Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 10:33:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 84492 times)
me888

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:06:13 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

Aside from research, knowing every details of the business, learning it, I think we need to consider connections.
People or organizations that help our business be known to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bluered

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:27:07 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

in my opinion the things that we need to do to succeed trading is that, one must know what he is doing all about and he must have a communication skills to talk to the other traders, to persuade them. then we can make our business bigger by being productive and creative, and one must be open-minded and wise to accept others idea about your business and wise because your going to decide whether the suggestion will helpful or not. and to make more money you must know how to hold money and one must know how to make money out of money itself.

Zooplus

Activity: 742

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:41:06 AM

What I'm doing to make my bitcoins even higher is to buy cheap and sell at a price I have. So, even if the income is small, it is big enough. As in trading my tactics are to buy at a cheap price and sell it at a profit. Because many of the cheap coins are sure to earn you really.
That's all you need to do, and with the present price movement you can regularly do that, as long as you do the right timing
in time you will make a lot of bitcoin. Another thing, when bitcoin is up you can buy a lot of altcoins as when bitcoin starts to be stable they
will also rise, the entire market are really profitable if you know what you are doing.

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
Bellator

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

Also look for opportunities to offer value if you are trying to start a business, see what problems you can solve in people's lives.
Look for outdated methods of doing things, and upgrade the current meta.
As a hustler, i'm always listening, looking, and lurking to see what my friends and others are doing and trying to see if its feasible.
As for trading, practice and effort.
making more money is not an easy thing that is the struggle of every individual, the hindrance of making more money is money itself that if we have no start up money then it is hard to double it, but there are another ways to make more money without a capital just spending time on the internet like on bitcoin earning and etc. and give focus and determination on it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:06:21 AM

Work hard 24/7 in that way you can make more money..professionals who are successful in life already make money on their own..join bitcoin can earn more and make a lot of money Smiley Cheesy

There is no way that anyone can work hard on 24/7. This is really hard to do, instead of doing it 24/7 why not split it some parts so you can finish it nice and smooth? This is really ridiculuous that people over come their life with only money. There will br no time for family and your kids then. This is not really healthy way of life. I can suggest that you have your daily activity like working and the rest you can have some investment may br which can support your life too

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
plucking23

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:18:52 AM

simply, by being persevere in all things. you can never succeed if you yourself lacks that attitude. also by finishing what you have started. if you are on your business and you choose to stop.. do you think things will work out? no. thats why you need to continue to keep your money raised and to invest more.
lienfaye

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:20:00 AM

What I'm doing to make my bitcoins even higher is to buy cheap and sell at a price I have. So, even if the income is small, it is big enough. As in trading my tactics are to buy at a cheap price and sell it at a profit. Because many of the cheap coins are sure to earn you really.
Thats how it is if you are in trading business, the possible way to make more money is to work hard. grab every opportunity that comes and learn the things you still dont know. to be successful, you should study hard first and when you got your certificate thats the start of a better future not just in btc world but also in reality.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

Sled

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

Thats how it is if you are in trading business, the possible way to make more money is to work hard. grab every opportunity that comes and learn the things you still dont know. to be successful, you should study hard first and when you got your certificate thats the start of a better future not just in btc world but also in reality.
In trading, it is not about working hard. It is about being smart and wise in every decision that you are going to make in trading because trading is not like the usual job that if you will work hard then you will earn more, in trading it is like; if you will become smarter and wiser then the possibility for you to earn more money will be going to look good for the next trades that you will make.

zmkriel

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:13:32 PM

If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading. Not all traders are good at it, some are earning a fraction of what they could.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.
i agree with you. it will be hard on the first few months or even a year but if you gained more clients on that period then the flow of the the business will run smoothly in time. And in addition to trading on exchange be confident to deal with clients because confidence is a big part of convincing your clients.

zmkriel

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:34:04 AM

Investing bitcoins can make you more money in the end. Though the price of bitcoins is not that stable there is ups and downs but in time with constant monitoring you will earn not just to double your money but much more than what you expect.

tbterryboy

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:06:45 PM

how can we make more money? for me you must study very very hard you must finish it. to be succesfull in the future. to find a new job get higher salary.save some money and build a business make it grow and there u will get more money for your hardwork that is one way to overcome and dream to be rich people. life's necessity
You are right, knowledge will make us easier to get money. Because people who know an information and people who do not know  anything are very different.  For example, people who know about bitcoin very well can get a lot of benefits from it but people who do not know about anything will do not get anything except what god gives to him.
In the world of crypto currencies, it is very easy to make as much money as you want to make. The only thing you need to have is a good background knowledge about the things and your skillset. It doesn’t matter whether you have enough money to invest in bitcoin or not.

You can still make a lot of money by joining signature campaign and bounty campaign. It is all and all your hard work that will make a difference in the end.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
  EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS 
  ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit! 

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
Pancho95

Activity: 126

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

Taking more jobs and not doing only services. I will say it as an example. If I am holding an airport I will take more customers if I not only take down the prices of the tickets but if I make sure about their transport from their houses to airport. Expanding the services you are already giving. If I am a hairdresser and I cant do more customers. Ok no problem. You give commercials and you start going to their houses and do the job where they want. And you can icrease the price in this case. And give better service than the other hairdressers that say you ok come here in a half of hour and you have alredy give half of hour coming here just to hear him saying to come for 30 minutes. It is all about expanding the fields you are giving services.

trobin

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:23:37 PM

There are two ways to make more money, either improve what you are already doing so as to make it more profitable, or to spend more time doing something else so as to earn more because you are investing more time. For most people they tend to take extra work in terms of overtime or a part time job.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Zilonglong.bucks

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:34:34 PM

Money is must nowadays, people will always make way to earn it. The best way to earn money is simply have a job that your skills or talent meets. Earning money in the first place is not that easy. All you need is hardwork, patience, time, management and energy. Make every moment counted. Every seconds is zeny.  Wink
Deathgamer

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

Study, analysis and your intuition

We can make more money if we have a many source of our income and also if we learned to save and not to be a 1 day millionre.spend little and save more.dont buy things which are not important or not really needed you must save instead.

Gotottack

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

You can make more money in Bitcoin if you continue to play well with the amount of Bitcoins you have. You have to try a mix of everything, that is, advertising, selling, buying, mining, trading, and etc. Otherwise stated, you have to diversify your investments so you do not only make money from one source. Now that is key.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
youdacapt

Activity: 364

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

You can make more money in Bitcoin if you continue to play well with the amount of Bitcoins you have. You have to try a mix of everything, that is, advertising, selling, buying, mining, trading, and etc. Otherwise stated, you have to diversify your investments so you do not only make money from one source. Now that is key.

If we are not able to do everything, we can also start building business in the real world, a lot of revenue can be gained if we can involve more than three businesses consistently, let alone about investment assets. but I think most people fail because they are not able to do it, and if it is like that then should just focus on developing in a single crypto business area.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
marcuslong

Activity: 812

Slice me <3

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:13:10 PM

gambling is the easiest way as the kther says but for me if you work that hard you will be granted as what you want to be the earning you deserve if you only depends on holding and keep on waiting for the lrice to be increase then good luck it make you bored everything comes in the right place it is true most of us are depending now in investments

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
ruslango

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:10:36 PM

You can trade off-line! The actual trade functions out in the real world relatively than digital planet. What I indicate with this is, you can satisfy particular person to particular person and make a decision price of your own cash which is profitable to both of you. There won't be any fee for this as you can ship them almost totally free wallet to wallet. Building a good community like this you can collect more people and acquire bitcoin at cheaper costs! When you acquire something at more affordable charges like bitcoin you can usually sell them later on at larger prices. I am in India currently and experiencing the royalty of getting excellent trader. I also introduce two people's who want to get/promote their bitcoins and I consider extremely minor commission from each of them to earn enormous bitcoins little bit by bit. I love doing this with my close friends also. I am earning much more funds like this way and you can consider this to. :-)
bgaf

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:37:32 PM

I really think if you're going to trade you should have money, skills, experience and knowledge on trading. You also need to invest a lot of time, so that you can monitor the prices of the coins that you're going to trade.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.