Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 35000 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:32:05 PM

The LTR team should apologize to Mr. Gleb.
He wanted to know where the girls were going to be. Yet they were taken away  Cry
He wanted to know where the entertainment would be. Yet it was removed  Cry
Time will not forget the LTR making Mr. Gleb sad about getting jiggy with crypto and women.

SHAME!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:59:57 PM

The LTR team should apologize to Mr. Gleb.
He wanted to know where the girls were going to be. Yet they were taken away  Cry
He wanted to know where the entertainment would be. Yet it was removed  Cry
Time will not forget the LTR making Mr. Gleb sad about getting jiggy with crypto and women.

SHAME!

Pixel, it's TLR, not LTR.

And yes, I am sadden.  Cry

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:45:23 PM

Meet Gay VouchTard's favorite The Legends Room dancer, Sister Mary Christina:

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:48:01 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 07:01:48 PM by Gleb Gamow

Some people like Gay VouchTard get their dick hard by being the only person on the planet who purchased a $5,000 VIP membership to The Legends Room, while I get my dick hard by bumping this thread in reporting said fact.

"Yes, Sister Mary Christina, say you love me."

"The only days that I'm not pole dancing at The Legends Room is when I'm recovering from having another abortion. My favorite customer is Gay VouchTard, a prosecutor from DC who drives a Tesla and had a perfect 2017 bracket going into the third round in spite of SMU losing in the first round to the Trojans, but he correctly picked Wisconsin over Villanova. Ironic that SMU is what Gay wears - Smelly Medium-sized Underwear and dons Trojans procured from Cosmo Kramer. When do I get my 45 bucks?"
hobbskevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:39:15 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 05:06:54 PM by hobbskevin

The Legends Room Membership Token Offering Cancelled
All funds raised will be returned to contributors

The Legends Room Membership Token Offering is cancelled and all Ether will be returned to those who purchased the venture’s “VIP” tokens in the digital sale that was launched on Feb. 24, 2017.

Due to the recent circumstances with the change in management and loss of the original proposed venue for The Legends Room, in addition to the lack of information provided, we feel it is in the best interests of the community and the contributors to cancel the membership token offering and return the funds raised.

The Legends Room, a Las Vegas gentlemen's club behind the VIP members token, was unable to provide sufficient evidence supporting documentation to validate claims made, which includes failure to show:

• A legitimately purchased and owned establishment, which was designated as the venue for The Legends Room club;
  • Signed partnership agreements originally outlined prior to the launch of the sale.

As part of every coin or token offering, Vanbex safeguards participants by holding all contributions in escrow.

Digital currency exchange Bittrex will be conducting the refund process on its exchange. If you contributed through Bittrex please contact them for your refund.

We hope faith in this industry continues to grow and know events such as these have the capacity to cause irreparable harm.

We pledge to continue to improve industry standards in the digital currency and blockchain space which means conducting due diligence to ensure all ventures we align ourselves with are honest, open and in the public’s best interest. The community at-large should always be protected.

The Vanbex Group is not and will no longer be involved with any current or future work or action that comes out The Legends Room venture, or any such affiliated operations.

The current VIP Token contract designating distribution of the digital currency will be invalid. We advise anyone considering this venture in the future to do the proper due diligence to protect their contribution.

Nick Blomgren has made a statement about our actions however this is a false accusation. We have a letter from Nick and the venture’s co-founder Peter Klamka stating that they will be terminating the contract, cancelling the sale and we are to return the funds as we have advised to do multiple times prior to receiving this email and attached letter.

The Vanbex Group always strive for transparency and work to protect the community and contributors in any project that we are involved in.

All inquiries regarding this membership token offering and its cancellation should email k@vanbex.com. Please provide your email address and TXID. All refunds will be processed to the addresses in which sent the Ether. In order to receive your refund you must prove that you are the purchaser by returning the VIP tokens to an address we will provide via email.

Returns can start as early as April 16 when the smart contract ends and the VIP tokens are unlocked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: