Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
BBristow79

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

I really can't wait until this fully releases. The second alpha was a giant improvement over the first and I was really impressed with the first. I honestly think that this will be the premier blockchain game that really gets picked up by the mainstream gamers.

It's been a log of fun watching the project evolve. Back to battling!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
insultingo45271

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Wow, the game screen looks cool. It's great. It will continue to focus on the development of the project.

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:22:45 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 02:14:32 PM by VintageBazaar
Merited by CREATIVE_Life (5)

Just organising some screenshots from the Alpha testing over the past few days. Some really amazing AR  (Augmented Reality) location pics.

So as promised here we go.... We had 5 creatures to choose from as seen in the Medium blog updates. Ki, Sha, Tiska, Markik and Tundris.
All have their own special ability (Spell) along with all the usual Spells, which are selected  before battle in the "Card Deck" area.
You arr able to customise 3 card decks, but only use one deck in battle, so if you find yourself being beaten, you can go back and choose a different card deck that will hopefully allow you to beat your opponent.

Alpha testing has been a huge success, the overall feedback has been very positive and the vibe during the weekend was "Buzzing" with excitement.
Here are some of the photos taken from real locations around the world, from a Beach in South Africa, To woodlands in the heart of Europe to old World War Fortress in Belgium.

Taken by Gert Augmentors CEO while at the beach in South Africa.  
Ki vs Markik.  This is really bright Summer Sun also.

Tundris VS Markik. Markik unleashing huge rock from a portal that opens up to drop on Tundris Head.
Tundris reacting quickly with Glacier Shield to deflect shot. Players have a split second to see what the other person intends to do and react to it.

Markik has one of the most impressive AR spells, as shown here, when on a "earth"  real world "platform" the ground looks
like it has opened up to reveal a volcanic surface below, picture does not do it justice as when playing you will look at the ground (away from phone screen) just to make sure it is not actually opening up and on fire!

The Developments team have gone to great detail, clear a lot of thought and dedication to detail has been made during the developments, this stands as testament to the quality of the game they are producing, and make no mistake about it Augmentors Game looks set to become a world wide success.
Before Battle, your creature will Appear on screen via Portals, all portals have different designs, here we can see two portals appear a second or two before the creatures explode onto the screen.  

So much more to come which will be shared on Social Media, Twitter, REddit and Facebook.  But i have to say, im saving my own personal favourite till last, again Markik this time unleashing his "Flaming Phoenix" attack, i tried to capture this shot ten times and was not able to, user "team Belgium" nailed it, im sure you will all agree.

Markik vs Ki, in a old WW2 Fortress, what a Epic Setting!  

Please make sure to follow all social media accounts for Augmentors, links in my signature below.  
Heres looking forward to a Huge Year for Augmentors Game.  
Full game due Q4 2018.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Another fantastic shot by a very happy Alpha Tester.

This time Tundris on old World War 2 Fortress teps, taking a powerful hit.

The AR feature really shines brightly in amazing locations like this.  This is going to help many childrens and adults all over the world, finally, get outside (like Pokemon Go did) and take gaming to new levels with locations in their own country and get to enjoy some much needed "Outdoor" time.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Graphics are beyond shit. Total failure. After year of circle jerking they come out with such crap, scam.
3rd world countries simply not capable to deliver anything that makes sense.
Factomask

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

The readiness of the product is impressive. It will be interesting to watch your project and see how interesting it will be to the community.
MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

Hello Everyone,

What exciting times we live in.  Here at Augmentors HQ we have completed our greatest testing to date, Token Holder Alpha.  Spread over 4 fun filled days, the community members who sign up to our website and help some $DTB were able to participate, nearly all phone were able to try the non AR mode, so they could at least Battle and see all the Big Improvements we have made and others with newer phones were able to try out the AR mode and as we can see from the images above, there were some stunning locations. Some testers were able to live stream footage also drawing more attention to our game and current developments, a BIG THANK YOU to all who took part.

AR is still relatively new technology, the Augmented Reality developments world changes all of the time, thus, we could be working in "one direction" only to have some new tech, that allows us to do things better and take us in another direction.  The road to Full release is not a straight one and there will be times when we will have new ways to development the game, that were previously not possible.    So i hope all here can understand the reasons why developments take the time they do, first impressions last and we intend to make the Best first impression possible and we can proudly say, everything is looking great and coming along, at a rate we are happy with.

Please bookmark and view our weekly updates here: https://medium.com/augmentors

Speaking of "new ways" there is a recent development that is very big news for AR, previously not possible, was the ability to be able to let another user view your surroundings.   Example: Im having a Epic Battle with Vintage.  Vintage happens to be on holidays in Egypt and is standing in front of the Great Pyramids, with this new development in AR i would be able to battle and also see his location/background, in this example we would have a BAttle were the great pyramids were in the background.     With Augmentors Game we will have people worldwide playing, battling. Imagine how amazing it will be to experience the natural surrounds of the other player, this is a very exciting breakthrough.  Please read article here:

https://next.reality.news/news/startup-youar-demos-persistent-cross-platform-ar-experiences-via-arkit-arcore-0183975/

Take part in Alpha testing at the end of Q2. Please sign up on or website.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/alpha-signup/

Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you next Alpha.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

> Take part in Alpha testing at the end of Q2

LOL WUT? Another 3 month another alpha? How many decades you need for beta?
VintageBazaar

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

Thanks Michael,

To quote the user above.

"The readiness of the product is impressive. It will be interesting to watch your project and see how interesting it will be to the community."

Thank you, you're absolutely spot on!  The game has come on leaps and bounds, really impressive as you say, but not perfect, the team are not going to settle for 2nd best, Augmentors Game intends to raise the Bar in AR gaming and i have full confidence, thats exactly what it is going to do.  The community keeps growing and attracting gamers from all around the world, by next Alpha testing there will be hundreds of people eager to take part, by beat i expect this number to grow into the thousands and not long after full game release, lets say this time next year, so all go to plan, we would see hundreds of thousands of downloads and active gamers.    So lets see where my Bold prediction will be, this time next year.  Wink

The feedback i have received from all the people who took part in Alpha testing has been overwhelmingly positive. All Token Holders Alpha Testers could not be happier with how the game has progressed and many saying its looking really great for the future.  Needless to say they are very eager for the next Alpha testing in Q2.    Then come Beta Testing in Q3, the game is going to be pretty much the finished article and ready for Full Version in Q4.   

Of course a lot changes in this AR space, as per your post above, new tech comes along and can lead to new areas and enhancements, which in turn requires a little longer to implement, like we seen with the Creature Token swap, that has been pushed back a little to make sure the best "platform" will be used. 

Also for everyone here, please see Augmentors Game Roadmap.  Many thanks for your kind words and support. 

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

This project looks interesting. Augmented Reality can be used with any phone, i mean is similar with VR or there is no similarities between AR and VR?

And when will be finally launched, and which exchanges are planned?
VintageBazaar

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

This project looks interesting. Augmented Reality can be used with any phone, i mean is similar with VR or there is no similarities between AR and VR?

And when will be finally launched, and which exchanges are planned?

Hello,

Augmented Reality will be more common across many mobile device in the next 4-12 months.  Like a lot of things, if you want to use the latest tech, you need a device that supports the latest tech (in the early days) until they release it for more wider devices.

The difference between AR and VR. Well, as quoted best by the Franklin institute.

"Augmented reality (AR) adds digital elements to a live view often by using the camera on a smartphone. Examples of augmented reality experiences include Snapchat lenses and the game Pokemon Go. Virtual reality (VR) implies a complete immersion experience that shuts out the physical world."

AR = Uses the world around you
VR = Full Virtual World.

Both have huge benefits in the modern world.

The token that Augmentors Game uses is $DTB and this is available on Bittrex and full game launch is due approx October, November or December this year 2018.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Will it ever be possible to play this game on equipment like the Playstation VR or is the technology completely different?
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

This project is quite promising!  Shocked
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

Will it ever be possible to play this game on equipment like the Playstation VR or is the technology completely different?

It is to be played with your phone.  I dont see how you could play it on playstation.  Mobile games also reach way more players then playstation games.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 01:56:23 PM by VintageBazaar

It is to be played with your phone.  I dont see how you could play it on playstation.  Mobile games also reach way more players then playstation games.

Good question JC.  

Febo, he asked if it would be possible to play the game with tech like the ps VR headset, i read it wrong at first also.   Wink

So a really good question that i will have to research.

It is something i have thought about also.   So...

As things stand now, Augmentors game is played via mobile devices, phones and tablets.

Now, there is some Avengers type mask/helmet that allows you to insert your phones and view everything in a AR setting.

Marvel Hero Vision Iron Man ARhttps://www.engadget.com/2018/02/12/hasbro-iron-man-ar-helmet/

I could totally see something like this for Augmentors Game!

Surely the leap to allowing this set up with AR can not be too difficult to do.  Damn im very excited thinking about this.

Imagine.  Augmentors game mask you wear and (for now at least) you can put your phone inside helmet that allows you to view the battle in a  AR way.  You would then need to control the battle, if this could be done with some glove type device, boy, ooh boy! (like in the article above)

You would be able to free roam around the battle the beauty of AR means you can view the battle or the creatures from any angle also the controls are quote basic (compared to console or pc games) making it ideal for this type of set up.

Wow.  Im going to say it is very likely to be possible within 12 to 24 months from now.

Then we see kids and adults in homes, back gardens, playing fields, even shopping centers, wearing Augmentors Masks and having battles this way.  Combine this with motion control and its a double win.

I can just picture myself and my partner wearing Augmentors Masks, say, me, Tundris and as he is a wolf, id have a Wolf like Claw glove VS Markik whos have a claw like glow as he is a bird type figure.  Not only is this really exciting and really great idea, but i could see this being a very popular gift for Birthdays and Christmas.

insultingo45271

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

If you can play this with your cell phone, it will surely attract more people to play, because this is much more convenient.
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

Ini benar-benar akan menjadi besar dalam minggu-minggu mendatang / bulan alasan utama adalah tim di belakangnya yang nyata dan tulus dengan semua investor. Saya tidak ambil bagian dalam crowdsale karena saya tidak memperhatikan. Saya hanya memperbaiki kesalahan saya dengan membeli beberapa dari bittrex hari ini dengan ide memegangnya selama beberapa bulan.
VintageBazaar

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

Ini benar-benar akan menjadi besar dalam minggu-minggu mendatang / bulan alasan utama adalah tim di belakangnya yang nyata dan tulus dengan semua investor. Saya tidak ambil bagian dalam crowdsale karena saya tidak memperhatikan. Saya hanya memperbaiki kesalahan saya dengan membeli beberapa dari bittrex hari ini dengan ide memegangnya selama beberapa bulan.

Google Translation.

It will really be great in the coming weeks / months the main reason is the team behind it being real and sincere with all the investors. I did not take part in crowdsale because I did not pay attention. I just fixed my mistake by buying some of bittrex today with the idea of ​​holding it for several months.

Augmentors Game Team and Advisors are some of the best in the Business. You have the wealth of experience from Newtown Partners

https://www.newtownpartners.com/

"No-one else has invested as much time and skill into ensuring that the tokens that our startups have issued have utility and value across a wide spectrum of industries and use cases, including augmented reality (Augmentors), financial services (Wala) and identity management (Civic)."

https://www.newtownpartners.com/about/company-profile/

https://www.newtownpartners.com/about/director-profiles/

LLEW CLAASEN
Managing Partner
Llew is a go-to-market strategist with almost two decades of senior management experience in cryptocurrencies, digital product management and digital marketing.

He co-founded Clicks2customers (rebranded to www.nmpidigital.com) with Vinny Lingham, now a global digital marketing agency with annual billings in excess of $100 million and Synthasite (rebranded to www.yola.com).

Llew is also the Executive Director of the Bitcoin Foundation, the original, the oldest and the largest Bitcoin advocacy organization globally, headquartered in San Francisco, U.S. The Bitcoin Foundation coordinates the efforts of the members of the Bitcoin community, helping to create awareness of the benefits of Bitcoin, how to use it and its related technology requirements, for technologists, regulators, the media and everyone else globally.

Llew has a Masters degree in the Management of Technology & Innovation and lives in Cape Town, South Africa.

VINNY LINGHAM
General Partner
Vinny Lingham is a South African Internet entrepreneur who is currently the co-founder & CEO of Civic Technologies, a blockchain-based decentralized identity management platform.

As a serial entrepreneur, he co-founded:

Gyft – a mobile gift card company, backed by Google Ventures that was sold to First Data Corporation in 2014
Yola, Inc. (formerly known as SynthaSite), a San Francisco-based Web 2.0 start-up that provides free website building, publishing and hosting services
Global search marketing firm incuBeta and its subsidiary Clicks2Customers
He is also the co-founder of SiliconCape.com, an NGO based in South Africa that aims to turn Cape Town into a technology hub
Vinny previously served on marketing advisory boards for Nasdaq-listed companies ValueClick and Yahoo.

Vinny is a member of the global, high-impact, entrepreneur organizations Endeavour and YPO.

He appeared as an investor on Dragon’s Den South Africa season 1 (2015) and Shark Tank South Africa season 1 (2017).

Vinny lives in San Francisco.

So its clear to see Augmentors Game has top Business professionals backing the project.

Then we have the Augmentors Team, with a whole host of experience in all the required fields for Game developments and marketing.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/meet-the-augmentors-team/

There are several other people not mentioned here who also have a big role to play in helping the project.

Augmentors will launch a world class Augmented Reality Game for all mobile devices, (phones/tablets)  Full game launch is due some time in Q4 this year nad i should think we will be hearing a lot about Augmentors come after full game launch.

Make sure to follow the social channels as stated in my signature below and please join the Telegram group to keep up to date with the latest news and developments.

Thank you.

VintageBazaar

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

Vintage Bazaar:
Please retweet everyone! Binance have recently followed Augmentors Game! Lets show them we have active and happy community here. https://twitter.com/vintagebazaarOB/status/990257675886874624?s=19

Please RETWEET everyone, thank you.

MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

Hello Everyone,

A Big Update to bring you.  On Thursday we "Ninja Launched" our New and Updated RoadMap.  Please take a look here and share and like if you wish  Smiley

https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-2018-roadmap-community-update-april-26th-2018-48343aff31f4

https://i.imgur.com/GsvhLtd.png

There are several important updates.   In Q3 Development you will see "Emerald System". Let me explain this further.  Emeralds will be the premium currency in the game, and linked to Databits at a fixed ratio (referred to as Databits Tethers or $DTBT in the whitepaper). Several people have asked "why $DTB can not be used" and quite simply App stores, Apple, Android do not allow Crypto Currency in game, so, as per the white paper V2 we have to create a system where $DTB will still be used (we want it to be the main Token for Augmentors Game) but we need this "Bridge" for the App stores.

• People will be able to convert Emeralds into DTB
  • They will want to do this as we will give a nice incentive for using $DTB over money purchases
  • The majority of players will get emeralds as part of every pack they purchase

This is all i can mention for now, other than what is in the article above as all the fine details are still being worked out.

[/list]

The second part of the news is that we intend to make the Creature Tokens ERC721 . As you will be aware ERC is Ethereum and $DTB on BCT/Counterparty.   So we are also planning on how to merge the two and it could well be a case of having a token swap on Bittrex that would convert the $DTB into a ERC721 token also so both tokens are fully compatible.

So, as you can see our entire team is hard at work and we really dont stop, it is our pleasure to be working on such a exciting and big Blockchain Game and we intend to delivery the best possible game for mobiles devices.   Every step of the way we are thinking about the community and how we can best serve our community and future gamers with the best mobile, blockchain based game, the landscape is forever evolving and we will move with the times to ensure we have the most up to date foundation and developments on offer.

We are deeply grateful to all those who are with us and we look forward to seeing more come next Alpha testing in early Q3.  Please make sure to sign up on our official website.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/

#Keepbattling

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: