Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136163 times)
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

Alpha Leaderboard winners and #epicbattle screenshot or video competition , vote for your favorite shot — community update, 10th August 2018
Read all about it now and vote for your favorite!
https://medium.com/augmentors/alpha-leaderboard-winners-and-epicbattle-screenshot-or-video-competition-vote-for-your-favorite-b3e63d7b2879

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arhibalt

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

Hi all! Not sure if you've seen this yet, but check out an awesome article on hackernoon by Brice Berdah about NFTs and explaining  how they allow you to own, buy and sell your Augmentors creatures.
https://hackernoon.com/non-fungible-tokens-explained-with-blastoise-and-charizard-2ee391fb2991
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

I liked this project Augmented Reality games, because going to develop the future of games, and the team is working on the development of Augmentors game "Best augmented reality" for Android, IOS and mobile devices around the world, and this is a promising direction.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

I liked this project Augmented Reality games, because going to develop the future of games, and the team is working on the development of Augmentors game "Best augmented reality" for Android, IOS and mobile devices around the world, and this is a promising direction.

It is a business with a lot of future potential. Indeed the whole world might be turned into augmented reality scenarios as you can attach virtual aspects to almost any situation in real life.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

Some great comments above.  Clearly Augmented Reality has a huge future ahead and like most things these days, mobile business is set to take a huge chunk of revenue.  Augmentors Game is ahead of anyone in this space right now with its Game developments. 

Comic Con will give a Big Boost to the awareness of Augmentors Game and help expand the audience/players globally. 

Also, for anyone new here and to XCP assetts which $DTB is, you can safely store your $DTB  (withdraw from Bittrex to wallet) with the fantastic freewallet.io  (not to be confused with the other one with near identical name)

https://freewallet.io/

You can use this wallet for Desktop and Mobile. I have a desktop wallet, when you download and run wallet it will always give you two option.

1. create new wallet  (you can create as many as you want)
2. log into existing wallet.

With a new wallet you will be given a 12 word passphrase (password) to write down. Do this offline and in several places with several copies.  This is your "key" to your funds and with this key you can unlock your wallet at any time, anywhere in the world.

Im happy to help anyone with the wallet, simply drop me a DM and i will be happy to help.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
arhibalt

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

It is a business with a lot of future potential. Indeed the whole world might be turned into augmented reality scenarios as you can attach virtual aspects to almost any situation in real life.

So I also think that this sphere will develop more and more, as it really can be changed for many different aspects in our life. And this game in my opinion has every chance to take a very worthy place in the gaming industry and become very popular, personally to me and my friends, it is very like and everyone is waiting for its full launch.

arhibalt

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

Announcing the #epicbattle screenshot/video winners & post-Alpha update — community update, 17th August 2018
Hey guys! What a week it’s been! Firstly, we’d like say a huge thank you again to all those who not only participated in Alpha but also gave us valuable feedback. We’ve spent the last week going through all the feedback and workshopping our plans for the next month until Comic Con Africa. We’ve also been keeping a close eye on the voting results for the #epicbattle competition — you guys made it a close call! Read below for a post-Alpha update and find out who the winners are!
https://medium.com/augmentors/announcing-the-epicbattle-screenshot-video-winners-post-alpha-update-community-update-17th-6b3ec1653072
what is happening

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

can I get alpha access to the game?
tiCeR

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

So I also think that this sphere will develop more and more, as it really can be changed for many different aspects in our life. And this game in my opinion has every chance to take a very worthy place in the gaming industry and become very popular, personally to me and my friends, it is very like and everyone is waiting for its full launch.

If I understand correctly how this works, AR also helps to connect different physical realities via VR with one another. I am asking myself whether this could also be used for evil things one day.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
arhibalt

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

If I understand correctly how this works, AR also helps to connect different physical realities via VR with one another. I am asking myself whether this could also be used for evil things one day.

unfortunately in our world very much is possible, what concerns the bad and I think that if you want to, and set a goal for yourself, then of course this can be used for some not good deeds, but let's hope that this is not will be and everything will be just fine. And this game is very cool and it will have a great future, which will come very soon.
arhibalt

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

What exactly is a soft launch and how are we approaching it? Plus, we launch the first teaser trailer of our promo video!- Community Update, 24 August 2018.
Hey guys! There’s been a lot of chatter on our channels about the upcoming soft launch, and what our promotional plans are. In this week’s update, we outline the objectives of soft launching and give a high level overview of our plans. We’re also running an awesome competition in the lead up to Comic Con Africa
https://medium.com/augmentors/what-exactly-is-a-soft-launch-and-how-are-we-approaching-it-e22d69cdd3a0
khongkhobau

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

I like the speed of the transaction Vicuta. However, the limit for a transaction is less than 500 million VNĐ
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

So where is promised eth non fungible tokens swap for creatures? Postponed for next decade?
tiCeR

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

unfortunately in our world very much is possible, what concerns the bad and I think that if you want to, and set a goal for yourself, then of course this can be used for some not good deeds, but let's hope that this is not will be and everything will be just fine. And this game is very cool and it will have a great future, which will come very soon.

That's what technological progress will entail. The evil guys will also use it. As for AR, as I said it's difficult to think about the ways how it could be abused, but I think there are ways.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

Any technology can do evil things. Technology itself cant be evil or good, it is just a technology. People using it can use it for evil or good.

Found this: https://medium.com/augmentors/what-exactly-is-a-soft-launch-and-how-are-we-approaching-it-e22d69cdd3a0

Teaser of a promo video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQ2bp_VFXc
MichaelDeon (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 10:43:55 AM by MichaelDeon

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the comments and posting links.    I am not able to spend much time to update here as we do our best to update via our Social Channels, Medium being the best place for regular, weekly updates.

As you will know, we are attending Comic Con, South Africa, the first time it has been held here, so it will be a really special occasion.  We have a stand and will be there to promote Augmentors Game to a Sold out Audience.  

We have a competition right now and you can win 2 tickets for the Comic Con event held on  14-16th September, we are giving away tickets for the Saturday and Sunday.

How to enter

Share the Augmentors teaser video on your social media channels and make sure that you use the hashtag #AugmentorsGameTrailer, and also tag @AugmentorsGame & @ComicConAfrica to be eligible for the lucky draw.

We have had great feedback from this teaser, just wait until you see the full clip, its Epic! Along with Comic Con is our Soft Launch, more about this in this weeks medium post, we are working flat out and have a wealth of feedback from our community during last testing. Its impossible to say how long Soft Launch will last for, we have two very important goals to reach before we can go ahead with full launch.  We will make sure the game is as successful as possible due to all the feedback we will gain during Soft Launch before full release and that in turn includes the game being as profitable as possible. We are focusing on quality and gameplay, we get this right, then the rest (profitability) will follow.

We also have plans in place for promotion during the Soft Launch, we will target several areas, more of which we will announce closer to the time.

It is a long journey, we are grateful and thankful for all of your support.  Please make sure to join Discord and we are always happy to listen to feedback.

https://i.imgur.com/6yq868u.jpg

PS: Take a look at our website, new update, revealing more of our trailer.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/
arhibalt

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the comments and posting links.    I am not able to spend much time to update here as we do our best to update via our Social Channels, Medium being the best place for regular, weekly updates.

As you will know, we are attending Comic Con, South Africa, the first time it has been held here, so it will be a really special occasion.  We have a stand and will be there to promote Augmentors Game to a Sold out Audience.  

We have a competition right now and you can win 2 tickets for the Comic Con event held on  14-16th September, we are giving away tickets for the Saturday and Sunday.

How to enter

Share the Augmentors teaser video on your social media channels and make sure that you use the hashtag #AugmentorsGameTrailer, and also tag @AugmentorsGame & @ComicConAfrica to be eligible for the lucky draw.

We have had great feedback from this teaser, just wait until you see the full clip, its Epic! Along with Comic Con is our Soft Launch, more about this in this weeks medium post, we are working flat out and have a wealth of feedback from our community during last testing. Its impossible to say how long Soft Launch will last for, we have two very important goals to reach before we can go ahead with full launch.  We will make sure the game is as successful as possible due to all the feedback we will gain during Soft Launch before full release and that in turn includes the game being as profitable as possible. We are focusing on quality and gameplay, we get this right, then the rest (profitability) will follow.

We also have plans in place for promotion during the Soft Launch, we will target several areas, more of which we will announce closer to the time.

It is a long journey, we are grateful and thankful for all of your support.  Please make sure to join Discord and we are always happy to listen to feedback.

PS: Take a look at our website, new update, revealing more of our trailer.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/

very good and interesting competition for the community. I also liked the video presentation, it looks very colorful and attractive. I really look forward to the launch of the game, probably like many people who already know about it, I believe in great success around the world.
arhibalt

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

In this Friday update we take you on the 8th part of the Augmentors Lore : The War & we announce the Comic Con Africa ticket winners .

https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-prelude-part-8-the-war-comic-con-africa-tickets-winners-community-update-august-da9ede99c2c6

This week’s update takes us to part 8 of the Augmentors’ story, where the relentless war between Dark Rhule and Solar has threatened bloodshed in the once peaceful Bello Realm. How will the Bello Realm overcome this unspeakable darkness? Keep reading to find out more!

Today we are also announcing the names of two lucky draw winners who have won the fantastic prize of full weekend passes for Comic Con Africa for two people each PLUS priority access to view the full Augmentors Game trailer.

But let’s start with the story first…
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

Augmentors story continues: https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-prelude-part-8-the-war-comic-con-africa-tickets-winners-community-update-august-da9ede99c2c6

Also there is second teaser trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5aQ2bp_VFXc

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

So where is promised eth non fungible tokens swap for creatures? Postponed for next decade?

Who are you talking to right now?
Who is it you think you see?

Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me.

No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Sammy. I am the danger. A guy opens his Bittrex and gets a shock and you think of me? No.

I am the one who knocks!

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: