Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136163 times)
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

No, Augmentors game, is a Bitcoin, counterparty token / chain.  Nothing to do with Ethereum, so i will send you a dm to edit post.

Feel free to post link to your game and webstore, wr wish you all the very best for your game and project.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ironmanTR

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Thanks for your answer, but I think you should consider listing other exchanges like binance and kucoin because if Bittrex delist DTB (You don't know if they delist or not any time) it will prevent damage on DTB.
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:10:46 AM

Ok, let me put this another way  Smiley

If you want to withdraw any bitcoin from Bittrex you need to have enhanced verification.
People who trade on bittrex do so with the purpose of making more bitcoin to then sell for fiat.

So there is no way around it.   Anyone here who has not verified Bittrex account you will need to do so, if you want to withdraw your BTC.

Smiley

But i fully agree, $DTB needs to be on more exchanges.

Binance  (really great new exchange, currently not accepting new customers also due to high volume) has voting system, we would need over 1,000+ people voting to get us there.

Kucoin (my ref link for anyone who has not signed up, highly recommend this new trading site) https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1xgy6
another site that has voting also.

The team can only do so much and their focus is on developing and later on marketing.

It is up to the community hear to help us get on exchanges, this is how most coins get on exchanges, they have communities willing to help,
so i ask all to join the telegram group (link below in my Sig) and together we can help get Databit listed on more exchanges.

Many thanks, hope everyone has a great weekend.  Cool

I would like to see this coin on kucoin easy 3x price increase due to recent high volume
VintageBazaar

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

Regarding the above questions about other exchanges, i did answer this in two posts before there.

The main problem is simply this.  To get on Binance or Kucoin exchange now, most often you need to vote, they have this voting system, because you need to own the coins of the exchange.  EG: BNB  (Binance Token) or KuCoin Shares (Kucoin exchange token).  They are able to print these tokens out of fresh air and people then need to buy these tokens to vote, clever system right.

So these exchanges wont add new coins because they like the look of them (maybe at first not now) they have their system in place so people have to buy the exchange coins to then vote for a coin to be listed.

It is no problem to buy the tokens.  The problem here is we simply do not have a big enough community that would give us the votes we would require. You need around 700-1,000 people to vote for you to get on Binance or Kucoin (both decent exchanges that i use myself).

Not only that, we are currently on Bittrex and Volume and Buy support there is pretty thin, so no need to be on another exchange as there would be little volume or buy support, thats being honest.

OR

There are forms to contact the exchange directly to be added, but there has been some wild numbers flying around, like 90BTC to be listed on Binance, i will pass the Coin Request Forms onto Gert, the CEO for Augmentors Game and then will give response here, but most likely they will want a lot of money to be instantly added, money that can be much better spent on developing the game.

BUT.....    The Augmentors Game Community grows daily and every week at least one new member reaches out and asks how they can help, this is really great, once we have the community helping out, we can then be confident to get on the above exchanges via community voting.   Smiley

So its a waiting game,  the New Alpha testing will bring a lot more people to the community, so everything possible is being done daily to grow our community.

We are extremely thankful to all who offer help and stand by us, its a great feeling and looknig forward to more people joining.

yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

Look at the game, the picture is good!
The monsters and souvenirs obtained in Databits seem to be registered on the bitcoin block chain through Counterparty. Things and souvenirs can then be exchanged or purchased through encrypted currency.
simonbrep

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

hi guys - interesting project, cna you tell me why you burning 50% of the databits - is this to create rarity?
VintageBazaar

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

Hi,.

The original burning of tokens was part of the ico.  So when the ico ended, any unsold tokens and ico creatures would be burned.  

It was not done to create rarity, it was simply part of the way the ico was structured.

To add, there will not be any more tokens created or burned the supply we have now is the supply is shall remain.

Also  please view the whitepaper and the augmentors game economy webinar on You tube.

Thank you.

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

So some of these cards, or characters were sold along side the presale of DTB?

They are like assets on counterparty DEX?

Will there be a mechanism for DTBT outside of the app? Will it be traded on exchanges?

Lastly when will this discord for testers be launched? Is it available now?

Thanks guys, interesting project.

So, First  "Is there any work for listing on other exchanges ?"  

Simply No, not right now, Bittrex is the No.1 altcoin exchange, so DTB perfectly fine here.   There is no better exchange than Bittrex, thats why it is the most popular and most trusted.   Poloniex is very much out of favour with traders and to be honest, not to be trusted, i was trading there for 4 years until last April, when something really "fishy" happened to a couple of big margin trades i had, long story short, i close them when they should of been in very good profits and my balances had less btc (i know how to margin trade also).

Ideally $DTB needs to be on a popular Chinese , Korean exchange.  This often requires community voting and considering, very few people can be bothered to do something as simple as a retweet, then there is little chance of getting  community voting on a exchange right now, community needs to understand, the big coins get to where they are because they have really strong community support, its a simple as that.

Posted 2 days ago: From Official Augmentors Game channel on Twitter.  https://twitter.com/AugmentorsGame/status/951786811856228352

Stats: 1 Retweet....       Embarrassed

............................................................................... ................

So some of these cards, or characters were sold along side the presale of DTB?

Correct, there are a limited creation of ICO creatures.  Founds here on website > https://www.augmentorsgame.com/creatures/
People who bought into the ICO where given DTB and 1 creature token.  The token will be swapped end of Q1 for one of the rare ICO creatures, other creatures wont be limited like the starting creatures but these ICO creature will never be reproduced.

I think these stats are up to date:

Rookie - 263
Champion - 92
Ultimate - 120
Hero/ Villain- 85
God - 51

As you can see, should/when this game goes viral and has hundreds of thousands of players, even millions, all who want to own the rare ICO creatures, you can see the demand there will be for them.

............................................................................... ..................

Will there be a mechanism for DTBT outside of the app? Will it be traded on exchanges?

No,  (it wont be called Tether either, thats just  a "place holding tag")  It only serves for in game, as DTB has big value there has to be "tether" that can act as tiny pieces of DTB basically, then people can "cash-in" this dtbT for the real deal $DTB.  All explained here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXe9qp1e4ws

............................................................................... ................

Lastly when will this discord for testers be launched? Is it available now?

Yes, its available now and has been since the very first pre alpha testing way back in May.  It will be open to people who get to test the game (for now) and later on it will be made public for full game release.  Discord is the No.1 place for Gamers to untie and chat and talk about games, so a perfect place for Augmentors gaming community.

IF people here have not done so already, please sign up on the official website for alpha testing.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/

Front page, half way down. Enter your email address and you will be notified as son as next alpha testing begins, you will need to act fast with the emails.

............................................................................... ........

Many thanks for your Questions, all i ask, it that the community can take a few moments now and then each week to try and help Augmentors Game awareness, there is a big marketing strategy planned which will be revealed closer to full game launch, in the mean time all i ask (beg) for, is you guys can spare a few moments, to give likes, retweets (twitter) maybe write a a blog post or make a video like a community member done here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khZgwJrUcTQ

Thank you.

I agree bittrex is the #1 altcoin exchange at the moment, I also experienced some of the issues with poloniex last spring.

Interesting comment about korean/chinese exchanges, but equalling interesting comment about community support and how important it is. I will
keep this in mind in the future as a supporter of many projects.

Yes I agree those ICO creatures will be extremely rare and valuable if the game gets popular, are they tradable on counterparty dex?

Thanks for all the additional information and links, I will hop in discord soon.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

Thanks Bitchipper,

From what i know it is possible to trade the ICO creature via the dex but it is a case of if anyone is willing to sell.  The best place for now is out TELEGRAM group, link in my signature below.  The Discord channel is only open for game testers, during game testing, but it will be opened up later, for the Gamer community (and everyone who wants to join it).

Regarding Alpha testing, people need to "Sign up" Simply enter email address and you will be notified when Alpha testing will begin. The website has just been updated to make the Sign up more visible.

VintageBazaar

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

Good Day everyone, hope you all had a good Weekend.  Its all systems go here so another working weekend nailed.

A mini update from the Telegram group for those of you who dont follow there  (highly recomend that you do, Kyle of Michael do read message and are there now and then to answer questions).

So please post any question you have for the team here also, i will make sure they read and answer them.   This is form Telegram group this morning from Kyle one of the founders and lead developers.

Morning Everyone, Hope you all had a awesome weekend. Will be online for about 45 min before i go into Sprint Planning with the Devs for the next 2 week sprints

(I asked what a Sprint was exactly)

So its basically a work flow process to make sure we are working efficiently and time bound. For example we need to cover 6 features in the next two weeks, we create a 2 week sprint and allocate time to each task and we will do a review after the 2 weeks

(then i asked about the features the team are working on)

Yeah so some of the features we are planning through today will be:

-Skills Tree
- Card Levelling
- Relics
- A lot of work around creature, VFX , Animation etc

So a bit more of a insight into the daily developments of the team. With all developments there are many stages to the process, you have your planning, your brainstorming and then hands on coding, working out what works, what does not work and what needs to work, so you can see how the time is filled and most likely, not enough hours in the day.

Link to telegram group is in my signature and as always be safe here and online, so only trust links i or official team members post.

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

I see Augmentors Game is on Reddit.   

https://www.reddit.com/r/AugmentorsGame/

Not sure how well it is being promoted, but it could do with much more interaction, really easy to give upvotes their and the page looks very good, has all the weekly updates and more there!    Head on over to Reddit guys.

Kiss

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

Thank you for the updates from the Telegram Group Vintage, we recommend to all to join telegram, it is the best place to find the latest information.
Also, myself and Kyle are able to answer questions you may have, so please post your questions here or ideally in the Telegram channel and we will get back to you, we have intensive 2 weeks, so will be able to release more info by the middle of next month (Feb).

It really is exciting times for the Augmentors Game, we are at the forefront of game developments as with all things new, updates and new ways to work become available as the year progresses allowing us to change/improve our approach.  I am sure everyone is going to be pleased when they get to test the new Alpha at the end of March, make sure to sign up on our website, with the improved placement of Sign Up.

Vintage, is also working on some great giveaways for Alpha testers so don't miss out!

#KeepBattling

BBristow79

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Would love some more attention over there. Currently this sub is a bit of a work in progress. It's not done it's final transformation yet but we're getting there.

I need someone to create a Augmentors snoo

I see Augmentors Game is on Reddit.   

https://www.reddit.com/r/AugmentorsGame/

Not sure how well it is being promoted, but it could do with much more interaction, really easy to give upvotes their and the page looks very good, has all the weekly updates and more there!    Head on over to Reddit guys.

Kiss
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

i will keep this thread on watch to see more progress coming from your project good luck.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

Make sure to follow Augmentors on Medium for all Weekly updates. 

https://medium.com/augmentors

Also a mini update regarding Bitcoin Talk Signatures.  Smiley  I have hired the very Best BBCode Signature designer "Roslinpl" to design some awesome  Augmentors Game Signatures.  They should be ready in approx one week from now.

It would be really great and very pleasing to see people here, who don't have signatures wear the Augmentors signature.     So feel free to send me a DM here to put your name down for a Signature, there will be a nice little $DTB reward for Signature wearers also.

Reward will be based on your level.    TBD.

Have a great weekend everyone.  Smiley

MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

Hello Bitcoin Talk members.

As Vintage pointed out above, please follow our Medium Blog, it is where we post our weekly updates along with telegram and you can find the link to these and more on our twitter and Reddit page.

This week we introduce a new member to our growing Team.   

Welcome Marianna
I’d like to introduce you all to our newest team member, Marianna! Marianna is a marketer by trade (backed by a Marketing degree) who joins us all the way from Greece. She will support Augmentors in community management and growth (along with our crypto community liaison Simon, aka Vintage Bazaar), and a host of other marketing areas. She’s worked in numerous countries and industries, including gaming (of course), and is fluent in English, Italian and Greek so feel free to chat to her on Telegram in any of these languages. She is also learning Japanese and knows how tough it is! Her motto is 悔しい (Kuyashii — use the words of doubters as energy to succeed or simply prove them wrong). The reason why you haven’t seen her on our Augmentors Team page yet is because she still needs to choose her favourite Augmentor to join her on screen. If you have any suggestions do let her know.

We do have all areas covered and we will do have a ongoing marketing strategy that is going to gather pace as we get closer to full game launch, so please bear with us, we are in good hands and  we want to make sure all efforts and time spent on marketing and developing the game are used in the best possible way.  Everything we do, we do with a future vision and great thought about how it will impact the full game release and also going forward.

Please continue to read the update here on our Medium Blog.

https://medium.com/augmentors/creature-mechanics-and-a-new-team-member-community-update-february-2-2018-42fe50310e3a

Thank you all.  Smiley

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

Looks like with such lack of interest, volume and progress a removal of DTB from shittrex is inevitable.
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

Looks like with such lack of interest, volume and progress a removal of DTB from shittrex is inevitable.

Databits is a really popular token for pump groups on bittrex. Always, when the price goes down sharply, some people are bought DTB and accumulate more tokens. DTB pump is a fairly frequent event.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

Over 500 Gamers worldwide have signed up for the next Alpha Testing.

Make sure you dont miss outhttps://www.augmentorsgame.com/alpha-signup/

The Augmentors Game Team are working hard on fine tuning the details for the next ALpha testing due to be unleashed at the end of March, so not long to go now.   When you fill out the form, make sure to put the actual country where you live, for the Team data analysis.

Also the next Alpha is for $DTB token holders, as a thank you for investing in the project, make sure to enter your DTB address (on counterparty wallet and Freewallet.io  you only have the one address "btc" for everything so use this, thank you.)

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

Wow, closed barely working alpha after the year of silence. Even naked indie morons are much more productive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: