Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
peschi

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:42:06 AM

An ant on its own, is nothing....   

An ant with loyal support is a force unrivaled on this earth..

Speaking of ants... How good is Anta looking? I'm sure this one can manage quite a bit on its own  Wink

https://twitter.com/AugmentorsGame/status/908621109700038659

Anta Looking nice and polished, looking forward to seeing the Fighting moves. 

Please keep the updates flowing.  It's important for people, investors, potential investors and gamers to see the developments progress.   

Hehe looks relay nice!

It's important for people, investors, potential investors and gamers to see the developments progress.   
The value of a crypto project is dependent to the community of the project. With good communication, you can support the development of a active community, which is doing marketing for you on different channels.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:37:45 PM

It's not communication with investors that is the problem. It's communication with the public, gamers, everyone. They have no clue about marketing and its importance. See that ridiculous CEO questionnaire they posted on Twitter, which is of no relevance to the product. Meanwhile, no technical insights into the game. No gameplay videos, some esports thing conducted entirely in private, discussion of launch on Facebook. Perhaps the ICO model means their incentives are misaligned, they already have the cash, so now little incentive to make the game an actual success, certainly no evidence that they have any desire to communicate or recognize how the lack of PR now will influence reception of game.

I have no ideas what questionnaire you are talking about. Things changed drastically last month. We are getting way more information and finally we saw a road map. Not super detailed, but still a decent road map. Such roadmap we should get in June. I am sure, most approximate dates was already clear back then.

Communicating improved greatly. We are getting and I am sure we will get more and more screenshots and gifs from game developing.  Excessive marketing is stupid until there is a game that people can test to play. Best marketing till then is to inform people with how game development gets progressing.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:10:49 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 10:48:41 AM by VintageBazaar

Great News.

Augmentors Team are in the process of making the awesome Telegram group that already exists, the OFFICIAL Augmentors Chanel .

Also, my first day back in Slack after a break and a lot of great ideas and work has been made between Slade and I.   There are now 3 or 4 more MODs to help police the spam that was creeping into the slack chat and also the same for telegram we will have mods there to keep things on track.

One thing is for sure, the Augmentors Team are working flat out and with the help of the Crypto Community we can make this project the best ever seen in this digital world we live in. The future is looking very bright Augmentors Game Battles are sure to Delight!

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

Really great to be working with you Vintage  Smiley

As he's mentioned, Telegram is in works. We will send out public invites once we've managed to formalise things a bit more with the channel and the new mods.

A few rapid-fire updates from the team:

1/4) There were a few concerns raised with the visual changes coming to some creatures and we just wanted to explain our reasoning. We’ve been adding some extra detailing and polishing work and, in some cases, the changes were to make the modelling and animation perform better. Some creatures, for example, have short limbs which makes for uninspiring rigging. Additionally, some of these changes are to better align the creature appearance to their home-realm. So, while dark and grungy has been the theme so far (and we’re not getting rid of it), we’ll also be aiming for a greater variety of light/dark creatures depending on their history and origin. Tidus is the most extreme change as we felt he was looking far too similar to Lionaire. See the Anta face-lift below.

2/4) The latest iOS release has introduced ARKit and boy are we EXCITED. They’ve really notched up what is possible on AR and it’s going to bring a lot to Augmentors. We’ve also been taking a look at ARCore and it’s looking promising too.

3/4) The new website will be launching next month. We don’t want to say too much yet but we can’t wait to show it off.

4/4) Last but most certainly not least, we’d like to take the time to introduce our new team of Mods! VintageBazaar, ViciousDad, Sarutobi and BBristow79 will be joining Adam and working closely with Slade to grow and develop the community, as well as swinging their banhammers on the spammers that have been infiltrating Slack channels crypto-wide.

Have a great weekend and, as always, Keep Battling!

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:17:26 AM

How could I play the game or if not yet released when?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
VintageBazaar

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:30:00 PM

How could I play the game or if not yet released when?

Thanks for the update guys, no one has noticed the Eth Logo in the top right of the updated Anta image......

The first opportunity for most to try the game will be when the team here launch Pre-Alpha of the new version, this is scheduled to be released in November, in the UK November the 5th is a very Big date "Guy Fawkes" so that would be a perfect day to release pre alpha...  (but im just speculating).

Mlich

Activity: 211

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:12:04 AM

We've launched our official Telegram chat.

Join the growing community: https://t.me/augmentorsgame

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
BTCmax24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

Just a question. Is Augmentors game doing much advertising outside of the crypto world? Obviously, your targeted game base will not be this community right?

I am sure this forum and crypto community is not target here, but mobile gamers. Is similar project as Spells of Genesis. AUGMENTORS team now need to work on  Alpha and soon after Beta for everyone to test it. Before that doing any excessive advertising beside to the possible partners is a bit waste of resources.  Around 3 Millions Databits is reserved for promotions. Lets hope will be used wisely in upcoming years.
Since project is part of South Africa Shark Tank there will be free advertisement there even during developing project.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:18:08 PM

Check it out, my Funk Soul Augmentors Brothers....

Feast your eyes upon Tundris...   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUY6cv-vpMk&feature=youtu.be

*Wolf Whistles...

mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

Check it out, my Funk Soul Augmentors Brothers....

Feast your eyes upon Tundris...   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUY6cv-vpMk&feature=youtu.be

*Wolf Whistles...
Impressive details
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

I heard there are works on new website. Wondering if it will be out in October. I do remember i heard some dates, but dont exactly remember them.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:03:23 AM

Hello all,

As most of you know, I am currently in South Africa, Cape Town.  Has a epic flight almost 24hrs travelling to get here and what a amazing country!

I wanted to give a update here also, just to note, many updates are being made in the Augmentors official telegram group.  So please join today and keep up to date with all developments.

I met with theAugmentors team yesterday at their HQ in Cape town, beautiful big building with views out of this world.

We had a productive 2.5hr meetings and a lot was mentioned.  I have signed a NDA (non disclosure act) so can't go into much detail, but I can share the following.

A lot of hard work has gone into the use case for databits, this has been a long and hard thought out process, thankfully the team have the first class experience of James, who works for Newtown partners and himself and others come up with what I would consider a ideal solution.  There are many legal requirements, not only in crypto but also concerning apple and Android store, so it was no easy task to work out a solution that benefits the game, the holders of dtb and most importantly one that is in line with all laws and regulations, so I am happy to say, it all looks solid, nothing to worry about, especially with recent events on Bittrex, dtb is fully in line with all rules and laws.

Then I had the privilege to meet the team developing the game and quite simply WOW.  A first class team, highly skilled and very passionate about their work,we are in very safe hands.

I am very happy with the progress that has been made, the team have brought Augmentors game into the future, they have really nailed the look and feel of the game. 

The new website looks set to be revealed in a week or two, this will showcase the new look for the game and give more details of the magic that's been happening.

So, keep the faith all, let's show support for the team, they are working hard to deliver a instant classic.   

Greetings from Cape Town!

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:07:47 AM

I am very happy with the progress that has been made

Price tanked 4x because they are too retarded to understand that regular updates are necessary for token value. It's a nice progress indeed.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:10:50 PM

I am very happy with the progress that has been made

Price tanked 4x because they are too retarded to understand that regular updates are necessary for token value. It's a nice progress indeed.

And many other alts  takes much more.. so what's you point?

I've seen the team I've talked with the team, over sat down and drank with the team.

Very happy how things are progressing.

EVERYONE else will be soon enough.

Keep the faith

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:34:03 PM

Keep the faith

I am not in a fucking church to keep the faith. I need no bullshit updates from team weekly.
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:53:38 PM

Keep the faith

I am not in a fucking church to keep the faith. I need no bullshit updates from team weekly.

Been hodling since ICO and thinking long-term and still think the team is gonna deliver sooner or later. We just have to be patient. But yep, it would be nice to get regular updates, no doubt to that
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

Hi,

Everyone please join the official Augmentors telegram group. This is where the updates are taking place, telegram group is the No.1 source for all updates, today there was announcement for updates every Friday, for game developments.

I am the person who is acting on behalf of Augmentors to update the crypto community, so feel free to message me here or on telegram anytime.

Lots of work and thought is going into the game guys, I've seen it with my own eyes and it's quite simply stunning.

Hopefully, not set in stone, but the new website could be released this week and everyone will see the new creatures and other updates. So stay tuned.

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:53:06 PM

I am the person who is acting on behalf of Augmentors to update the crypto community

So post updates here, pics, chat summary and progress reports. I remember you was not that happy about lack of updates on forum and its kinda strange that you are asking people to join telegram now.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:02:40 PM

The link to telegram is in my signature here.

Telegram is the No.1 place for Crypto Communication and communities.

So if people want to stay up to date with all the latest news, then that's the place to be. 

I will pass on updates here also, each week most likely friday, for all of you who only follow this thread.

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:16:12 AM

OP post should get updated with what is happening now. Not with ICO information's. Sadly OP never made to Jr Member to be able to show pictures Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: