Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 35000 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:30:12 PM

finally, wished you guys started off this way Wink

Soooooooooo...
That's legit?
I still don't really understand what's the point of this coin!
How is it special? What are we supposed to do with it? Just spend it in the club?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:56:01 PM

this thing is actually legit!  holy mother of kek
hobbskevin

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

finally, wished you guys started off this way Wink

Soooooooooo...
That's legit?
How is it special? What are we supposed to do with it? Just spend it in the club?
Hey so the tokens give you an exclusive membership to the club for life and only members can access the ultra exclusive Legendsroom where there are many benefits. You do not spend VIP tokens they are just for access. You can rent or lease your tokens when you are not using the club if you would like to earn income. On big event nights memberships cold rent for thousands of dollars. You can also trade the tokens on crypto exchanges where on big nights they will most likely go up in value. If you purchase in the sale you will also receive $2500 in drink credits and $2500 in dance credits so essentially the membership is free.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

Soooooooooo...
That's legit?

Many clubs, if not most, have membership with special treats for members.
We at The Legends Room also offer membership but for the first time with cryptocurrency.

We have an Ethereum-based token called VIP which will be used to grant membership to our customers.
Members will also be able to "rent" their membership when not in use to others who need it so that could pay off for it over time.

Each membership comes with $2500 worth of drinks and $2500 worth of dances, this is a very similar model that a lot of private clubs work with however they just don't give so much free stuff away.
More details are on the OP and the website. We are also preparing terms of sale for our MTO (Membership Token Offering) and should be soon available for review.

We will have a pre-sale starting on the 22nd with a 10% discount ($500) offer while allowing all the same privileges as the full price membership on sale afterwards.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 03:46:45 PM

LOL hobbskevin beat us to it!  Smiley
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

wow this coin just for adults, LOL,it is a good idea just as XXXcoin.
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:51:34 PM

wow this coin just for adults, LOL,it is a good idea just as XXXcoin.
Only adults can enter the club and take advantage of all that that offers, but anyone can purchase the tokens to trade on exchanges or rent them out.
yugo23

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:06:42 PM

Ok well I'm not saying it's not interesting...
At least it's VERY original
But do you provide some kind of guarantee?
Because here it's just a forum account saying it acts in the name of the club and posting something that can then be removed...
And for 5000$ I feel like you should provide some guarantees xD
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:27:56 PM

Ok well I'm not saying it's not interesting...
At least it's VERY original
But do you provide some kind of guarantee?
Because here it's just a forum account saying it acts in the name of the club and posting something that can then be removed...
And for 5000$ I feel like you should provide some guarantees xD

This was discussed previously, there is a website with all the people involved. An existing club that is being refurbished to become The Legends Room.
One of the Team Members (a UFC Legend) confirming via Twitter that he's involved in The Legends Room.
3 adult film starts videos promoting The Legends Room.
And I read before in this thread you can even call the current club and ask if they are moving to the new setup. The phone number is on the actual website I think.

I'm sure the team can formulate more on this.
Yes unlike other projects where you can only trade the coin, with this you can actually go to their establishment and have a real world use for the Tokenized Membership. This is just the start Tokenized memberships should become the norm.
Tuxavant

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:58:10 PM

If you live in Vegas or you are going there I can get you a meet with the people involved and you can see for yourself.

I drove by today and everything was branded Centerfolds. I looked inside the main entrance and didn't see any construction.  I live in vegas and would love to come by and see the remodeling happening inside and meet the people involved any time. Send me a PM if you want me to verify and vouch for the credibility of this project.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:08:06 PM

If you live in Vegas or you are going there I can get you a meet with the people involved and you can see for yourself.

I drove by today and everything was branded Centerfolds. I looked inside the main entrance and didn't see any construction.  I live in vegas and would love to come by and see the remodeling happening inside and meet the people involved any time. Send me a PM if you want me to verify and vouch for the credibility of this project.
Done, sent you a PM
yugo23

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:13:51 PM

ahahahah
Ok a hero member who would come and check everything by himself would indeed be a huge gain of credibility here Grin
The funny thing is that you'll probably be welcomed by a few drinks and a beautiful waitress... Lucky you ;p
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:16:05 PM

ahahahah
Ok a hero member who would come and check everything by himself would indeed be a huge gain of credibility here Grin
The funny thing is that you'll probably be welcomed by a few drinks and a beautiful waitress... Lucky you ;p
Yes we are setting him up for a meeting! Happy to set up meetings for anyone who is in Vegas or wants to go to Vegas to meet the great people behind this awesome project!
Tuxavant

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 11:18:30 PM

ahahahah

Gonna take one for the team here for sure... lol

I have been PM'd by hobbskevin and we're negotiating a time to visit. I've met Nick at the Gym once before when he was promoting the Mike Tyson ATMs. I'm asking to view some business documentation as well as any remodeling efforts that display the Legends branding. I will keep the thread up to date as this progresses.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

ahahahah

Gonna take one for the team here for sure... lol

I have been PM'd by hobbskevin and we're negotiating a time to visit. I've met Nick at the Gym once before when he was promoting the Mike Tyson ATMs. I'm asking to view some business documentation as well as any remodeling efforts that display the Legends branding. I will keep the thread up to date as this progresses.
LOL yes you are really jumping on a grenade here! The Bitcoin ATM's are already branded with Legendsroom and we hope to have a bunch of new pics with them placed in the club.
Tuxavant

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 03:21:44 PM

Should take some pix when you get there as I know people will still have doubts no matter what they hear.

Yup. This aint my first rodeo.  Wink

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:30:59 PM

Guys, this coin is now officially shutdown by me. I am NOT affiliated with the scam in any way shape or form. But I do know the one of the higher ups at "The cabaret room" which is located at this address, and shares this phone #. Adam at the Cabaret room told me flat out "I am not aware of any future takeover projects, and I am aware of everything that goes on around here, its my job".

There you have it. If you are looking for a real, legit coin out of Vegas, look no further that the 1.5 year old fly coin Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:50:46 PM

Guys, this coin is now officially shutdown by me. I am NOT affiliated with the scam in any way shape or form. But I do know the one of the higher ups at "The cabaret room" which is located at this address, and shares this phone #. Adam at the Cabaret room told me flat out "I am not aware of any future takeover projects, and I am aware of everything that goes on around here, its my job".

There you have it. If you are looking for a real, legit coin out of Vegas, look no further that the 1.5 year old fly coin Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

Vegas
Sir I'm not sure who you talked to at the club as it is not the Cabaret club. Center folds is the club being takin over it opens at 6pm every night and you can go see for yourself. You can also stop by the palms hotel Mondays between 3-5 pm and visit Nick Blomgren and Stephan Bonnar who are managing the club. Ir stop by One kick Gym E 21 sunset. I would also be happy to put you directly in touch with the team behind this and you can meet them yourself in person. I can assure this is a legit project and the first one of its kind. A crypto asset that has a real world use multiple ways to earn. Please message me with any info that I can provide you with.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 10:44:41 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 03:46:45 AM by LegendsRoomLV

Hey guys we are starting a Signature Campaign for Full, Senior and Hero+ Members.

You are welcome to join, we have 12 spots available, starting from February 20th.

THE LEGENDS ROOM Signature Campaign Live Feb 18th - Earn up to 0.12 BTC/Month

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.0

opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:19:12 AM

Just drove by. Used to be called club paradise I think.  Now it's centerfolds.  Don't see anything about legends.

I'm. Not feeling great, but I'll try to stop in later tonight.

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: