Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:35:18 PM

Can everybody join the ALPHA? Will you work with Steam in near future or any other plattform like this? Will you have a competetive mode?

Hi,

Well, on the website there is a sign up form for alpha testing, so i think it might be open to more people, it certainly looks that way.

If the team was to be approached by Steam, Riot Game, for example they would be open to suggestions, all start ups dream of being picked up by the big guys, i think it can be said for Augmentors game, but dont quote me on that.

When you say competitive mode, what exactly do you mean please?
I don't think listing on steam would  be good idea. Steam platform doesn't allow to use  3rd party payment system so DATABITS  would be almost  useless I am afraid Sad

An article post about the project.  Not "listing on exchange" .

Sorry i did not make that clear  Smiley

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extravirgin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:18:35 PM

Someone bought kittie on ETH for 250 ETH. This is what God token must cost. And now fucking tell me that I was wrong when I proposed to re-issue DTB and chars on ETH chain where all the stupid money is.

its funny cos it seem like most newbie(yes i know am a newbie too) think that ethereum wallet is universal with every crypto. the amount of newbies on a coin thread that is nor derivative of eth, asking if they can collect airdrops with an eth address makes me lsugh
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:01:13 AM

Augmentors
[00:41:23] Devon: Augmentors contracted tokenly to do the blockchain development of their game. An early alpha in development (for testing in December as mentioned in the newsletter) and a functional thing with blockchain integration is due in March.

[00:42:37] Mandel Duck: wants to know the extent they’re using the blockchain.
[00:43:09] Devon: Databits can be used in-game, Creatures will be tokenizable, but may not be Counterparty tokens due to the fees.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

Augmentors
[00:41:23] Devon: Augmentors contracted tokenly to do the blockchain development of their game. An early alpha in development (for testing in December as mentioned in the newsletter) and a functional thing with blockchain integration is due in March.

[00:42:37] Mandel Duck: wants to know the extent they’re using the blockchain.
[00:43:09] Devon: Databits can be used in-game, Creatures will be tokenizable, but may not be Counterparty tokens due to the fees.

As far as i am aware,  the Augmentors game creature tokens will stay as counterparty tokens.  One thing is for sure Tokenly would be more expensive.

Counterparty uses MEMO Feature that enables greater efficiency and lower transaction fees for exchange operators.
So any issue about fees has been solved.

They also have the fantastic Freewallet.io

https://freewallet.io/

this makes sending counterparty assets quick and effective and dirt cheap, ive sent creature tokens between wallets for as little as 2 cents, thanks to the memo feature.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:19 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 03:55:06 PM by sammy007

Counterparty creatures distributed via ICO will be collectible and game could be viral as recent kitties BS.

Just don't let lingham to put his hairy hand on whole development process and further affect economics of this game. I see it clearly that he affected it already and removed deflational nature of databits. This fucker not only fucked up early backers due to his sick addiction of "bubble prevention", he also scammed company by buying a huge part of company for peanuts ($40,000). Can't blame you, you are just developers who have no fucking idea how to run business and marketing. And by updating a roadmap you literally scammed backers because we are (early backers) never agreed on any change and before investing we all saw different economic model. I think it was a strike back from augmentors because we all forced you to burn unsold databits earlier this year.

The state of this project reminds me americanpegasus' prediction of the whole crypto market few years ago, we are like guys who sneaked into a club before it opens and hotties walks in.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:50:36 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 04:01:50 PM by sammy007

They also have the fantastic Freewallet.io

https://freewallet.io/

this makes sending counterparty assets quick and effective and dirt cheap, ive sent creature tokens between wallets for as little as 2 cents, thanks to the memo feature.

I would only call it fantastic after ledger wallet integration, for now it's risky as fuck, trusted 3rd party wallet.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

Alpha game preview.

VintageBazaar

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:41:33 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 04:51:37 PM by VintageBazaar

Some more screenshots.

The thing with ARCore and ARKit it allows movement around the creatures so the players/creatures can be as big as you want (as the screen lets you)

Close up of creatures looking good.

Player vs player

Remember, these are PRE ALPHA screenshots, a lot can happen/change in a year by full game release.

MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:30:15 AM

Hello Community,

Firstly, thank you for posting the images of the upcoming pre alpha testing, as i only have a newbie account i cant add images.  

A couple of updates.

The OP here has been updated to include fresh and up to date information, people are now able to easily view white paper, head over to our new website, that is packed with information about our Augmented Reality Battle game and at the bottom of the OP is the link to our Blog posts on Medium.

The medium blog post is updated every week, so please make sure to bookmark and read, thank you.

https://medium.com/augmentors

We have been working incredibly hard since the ICO ended successfully at the end of February this year, we had a target of $1m USD which we reached, due to having carefully and thoughtfully budgets for the full game development , we sold the Bitcoin once all DTB ICO investors had been paid out. So we did miss the big Bitcoin price rise, but no one knew that Bitcoin would reach all time highs like this and it would not have been responsible for us to hold the bitcoin and risk our developments, we hope you understand.

Next, we are gearing up for Pre Alpha testing, this is initially open to the ICO backers as stated previously. We must stress, this is pre alpha testing, the very first testing stages of our new design.  A lot has changed in the AR world over the last few months, Apple iOS were first with their ARKit which gave us more options when developing the game, now quite recently Android have released ARCore so we have are able to develop and create a game with many more options that we had before.    So i hope people understand, that the compatible phones for android are limited due to the kit being so fresh.

FEEDBACK: Feedback is very important to us, we have had a lot of feedback already from our previous screenshot and we can see that there are improvements to be made. We listen to all feedback, we always read posts, here on Bitcoin Talk, twitter, you tube comments and our active Telegram group.

I will be personally posting more, we have been so busy with game development and making sure Pre Alpha testing was ready by the end of the year, every moment has been fully focused on the game developments, so not long to wait now.

Thank you all for your continued support and faith in our project and team  (oh speaking of such, have you seen the new team profiles on our new website?) https://www.augmentorsgame.com/meet-the-augmentors-team/  We have a long journey ahead of us, Full game release is scheduled for Q4 2018.  Our team is passionate and talented and we wont settle for anything less than the Best Augmented Reality game.

Keep Battling!

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:15:03 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 01:23:49 PM by sammy007

You feel the hype on exchange? Revert economic model and remove tether bullshit. You violated original terms by updating it. Anyone who want to avoid regulation issues would never do that.

You literally delivered nothing after 1 year. Even shitty indie games are more successful and productive.
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:13:24 PM

3 btc support !

If Vinny & co aren't even interested in supporting their own coin, why should we?
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

3 btc support !

If Vinny & co aren't even interested in supporting their own coin, why should we?

They are not interested in DTB since dirty Lingham scammed devs by buying 20% of their company for 40K USD (2.5 BTC) he only interested in fiat revenue from app store idiots. So he destroyed DTB value with new economy presented in a white paper and rendered previous white paper (used for ICO) as a toilet paper. So basically the winners are apple (30% cut from in app bullshit purchases) and Lingham who did nothing, bought company for peanuts, dumped his free DTB and left bagholders alone. He launched 2 new ICOs after this one.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

You feel the hype on exchange? Revert economic model and remove tether bullshit. You violated original terms by updating it. Anyone who want to avoid regulation issues would never do that.

You literally delivered nothing after 1 year. Even shitty indie games are more successful and productive.

So, firstly original economic model of burning coins is not seen in good light these days, border line illegal and Bittrex and other exchanges wont host coins that do burnings plus the project could come under fire later on in legal terms, the new game economy means longevity for Augmentors Game. 

No original terms have been violated at all, far from it, the new economy makes sure that DTB stays on Bittrex and is also able to be added to other exchanges, any sort of burning of tokens is simply not good for the future of any token.

Tether, if you actually bothered to read anything, you'd know that "tether" is not going to be the name  and that this other "token" is needed for the economy and it will have a very small value, unlike $DTB (currently 68 cents each)

Everything is being done to secure the future for Augmentors game and in turn DTB.

Also, ICO ended 28th Feb.  10 months ago and a lot has been done in that time, the game as clearly seen above, has evolved a lot since the first creation.  The team has been working hard to change and adapt and work with the new options that weren't there before, options which will actually make the game look and feel way better, as with all developments it takes time .

Let me also clear something else up.  Vinny Lingham has little to do with Augmented Game, as you pointed out, he got a nice chunk of the company for peanuts, he and everyone else is smart enough to see the future for Augmentors Game is fine.

One again, view the you tube video for the webinar explaining the white paper and why it was changed.

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

You are moron if you think everything is still good with it. Original model violated. Fact. Nothing but ugly screenshots delivered after 1 year of literally zero updates from this idiots who have no idea how to run a project in this space. You are a big bagholder and want to slowly unload by feeding morons with bullshit. I remember you rage quit but seems changed mind because there was a threat of it goes down further. I bet you have been slowly unloading all this time because this crap token is still at ICO satoshi price. It has all the fuel to go down to sub 0.00001000 because it still didn't tank yet. And linhgam, its backer, lost all respect of crypto community over this year.

There will be one hundred of similar games in app store while morons behind project circle jerking.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

Theres 12 months in a year.

only 10 have nearly passed since ICO ended.   

Did you go to South Africa, Cape Town and meet with the team for two days and see first hand of all the word being done ?
No, you didn't.   I did and i have seen first hand of the developments and listened to the ideas for the future of the game, i have no worries at all.

Are you in constant communications with the CEO and main developers?
NO, no you are not, once again i am and i hear daily of the updates.

Im working EVERY DAY (for free) to help Augmentors Game, while you just troll, who the Moron?

You keep harping on about "original Model violated" if you took the time to keep up to date with developments, you would know Burning tokens is simply not tolerated now, so the model changed with the times and thank god it did or DTB would not be trading on Bittrex or have any chance of trading anywhere else.

Lets go back, yes, i quit when i did (before i was made official member) because of the teams quietness, all of that was resolved.   Id take you up on your bet also, since day one all i have done is bought more DTB, im in this for the long haul, im a investor and loyal supporter of this project, it would be crazy for me not to own tokens and i am more than happy to put my money where my mouth is.

So, given your disgust, your pure hatred for this project and the people involved, why are you still here?
Please just sell your tokens and move on to  another thread.   

waterproof

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

It is clear that this man pursues a goal. What kind of let me know?
asuusa

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:51:34 AM

I heard there are works on new website. Wondering if it will be out in January. I do remember i heard some dates, but dont exactly remember them.
waterproof

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:17:33 PM

Theres 12 months in a year.

only 10 have nearly passed since ICO ended.   

Did you go to South Africa, Cape Town and meet with the team for two days and see first hand of all the word being done ?
No, you didn't.   I did and i have seen first hand of the developments and listened to the ideas for the future of the game, i have no worries at all.

Are you in constant communications with the CEO and main developers?
NO, no you are not, once again i am and i hear daily of the updates.

Im working EVERY DAY (for free) to help Augmentors Game, while you just troll, who the Moron?

You keep harping on about "original Model violated" if you took the time to keep up to date with developments, you would know Burning tokens is simply not tolerated now, so the model changed with the times and thank god it did or DTB would not be trading on Bittrex or have any chance of trading anywhere else.

Lets go back, yes, i quit when i did (before i was made official member) because of the teams quietness, all of that was resolved.   Id take you up on your bet also, since day one all i have done is bought more DTB, im in this for the long haul, im a investor and loyal supporter of this project, it would be crazy for me not to own tokens and i am more than happy to put my money where my mouth is.

So, given your disgust, your pure hatred for this project and the people involved, why are you still here?
Please just sell your tokens and move on to  another thread.   

waterproof

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:19:46 PM

I know that the game characters will be tokenized. Can I already buy creatures?
VintageBazaar

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

I know that the game characters will be tokenized. Can I already buy creatures?

Hello Waterproof,

Please join our Telegram channel, then you can post a request a user was selling some creatures recently.  There is also a "Swapbot" "platform" from Tokenly that was used to buy and sell ICO creatures.

Here is a image of the prices that were being paid, you will be lucky to buy a creature token for less, so if you do find one for less, good idea to bag it.

Many thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: