Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to convert money into BTC?  (Read 10837 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:44:30 AM

For me the easiest way to turn my cash into btc is to use an atm half an hour away from my house. There" no faster way for me, if I send my fiat from my bank account to bitstamp for example, i"ll have to wait a couple of days.... ATM definitely the fastest way for me. But there"s only one problem, ATM fee is 8,9 percent  Roll Eyes
each person has a different way to exchange money they have become bitcoin. maybe some people will take advantage of the site exchangers reliable, but mostly again make the switch to someone immediately to maintain security
Anything related with an online transaction is fast. And we all know in order to transact the conversion of Bitcoin is online, it depends on the person converting the Bitcoin. Some people use bank transfers like you, some they go to convenience stores who buys Bitcoin, and some even by from another users all of which are considered fast. I depends on how the buyer wants to buy the Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:56:50 AM

I have met with this problem several times and many others too met with this problem. We consider global accessibility a great advantage of BTC with very good reason. Technically, BTC is available from anywhere, anytime. The issue is coming down to communication. Assuming that your partner is not a BTC holder already, how do you have him exchange his money into BTC?

Even when BTC has these advantages, other payment processors have not and when people have to exchange money from any other payment processor into BTC, transaction issue comes from the other payment processor like PP holding back money or certain banks do not execute transactions in certain time intervals. How do we get around this?

I thought a payment processor where you can pay with a simple SMS or call from your phone credits and receive some BTC would be very useful.

As for me the easiest way  for me to convert my fiat to bitcoin is to buy bitcoins in an online exchange service , Here in the Philippines we have an online financial service that allowed us to buy bitcoin conveniently , we use coins.ph to buy bitcoins in the most convenient way we are comfortable with , when you are here in the Philippines I will totally recommend you coins.ph
that is a great news. You are so lucky since the people in your country support Bitcoin. even though my country is the same as yours, i still find that it is difficult to use the bank system in krder to transfer money to buy Bitcoin. Therefore, I prefer buy Bitcoinfrom my friends since they know how to get bitcoin fast and in the most convenient ways
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:30:20 AM

The best way is localbitcoin of course.. there are plenty ways to exchange money for btc there, and even you can use almost every bank and exchange back to fiat if you need.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:59:26 AM

Try http://coinbase.com It's currently the easiest way to convert Bitcoins to cash and vice versa. They also have partnered with PayPal so I can sell Bitcoins for PayPal balance. I find it very useful as I often use PayPal to shop computer parts online.

Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:25:17 AM

The best way is localbitcoin of course.. there are plenty ways to exchange money for btc there, and even you can use almost every bank and exchange back to fiat if you need.

Well, localbitcoin could be an alternative place to redeem our bitcoin to fiat. Because we can look for purchasers who come from the same country as us. If not wrong, I once read that there are two people who transact bitcoin directly because derived from the same country, as they met in localbitcoin. Thank you
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

I cant suggest you better way then i use because, I have contact with big trader of india who helps me to convert real money into bitcoin and bitcon into real money. its just hazzel free task for me to convert bitcoin and fait. he is just a god for me. his honesty makes me become fan and support him. Thanks trader Alpesh
Actually he is not doing any big favor to you my friend because even if you don't sell him you can still get skrill/moneybookers from bitcoins directly in moments and just at 3% fees. And skrill as we all know can be converted to real money via legal ways too. Anyways hope it helps you guys.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 09:33:02 AM

One can directly purchase bitcoin from the other bitcoin holder and to make the transaction easier, there are exchanges (such as localbitcoins). Now, when any financial company or bank does not want them to get in the mess of cryptocurrency (Let’s admit it that bitcoin is still new and some people are skeptical about cryptocurrencies as a whole), they put the restrictions on their users to stay refrain from dealing with it using their service, that’s it. The easiest way is to find those services which support such trading (like Unocoin or Zebpay in India).
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

There are many easiest way
to convert money into bitcoin.
You can use legal trasactions
in the internet that convert money
into bitcoin.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

Try localbitcoins. Do a cash->cash trade, because you should never EVER publish your personal details or even a picture of any identification inline. You don't know for sure how secure the storage is. Remember, anything can be hacked.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:16:52 PM

Try localbitcoins. Do a cash->cash trade, because you should never EVER publish your personal details or even a picture of any identification inline. You don't know for sure how secure the storage is. Remember, anything can be hacked.

the most people is use localbitcoin and localbitcoin is a good site with many of recommended seller that we can found and we can make transaction with safe. only make transaction with the seller that you know before and if the seller is new for you, then you can try to withdraw small amount to see how good the seller is then you can continue with medium amount and after that big amount.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Houseman

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:14:49 PM

For me, the easiest way to buy btc is using credit cards. That's why I mostly use CEX.IO, one of the top sites that accepts cards. I mean, not the prepaid cards that some websites are trying to sell you, but ordinary visas and mastercards.
LocalBitcoins are ok, but the exchange rate is nuts.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

What do you guys think about Paxful? I've been hearing a lot about them lately.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:01:47 AM

What do you guys think about Paxful? I've been hearing a lot about them lately.

paxful and lbc compare in one important way.  lbc requires a $400~ vendor deposit to start initiating vendor trades of most types.  .  that is in addition to the funds going from your wallet into escrow. paxful only requires the escrow to be covered.  that means that nearly anyone with $5-10 worth of FIAT or bitcoin can start acting as a vendor on paxful.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:46:16 AM

I think by this time there are already some exchange sites that exchanged bitcoins to real money at current price of bitcoins,I believe already that there are many sites online that converts bitcoins to cash.Or you would go find an bitcoin atm in your country to withdraw it fast.Or you can exchange bitcoins to merchants and people that is buying bitcoins using their cash but i mostly see people buying bitcoins at lesser price than its actual price.
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:09:22 AM

best way in my country is to just install legit exchange app or website is also enough. We have zeppay that takes our bitcoin pays us with real money throgh bank transfer and also we can but bitcoin in that website and we indian are really lucky for many things. BUti have contact with local trader who takes my bitcoin and pays me in paytm wallet or bank transferr is easy as water.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:04:38 PM

Well, localbitcoin could be an alternative place to redeem our bitcoin to fiat. Because we can look for purchasers who come from the same country as us. If not wrong, I once read that there are two people who transact bitcoin directly because derived from the same country, as they met in localbitcoin. Thank you
I have not used local bitcoin, is it we can draw bitcoin directly to a local bank? I usually use the local exchange to withdraw my money. because it is easier and simpler to attract money into local banks
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:12:41 PM

In my country its really easy to convert my bitcoin to our local fiat since we have our own local bitcoin wallet provider on which you could easily convert your bitcoin in just a matter of clicks its either you will choose to be directly put in your bank but expected they are getting fees which you cant expect exact amounts on converting.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
wpd

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:44:52 PM

Actually people from third world country don't have opportunity to buy bitcoin easily from any of the bitcoin trading platform like coinbase. Coinbase still don't support many developing countries also in localbitcoins usually deals for this countries are really expensive to buy from using local bank transfer.

However in european countries and china anyone can buy bitcoin or sell it quickly for profit or just buy and hold for long term with peace in mind. This have created a sense of "bitcoin is actually only made for developed countries, Tier-1 countries".  Angry

Have you tried other online methods? I've used Reddit to buy bitcoins directly at 90% price, which is better than anything that I can find for Paypal on localbitcoin or coinbase. You can also buy an Amazon giftcard from a third party source with bitcoin and sell that for bitcoin.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

Well in Serbia, it's pretty easy. There's an online exchange office for buying and selling bitcoin with the fee of 7% if you're an unregistered member and 6% for registered and they're payout out fast since it's automatic. Tho, if they weren't there I'd probably be exchanging here on the forum.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

I have met with this problem several times and many others too met with this problem. We consider global accessibility a great advantage of BTC with very good reason. Technically, BTC is available from anywhere, anytime. The issue is coming down to communication. Assuming that your partner is not a BTC holder already, how do you have him exchange his money into BTC?

Even when BTC has these advantages, other payment processors have not and when people have to exchange money from any other payment processor into BTC, transaction issue comes from the other payment processor like PP holding back money or certain banks do not execute transactions in certain time intervals. How do we get around this?

I thought a payment processor where you can pay with a simple SMS or call from your phone credits and receive some BTC would be very useful.

i see coinbase do well. if coinbase support your country, u can direct buy n sell just note that u need to verify your coinbase v your id.

local exchange will be well if u can reach them. as i see more and more exchanger come in.

also in some country they develope bitcoin atm machine. the fee is higher but anytime u can go exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: