Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136163 times)
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

OP post should get updated with what is happening now. Not with ICO information's. Sadly OP never made to Jr Member to be able to show pictures Sad

Very good point.  There has been talk in the telegram group to make a brand new BCT page for the launch of the new website, the page can have all the new info there (here) also.

I ill put this forward to the team, i have another account, they can use for the purpose, or ideally, i can use my account here, in turn, i can keep the thread, update to date the moment there are new updates.

So hopefully thats what will happen.

I am also going to ask the team to reach out and have a skype chat with Bill from Bittrex, to explain the situation and to give them enough time (1 year) to allow for development and full release of game and in that time they can stay on Bittrex, the worlds leading cryptocurrency exchange.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:55:10 AM

OP post should get updated with what is happening now. Not with ICO information's. Sadly OP never made to Jr Member to be able to show pictures Sad

Great idea! Ppl should see current results, what's going on now from the front page without need to go through all the pages of this thread
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

1 btc volume, don't these guys understand that their lack of updates may get the coin unlisted?
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:39:32 PM

How alpha is doing? Or beta or what version there already? Film a clip how you play it, pay for youtube media whores with hundreds of thousands subscribers for a coverage on popular channels, maybe using iPhone X or other crap which is designed for AR.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:31:21 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 07:57:14 AM by VintageBazaar

1 btc volume, don't these guys understand that their lack of updates may get the coin unlisted?

I am in direct contact with the Augmentors Team, more so the people higher up (so to speak) the game developers, are fully engaged in creating the game.

I have been very vocal (to the point they probably are sick of me already, but if i am having to message them so much, then clearly something needs done) about the importance of $DTB and the volume and buy support.  I think my words have been listened to and the team are now fully aware of the importance of being "Healthy" on Bittrex.

Ive also stressed how important it is for databits to always remain on the worlds No.1 altcoin exchange, Bittrex.    

At this moment in time it is a mexican stand off.  No one is willing to buy dtb with bitcoin  with BTC in  full Bull mode, other people are happy to have Bitcoin sitting in BTC for the BTC gold freebie and others are simply to afraid to put bitcoin as buy support.

I was asked "How can we help improve this" (bittrex situation) and i simply put it to them, buy support = trust.  So clearly there is a lot of work to be done here, to gain peoples trust. There is a hell of a lot more that also needs to be done still on the social front.

And what makes me want to bang my head of my desk daily, i know, as i have seen it first hand, theirs a whole "Treasure Chest" of amazing updates they could give....  but the powers that be, are very "picky" and unwilling to release much info at this moment in time,  they seem to be under the impression it is best to leave most of the news for when game is fully launched then make a big push on the promotion side.

So we shall see, but i am really frustrated that after countless times explaining and wanting the team to be more active, i am yet again having to try to get them to understand.   I am doing all i can every day, 7 days a week...  i expect some extra support from the team

One thing is  for sure, if this was my start up, id be making sure people put in the "extra mile" and effort and made sure everything was on point and nothing was left "wanting".   There is NO EXCUSE for team members to so silent on the social front, a lot more effort (and how easy it is to make a FB post, tweet and such) is needed.

In regards to current developments, hopefully we will see new website this week (it is being done by a 3rd party, so out of the Augmentors Teams hands)
Then we should see a white paper before Pre Alpha is released for testing, to supporters of the project, some point in Nov  (lets say end of Nov).

VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:55:21 PM

NEW WEBSITE IS LIVE

(LINK IN MY SIGNATURE BELOW)

Lots of good updates on the creatures, where they live and other good info.   Total redesign.  Much more to follow and updated on website.
Please visit and i would really love to hear all feedback, good or bad, it will all get the attention of the Augmentors Team.  Thank you.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/

PS: new sign up form for pre alpha testing also.

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

Looks epic. Looking forward to trying this out in November.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:07:28 PM

I am in direct contact with the Augmentors Team, more so the people higher up (so to speak) the game developers, are fully engaged in creating the game.

I have been very vocal (to the point they probably are sick of me already, but if i am having to message them so much, then clearly something needs done) about the importance of $DTB and the volume and buy support.  I think my words have been listened to and the team are now fully aware of the importance of being "Healthy" on Bittrex.

Ive also stressed how important it is for databits to always remain on the worlds No.1 altcoin exchange, Bittrex.    

At this moment in time it is a mexican stand off.  No one is willing to buy dtb with bitcoin  with BTC in  full Bull mode, other people are happy to have Bitcoin sitting in BTC for the BTC gold freebie and others are simply to afraid to put bitcoin as buy support.

I was asked "How can we help improve this" (bittrex situation) and i simply put it to them, buy support = trust.  So clearly there is a lot of work to be done here, to gain peoples trust. There is a hell of a lot more that also needs to be done still on the social front.

And what makes me want to bang my head of my desk daily, i know, as i have seen it first hand, theirs a whole "Treasure Chest" of amazing updates they could give....  but the powers that be, are very "picky" and unwilling to release much info at this moment in time,  they seem to be under the impression it is best to leave most of the news for when game is fully launched then make a big push on the promotion side.

So we shall see, but i am really frustrated that after countless times explaining and wanting the team to be more active, i am yet again having to try to get them to understand.   I am doing all i can every day, 7 days a week...  i expect some extra support from the team

One thing is  for sure, if this was my start up, id be making sure people put in the "extra mile" and effort and made sure everything was on point and nothing was left "wanting".   There is NO EXCUSE for team members to so silent on the social front, a lot more effort (and how easy it is to make a FB post, tweet and such) is needed.

In regards to current developments, hopefully we will see new website this week (it is being done by a 3rd party, so out of the Augmentors Teams hands)
Then we should see a white paper before Pre Alpha is released for testing, to supporters of the project, some point in Nov  (lets say end of Nov).

Momentum is key.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:44:17 AM

I am curious what part of company V. Lingham own, V. said "I'm a small shareholder in the company" but on the website I see that he acquired 20% of startup.
There is either a typo or I need to rethink what does "small shareholder" mean. Of course it's not about how much databits he have got.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

I am curious what part of company V. Lingham own, V. said "I'm a small shareholder in the company" but on the website I see that he acquired 20% of startup.
There is either a typo or I need to rethink what does "small shareholder" mean. Of course it's not about how much databits he have got.

New post and update on medium here.

http://bit.ly/2ik2KLu

Vinny and Gill, are the original shark tank investors who each own 10%. Of Augmentors and I'm pretty sure they were not given any dtb.

In the post above you can view the episode if you use a vpn and set  it to South Africa.  As the video is region locked.

altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:11:34 PM

New post and update on medium here.

http://bit.ly/2ik2KLu

Vinny and Gill, are the original shark tank investors who each own 10%. Of Augmentors and I'm pretty sure they were not given any dtb.

In the post above you can view the episode if you use a vpn and set  it to South Africa.  As the video is region locked.

Roadmap looking great in that update!
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

So I am waiting for 2018 Q2 with my hodling DATABITS ;-)

But I would like to enter: Early backer alpha.. when is it exactly expected to be launched, we alread in 2017 Q4..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:22:59 AM

So I am waiting for 2018 Q2 with my hodling DATABITS ;-)

But I would like to enter: Early backer alpha.. when is it exactly expected to be launched, we alread in 2017 Q4..

Hi Adam, 

Please join the augmentors telegram group (link in my signature below) all updates are given here.

Please also see their blog posts on Medium:  https://medium.com/augmentors

It is likely to be end of November start of December for the Early Alpha Testing.

Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

Can everybody join the ALPHA? Will you work with Steam in near future or any other plattform like this? Will you have a competetive mode?

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:34:17 PM

Can everybody join the ALPHA? Will you work with Steam in near future or any other plattform like this? Will you have a competetive mode?

Hi,

Well, on the website there is a sign up form for alpha testing, so i think it might be open to more people, it certainly looks that way.

If the team was to be approached by Steam, Riot Game, for example they would be open to suggestions, all start ups dream of being picked up by the big guys, i think it can be said for Augmentors game, but dont quote me on that.

When you say competitive mode, what exactly do you mean please?

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:56:20 PM

Graphic like this are way better. Things are definitively rolling in right direction.   I guess we will have so so silent half or year. After that since game will be tested, many things will not be able to keep in secrecy.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:46:25 PM

NEW UPDATE EVERYONE

Please Read>  Hello,

https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-month-end-community-update-october-27-2017-54f71a318cf3

Lots of good news there, especially the competition! Prize is really great.

Have a good weekend all.

KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:52:18 PM

What is this "Token swap" which they're gonna do in Q1 2018?
VintageBazaar

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:00:56 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 06:39:32 AM by VintageBazaar

What is this "Token swap" which they're gonna do in Q1 2018?

When people. Bought into the ico. They also were given a ico creature token.

So in it's current form it only has a name, like God token. Rookietoken

In Q1. We will be able to swap these tokens(that can be traded now) for the actual creature or you can even hold on to the token if you want.

So "token swap" means swapping the ico creature token for the actual creature.

Note, the ico creatures are very rare and strictly limited quantities.  

There is a list in the telegram channel with specific numbers.

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:10:00 AM

It's not a swap, it's a redeem. But there well be nothing to redeem in Q1 because DTB will die very soon due to zero marketing. Lingham went full scam recently, launched several ICOs this year, Augmentors devs are just full retards and have no idea how to run crypto startup. Sigh, fuck you all.

DTB is criminally cheap, it's fair relative cap must be near 200 millions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: