Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 10:24:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 84492 times)
xanxus.kun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:50:07 AM

Don't put all eggs in one basket, you can try investing on other business either inside or outside the bitcoin to make the money rolling for potential income. But don't forget to invest in yourself as well use the money you to learn and improve, gain lots of knowledge and experience, after all investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   WHITEPAPER  |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel1978

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:59:43 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
If you want to be succeed in trading, you must search for the right ways on how to have good trading, try to have research on that and have talk to an expert or be a member of the group chat that talks about trading. I can make money here by joining signature campaign and joining social media campaign. A lot of things here online can be earned if you really get focus on that.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

prudencetoller

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:01:55 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
which should be done in trading is a good market analysis, because it will keep you from big losses,
to make more money in trade of course with a large capital
Nope, a large capital does not mean it will help you can make more money through trading, it is useful for good trader, but it is useless for noob trader, newbie, speculator ... Finally, you need to be a smart trader if you want to make good profits, that is all. Wink
well, everything can be learnt and i believe after obtaining a right amount of knowledge, you will be able to trade and earn money from many different sources. Learning is very important because it will make us become stronger and better. it will also help us to incrase the amount of money we can earn every monthl. Therefore, never think that you can not do anything. LEarning will help and make you greater

dharnamonitor

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

I won't answer the first question as I am not very good at trading but I would like to share my knowledge about making more money. Based on what i learned on my applied economics subject , it was said that in order to succeed in life and to earn more money, we should use the money that we get from our source of income and then these money should be use to invest in some assets. These assets are the things that gaves us more profit and to have a passive income so we should just invest our money and avoid spending. So, instead of making more liabilities and spending you should invest your money to have an aditional income.

jpoker272727

Activity: 802

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:40:21 PM

In order to make more money, we will have to invest even more money and that's how the world works. You need not invest only in one investment portfolio's  there are lots of investment opportunities out there and all we need to do is research and make the right choices.
Best advice it is. If you want to make more money then you have make your choices a little bigger. Reason is, for the bigger results you must have to make more investments in business. Don’t be panic, keep your confidence in your coin and start investing big. Plus like you said, try to divide your investments and invest them in some more portfolios. That will a good source.
It all depends on your skillset. If you are having good skills and you have some plan in your mind, then earning money is not a big deal. In my opinion, the best way to earn a very good amount of money is to invest in bitcoin.

But prior to that you need to learn something about bitcoin and digital currency. After that, you need to think and plan well. Then work hard to execute that plan successfully.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

invo

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

you have to become knowledgeable of what you are doing, you must know that certain coin that you are going to trade. if you dont even take a time to know your holding coin, what will you do if that coin is supposed to be a shitcoin. how will you be able to bring back your money.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICONovember 28th ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████            TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT            ████ ███ ██ ▌
lordquanta

Activity: 378

Gilgamesh — Blockchain — S

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

In general sense of the trade and not specific to the crypto, you need to learn basic of that trade/market. How market moves, who moves it, how often significant other factors come in to the picture. Find out what other business depends you trade and vice versa. Learn about them.

Now apply same principles in the crypto currency trade as well. This includes the bitcoin and alt-currency as well. First understand what is crypto currency, how they work. Then about the bitcoin and its mining. Check about the bitcoin price manipulation, influences, outer forces. For example, few months ago price hike was touching all time high because of expected acceptance of bitcoin securities from winkeslov brothers. However that didn't work. Price correction was observed, however prices never plummeted to their original value. I mean if prices were raised from 8k USD to 1200, 1300k dollars range then the price correction was observed around 1100 dollars. Not the 8k dollars range.

Once you get comfort with the bitcoin market trading, then try your hands with the alt-coint. This would be venturing into second principle of dependent business. Use above principle of understanding and learning bitcoin to alt-currency. Just don't trust them for too long. Use it to increase your bitcoin stash.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Swopon

Activity: 98

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

By trading bitcoin and altcoin.Also you have to know about trading.Then you should always analyze about marketing.You should buy and hold it until it's price gets high

Mobshady24

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

In order to make more money, we will have to invest even more money and that's how the world works. You need not invest only in one investment portfolio's  there are lots of investment opportunities out there and all we need to do is research and make the right choices.
Best advice it is. If you want to make more money then you have make your choices a little bigger. Reason is, for the bigger results you must have to make more investments in business. Don’t be panic, keep your confidence in your coin and start investing big. Plus like you said, try to divide your investments and invest them in some more portfolios. That will a good source.
It all depends on your skillset. If you are having good skills and you have some plan in your mind, then earning money is not a big deal. In my opinion, the best way to earn a very good amount of money is to invest in bitcoin.

But prior to that you need to learn something about bitcoin and digital currency. After that, you need to think and plan well. Then work hard to execute that plan successfully.
I agree, even if you have a lot of money and you can put in many asset investments still you need a skill to analyze that can maximize the profit you earn on such investment, you will face huge losses if you can't determine what investment is good.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

joelou

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

For me How can we make more money you need to learn basic of trade.
 by using trading your bitcoin. But you can hold your coins until its price gets high  or you must have to make more investments in business for your success.
Sanugarid

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:47 PM

The main answer for that question is to work harder and to become more wise in using your money. If you want to earn a lot more higher income ofcourse you need to be more focus on your investments, tradings and other stuffs and be sure not to use this in such uneccesarry things.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
decoder88

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

Try to learn the basic first so that you'l able to overcome the way to earn a lot higher income. And if you want to earn a quite higher be sure to learn how to manage your money by using it in different ways. And of course be sure to work hard in able to make you earnings more higher and make some time management too.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:08:18 PM

Learn other ways to earn. You must not stick only in one way becausr sticking in one way doesn't gove you some high rates because you earnings stay still. If you learn other ways like trading, investing, joining camps and other, you will somehow have many ways to earn because of some ways you learn.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Rudy_Third27

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:07:32 PM

I think we can make more money by plugging in our bitcoin and it could be by investing the bitcoin we have today. I want to have 1 billion dollars and I hope that what I dream can come true, now I work hard to collect money with as much of it with bitcoins.
valisa

Activity: 182

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:31:16 PM

investment options are many you can choose for yourself which one you like and you are interested in according to your wishes, such as bitcoin trading, mining or bahakan you can save your bitcoin and sell it a few years later.

blazecygnus

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:45:57 PM

investment options are many you can choose for yourself which one you like and you are interested in according to your wishes, such as bitcoin trading, mining or bahakan you can save your bitcoin and sell it a few years later.

What's bahakan ? Could you give me some examples about it ? Cause it looks new to me .
Dobmader

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:46:20 PM

Because this is a bitcoin forum discussion, so I think the way to add money is with bitcoin, it can be by way of investment or by trading or it could be with faucet but this way has been abandoned because of the little income, and takes a long time.
It is true the bitcoin forum is the best way to get in touch with the bitcoin, a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and they are making the money, bitcoin has the multi sources for the bitcoin earning just lie bitcoin trading and investing and the signature campaign, bitcoin is the multi talented currency and it is the chance to make the bitcoin investing is the best and the right source for the earning and making more money.

mary0919

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:35:14 PM

We can make more money by joining signature campaign here in the forum, do translation and social media campaign.

Silberman

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:52:59 PM

Today's learn tomorrow earn.  You have to learn about trade you can use google or YouTube to gain more knowledge about trade. Also trade is a risky task but if you work hard with your smartness you'll able to get profit with it. 
Anyways If you want to be succeed then you have to take risk. The more risk you take, the more are the chances that you will gain more profit.

Nice words and one we can live by, I remember that many of my friends started working immediately and they did not attend college, I went to college and even if I have worked less time than them I have a bigger net worth than them, so the saying is completely true before you earn you need to learn if you do not then your earnings are going to be very low.

███████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

jimn

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

You need to work hardly to make more money. It is possible to make money with Bitcoin if you have the knowledge and some trading skills. This forum offer you many opportunities to earn some weekly income as well, by participating in the signature or Twitter/Facebook campaigns.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.