Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136163 times)
RedDragonTreasure

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:15:00 PM

Hi everyone,
Sadly, i have to part with my Rookietokens.
I am selling them on the Counterparty DEX for 16 XCP each. Thats well under list price.
The Counterparty DEX is integrated into the Indiesquare wallet (iOS) and also, i think, into Counterwallet (Android). Or you can use the XCPDEX site directly.
Please treat them well..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:44:12 PM

Hi everyone,
Sadly, i have to part with my Rookietokens.
I am selling them on the Counterparty DEX for 16 XCP each. Thats well under list price.
The Counterparty DEX is integrated into the Indiesquare wallet (iOS) and also, i think, into Counterwallet (Android). Or you can use the XCPDEX site directly.
Please treat them well..

Id be happy to act as a 3rd party mod if you want to do a otc transaction.

To note 16xcp is approx. 0.0337 btc.

Also join the aigmentors telegram group and post trade there and link to your offer here as well please.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
RedDragonTreasure

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:00 PM

0.0337 BTC, thats right. Thats 25% off the list price! Not a bad offer i think.
Thanks for the offer to be a third party, but that is exactly what the XCPDEX is for. It works just fine.
If anybody need advise on how to use it, just feel free to ask.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:29:58 PM

Sadly I have to say that I have no time for AUGMENTORS so I would like to sell my ROOKIETOKEN to whom who will make better use of its.
Could you tell me how I can sell it?
Regards and wish you much luck!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

Happy New Year  Everyone  

Wishing everyone a fantastic year for 2018.  Here at Augmentors HQ we are working hard on the feedback given from the successful pre alpha testing, had a whole host of creative and constructive feedback, something that we are working on, along with other areas of the project at the start of this year.

We have constructed a team of first class game designers and developers, along with that, we have a solid team who works on the legal side of things.  We have the perfect base to build our Augmented Reality Game, that we will make sure is made to the highest possible standard.

Thank you for your support and for your feedback, our Community is very important to us and we will listen to all feedback and questions.

Regarding  the selling of creature tokens, we fully understand that peoples circumstances change, for now the best way would be to join the Telegram Channel   

https://t.me/augmentorsgame

and offer your token to our active community, our Crypto Community Liaison, "VintageBazaar" will be there to help and advise you.

#keepbattling

Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

Absolutely this project will get the interest of gamer and there are a lot of people will invest.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
adamvp

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

Thanks for the info!
I have additional question:
Will we be able to sell our tokens after the game will start?

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

Thanks for the info!

Token will be tradeable anytime, that's yours and your have full right to hold or keep DTB. You can do it at big market like bittrex. Then if you have any question and would to get more fast an information, let's join with Community databits (at telegram )for sharing each other.

Databits to da moon ! I can't wait xD
MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

New Update from our CEO Gert.

We have released details of the new five starting characters that will be available for playing Augmentors Game. I have to say, we are all very happy with the end result. Still a long way to go in this journey and each fantastic journey is taken step by step.

Please read > https://medium.com/augmentors/happy-new-year-community-update-january-5-2018-5d154dff4340

Hope everyone had a good new year.  Our team have been rested over the holiday period (still tweaking things as we never fully stop)
and will be back this Monday 8th Jan,  refreshed, fully recharged and ready for the coming months.

#Keepbattling

adamvp

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

Thanks for the info!

Token will be tradeable anytime, that's yours and your have full right to hold or keep DTB. You can do it at big market like bittrex. Then if you have any question and would to get more fast an information, let's join with Community databits (at telegram )for sharing each other.

I cannot do it through bittrex  because they block my account and not answering my ticket.

I wonder  how large will be supply of creatures  after the game  will start...

youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Do you have a bounty plan?
VintageBazaar

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

Thanks for the info!

I cannot do it through bittrex  because they block my account and not answering my ticket.

I wonder  how large will be supply of creatures  after the game  will start...

Seems quite a few people have blocked accounts.  Have you tried to start verification?
First you have to do basic, then when you hit enter, instantly (or soon after) it will ask you to do Enhanced verification.

Bittrex are only blocking account who do not want to provide ID or PAssport info.  Bittrex are law abiding and by law, they must have this info for KYC.

The supply of creatures is limited for the ICO creatures.  Approx:

Rookie - 263
Champion - 92
Ultimate - 120
Hero/ Villain- 85
God - 51

then we now have our 5 starting creatures, which will be unlimited as they are starting creatures, but like all creatures they will can be upgraded with skins, potions, spells.

and boy... do they look good!

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

PS: in the future there will be plans for new bounties, most likely for the following.

Translations for new website.
Blog posts.
You Tube Videos.
and other social promotion.

all to be decided so nothing solid as of yet.

adamvp

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

@Bittrex are only blocking account who do not want to provide ID or PAssport info.  Bittrex are law abiding and by law, they must have this info for KYC.

No they don't need to. they will need if they decide to implement FIAT.. but it is only plans and even polo give users time  to withdraw!
I rather wouldn't trust bittrex anymore. I hope Databits will be on better exchanges

About game:
Good to see info you provided.
I wish I hasn't invested more  to get creatures of higher levels Wink

MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

Mini Update:

We have a busy schedule this year and every month we have goals and plans that we are working hard on.  For now, we are going to be adding extra info to the roadmap as we progress, as developments progress we continue to plan our marketing strategy for the year and will be reaching out to people and contacts to make sure we have the best campaign possible, we will be taking the slow and steady approach, saving the best for when full game is released.

A long standing community member is helping to give our Reddit page a uplift, thanks to Brent for this with help from Vintage and his contact, so please pop over to Reddit and show our page some love and we would love to hear your suggestions on how we can have more of an impact there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AugmentorsGame/

We always welcome community involvement and are delighted to have you with us on this fantastic project,  thank you for your continued support.

#keepbattling
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

Thanks for the info!

I cannot do it through bittrex  because they block my account and not answering my ticket.

I wonder  how large will be supply of creatures  after the game  will start...

You can trade DTB or any tokens that Augmentors issued on the DEX ( Decentralized exchange inside counterparty wallet). you can do it now even when game is not up yet.

DTB you can trade beside Bittrex also on Tux Exchange. 

I did not used Bittrex much in last few years and had legacy account that was last year reset to "beginners".  On Sunday I finally decided to do enhanced verification. It took 5 days. This morning i saw i am enhanced verified. First i was not happy to send my selfies around, but lately when most if not all exchanges stopped new registering I realized I should rather do it, so I will not be one day sorry when i will need it fast.

A long standing community member is helping to give our Reddit page a uplift, thanks to Brent for this with help from Vintage and his contact, so please pop over to Reddit and show our page some love and we would love to hear your suggestions on how we can have more of an impact there.

It was sad to see AUGMENTORS reddit so abandoned in last months. I am glad there  are plans to revive it.
MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

Hello Augmentors Game Community,

Please see our new weekly update, composed by myself  this time, Gert has been very busy working on things going forward, i cant say too much now, but i can say is, that going forward, not only do we realize we have to make the best game possible, but we also have to make sure people know about it,  so all is being well taken care of from every angle.   Smiley

Please read the new update at our Medium Blog:   As always we love to read your comments.

https://medium.com/augmentors/the-regions-of-bello-realm-and-the-augmentors-that-call-them-home-frost-fang-and-tundris-9dc14ad684f5

We hope you all enjoy the extra information on the universe we are creating for Augmentors Creature to do battle.

QUESTION: Which battle do you reckon led to Tundris’ rugged and fierce eye-patch? Let us know what you think here, Telegram and on Twitter.

Thank you for your continued support on this very exciting journey.

As always, #KeepBattling!

PS: Reddit is work in progress and coming along nicely thanks to our community members, please make sure to show Reddit some love with some upvotes.
ironmanTR

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

Is there any work for listing on other exchanges ?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

So some of these cards, or characters were sold along side the presale of DTB?

They are like assets on counterparty DEX?

Will there be a mechanism for DTBT outside of the app? Will it be traded on exchanges?

Lastly when will this discord for testers be launched? Is it available now?

Thanks guys, interesting project.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:27:14 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 07:44:03 AM by VintageBazaar

They are like assets on counterparty DEX?

Will there be a mechanism for DTBT outside of the app? Will it be traded on exchanges?

Thanks guys, interesting project.

So, First  "Is there any work for listing on other exchanges ?"  

Simply No, not right now, Bittrex is the No.1 altcoin exchange, so DTB perfectly fine here.   There is no better exchange than Bittrex, thats why it is the most popular and most trusted.   Poloniex is very much out of favour with traders and to be honest, not to be trusted, i was trading there for 4 years until last April, when something really "fishy" happened to a couple of big margin trades i had, long story short, i close them when they should of been in very good profits and my balances had less btc (i know how to margin trade also).

Ideally $DTB needs to be on a popular Chinese , Korean exchange.  This often requires community voting and considering, very few people can be bothered to do something as simple as a retweet, then there is little chance of getting  community voting on a exchange right now, community needs to understand, the big coins get to where they are because they have really strong community support, its a simple as that.

Posted 2 days ago: From Official Augmentors Game channel on Twitter.  https://twitter.com/AugmentorsGame/status/951786811856228352

Stats: 1 Retweet....       Embarrassed

............................................................................... ................

Correct, there are a limited creation of ICO creatures.  Founds here on website > https://www.augmentorsgame.com/creatures/
People who bought into the ICO where given DTB and 1 creature token.  The token will be swapped end of Q1 for one of the rare ICO creatures, other creatures wont be limited like the starting creatures but these ICO creature will never be reproduced.

I think these stats are up to date:

Rookie - 263
Champion - 92
Ultimate - 120
Hero/ Villain- 85
God - 51

As you can see, should/when this game goes viral and has hundreds of thousands of players, even millions, all who want to own the rare ICO creatures, you can see the demand there will be for them.

............................................................................... ..................

No,  (it wont be called Tether either, thats just  a "place holding tag")  It only serves for in game, as DTB has big value there has to be "tether" that can act as tiny pieces of DTB basically, then people can "cash-in" this dtbT for the real deal $DTB.  All explained here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXe9qp1e4ws

............................................................................... ................

Yes, its available now and has been since the very first pre alpha testing way back in May.  It will be open to people who get to test the game (for now) and later on it will be made public for full game release.  Discord is the No.1 place for Gamers to untie and chat and talk about games, so a perfect place for Augmentors gaming community.

IF people here have not done so already, please sign up on the official website for alpha testing.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/

Front page, half way down. Enter your email address and you will be notified as son as next alpha testing begins, you will need to act fast with the emails.

............................................................................... ........

Many thanks for your Questions, all i ask, it that the community can take a few moments now and then each week to try and help Augmentors Game awareness, there is a big marketing strategy planned which will be revealed closer to full game launch, in the mean time all i ask (beg) for, is you guys can spare a few moments, to give likes, retweets (twitter) maybe write a a blog post or make a video like a community member done here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khZgwJrUcTQ

Thank you.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Hello Augmentors Game Community,

Please read the new update at our Medium Blog:   As always we love to read your comments.

https://medium.com/augmentors/the-regions-of-bello-realm-and-the-augmentors-that-call-them-home-frost-fang-and-tundris-9dc14ad684f5

Love the map and specially that there is built story behind it. Many games with blockanized asset forgot of this part.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: