Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

The token DTB is traded on only two exchanges. You are planning a listing, if so, when it will happen.

There is no need for listing, the DTB is obsolete, they are selling game items for USD directly via app store.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BBristow79

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

The token DTB is traded on only two exchanges. You are planning a listing, if so, when it will happen.

There is no need for listing, the DTB is obsolete, they are selling game items for USD directly via app store.

I'm hoping that they do a SoG kind of release where you can buy the creatures outside of the game with DTB, expecting something like that for the Partners / Premium. There will need to be an outside the app auction house or swap bots.
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

I'm hoping that they do a SoG kind of release where you can buy the creatures outside of the game with DTB, expecting something like that for the Partners / Premium. There will need to be an outside the app auction house or swap bots.

Fully agree, $DTB needs more use case. But the reasons for the USD, is SIMPLE. Apple and Android do NOT allow Crypto payments, end of story.

Augmentors have been clever to think of a way to by-pass this issue in their game economy.  Databits will and has a use case.

Next up, i'd like to read a article like this for Augmentors https://www.coindesk.com/google-and-samsung-cute-cats-power-serious-15-million-cryptokitties-round/

$15m more invested in some cartooon cats that do.. well, erm... nothing!

mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

Yes, this is a good offer and I hope that the team has such plans and something like that will eventually be done
mamoto

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

In today’s community update, we take you through the development sprint cycles and the specific items we’ll be working on in the upcoming sprint. Enjoy!

New 2 week sprint cycles
If you read our community update on our high-level roadmap a few weeks ago, you’ll know that we’ve been working on a 4 week sprint cycle — 3 week development sprints, and 1 week for internal testing and deployment to the app stores. The first deployment on this sprint plan went live earlier today — we hope you’re all enjoying the new updates!

https://medium.com/augmentors/development-sprint-cycle-update-community-update-friday-november-02-2018-f58f3405bc9
BBristow79

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

In today’s community update, we take you through the development sprint cycles and the specific items we’ll be working on in the upcoming sprint. Enjoy!

New 2 week sprint cycles
If you read our community update on our high-level roadmap a few weeks ago, you’ll know that we’ve been working on a 4 week sprint cycle — 3 week development sprints, and 1 week for internal testing and deployment to the app stores. The first deployment on this sprint plan went live earlier today — we hope you’re all enjoying the new updates!

https://medium.com/augmentors/development-sprint-cycle-update-community-update-friday-november-02-2018-f58f3405bc9

I like the new changes! Keep up the great work!
AugmentPhil

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Community Manager for Augmentor's Game

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

I can elaborate on this a bit! You will indeed be able to use DTB in the online Portal, either to buy creatures directly or to exchange them for Emeralds with which you then buy creatures, that is still being worked on.
The Augmentors universe will be two-fold, with the game itself being one part and the online Portal the other. The online Portal will host everything blockchain related, like creatures and Databits and associated transactions. This split is currently necessary as LordAltcoin says, because anything crypto related (and especially crypto transactions) is extremely difficult if not impossible to get in app stores. It is a clever solution that allows for The Portal and Game to be linked, but not in a way that interferes with any terms and conditions.

Come join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/HYrGDCJ)
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Hey guys,

I would like to elaborate a bit on this week's Medium update!

Patches
First of all, we have decided to release a new patch for the game every 2 weeks rather than 4, to make sure we can be quicker when it comes to improvements and implementing feedback ideas. I'm sure you'll agree that this is best at this stage of the game, where we are still working towards a full launch and relying on community feedback to improve and adapt, on top of adding the new features we have got planned already.

Apple
As you can read in the update, Apple have been in touch with Augmentors! We are happy to say that they are looking to feature the game, as they are very interested in AR and its possibilities. They have dedicated 2 support teams to this cause, and are looking to help us with gameplay, UI and monetization. We are hugely excited by this, and we are currently working on addressing the feedback raised by them. Going forward, we will look to use their expertise to help us create the best possible game.

We have had some great feedback from the community on our latest patch, and with the updated spells and VFX we will be looking to add more supported devices to our list!
Needless to say, we are increasingly optimistic for the future, and as always will continue to work hard with great passion and dedication.

Keep Battling!

LordAltcoin

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

Apple
As you can read in the update, Apple have been in touch with Augmentors! We are happy to say that they are looking to feature the game, as they are very interested in AR and its possibilities. They have dedicated 2 support teams to this cause, and are looking to help us with gameplay, UI and monetization. We are hugely excited by this, and we are currently working on addressing the feedback raised by them. Going forward, we will look to use their expertise to help us create the best possible game.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Shut Up and TAKE MY MONEY!

Apple must have BIG PLANS for Augmentors to be helping out like this, knowing friends who have had mildly successful Apps, they told me Apple only offer help like this to Apps they think have a huge future = Huge money making possabilities for Apple of course.

PLEASE keep us updated on the Apple involvment.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

That sounds so strange. But I guess other blockchain asset backed games pawned the path already.  Apple usually just declined the new upgrade and not stating any reason just pointed to read their general rules.  It is seed that 2017 year is behind us when bitcoin and blockchian made huge leap forward in minds of just everyone. Even Apple store.
BBristow79

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

That sounds so strange. But I guess other blockchain asset backed games pawned the path already.  Apple usually just declined the new upgrade and not stating any reason just pointed to read their general rules.  It is seed that 2017 year is behind us when bitcoin and blockchian made huge leap forward in minds of just everyone. Even Apple store.

We live in interesting times! Just a note as I didn't know this was possible but I received a blockchain creature in the free pink portal the other day. There is a way to blockchain creatures without buying. You just need to get lucky!
mamoto

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

In this week’s update we show a preview of the completely overhauled UI — we also reveal another never-before seen creature
and give a sneak-peek of an ICO creature. Enjoy!

https://medium.com/augmentors/new-ui-preview-brand-new-creature-reveal-and-ico-creature-sneak-peek-community-update-friday-6b9fe8dfcb52
BBristow79

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Keep those new creatures coming. I like the UI changes!
LordAltcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 11:11:35 AM by LordAltcoin

In this week’s update we show a preview of the completely overhauled UI — we also reveal another never-before seen creature
and give a sneak-peek of an ICO creature. Enjoy!

https://medium.com/augmentors/new-ui-preview-brand-new-creature-reveal-and-ico-creature-sneak-peek-community-update-friday-6b9fe8dfcb52

Overhauled UI ?   Would make a hard game of "Spot the Difference".      The main screen looks near identical to how it was before.  The biggest change are the cards, this is much improved and a good step forward, everything else, still needs serious revision.

The one thing, that makes ANY game, is the players/creatures a player will choose to battle with.  Now. the original designs are quite good, but more effort and creativity is needed on these "Dark-siders" very underwhelming.

On the topic of creatures, look at this creature card (preferably on a small screen) and try and describe it to me..... its difficult thanks to the awful background design.

New Creture Card Design   Embarrassed https://i.imgur.com/EGhodSF.jpg

price of $DTB dropped from 2,750 to 2,400 sats...... after this update. Clearly, people are not impressed.  The team and i quote this (i dont believe it for one moment)

"Taking into consideration their recommendations as well as the feedback from the community"

I think if Augmentors really listened to the helpful advice, the game would be looking a lot better than it does now.

So heres whats going to happen.

1. The team continue with the "its my ball and no one else plays with it" attitude and the game simply fails and $DTB gets delisted from Bittrex soon (approx 3 months))  after full game launch and the team runs out of money. But not to care, they did not loose any money like the investors and will most likely to think up of another ICO to try again.

2. The Augmentors Team do actually listen to advice and accept the fact they have to reall do a overhaul of the game to stand a chance of it being successful.

Would really like to hear the "stats" on the monthly Payments people are making, id bet good money it barely reaches the $500 mark.

One last thing, try to really engage the crypto community that made you.

PROMOTION ?

Before you were saying you neded to wait until Soft launch to start promoting... well where is it?

Do you have any plans to attend confrences in Europe and worldwide?  I see many other gaming projects in Crypto do this. You cant just attend a Comic Con event in your home country and expect it to be good enough.

Take a look here > https://cryptogames.events/

You see many names from Crypto here. Blckchain Cuties. POA, GAEX, GamerToken, Ugarsoft, XAYA, UnicornGo, Edgeess and MANY MORE!

You might have a valid excuse with being so far away from Europe, BUT  what efforts have been made to make a European Marketing team? None, by the look of it, you need a European brand to attend these events and promote Augmentors.

You guys HAD the edge with being first, but theres a lot more hungry game developers out there that will soon come out with bigger and better AR game.   You seem to be stuck in a little Bubble, but you miss out on what the world has to offer.

Step up your Game... or its Game Over.

Ooh on the subject of PROMOTION.

Take a page out of Blockchain (wallet)  XLM giveaway idea!     Entice people to download your game, leave a review and in return they can get a free portal or $10 worth of emeralds, something along these lines.

AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

snip
Thanks for your comments, some good points in there.

We absolutely listen to the community, and a lot of changes are driven just because of this. The UI changes were amongst those, and the feedback on them has been overwhelmingly positive. I dont think a small price drop in very thin orderbooks is a good indicator of the reception of this particular update, when there have been bigger moves on no news.
We have only been live in App Stores for 2 months now, and already we've had multiple updates. We've also recently changed our update schedule to once every 2 weeks to better adapt to community feedback, and on top of that are constantly working on new features. Even though we have a small team, they are incredibly passionate and work very hard, but as I have said before you can't overhaul things completely overnight.
With regards to engaging the crypto community; that is why I am here, and why I have started posting in this thread regularly.

I've already touched on promotion in a few previous posts, but some new points were raised. After the soft launch, we've had a good few articles and interviews posted in South African media, as per our plans. Promotion after soft launch was always going to be centred around the country we launched in. In early 2019, we will be looking to soft launch in more countries (EU included), which will be accompanied by promotion in their respective media outlets. As we work towards a full launch and worldwide release, promotion will also commence on a larger scale.

I like your idea of offering a reward for people to download the game, leave a review etc. I've added it to our list of ideas!

mamoto

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

Keep those new creatures coming. I like the UI changes!

Yes, it really became not much more pleasant for the eyes, but in front of me I still see a lot of work, there are still a lot of options in this game, which can be added and I see that the team understands all this and is working on it, but I am very pleased with them support this
LordAltcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Do you have to uninstall game everytime there is a update?
MY updates do not work unless i install previous version.

Card deck is now really unfriendly, i hate the tiny lefth hand side, bunched up "ladder" effect. I dont have the energy to try and work out what is what and what to do with it. The cards look better on the right hand side, still everythnig is very much unclear. Like when i checked the creature stats and see some stats saying  "2's" and such, what is "'s" what does that mean?   

TIP: at least seperate clearly the Attack Cards from the Defence, that would make thing better, but for me, card deck selection is a pain in the ass.  Also please give people the ability to "Discard"  or GROUP same creature cards, it looks bad, and is again, annoying selecting through creatures i already have many duplicates of.  Dark creatures look half-arsed also, little effort clearly put into them.  Little things like this, at this stage of developments, should have been much better handled. 

and what about Databits? I bought $DTB thinking i can use it in game, but nothing, sod all mentioned about Databits whats the deal with that?
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

Do you have to uninstall game everytime there is a update?
MY updates do not work unless i install previous version.

Card deck is now really unfriendly, i hate the tiny lefth hand side, bunched up "ladder" effect. I dont have the energy to try and work out what is what and what to do with it. The cards look better on the right hand side, still everythnig is very much unclear. Like when i checked the creature stats and see some stats saying  "2's" and such, what is "'s" what does that mean?   

TIP: at least seperate clearly the Attack Cards from the Defence, that would make thing better, but for me, card deck selection is a pain in the ass.  Also please give people the ability to "Discard"  or GROUP same creature cards, it looks bad, and is again, annoying selecting through creatures i already have many duplicates of.  Dark creatures look half-arsed also, little effort clearly put into them.  Little things like this, at this stage of developments, should have been much better handled. 

and what about Databits? I bought $DTB thinking i can use it in game, but nothing, sod all mentioned about Databits whats the deal with that?

Thanks for sharing some more views!

The deck overview (on the left) is a simplified version of the full cards (on the right), where the representation is fairly simple and as follows: Card Name, Attack/Shield Power, Mana Cost. There is a clear distinction between Attacks and Shields; Attack Power is red, and Shield Power is grey. With regards to the 's' (I assume you are referring to the creature stat x s/mana), that stands for seconds, which means the creature will regenerate a mana point every x seconds.

Creature grouping could be looked in to, but since each creature will be unique as NFTs (down to their relics and win/loss ratio), it may not be the best solution. We'll look into some possibilities to reduce cluttering!

With regards to DTB; I have touched on this in a few of my previous posts here, and it has been part of our weekly Medium updates too, so I'll try not to repeat myself too much. In short, our partner Nona is working on the blockchain integration, and once that is complete you'll be able to send your DTB to the online Portal and exchange them for game assets!

BBristow79

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

Updates looking good. I like the new UI.

Still an issue with new creatures purchased not getting the correct spell version. They are stuck on level one spells for everything. I'm not sure if the level of spell to creature is bound by if you leveled up the card with the creature in your inventory or if the binding between creature and card is never carried over. Hope this is a quick fix because I'd love to use some of my new creatures but being stuck on level 1 makes it very difficult to win.
mamoto

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

New tutorial, blockchain integration update and a look forward to 2019 

In this week’s update I take you through the tutorial changes we implemented in V1.0.7 based on the guidance from Apple, as well as give you an update on the blockchain integration. I hope you enjoy the read! (For those who missed it, V1.0.7 has been available in both app stores since November 13).

https://medium.com/augmentors/new-tutorial-blockchain-integration-update-and-a-look-forward-to-2019-community-update-friday-4884df40228e
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: