Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136163 times)
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

Augmentors get spooky with a Halloween Spells competition!

Trick or Treat? Augmentors has decided to mark All Hallows’ Eve with a fun competition!

Augmentors Spell competition
Create your very own unique spell and we might build it into the game! Strategically using Spells is a very important part of your game strategy, so here is your chance to influence what Spells are in the game. What do you need to do? Be creative, unique and innovative and try and include the Halloween theme! Imagine the ultimate Spell that you’d like to play with and tell us all about it!

https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-get-spooky-with-a-halloween-spells-competition-f604cf525a29

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamoto

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

New spells & spell types, VFX update & Account security — Development update Friday October 19, 2018.

In this week’s update I take you through some exciting development updates that will be in the next deployment at the end of October. Enjoy!

https://medium.com/augmentors/new-spells-spell-types-vfx-update-account-security-development-update-friday-october-19-87ada86750a9
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

Augmentors get spooky with a Halloween Spells competition!

Trick or Treat? Augmentors has decided to mark All Hallows’ Eve with a fun competition!

Augmentors Spell competition
Create your very own unique spell and we might build it into the game! Strategically using Spells is a very important part of your game strategy, so here is your chance to influence what Spells are in the game. What do you need to do? Be creative, unique and innovative and try and include the Halloween theme! Imagine the ultimate Spell that you’d like to play with and tell us all about it!

https://medium.com/augmentors/augmentors-get-spooky-with-a-halloween-spells-competition-f604cf525a29

Great way to earn some free DTB

also dont forget about latest developers update: https://medium.com/augmentors/new-spells-spell-types-vfx-update-account-security-development-update-friday-october-19-87ada86750a9v
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

where can I read the rumors about binance?  Wink

AugmentPhil

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Community Manager for Augmentor's Game

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

where can I read the rumors about binance?  Wink

Hey Magura, thanks for stopping by!
I think that rumour has come from this Tweet, and perhaps other places.
While it would be absolutely amazing, unless this individual knows more than us, I can not confirm a Binance listing at this point in time.
We do not want rumours to spread and pump the price based solely on this, dishonesty is not the Augmentors policy! Smiley

Having said that, we are currently hard at work on the blockchain side of things (swaps, integration etc), and exchange listings is something that will be looked at in the near future.

Come join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/HYrGDCJ)
coreyes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:47:00 AM

Hello . I am an investor and a fan of the project. Tell me where it is better to keep your DTB if there will be a transition to the ERC20 ?
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

Hello . I am an investor and a fan of the project. Tell me where it is better to keep your DTB if there will be a transition to the ERC20 ?

Hey! If and when such a swap occurs, we will communicate this straight away! As we are currently listed on Bittrex, that will more than likely be the central place for any swaps. If any other places or wallets support a swap, we will also make sure to communicate this. Keep an eye on all of our social media and this thread, and you'll not miss it.
Until then, you can just keep it in your preferred wallet Smiley

what is happening

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

page 1 cmc soon
coreyes

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

Yes, I understand, thanks for the reply. Keep working on the product, I'm your fan!
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

Yes, I understand, thanks for the reply. Keep working on the product, I'm your fan!

You can use a Ledger wallet to keep your ERC tokens safe mate.  A REALLY GOOD IDEA would be for the team to contact LEdger and have some nice, limited edition ledger wallets made with a nice laser engraved token name and logo (like Stratis and AE had done)

https://www.ledger.com/

They "act" as basically a "key"  you simply plug in the ledger (wallet) and go to MEW (my ether wallet) and choose "Ledger" as the option to log in (there are others).

Then you select ETHEREUM icon on the ledger and you will log into the MEW / Ethereum wallet that can also hold all ERC tokens.

As $DTB will be new (when the change over to ERC happens) you will probably need to add the coin to the wallet.  Again, pretty easy to do,  a few simple steps.   Then you will be able to get a $DTB deposit address and send the Databits and of course all the creature tokens and such that will also be "ERC".

When the times comes i will make a simple guide.

FOR NOW i highly recommend getting the Ledger wallet and testing how to add tokens and send and receive.  REMEMBER the MEW (MY Ether Wallet) uses "GAS" a tiny bit of ETH for each transaction, so you will need to send ETH to your new MEW wallet. Try and send no less than 0.1 ETH

Smiley

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

The tl;dr:

They scammed ICO backers and after few years delivered a free game with in app purchases to feed Lingham scammer (who bought a big part of company for $40K) and Apple Inc. (30% cut from app and in app purchases), no use for DTB, no use for any blockchain bullshit they have been pushing for years.
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

The tl;dr:

They scammed ICO backers and after few years delivered a free game with in app purchases to feed Lingham scammer (who bought a big part of company for $40K) and Apple Inc. (30% cut from app and in app purchases), no use for DTB, no use for any blockchain bullshit they have been pushing for years.

Hey Sammy, thanks for your contribution.
If you have a minute, you can read the Q4 plan, which goes into the details of the blockchain integration happening this quarter, which includes creature swaps and tokenisation, and ability to use DTB in the game.

Vinny invested for 20% of the business, and while he is not personally involved in the game or the day to day proceedings of Augmentors, his company has provided invaluable connections, people and ideas. Regardless of your opinion of him, without him Augmentors may not even have been here. As for app stores, if you want an app that is globally available then this is unfortunately the way things are at this moment in time, until a better alternative presents itself.

In the past year and 8 months since the ICO, we have been working hard to cater to both gamers and investors alike, and now that we have the foundation of the game up and running we can work on the blockchain aspect of it. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is a full game. The team is still small, but works incredibly hard every day on producing the best possible merger between AR, blockchain and gaming. Augmentors are pioneers in this, and it doesn't happen overnight. We get one shot at this, as one of the first, and we want to make sure everything is 100%.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Provide a single reason why people should buy and hold DTB. Thanks.
mamoto

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

Spell Competition winners announced, new creature reveal and a sneak-peek of some ICO Creatures! — Community update Friday October 26, 2018.

In this week’s update we announce the three winners of our Halloween Spell Competition, we also reveal a brand new, never-before-seen creature that will be playable from the new deployment next week. We also give you sneak-peek of a few ICO creatures — we hope you enjoy the read!

https://medium.com/augmentors/spell-competition-winners-announced-new-creature-reveal-and-a-sneak-peek-of-some-ico-creatures-824a7e2d1d1f
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

Provide a single reason why people should buy and hold DTB. Thanks.

Sure thing. We have an extensive economic whitepaper dedicated to just that.

AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

Hey guys!

First of all, it appears I haven't introduced myself properly on here yet, so for those who aren't in our Discord or Telegram, I am the new Augmentors Community Manager. I've been a part of the community for a long time, and am hoping to answer all your questions, deal with your concerns and collect your feedback.

Secondly, for a quick update, the creature tokenisation contracts are finished and currently being reviewed! We are still working away on the first phase of the online Portal, so when that goes live the tokenisation of the creatures will be ready too.

The latest updated build with 2 new creatures and new and updated spells are being reviewed by respective App Stores, and should be live tomorrow barring any delays on their side.

Keep Battling!

BBristow79

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

Hey guys!

First of all, it appears I haven't introduced myself properly on here yet, so for those who aren't in our Discord or Telegram, I am the new Augmentors Community Manager. I've been a part of the community for a long time, and am hoping to answer all your questions, deal with your concerns and collect your feedback.

Secondly, for a quick update, the creature tokenisation contracts are finished and currently being reviewed! We are still working away on the first phase of the online Portal, so when that goes live the tokenisation of the creatures will be ready too.

The latest updated build with 2 new creatures and new and updated spells are being reviewed by respective App Stores, and should be live tomorrow barring any delays on their side.

Keep Battling!

It's been great having you with us Phil. Look forward to all the future battles and keep up the good work!
coreyes

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

The token DTB is traded on only two exchanges. You are planning a listing, if so, when it will happen.
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

The token DTB is traded on only two exchanges. You are planning a listing, if so, when it will happen.

This question seems to be a recurring one from the community, and it is something that is high on the priority list. We are very happy to be on Bittrex and we communicate with them regularly, but we recognise the need and community wishes for more exchange options.
In terms of a timeline; we are looking to get all of the blockchain work and necessary swaps out of the way first, as to not needlessly complicate this. Once that is done, we will look into proceeding with new listings Smiley
We will try to go for quality over quantity for that, as new/small exchange trouble is still an issue in the space (see recent MapleExchange issues).

AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

Hey all, quick update on our latest build:
Apple has come back to us with a few small changes that they’d like made before they’ll approve this version. We’re addressing these today, but this does mean that there will be another 48 hour delay before the new version is available in your App Store and Play Store

Keep an eye on this weeks Friday Update too for a bit more info on this topic...  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: