Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

New tutorial, blockchain integration update and a look forward to 2019 

In this week’s update I take you through the tutorial changes we implemented in V1.0.7 based on the guidance from Apple, as well as give you an update on the blockchain integration. I hope you enjoy the read! (For those who missed it, V1.0.7 has been available in both app stores since November 13).

https://medium.com/augmentors/new-tutorial-blockchain-integration-update-and-a-look-forward-to-2019-community-update-friday-4884df40228e

We’ll release our full Q1 & Q2 roadmap in upcoming development updates.

This will be great to see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

In this week’s update I take you through the tutorial changes we implemented in V1.0.7 based on the guidance from Apple, as well as give you an update on the blockchain integration. I hope you enjoy the read! (For those who missed it, V1.0.7 has been available in both app stores since November 13).

https://medium.com/augmentors/new-tutorial-blockchain-integration-update-and-a-look-forward-to-2019-community-update-friday-4884df40228e

Yes, the team’s plans are big and interesting, which I hope will be able to bring everything to life. It’s a pity, of course, that the whole implementation has not moved much in time, I would like to see all this by the end of this year, but I’ll still have to wait.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

Yes, the team’s plans are big and interesting, which I hope will be able to bring everything to life. It’s a pity, of course, that the whole implementation has not moved much in time, I would like to see all this by the end of this year, but I’ll still have to wait.

What I found so far was that mobile games develop way longer then normal computer games. Have no ideas why. And for this team this is sort for their first game. At least for most of them. There is still lots things to do lets see how will go in upcoming months.
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

Brand new creature reveal, ICO creature sneak peek and Shield VFX update- Community update — Friday November 23, 2018

Hey guys! In this week’s update, I go through some changes in the shield VFX that will be in the next deployment, available in the app stores by Tuesday, November 27. We also reveal a brand new creature and give you another sneak peek of an ICO creature. Enjoy!

https://medium.com/augmentors/brand-new-creature-reveal-ico-creature-sneak-peek-and-shield-vfx-update-community-update-78e40a249bae
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 06:37:42 PM by LordAltcoin

Good to see the news about the revised shields, they were too much on screen, things got really messy. Would really like to see more variation in the design of the spells.  Same for creatures, the earlier creature looked to have more heart and soul and effort put into them.  

Also, as Augmentors does not have a Github, due to it being a game, but could argue it has blockchain tech, so please, PLEASE think about creating GitHub, so people/investors can see/check the ongoing developments.  It is vital in todays altcoin crash, many altcoins will simply dissapear, but the ones that work hard and people can see this by checking Github, they cna easily go x100 x200 next altcoin bull season.

The Medium post upates are good on the gaming side, you guys need a double hit and combine this with Github updates, any developer worth their Salt knows what github is, PLEASE make this happen in 2019.  Thank you.

Examples: Neon District, just seen a huge amount invested (they did not do ICO)  https://github.com/NeonDistrict/neon-district-cog

PS: Good new updates keep them coming!

In next update PLEASE remove that horrible start up sound, where it sounds someone gonig to  the toilet.  Lips sealed

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Good picture of a player fighting himself Tongue

LordAltcoin

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ds7mpdCX4AAZ8dm.jpg

Great pic!  Would be awesome if the creatures "light" matched the time of day, so it looks and feels more "real".   Seen some of your other pics there T.B. Really good stuff! I hope the Augmentors Team are paying you for this fantastic promotion  Wink
AugmentPhil

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Community Manager for Augmentor's Game

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Hey guys,

Here is our latest Dev Update, which looks forward to our new build on December 12th. This will include the addition of Leagues, Daily Rewards and Push Notifications! A lot of these ideas have come from our awesome community, and we are always keen to hear more ideas and feedback Smiley Come join us on Discord if you haven't already!

https://medium.com/augmentors/leagues-daily-rewards-push-notifications-development-update-friday-november-30-2018-604a4076051a

Come join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/HYrGDCJ)
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

Great pic!  Would be awesome if the creatures "light" matched the time of day, so it looks and feels more "real".   Seen some of your other pics there T.B. Really good stuff! I hope the Augmentors Team are paying you for this fantastic promotion  Wink

Oh that is not my picture. I got it or on reddit or on twitter. But is a good picture that pictures exactly what attracted me most at augmenters beside blockchain backed asset.
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:52:33 PM

Hey guys, this weeks Creative Update is here!

https://medium.com/augmentors/brand-new-creature-reveal-shield-updates-ico-creature-sneak-peek-community-update-friday-6975c7f0c3f3

It includes another brand new creature, some more shield VFX updates, and an ICO creature sneak peek.

LordAltcoin

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

Hey guys, this weeks Creative Update is here!

https://medium.com/augmentors/brand-new-creature-reveal-shield-updates-ico-creature-sneak-peek-community-update-friday-6975c7f0c3f3

It includes another brand new creature, some more shield VFX updates, and an ICO creature sneak peek.

Thanks for posting the link.  Jut a few questions. It is not really clear what this is.  There should be more clear explanation in the posts and in game.

"Modock is a Common creature with a maximum token supply of 5 200.

His starting stats are: (i would include something like the following)

Health: 500   (aka Hit Points)
Mana: 2.1     (what is Mana?)  Huh
Defense: 150  (He starts with 150 defense? Or is this the Maximum shield strength? IF so, then it should be named Maximum Shield Strength)
Attack: 230"  (Same with Shields? Is this his maximum Health point damage?)

Ive also noticed a lot of the text "hints/tips" while waiting for game is not very clear also, the wording needs to not leave any questions?

EG: "Equiptment can only be used once"   ive looked all over the game, says nothnig about "Equiptment...  There are a Spell and Potion that i can use once...   See whta i mean.    Cool

PS: Any ETA on ERC swap? Coinbase adding ERC tokens like a Pimp building a mega stable!
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

Thanks for posting the link.  Jut a few questions. It is not really clear what this is.  There should be more clear explanation in the posts and in game.

"Modock is a Common creature with a maximum token supply of 5 200.

His starting stats are: (i would include something like the following)

Health: 500   (aka Hit Points)
Mana: 2.1     (what is Mana?)  Huh
Defense: 150  (He starts with 150 defense? Or is this the Maximum shield strength? IF so, then it should be named Maximum Shield Strength)
Attack: 230"  (Same with Shields? Is this his maximum Health point damage?)

Ive also noticed a lot of the text "hints/tips" while waiting for game is not very clear also, the wording needs to not leave any questions?

EG: "Equiptment can only be used once"   ive looked all over the game, says nothnig about "Equiptment...  There are a Spell and Potion that i can use once...   See whta i mean.    Cool

PS: Any ETA on ERC swap? Coinbase adding ERC tokens like a Pimp building a mega stable!

Thanks, sorry for anything that wasn't clear!

All stats are the creature's stats before any skill points have been put into them;
Health is indeed its starting Health/Hit Points.
The Mana stat shows how long it takes for the creature to regenerate one point of mana during battles (in this case 2.1 seconds per Mana point). Mana is required to cast spells.
Defense means the creature's special shield (each creature has 1 special shield and 1 special attack, outside of the card deck you can build)
Attack same as above.

We'll have a look at the wording on the tips (e.g. Equipment vs Relic), and adding some more. It was a recent addition so there is still lots of scope for alterations.

With regards to the ERC20 swap, we are still looking at Q1 2019. We have been in contact with Bittrex and they are fully supportive, so we are working on ironing out the process and getting things set up. Once we get Christmas/holidays out of the way and closer to the time I can provide a better timeframe Smiley

AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

In other cool news:
Augmentors is being featured on the iOS App Store!

Check it out here. I would've posted the picture, but this account is too new.

We are massively excited, and hope this will just be the beginning of something much bigger.

Our latest build has just went live, which includes Leagues and Daily Rewards, something to keep everyone occupied over the holidays  Cheesy

Keep Battling!

coreyes

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

When do you plan on migrating to ERC-20?
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

When do you plan on migrating to ERC-20?

As per the post above:
With regards to the ERC20 swap, we are still looking at Q1 2019. We have been in contact with Bittrex and they are fully supportive, so we are working on ironing out the process and getting things set up. Once we get Christmas/holidays out of the way and closer to the time I can provide a better timeframe

LordAltcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

In other cool news:
Augmentors is being featured on the iOS App Store!

Check it out here. I would've posted the picture, but this account is too new.

We are massively excited, and hope this will just be the beginning of something much bigger.

Our latest build has just went live, which includes Leagues and Daily Rewards, something to keep everyone occupied over the holidays  Cheesy

Keep Battling!

Thats a really great image of Tundris.    Now, i have just found a stat website.  "Sensor Tower" you simply type in the name of the app and it gives you the stats.

SO.. lets see how this Feature for IOS does.

Current stats for Augmentors on IOS (ANdrodi also very similar numbers)

Nov 2018 
<5k downloads.
<5k $ Revenue
Ranking: F (not very good)

https://i.imgur.com/AoF4B6T.jpg

AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

Hey guys, it is time yet again for a Dev Update!
Without futher ado: https://medium.com/augmentors/featured-by-apple-a-look-at-the-current-season-unique-creature-spells-and-a-holiday-competition-4f6db6922de2

We celebrate our feature by Apple in the iOS App Store, and take a look at both the brand new leagues and creatures.

In this update we're also excited to announce a holiday screenshot competition, with a first prize of 400 $DTB and Incubo, an Epic creature who has a max token supply of 963. For places 2 and 3 there will be a prize of 300 $DTB each.
All you have to do is:
  • Take some epic screenshots during the festive holidays, bonus points for extra festivity!
  • Post these epic holiday battle screenshots and videos on the Augmentors Telegram channel, the Augmentors Discord server (in #holidaybattle channel) or on Twitter (and don’t forget to tag @augmentorsgame and include #HolidayBattle to enter!)

You can enter as many times as you like, and keep in mind that a creature's special abilities can make for some great shots!
The comp runs until Jan 7th.

LordAltcoin

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 04:15:20 PM by LordAltcoin

Good Competition idea!

MUCH NEEDED OPTION?

SCREEN CAPTURE.   Please can we have a screen capture option that removes a lot of the "noise" (HUD info) to get a nice crisp battle shot of just the creatures.

Also, during playing, the buttons are unresponcive on the home menu , having to press them a few times. (iphone 7). Gameplay feels sluggish also, often the battle is "stopped" by the sheilds, its pretty boring watching 2 creatures with shields up, a lot of the time, shields need serious re-working, they spoil the flow of the game. 

PS: if i try and do a combo and i get attacked, that kills the combo right?

Just seems impossible to do 1,2,3 combo, nevermind 1 2 3 4...

AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

Good Competition idea!

MUCH NEEDED OPTION?

SCREEN CAPTURE.   Please can we have a screen capture option that removes a lot of the "noise" (HUD info) to get a nice crisp battle shot of just the creatures.

Also, during playing, the buttons are unresponcive on the home menu , having to press them a few times. (iphone 7). Gameplay feels sluggish also, often the battle is "stopped" by the sheilds, its pretty boring watching 2 creatures with shields up, a lot of the time, shields need serious re-working, they spoil the flow of the game. 

PS: if i try and do a combo and i get attacked, that kills the combo right?

Just seems impossible to do 1,2,3 combo, nevermind 1 2 3 4...

Thanks for the extra feedback! I'll add your points to our review list, and we'll be going over them Smiley

As for combos; they only get interrupted if you cast a spell that is not part of the combo sequence, or you get stunned by the Stun Relic. Taking damage does not interrupt it, so combo away!

AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

Some more short updates as we head into the holidays!

We are currently working on a Roadmap for the first half of 2019, listing our objectives for that period. You guys can expect that within the next week, keep an eye on our social media and I will share it here as well once it is released.

I am also working on a comprehensive Wiki, that will list all the information about the game you could wish for. It is coming along nicely, and once the layout and design etc is all sorted it will hopefully be a go-to point for any game-related questions and tons of info.

Also a reminder that our holiday screenshot competition is live, with 400 $DTB up for grabs and the epic Incubo creature for the winner, and 300 $DTB for 2nd and 3rd place.

Wishing you all happy holidays, and #KeepBattling!

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: