Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136163 times)
altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:03:47 AM

ICO is very successful, congratulations, almost 1 million USD raised, and the games will be very awesome, the price will be pumped like a rocket if the project really delivers.

No doubt about it, Augmentors will be the best gaming coin of 2017 and beyond.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

ico will be CLOSES 5 hours, and now has collected 872 BTC, I saw on the web

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:23:09 AM

ico will be CLOSES 5 hours, and now has collected 872 BTC, I saw on the web

That's a very nice amount. The team could have collected more if there had not been so many ICO scams around lately. They have given ICO's a bad reputations. It harms honest ICO's like this one.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

So do we have the final numbers from the ico,how much has been collected?
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:38:17 AM

So do we have the final numbers from the ico,how much has been collected?

At the moment 894.97503399 BTC, 2 hours and 22 minutes before the ICO ends.
Khilone7

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:01:15 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 03:37:50 PM by Khilone7

Congratulations to the team and community with a succesfull ICO 897.97486399 BTC received Smiley! Around $ 1.080.000.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:15:08 PM

Lots to see here over the coming few months Cool

np2543774hua

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:30:10 PM

AUGMENTORS ICO

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

Augmentors is an augmented reality turn-based battle game and is free to play! Once you have one of the portals, you can download the free app and summon your creature into the world and start doing battle.

There will be two generic portals provided for download for players to print from the website. The two portals will represent “Player 1” and “Player 2”.

In the beginning of the game, you will be greeted with a selection of free creatures to choose from. Tap on your portal to select one of the creatures to summon & call your own and begin your journey as one of the Destined.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

Goal & vision
The end goal of the Augmentors game is to be a cross platform (iOS & Android) augmented reality game that allows users to summon creatures into the real world to battle against your enemies and foes.

Creatures
Augmentors is backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain. Each creature and relic is assigned a unique Counterparty Token ID. Creatures and relics will each be issued in finite amounts that will be locked, assuring no more will be issued in the game. Once they are all sold, that’s it! All Asset IDs will be transparent and viewable to the public, showing issued amounts and the locked status of each asset. You can trade or sell your creatures with other players in the app or through the online Creature Store.

Relics
Each creature will have its own set of unique attacks and abilities, but it doesn’t stop there. There will be unique items called relics, which act as “boosters” for creatures in the game. They will be obtainable at special events, or be given as rewards for quests completed in the game or purchased from the online Creature Store.

Databits
We have created 100 000 000 (one hundred million) Databits in total, allocating 70% of that towards a Token Sale (which forms part of a crowdfunding campaign). The remaining 30% will be split and used to create awareness, promotion and development for the game. The Databits will be locked, meaning no more Databits can ever be issued thereafter.

Get rare creatures & relics
To acquire rare creatures and relics you will first need to have the Augmentors in-game currency Databits (obtainable through the crowdfunding sale) as well as a compatible counterparty wallet. You can then visit the online Creature Store or other creature resellers to purchase them using your Databits.

Own your creatures
Augmentors is backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain. Each creature and relic is assigned a unique Counterparty Token ID. Creatures and relics will each be issued in finite amounts that will be locked, assuring no more will be issued in the game. Once they are all sold, that’s it! All Asset IDs will be transparent and viewable to the public, showing issued amounts and the locked status of each asset. You can trade or sell your creatures with other players in the app or through the online Creature Store.

Trade and sell assets
You will be able to trade/ Sell creatures easily within and outside the Augmentors game app furthermore we will have a feature engaging special battles that allow users to battle for keeps – winner takes all (Like how marbles were played back in the day). All you will need is a compatible counterparty wallet that contains your DataBits or any other Augmentors game assets inside of them. Freely trade them on the exchange or at your own accord using your wallet or swopbot Game assets in Augmentors will all be assigned a unique Counterparty token ID. Assigning Counterparty tokens to game assets allows them to be traded/ sold freely within or outside the game on the Blockchain.

The exchange
The exchange for 1 Bitcoin (BTC) will be 15 000 DataBits (DTB). People, who have bought DataBits (DTB) during the Token Sales or from another player after the end of the Token Sales, will be able to trade their DTB on the blockchain and exchange them for other cryptocurrencies. Or they can use them to purchase some of the Augmentors blockchain-based creatures, relics & skins. Our creatures will be sold via “swapbots” – automated trading vending machines – which send the chosen creature when they have sent the right amount of DTB. Then they can summon their creature in the Augmentors game, or trade/ sell them on the blockchain.

The Augmentors ICO aims to raise $1 million, required for completion of the game. During the 30-day ICO ending on 28 Feb 2017, DTB tokens will be available in a ratio of 15000DTB: 1BTC and drop by 1000 every 5 days.

Even if the platform fails to raise the required $1 million by the end of the stipulated timeframe, all funds raised will be directly put to use for developing the Alpha version of Augmentors, set for release by the end of April 2017 on Google Play Store and the App Store.

http://www.augmentorsgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/New-ICO-Calender.jpg

Being rewarded with creatures in Rookie level will not subject it being a Rookie forever. Rookie creatures will have the ability to level up all the way to Hero/ Villain Status if trained & pushed to that level. All creatures on launch that aren’t part of the crowdfunding sale in the game will start on Rookie Level.

All creatures can achieve the God title, but only by beating another God creature in battle. Once a God creature has lost, it will lose its God title and drop back down to Hero/ Villain. Only the 3 Legendary Naturally Born God creatures sold in this token sale will never lose their God title. They are the originals of the game, they can never lose their God title.

Every creature will be backed by the Blockchain, allowing users to truly own their assets within and out of the game. The DataBits that backers have purchased during the Crowdfunding sale can be used to buy new game items, sold or exchanged for any other cryptocurrency.

Join Our Community Here:

#AugmentorsICO

FAQ

Will money be held in Escrow?

Two of the three advisors for this campaign are going to be custodians of the ICO money. They will have control over if/when the funds are released. If they are not happy at any stage of the development of the project. They will be entitled to withhold funds from the team or return them to the backers. The two custodians are Vinny Lingham (ranked 6th of Top 100 blockchain insiders) (http://richtopia.com/inspirational-people/blockchain-top-100). The other custodian is Llew Claasens, who is the executive director of the Bitcoin foundation. These are both well respected members of the community.

Will the ratio 1BTC = 15 000DTB change?

Like most ICO's Augmentors has implemented a tiered system. The first day of the ICO will be the cheapest. It is 1:15000 DTB plus an extra 20%. After day one, the ratio will adjust has indicated above and on http://www.augmentorsgame.com/token-sale-ico/

Will the game definitely be made?

Like any project, we can never guarantee that a final game will be released; however, through our pre-sale ICO, we have already raised enough funds (45.2BTC) to complete the Alpha version of the game. Secondly, as discussed above, we have very well respected members of the Bitcoin community monitoring this project. They will ensure that no money is spent recklessly and will advise the project, giving it the best possible chance of succeeding.

woo it looks very cool. i think i will send some btc to suport
Khilone7

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:34:07 PM

From Slack:

Q: I bought a Augmentors package during the crowdsale - When do I get my Tokens?
A: You'll be contacted by email by the 14th of March, your token address will be confirmed.  Your Databits and Creature Tokens will be distributed by April 1st.

Q: When can I expect to trade in my CREATURE tokens for the specific Augmentors Creature I want?
A: We hope to launch the Augmentors Alpha release within 3 months of the crowdsale end, the Creature Swap will happen before that time.
np2543774hua

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:53:50 PM

ICO is very successful, congratulations, almost 1 million USD raised, and the games will be very awesome, the price will be pumped like a rocket if the project really delivers.
i also think  the game look very awesome,how many btc do you invest?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:34:33 PM

From Slack:

Q: I bought a Augmentors package during the crowdsale - When do I get my Tokens?
A: You'll be contacted by email by the 14th of March, your token address will be confirmed.  Your Databits and Creature Tokens will be distributed by April 1st.

Q: When can I expect to trade in my CREATURE tokens for the specific Augmentors Creature I want?
A: We hope to launch the Augmentors Alpha release within 3 months of the crowdsale end, the Creature Swap will happen before that time.

Thanks Khilone7, I guess those were exactly answers to my questions I posted here!

Its strange the creature choice is postponed so much, I expected it to be much sooner (just because it should be easy, and not connected to the actuall creation of the token, or to Augmentors Alpha release)...
But well, this can be done in many ways, and they chose this one. Its ok. The most important part is knowing the information itself, and being informed when the moment comes, preferably via forum and investment email!

... this space is not for rent ...
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

DATABITS added to the first centralized exchange. Since are counterparty asset can ofcourse be traded on DEX that si part of counterparty wallet. Now they got on first centralized exchange.

https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DTB&market=BTC#

Since only those that bought DATABITS in SoG presale got them immediately and was like 45 bTC collected back then I assume there are only like 1 million DATABITS currently available for trading. 
I am not sure why over 6 millions left issuing valet.  https://counterpartychain.io/holders/DATABITS
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:14:24 PM

Congrats to the team for their succesful raise!

Way to go! Now looking forward to the game alpha/beta!
Smiley

I want to ask, if the minimum cap is 1000BTC or $1 million, because I initial thought that there will be refund since the minimum cap of 1000BTC is not met
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:05:33 PM

Congrats to the team for their succesful raise!

Way to go! Now looking forward to the game alpha/beta!
Smiley

I want to ask, if the minimum cap is 1000BTC or $1 million, because I initial thought that there will be refund since the minimum cap of 1000BTC is not met

There was no minimum cap. That was the maximum cap. All unsold databits will be burned is what the announced.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

Whre the Devs, team,..? A statement after ICO is a must. Or did i miss something?
PO3NG

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:58:39 PM

The Augmentors team still active on slack channel, to get faster news updated about this project, I recommend joining there.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:12:50 AM

The Augmentors team still active on slack channel, to get faster news updated about this project, I recommend joining there.

I think they need to post here their updates on the post ico work
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 07:39:08 PM

Don't they have a community/investor manager to update people?

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:40:36 PM

Don't they have a community/investor manager to update people?

I don´t think so.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

Any info about this project?
The ico is already over and whats next? Where to trading this Augmentors?

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: