][XMR minining for dollar][Free ERC20-TOKEN  WINSPIRAL U2 (WSPU2)] http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/faucet_wspu2.php  [I free WSPU2pts per claim tradable for real dollars]
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:08:58 AM

To make more money, you must work hard for it and also take the risk while you are young. If you fail then at least you tried and experienced it, aftewards learn from that failure. From there, you'll gain confidence in what you are doing because you know already and understand how it should work.
Making more money is not a big deal and that too in the very present moment when you are having this much of opportunities of making a very good amount of money. The only thing which matters the most is your own motivation.

If you actually want to make more money, then you really have to burn your midnight oil. You can achieve everything you do want to achieve but you have to work for it.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum
..REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY..
..Whitepaper..
Telegram
Website
..Lightpaper..
ANN Thread
Twitter
creeps

Activity: 294
Merit: 108

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:32:09 PM

You have to get job, then invest or bulid a business so that you can make more money

Basically yes, you really have to work in order for you to generate more income. Create more money machine, make active and passive income as well. Investing with bitcoin is surely a great way to earn extra money specially in long term. Bitcoin will help you to achieve that, so study and learn how to do the basic things with bitcoin.

acener

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:35:29 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

Well, we all need hard work of course, and don't forget to invest your time and effort to it. However, we need to accept that there will be some factors that will be affected such as time for family and friends, being healthy, etc.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Gotumoot

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

It depends on what you really want to do, because I really want to be successful in life, but I'm not satisfied with what I've come across, I want to increase my life experiences to get into my memory. I just did that I was partnering with the campaigns and investing so I could earn a lot. There are many things to do to make money, but maybe if you plan on it? You have to keep in mind that if you do not want to kill, it will not let you go. This business should be serious about your actions here.

████
                        ████
                 ██    ████
███████         ███   ████     ███████████▄       █████▌     ▐████████████████
 ███████       ████  ████     ██████████████     ▐█████      ████████████████▌
  ███████     ██████████     ███▀▀  ▀▀██████▌    ██████           ██████
   ███████   ██████████     ██▀        ██████    █████▌          ▐██████    ▄▄██████▄▄
    █████   ██████████     ██          ▐█████   ▐█████           ██████▌   ██▀▀    ▀▀██
     ██   ███████████     ██▌           █████   ██████           ██████   ██   █▀▀▄   ██
         ████████ ██     ███▌          ▐█████   █████▌          ▐██████   ██   █▄▄▀   ██
        ████████        █████         ▄█████▌  ▐█████           ██████▌   ██   █ ▀▄   ██
        ███████         ██████▄    ▄▄███████   ██████           ██████     ██▄      ▄██
         █████           █████████████████▀    █████▌          ▐██████      ▀▀██████▀▀
          ███             ▀█████████████▀     ▐█████████████   ██████▌
           █                ▀▀██████▀▀        █████████████▌   ██████
P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain
▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬

███
                                        ███
                       █████       █▌  ███
                        █████     ██▌ ███
                         █████   ███████
                          ████  ███████
                           █▀  ███████
████████████████████          █████ █          ███████████████████
                             █████
                              ███
                               █
Medium
Facebook
Instagram
Linkedin
Twitter
Telegram

███
                                        ███
                       █████       █▌  ███
                        █████     ██▌ ███
                         █████   ███████
                          ████  ███████
                           █▀  ███████
████████████████████          █████ █          ███████████████████
                             █████
                              ███
                               █
Andrianla

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:01:27 PM

In my opinion, we must be thrifty, diligent and invest. Many opportunities in this world, if I have enough capital, I buy land and do business in the real world, some may be stored in cryptocurrency but there are many branches of business.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

If you want to get a lot of money ! Invest or trade but you'll need to take the risk to get huge of money in the future but for now ? Joining in some campaign is my best way to make money hope that someday i will use trading. Smiley
Lasvista

Activity: 371
Merit: 104

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:53:33 PM

My opinion we can make more money is  build business  by net working or  invest bitcoin.Make more money improve your self confedence ang you need hardwork and patient and make money need to save all the time.

I can only advise you. Before you earn a lot of money or money? ask yourself first if you are ready? you are ready to work hard for your work, your hard times. Not all jobs are just simple. All employees and oppressors, join in campaigns and invest in trustworthy individuals, you should know who are the trustees and those who are not. Avoid scammers from being victimized by you, in order to keep up with the big money you earn.

Labumi

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:09:12 PM

To make more money we need capital, investment is very easy thing we do, if we do not have the capital then work and do anything we have to do. on the internet many things that can allow us to earn more.
Capital is very important, the more capital we have the  more profit we can get. The another thing which also important is knowledge, ICO is very booming very booming, if we don't have skill in trading, we better to join ICO, buy the coin then we can get profit when the price is increase, usually the developers have a lot of idea to make their coin prices increase.

Indeed for this now ICO is the most booming compared to the growth of the bitcoin, but one thing we have to understand it is a profit and loss that we can get. ICO has detrimental and beneficial, it also depends how we make investments of most of the ICO. For there are some ICO which is indeed very bad for giving us the advantage and also there is a very favourable to it. So the main thing is to analyze or understand everything well, better analysis in advance rather than having to invest without doing the analysis.

.LET'S CHANGE GLOBAL HEALTHCARE TOGETHER.

JOIN OUR TOKEN CAMPAIGN!

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
                 ▄▄████▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀██▄▄
              ▄████▀                   ▀█▄▄
           ▄███▀       ▄████████▄         ▀▀
       ▄▄███▀        ▄███▀                 
    ▄▄███▀          ████   ▄███████▄                  ▄▄
 ▄▄█▀▀▀              ▀███▄       ▀███▄               ▄█▀
▀▀                     ▀███████▀   ████          ▄▄██▀
                                 ▄███▀        ▄▄██▀
               ▄▄          ▀███████▀       ▄██▀▀
                ▀█▄▄                  ▄▄███▀▀
                   ▀███▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
                      ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

▄███████  ██    ██  ██  ██      ██  ▄███████▄   ▄████▄▄████▄
▐██        ██    ██  ██  ███    ███ ▐██▀   ▀██▌ ▐██   ██   ██▌
 ▀██████▄  ████████  ██  ▀███  ███▀ ▐██     ██▌ ▐██   ██   ██▌
       ██▌ ██    ██  ██    ██████   ▐██▄   ▄██▌ ▐██   ██   ██▌
 ███████▀  ██    ██  ██     ▀██▀     ▀███████▀  ▐██   ██   ██▌

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄█▀        ▀█▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▌
 ▀▀█▄▄   ▄█▀▀
     ▀▄█▀▀
   ▄█▀▀ ▀█▄
 ▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄▄██▄
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▐█          █▌
 ▀█▄ ▀▀▀▀▀██▀
   ▀█  ▄▄█▀
    ▄▄█▀
  ▄██▄▄▄▄▀█▄
▄█▀        ▀█▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
 ▀▀        ▀▀
TELEGRAM     MEDIUM    WECHAT
DISCORD     ANN THREAD    SLACK
TWITTER     FACEBOOK     REDDIT
Kazuyukie

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

Never put all eggs in the same basket, follow what successful businessman do. they always look for a business, something where they can earn money, they love investing but they're being wise where to put their money on.

Yooshijin

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:18:38 AM

The whole basis of making money in trading Bitcoin involves accurately gauging the value of the altcoin. Research current trend about the coin you want to trade. Study and practice trading before you risk your money, there are website that will serve as a practice site before you put your real money. And lastly, control your emotions.

yaelahwall

Activity: 280

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:36:23 AM

easy, invest altcoin with a large budget may benefit greatly in addition to invest you can trade its example bitcoin now the price is very expensive or maybe altcoin other the price is quite cheap, and also I like to follow bounty campaign sometimes my project that I invest follow the bounty project and earn a lot of profit

jassanpary

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:01:42 AM

There's numerous ways are there to earn money, but the path is important, to earn money get a good education then high profile job one way, by establishing a business, trading, real estate, digital currency...by these all ways can make money.
Japinat

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:03:29 AM

Never put all eggs in the same basket, follow what successful businessman do. they always look for a business, something where they can earn money, they love investing but they're being wise where to put their money on.
Not only that you diversify your investment on cryptocurrency but you also have to consider investing in real life which is outside the crypto world.
Bitcoin has been very profitable but there are down times so if you are not willing to wait you might sell it at a loss, at least when you have a business in real life you can make an active income because in crypto it's all about at the right timing.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
KnightElite

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Crypto Trader

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:14:24 AM

There are many investment here in the cryptocurrency world where you can make more money. If you have many money, my advise is to create your own ICO and own coin. ICO is really a great way to become rich. The people behind many cryptocurrency campaign and project is now rich because of ICO.

▄▄███▄▄
▐████▌        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
 █████
█ ████ █████▌▐███████▄▄
  ▀▀
▄ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ █████▌▐█████████
  ▐███  ████ █████▌▐█████████
   ███▌ ████ █████▌▐█████████
    ▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▌▐█████████
      ████ ███████▌▐████████▌
      ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀████▌▐████████
         ████ ████▌
▐███████
         ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀█▌
▐█████▀
            ████ █▌▐███▀
            ████ █▌▐█▀
Contract Vault   
TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM
FACEBOOK   TELEGRAM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████████
  ████████
██████████
██████████
██████  ██
  ████████
██  ████
██████████
  ██  ██
██  ██
  ██
      ██
██  ██  ██
██████████
████████
██████████
██████████
██  ██████
████████
  ████  ██
██████████
  ██  ██
    ██  ██
      ██
  ██
██  ██  ██
mikel00

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:31:15 AM

in my opinion we can make money using trading and signature campaign or make invest i think
MRY

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

to be able to make more money should be focused and serious in doing the work do not be half-hearted and when trading should be careful and can control the emotions do not be affected with some issues

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.