Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:45:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 34470 times)
whywefight

Activity: 910

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

You are like the soscoin guy, instead of just put something up that shows you are legit, you decide to post some more worthless bullshit. Because i know about regulations in Vegas, i know none of what you say makes sense.

The project is sooo legit you could afford ATMs, but not hire someone who explained you guys how to set up a wordpress blog....
Better than a blog coming soon. This week in fact and it will all be updated here.

okay let me sum this up:

While you are claiming you run a big boys bizz, in a big boys town and half of the big boys stuff is done, you cant do more than putting up a shitty ANN, asking for peoples money while claiming everything is legit. Did i miss something?

Do you guys run your "club" the same way you run this?
LOL this is just the beginning, you are so impatient and the people running this club are some of the biggest in Vegas. No one is asking for anyone's money here this is a membership offering. The tokens have a real world use unlike most tokens and the advantages of doing it this way are obvious.

You are not able to answer the most simple questions in the beginning and thats why no one (or lets say "me" in this case) belives a single word you wrote. Your "club" will have a digital payment system in place, which makes it hard for authorities to check everything is legal, IN FUCKING VEGAS! One of the most highly regulated places in the on planet earth (thats were you live, in case you didnt know). And note: i said "hard" not impossible.

So if you tell me your tale and i ask you: 'how you gonna do that?' you should be able to explain it, which you obviously can not. If you have some of the "biggest in Vegas" on board, how come no one heard of this? One does simply not open the next gen club in vegas and no one knows about it. Not in Vegas, never, period.

All i ask for is at least one small piece of proof, i am not asking you to build a spaceship and launch to mars. If you would really run a bizz, you would understand the concerns about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LegendsRoomLV

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 06:37:39 PM

You are like the soscoin guy, instead of just put something up that shows you are legit, you decide to post some more worthless bullshit. Because i know about regulations in Vegas, i know none of what you say makes sense.

The project is sooo legit you could afford ATMs, but not hire someone who explained you guys how to set up a wordpress blog....
Better than a blog coming soon. This week in fact and it will all be updated here.

okay let me sum this up:

While you are claiming you run a big boys bizz, in a big boys town and half of the big boys stuff is done, you cant do more than putting up a shitty ANN, asking for peoples money while claiming everything is legit. Did i miss something?

Do you guys run your "club" the same way you run this?
LOL this is just the beginning, you are so impatient and the people running this club are some of the biggest in Vegas. No one is asking for anyone's money here this is a membership offering. The tokens have a real world use unlike most tokens and the advantages of doing it this way are obvious.

You are not able to answer the most simple questions in the beginning and thats why no one (or lets say "me" in this case) belives a single word you wrote. Your "club" will have a digital payment system in place, which makes it hard for authorities to check everything is legal, IN FUCKING VEGAS! One of the most highly regulated places in the on planet earth (thats were you live, in case you didnt know). And note: i said "hard" not impossible.

So if you tell me your tale and i ask you: 'how you gonna do that?' you should be able to explain it, which you obviously can not. If you have some of the "biggest in Vegas" on board, how come no one heard of this? One does simply not open the next gen club in vegas and no one knows about it. Not in Vegas, never, period.

All i ask for is at least one small piece of proof, i am not asking you to build a spaceship and launch to mars. If you would really run a bizz, you would understand the concerns about it.

@whywefight,

We are going to be launching much more information come the end of this week. We understand that its a bit thin right now, I know you can wait just a little bit longer.
whywefight

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

Its "the end of this week", so?

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

Where's the news!  Huh

Maybe end of week means Saturday or Sunday?
LegendsRoomLV

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

Where's the news!  Huh

Maybe end of week means Saturday or Sunday?

We should be able to show you something soon, stay tuned Wink
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

You guys keep us hanging! Anyhow better get things sorted and ready first I guess.

Watching!  Shocked
hobbskevin

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:10:37 AM

www.legendsroomlv.com
BitPotus

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:20:54 AM

never hear of asa akira......

so she ain't the most famous adult actress in the world as it's being touted.....

meh......

still haven't convinced me....

the inside of the club looks fucking horrible as well....

anyways good luck but i'd rather spend 5K on actual hookers and blow.

kellendil

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:39:18 AM

looks like a scam

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
.L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM.
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:45:38 AM

There is lots more to come and more announcements about others that will be involved. The Club is being renovated and we will have new pictures of that soon. The Grand opening is scheduled for April.
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:46:55 AM

looks like a scam
You're a paid troll so I'm not surprised that you say that. If you look at the people involved they have a lot to loose if this was a scam. Its obviously not.
whywefight

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

The location has really some good karma! http://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/5-indicted-club-paradise-strip-club-fraud but that's the past eh... so what's popping with Centerfolds Cabaret, cause I see those guys having something up for the 28th and i am just wondering how this all works....

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:24:15 PM

The location has really some good karma! http://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/5-indicted-club-paradise-strip-club-fraud but that's the past eh... so what's popping with Centerfolds Cabaret, cause I see those guys having something up for the 28th and i am just wondering how this all works....
Yes its going to be Centerfolds until the takeover which is happening now. Official opening of Legendsroom and the rebrand will be April 1st. They are in the process of renovating the Legendsroom VIP that will be the separate exclusive room inside the club and the whole club will be rebranded as Legends Room.
whywefight

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:28:02 PM

So what about the pics from the atm's? And why are you guys using the paradise pics when the centerfold looks different by now?

theghost1980

Activity: 64

Truth is Only one - La verdad es solo Una -

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

this is the part when i cry for not buying 100 btc when they price was about 1$  Cry

Tip me. DASH Xne9JXZhbL9u38xfr6aDtTGogZMZFBbpRN
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:42:37 PM

So what about the pics from the atm's? And why are you guys using the paradise pics when the centerfold looks different by now?
They are getting all the new pics professionally done when the renovations are finished.
whywefight

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:45:25 PM

They are getting all the new pics professionally done when the renovations are finished.

Okay, we (or me) had some clear questions, so you could put some effort in it to make this look legit, it took you a full week to get a WordPress site up with pictures of a club that doesn't exist (anymore cause its rebranded already) and now you are saying: more stuff laterz! which brings us back to: You have zero to no proof this is happening... how about getting one of your partners do a shout out on their social stuff, i mean that should be easy and a 1 min job.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:48:44 PM

Okay, we (or me) had some clear questions, so you could put some effort in it to make this look legit, it took you a full week to get a WordPress site up with pictures of a club that doesn't exist and now you are saying, more stuff laterz which brings us back to: You have zero to no proof this is happening... how about getting one of your partners do a shout out on their social stuff, i mean that should be easy and a 1 min job.
You make a good point and we will be putting out media and social this week. We will be releasing a memorandum which will give a more in depth dive on the project as well as the business number so that everyone can verify the legitimacy of this project.
whywefight

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:02:50 PM

You might wanna contact the guy who is running the centerfolds facebook account, cause it seems they don't know about anything...

yurez

Activity: 644

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:05:01 PM

Where your entrance to club? To me not to find.  Wink

https://goo.gl/TLywPe

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.