Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

$DTB added to the fantastic platform "CoinSwitch"  

There is a really good user guide for Coinswitch Exchange  here :
 ] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeWSTEtVBxk]

Coinswitch has a Big Advantage.  It allows you to buy Alts, on any altcoin exchange, without you having to use the altcoin exchange or be signed up to it as they will purchase the Alts their side.

There has never been a easier way to buy $DTB and altcoins.    I very rarely recommend anything, but i stress tested Coinswitch with 5 transactions at different times of the day, all went through fast and with a low fee, in fact most with the same withdraw fee a exchange would take, very impressed.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

Hello Augmentors Game Supporters,

Another week flies by!  We have (as per usual) been working hard towards Alpha testing and full game development. We have been able to put the pieces into place and all is looking good for March 29th, so much so we decided to extend our Alpha Testing slot until April 2nd!  Smiley

We have our weekly update on Medium that we hope you will all read and give some love with "Clapping", there is a lot to be excited about but i will let you read all the good news here https://medium.com/augmentors/get-ready-to-battle-token-holder-alpha-coming-end-of-march-community-update-march-9th-2018-3475ee607a5d

Also, there has been more mobile devices made available on AR Core, i know many of you mentioned the One Plus 5 phone, well more good news! it is on the list along with several others.

To be eligible for Token Holder Alpha you need to sign up for alpha, and:

Hold Databits (DTB)
Share your DTB wallet address (Not Bittrex) ,
Please use Counterparty online or the Freewallet.io as shown in Vintage's user guide video in above post, along with step by step guide to signing up to Alpha. Along with current mobile device and country of origin when signing up.

Enjoy your weekend and soon....  We shall Have Epic Battles!

mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

Another week flies by!  We have (as per usual) been working hard towards Alpha testing and full game development. We have been able to put the pieces into place and all is looking good for March 29th, so much so we decided to extend our Alpha Testing slot until April 2nd!  Smiley

We have our weekly update on Medium that we hope you will all read and give some love with "Clapping", there is a lot to be excited about but i will let you read all the good news here https://medium.com/augmentors/get-ready-to-battle-token-holder-alpha-coming-end-of-march-community-update-march-9th-2018-3475ee607a5d

Also, there has been more mobile devices made available on AR Core, i know many of you mentioned the One Plus 5 phone, well more good news! it is on the list along with several others.

Hold Databits (DTB)
Please use Counterparty online or the Freewallet.io as shown in Vintage's user guide video in above post, along with step by step guide to signing up to Alpha. Along with current mobile device and country of origin when signing up.

Great news, with great pleasure I will take part in testing this amazing game.
I am more than confident that this game will take its rightful place on the world stage and will be very popular among players of different ages.
Good luck to the team and we are with you.

darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Hold Databits (DTB)

I am more than confident that this game will take its rightful place on the world stage and will be very popular among players of different ages.

My friends and I will also test this game. I hope it will be interesting and the game will be a big success
mamoto

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Hold Databits (DTB)

My friends and I will also test this game. I hope it will be interesting and the game will be a big success

I'm even sure that you and your friends will enjoy this game,
this is the new generation of games that in the coming years will be one of the most popular in the whole world ..
And we are part of this great new.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

Hold Databits (DTB)

I'm even sure that you and your friends will enjoy this game,
this is the new generation of games that in the coming years will be one of the most popular in the whole world ..
And we are part of this great new.

It is hard to say what will be popular years to come.  One thing is sure that many new games getting produced now use aug. reality.  Question is how many will be out by when AUGMENTORS will get finished.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Hello everyone!

851 BTC, we are so close to our goal! We have 6 days left, so make sure to buy a package soon if you want to participate in the ICO.

For people wondering about the development schedule of the game:

Right now, we are scheduled to release an Alpha build of the game at the end of May 2017. In the meantime, you can follow our development and get previews of the game through our social media channels:

Another week flies by!  We have (as per usual) been working hard towards Alpha testing and full game development. We have been able to put the pieces into place and all is looking good for March 29th, so much so we decided to extend our Alpha Testing slot until April 2nd!  Smiley

1 year of bullshit.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

Hello Augmented Friends,

The CountDown has begun!  Only 2 weeks until Alpha Testing goes live and you will be able to test out the early Alpha stage of Augmentors Game Development.

All of you that have already signed up via official website, Thank you, please check your email.   For those of you that are not sure, simply go to official website Alpha sign up page here > https://www.augmentorsgame.com/alpha-signup/

It is very easy to do. 

1. Enter Email address (for those who bought into the ICO use the same email if possible) Other wise use your most common email.
This will be used to send you notifications about Alpha Testing (Very important)

2. Wallet Address.  Use a Counterparty wallet address ONLY. Do not Use Bittrex.

3. Enter model of phone. The full list of currently supported Android devices here > https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/
For iPhone users, models 6 and later/newer are compatible.

4. make sure to join Discord channel .

There will also be nice prizes / giveaway for Alpha testers.   As a thank you.

Many thanks VB.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Coinswitch has a Big Advantage.  It allows you to buy Alts, on any altcoin exchange, without you having to use the altcoin exchange or be signed up to it as they will purchase the Alts their side.

There has never been a easier way to buy $DTB and altcoins.    I very rarely recommend anything, but i stress tested Coinswitch with 5 transactions at different times of the day, all went through fast and with a low fee, in fact most with the same withdraw fee a exchange would take, very impressed.

Most people can use exchange to buy. I am trying to find a reason to use CoinSwitch over an exchange like Bittrex... The only reasons I see are:
1. The users is new to crypto and cannot register on a exchange, as the new user registrations are currently closed
2. For some people, the reason not to buy from exchanges, are the currently enforced verification policies. So I wonder does CoinSwitch provide some advantage for those people?
So... does Coinswitch currently allow new user registration and does it enforce user verification?

... this space is not for rent ...
VintageBazaar

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

Most people can use exchange to buy. I am trying to find a reason to use CoinSwitch over an exchange like Bittrex... The only reasons I see are:
1. The users is new to crypto and cannot register on a exchange, as the new user registrations are currently closed
2. For some people, the reason not to buy from exchanges, are the currently enforced verification policies. So I wonder does CoinSwitch provide some advantage for those people?
So... does Coinswitch currently allow new user registration and does it enforce user verification?

Good Questions thank you, SO....

From the owner of the exchange himself, anyone can buy up to 3BTC of crypto without any KYC stuff.. thats a good amount right there.  Then i guess if you wanted more, a VPN would easily do the job. 

And you hit nail on the head, people cant really sign up to Bittrex right now, yes, there is theat application form, but its 4 weeks since i applied and still no message, not holding my breath, so this service from coin switch is really great for anyone wanting to buy Bittrex only tokens, or ANYWHERE that you cant sign up to.

But not only that, i found the fee the same as Bittrex and for anyone new getting into crypto, the process is so super easy, it is the ideal "bridge" for beginners to know how to buy crypto and then send to a wallet. 

I tested about 5 transactions and all went through quickly from 15 to 30mins, only times it was slower was when "America" was awake.

You can sign up to coinswitch easily.

1. email address (can be any you like)
2. Phone number (can be any you like as its for sms verification, i used a online service for free to get the verification code)
https://www.receive-sms-online.info/

(it is all in the video i made).

So overall really great service, a absolute shapeshift killer as , far as i am aware, shapeshift give you one exchange rate, Coinswitch is like a price comparison site also and will let you, the buyer chose the best deal.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

If someone missed the team introduction

MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

Hello Everyone,

Our weekly update is live on our Medium Blog, please see: https://medium.com/augmentors/serenity-lake-and-tiska-the-regions-of-bello-realm-and-the-augmentors-that-call-them-home-772263f9931e

It is a special day as we have now revealed all our 5 starting creatures and named them all.   Our final reveal is out delightful "rabbit" type creature named Tiska, a druid caster with world engulfing green eyes, ready to charm you, and the region she calls home.

If you missed my previous posts in this starter creature series, check them out first to get to know Tundris, Markik, Sha, and Ki all on our medium blog above.

We have been working flat out with game development.   Also, as we want you all to get to know us better, we, our new Augmentors member Marianna, with help is creating a interview series with all the team, a little short "outtake" was released recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh3Ry3UiQrw

First up is Gert, our CEO.  As mentioned this will be a series, as we feel it is important for you all to see as well as hear about all of our developments and what inspired us to make Augmentors Game.  So stay tuned!

Have a great weekend, thanks once again for all your support.

PS: Alpha testing applications open until 23rd March, we will also have a Non AR mode so people with non AR compatible phones are also able to take part. We also try our best to include everyone, we have a great community and want everyone to get involved.
Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

I participated in the ICO and want to know if we should take any action to claim the creatures, which were sold in the ico-bundles?
VintageBazaar

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

I participated in the ICO and want to know if we should take any action to claim the creatures, which were sold in the ico-bundles?

Hello,. For now, no action needs to be taken, so they are fine in your counterparty wallet.

All i would recomend now is that you please keep a eye on the weekly updates on the Augmentors game medium blog .

Also, highly recomend joining out telegram channel. All links in my signature below.

Many thanks.

MichaelDeon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Hello Bitcoin Talk Community Members.

The Countdown has begun!   This Thursday will see the start of our much anticipated Alpha Testing. With vastly improved UI and sleek graphics we are confident  it is going to be the best testing to date! We hope many of you hear have joined us for this special event.  

Testing will take place from the 29 March — 2 April  There is over 50 people from all over the world who have signed up, entered their $DTB address on the website sign up form and are waiting to take part.

Also, "VintageBazaar" has some fine Paper Wallets printed loaded with 10 DTB each to give as a special thank you for Alpha Testers. We are all very excited for the 29th March, make sure to be there and please read our latest update > https://medium.com/augmentors/the-token-holder-alpha-countdown-has-begun-community-update-march-23rd-2018-c8a6540b6974

Have a great weekend everyone.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Hello all, please be AWARE never click on any link, all the official links are in my signature and can be found in our telegram group and on reddit or by simply asking me.

More than ever people are trying to steal coin and hack wallets and this could have a devastating effect on anyone.

So please be extra carefully thank you.

mamoto

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

I'm looking forward to this testing, but I already know in advance that I will like it very much Smiley
I am sure that this game in its time will be very, very popular all over the world and most importantly, among people of different ages.

And I want to say a special thanks to the VintageBazaar for its support and work for all of us  Wink

justdox

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

Look at this, who has not seen, you can chat in the discord:

https://twitter.com/AugmentorsGame/status/978949234518044672

VintageBazaar

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Look at this, who has not seen, you can chat in the discord:

https://twitter.com/AugmentorsGame/status/978949234518044672

Hi JustDox, thank you for posting this, it was on my to do list.    Sorry for not mentioning it sooner.   There is now a Official Discord Channel for Augmentors Game as in the tweet link above.   

The link to discord is:  https://discordapp.com/invite/rStv26P
This is the Public channel, as Alpha testing begins tomorrow (Now closed so no more people are able to join) there is also a private channel for Alpha Testers.

So please join, its a very friendly community and we like to keep it that way.  Smiley

VintageBazaar

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

Wow everyone... what a incredible past few days.  Alpha testing has been a huge success, we had people capture photos and screen recording and even had community members  streaming Battles.

Please see: https://dlive.io/video/sonius94/a48ec77d-34ca-11e8-9747-0242ac110002

The leader board champion with over 2 hours of live streaming (this is the recorded link)  .  Alpha Looks incredible, the feedback from people has been overwhelmingly positive.   Its incredible to see how far the development team have took the game in such a short time since previous Alpha. I am sure you will agree when you see the recording above.

Remember, this is still Alpha stage, there will be one other Alpha and Beta testing (at least) before full game release in Q4.  Just try and imagine how the game will look by then, when already its looking more advanced than almost anything on the market today, the community members who stay loyal are going to be in for a very nice surprise come full game release, that much is clear.

Here is the link to the user guide for Alpha, this give a good understanding of the game.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421619530985373696/428948158035263488/Augmentors_Token_Holder_Alpha_guide_March_29_2018.pdf

Going to post some screen shots below taken from Alpha testing Discord channel.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: