Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:26:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136178 times)
coreyes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:41:24 AM

Great update, I've been waiting for this for so long! It has a very good effect on the price, keep up the same!
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:54:50 PM

Hey guys,

Here is our first dev update since our decision to rework the game and go in a different direction!
We are currently working on a turn-based team battle concept (think along the lines of Final Fantasy).

Read all about it here

We understand that in a short-term timeframe people may not like our decision to do a rework, but for the long-term survival of Augmentors this is the best way forward. As a business it does not make sense to keep sinking resources into a game that does not produce the numbers we would like to see. We appreciate the continued support of our loyal community members, and hope our hard work produces a fun and exciting game!

Maybe you should start selling coconuts there in Africa ffs. This is just not your business really, you wasted 2 years and for sure you wasted all money already.
coreyes

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:29:28 PM

Hey guys,

Here is our first dev update since our decision to rework the game and go in a different direction!
We are currently working on a turn-based team battle concept (think along the lines of Final Fantasy).

Read all about it here

We understand that in a short-term timeframe people may not like our decision to do a rework, but for the long-term survival of Augmentors this is the best way forward. As a business it does not make sense to keep sinking resources into a game that does not produce the numbers we would like to see. We appreciate the continued support of our loyal community members, and hope our hard work produces a fun and exciting game!

Maybe you should start selling coconuts there in Africa ffs. This is just not your business really, you wasted 2 years and for sure you wasted all money already.
now they sell their tokens and say that it is not them.
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:58:56 AM

Hey Phil, @augmentedPhil

Please post the Augmentors wallet address here please , so people can check for themself, have to put the "Team selling own coins accusations" to rest.

Let them know what the team said.

How they paid people in $DTB  and that's why the coins went from their wallet, to another address, to bittrex.

Would hold a lot more weight, if Michael or Gert could post the info here instead of being silent.

All the best.
AugmentPhil

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

Community Manager for Augmentor's Game

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 01:08:52 PM

Hey Phil, @augmentedPhil

Please post the Augmentors wallet address here please , so people can check for themself, have to put the "Team selling own coins accusations" to rest.

Let them know what the team said.

How they paid people in $DTB  and that's why the coins went from their wallet, to another address, to bittrex.

Would hold a lot more weight, if Michael or Gert could post the info here instead of being silent.

All the best.

Sure thing, this is the Augmentors wallet.

We have discussed and addressed this all on Telegram not too long ago (where a few people in this thread were also present), but for clarity's sake I'll post a short summary here again;
Augmentors has not been selling any of their coins. Though as you mentioned too, we do pay for some services in DTB. What these service providers then do with their DTB is out of our control, some may hit exchanges while some will be held in wallets, but Augmentors itself has not been selling any Databits.

Come join us on Discord (https://discord.gg/HYrGDCJ)
LordAltcoin

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:27:44 PM

IDEA

PLEASE have the Team post "SALES" for $DTB.

The team should be paying people in fiat value, not $DTB (SAF)

Phil speak with the team, and tell them there are community members who will buy their $DTB direct.

This way it puts a end to the people (who dont care about project/price dumping the price to hell.

Im sure the team know how much they need to sell each week.  

Thank you.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:27:57 AM

After 2 years and 3 months we have lonely

IDEA
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:17:52 AM

After 2 years and 3 months we have lonely

IDEA

Did you really think what could be different?
There are really no more than 50-100 teams on the market that can really do write great code, and will be honest this team is not exactly among them.
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:43:07 PM

Hey guys,

Here is this week's update where we share another screenshot and explain a bit about classes and abilities!
Read all about it here!

LordAltcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:20:08 PM

Where is the Tank logo?  Huh
Why has everyone got the same amount of stats?

Another great idea for free.

HOW ABOUT YOU CHANGE THE SYMBOLS THAT THE ICONS ARE IN...... (not the wonky circles as they all are now)

ATTACK could be Triangle.  (A in Attack looks like a Triangle)

DEFEND / Tank could be SHIELD symbol

HEALER could be HEART symbol.

The lack of creativity is really outstanding.   
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:54:59 PM

Where is the Tank logo?  Huh
Why has everyone got the same amount of stats?
Another great idea for free.
HOW ABOUT YOU CHANGE THE SYMBOLS THAT THE ICONS ARE IN...... (not the wonky circles as they all are now)
ATTACK could be Triangle.  (A in Attack looks like a Triangle)
DEFEND / Tank could be SHIELD symbol
HEALER could be HEART symbol.
The lack of creativity is really outstanding.   

Like I also replied to you on Twitter; these are just previews and not representative of the final game. Any stats are just placeholders at the moment too, the picture is mainly to showcase the different classes discussed in the update.

The class icons are in the circles next to the Health bars, and the Tank one you were looking for is indeed the Shield like you suggested after. Healer is the '+' icon, a common sign for First Aid, Medics or for example the World of Warcraft Healer icon if we are staying within the RPG scene.
We don't want to be excessively creative with this; we want to use symbols that are commonly used in both real life and gaming so people instantly recognise them.

Our main aim at this moment in time is to create a playable beta version of the new RPG-style game for our community to test, which means small cosmetic changes are quite far down the priority list. We'll take your feedback into account for future reference though, and combined with/depending on other community feedback we receive we may or may not make certain changes.

coreyes

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:38:07 PM

dev,I have one request for you - give the remaining funds to the Bittrex exchange, let them turn on the bots and make the volume, and I will нaxep sell my DTB .
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:50:18 PM

All the work done is worth nothing. They want to start over. They promised us a transition to ERC 20, but they themselves sell their tokens and say that it is not them. Tokens were drained before the latest global change news came out.Пиздoбoлы!!!

The Team has not been selling coins, myself and a few wise Crypto friends have been carefully checking the teams wallet address and the coins were broken up, but none from Augmentors hit Bittrex.

NOTE: They did make payments in $DTB, to wallets, for services, who in turn, sold them on Bittrex. 

Here is the AMA from Gert (CEO)  Giving current status. Watch and hear the new info about the new game style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=cNGz2AtlQVE

Biggest hope right now, is APPLE Inc.  Apple are helping Augmentors game, because there is very little godo AR games around and Apple need quality games to showcase their tech.   I think Apple sees Great Potential with Augmentors and is helping them make a solid/successful game.

If you believe the project team, then why do you want to get rid of your DTB?
There are a lot of people who are self contradictory. For example they will sell hold it at the same time they will sell and when they will buy any item they will tell that sell it. They are very confusing character.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:02:01 PM

Is this game live now?
I have still Rookietoken (ico bonus) in my XCP wallet and I think what to do with them - exchange for creature (if it is already possible) or sell via XCPdex - I am not sure I will have enought time to play actively - but will it be able to trade in-game creatures (like Spells of Genesis blockchainized card) so maybe I will find a time to give Augmentors game a chance - and if I won't be able to play more I'll will be able to sell my creature/s ?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 09:30:12 PM

Is this game live now?
I have still Rookietoken (ico bonus) in my XCP wallet and I think what to do with them - exchange for creature (if it is already possible) or sell via XCPdex - I am not sure I will have enought time to play actively - but will it be able to trade in-game creatures (like Spells of Genesis blockchainized card) so maybe I will find a time to give Augmentors game a chance - and if I won't be able to play more I'll will be able to sell my creature/s ?

We are currently reworking the game because the first iteration didn't prove as succesful as we wanted, and changing the tokens over to creatures is currently not possible. The tokens are still tradeable on the XCP dex, so it is entirely up to you Smiley

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:01:11 AM

Is this game live now?
The game is not available or online as they still could not complete their work or there is something wrong on their work and they still not on production. They could not list on any exchange till now but those are tradeable on XCP Dex.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:10:53 PM

So bad Sad I heard about delay but I thought game should  be released long time ago xD I am more and more afraid that my money are lost while I could sell this one  creature token  for even 25xcp (when it was close to its ATh (!!)  I'd rather not to count exact amount in $$. So nnad I missed opportunity to sell and then when price dropped a little I had hope game will launch soon and push token and coin prices to the moon  Cool

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
LordAltcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:22:07 PM

$DTB needs to make the move over to ERC token. Its a big shame, that its not going to happen sooner.

As soon as Databits become ERC then there are more, WAY MORE OPTIONS to sell the Creature Tokens.

https://opensea.io  Are highly respected and would make the perfect platform to trade Augmentors creatures.

a lot is riding on the response to the new version, but it was a really positive move from the augmentors Team to (finally) see the old version was not working and to make the change to this new version, which by all accounts should prove to be popular game.
AugmentPhil

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 03:30:40 PM

Hey guys!

This week's update is a day early because of Good Friday being tomorrow, and in this update we share a first look at the game, what to expect in the MVP and testing details!

Read everything about it here!

Here's some of the pictures (keep in mind the UI graphics are placeholder as we are focusing on the gameplay for now).

Creature selection screen with new duplicate sorting (stats are placeholders)

Drafting concept

coreyes

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:37:05 AM

You are removed from the Bittrex exchange. Good job guys !! You have no cent left to pay the exchange! And you promise a new game! You blocked me in the telegraph, because I am telling the truth, this is not good for you, I understand. Your project is a complete shit, guys, and do not be fooled by your investors!
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: