Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000$ rally tomorrow  (Read 4375 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

Bitcoin is designed as deflationary currency, its value will go only up over time. We are at stable $900+ now.
At some point we will reach $1000 and stay there. Plus, main reason behind sudden dumps - Chinese leverage trading is now limited.

What do manipulators care about Bitcoin being deflationary? Absolutely nothing. If it comes out in their benefit, then they will surely dump the price below the $1000 levels again. However, with Chinese traders being subject to fee based trading now, it might turn out that dumps might be put on hold since it will cost them a significant amount of money. Especially when you consider that they also have to pump the price afterwards in order to benefit from the opportunity they had when buying at lower prices. And yes, the leverage aspect was indeed part of the problem as to why Bitcoin was going through massive amounts of volatility. I personally don't think $1000 will be sustainable if we happen to reach it, but let's see what happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

We are back on track for 1000$ bitcoin it is only a matter of days if not hours. By the end of this week it may be easily above ATH!!

Yes we are back on track for $1000 Mark. I saw bitcoin 976$ this morning. Its just a matter of slight pump and we are over 1000$. This time once bitcoin reach 1000$ bitcoin will remain stable above $1000 because people are now aiming at 2000$ the next target.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

Bitcoin is designed as deflationary currency, its value will go only up over time. We are at stable $900+ now.
At some point we will reach $1000 and stay there. Plus, main reason behind sudden dumps - Chinese leverage trading is now limited.

What do manipulators care about Bitcoin being deflationary? Absolutely nothing. If it comes out in their benefit, then they will surely dump the price below the $1000 levels again. However, with Chinese traders being subject to fee based trading now, it might turn out that dumps might be put on hold since it will cost them a significant amount of money. Especially when you consider that they also have to pump the price afterwards in order to benefit from the opportunity they had when buying at lower prices. And yes, the leverage aspect was indeed part of the problem as to why Bitcoin was going through massive amounts of volatility. I personally don't think $1000 will be sustainable if we happen to reach it, but let's see what happens.

I am betting that $1000 will see some traders trying to dump their position, but at the same time, BTC can move to all time highs after a minor dump. Things look all set for breaking the all the time highs. I was expecting a bigger correction after fees were added to the Chinese exchanges, but that never happened.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:47:40 AM

The price added 50$ since yesterday and now on YoBit the price is 980$. With such temps we are really close to 1000$ again. But I think nobody will surprise with this, cause of many users are expecting now to bitcoin hit the point of 2000$. And I am sure that we will see such price in this year.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6172

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

This settlement of government regulation on the exchanges put more Chinese bitcoin investors at ease going into the New Year for them instead of a not so certain future being up in the air.

That is indeed a possible explanation - together with non-Chinese speculators calming down because the regulation turned out to be healthy instead of destructive for BTC. But I think there are also TA related reasons. As there was nearly no "bearish activity" in the last months, bulls are starting a new try to begin a rally.

The first attack on $1000 has failed but still the price is higher than the last local top before the ~975 top (in Bitfinex it broke it but only for a very short time). So a new try is guaranteed for me - but not its success. I continue to expect at least $985 in the coming days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

This settlement of government regulation on the exchanges put more Chinese bitcoin investors at ease going into the New Year for them instead of a not so certain future being up in the air.

That is indeed a possible explanation - together with non-Chinese speculators calming down because the regulation turned out to be healthy instead of destructive for BTC. But I think there are also TA related reasons. As there was nearly no "bearish activity" in the last months, bulls are starting a new try to begin a rally.

The first attack on $1000 has failed but still the price is higher than the last local top before the ~975 top (in Bitfinex it broke it but only for a very short time). So a new try is guaranteed for me - but not its success. I continue to expect at least $985 in the coming days.
I would not call the last climb of bitcoin to 1000$ as failed attack, that price was prognoses and it's bitcoins na truer to be not stable in it's price. Huge price jumps is normal thing to bitcoin. Look, just for one night it added 50$ to it's price and again close to the point of 1000$ which it can cross again for couple of days.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

We are back on track for 1000$ bitcoin it is only a matter of days if not hours. By the end of this week it may be easily above ATH!!

Yes we are back on track for $1000 Mark. I saw bitcoin 976$ this morning. Its just a matter of slight pump and we are over 1000$. This time once bitcoin reach 1000$ bitcoin will remain stable above $1000 because people are now aiming at 2000$ the next target.

We could be in 1000$ in a matter of hours. Bitcoin definitely does not need fake chinese volume to keep climbing fast. All those FUDsters predicting 200 dollars a bitcoin because of china have been proven wrong once again. FUDsters will always use whatever they can reach to throw shit on bitcoin and hope to short it.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

We are yet to see that. It seems it stopped moving after it dropped to 960+. Do not expect too much yet even if it reach 1000$. There will still be much resistance on that level.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:04:49 PM

We are yet to see that. It seems it stopped moving after it dropped to 960+. Do not expect too much yet even if it reach 1000$. There will still be much resistance on that level.
Well we are all waiting for that mate and its seem to be almost in our hands went up to 982$ and now trying to stay at 960+ hope another rise to follow and see it back to 1k$ mid of this month and stay as its new resistance, we knew things can happen in a short time so expect and wait for it to happen.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:16:33 PM

I think tomorrow with the Trump thing we may see a rally. It looks like the chinese crap is no longer able to crush the market anymore, so now they will try to pump instead of shorting. The Trump inauguration seems like a good psychological point to press for a bigger price. Make your bets. It may dip but I don't care, that's my prediction.
That 1000$ price of bitcoin will be seen again this feb 2017 and im sure about. Today price driven up to 975$ ,which only means that going to 1000$ is not hard to achieve. Bitcoin can make us happy until the end of this year.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

I think tomorrow with the Trump thing we may see a rally. It looks like the chinese crap is no longer able to crush the market anymore, so now they will try to pump instead of shorting. The Trump inauguration seems like a good psychological point to press for a bigger price. Make your bets. It may dip but I don't care, that's my prediction.
That 1000$ price of bitcoin will be seen again this feb 2017 and im sure about. Today price driven up to 975$ ,which only means that going to 1000$ is not hard to achieve. Bitcoin can make us happy until the end of this year.
You are sure? but the fact there is no assurance that the price could be hit $1000 above even we are seeing the movement of the price is gradually increasing.. i think there is still no assurance that the price touch in $1000. If we see more demand happen this month i hope people won't panic sell so that we can push the price more..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

Just because we are close to $1,000 it means it will happen easily without any problems. Remember that any scenarios can happen. If the price pump is possible then expect it also to the scenario of price dump.

Chances is really high to achieved that $1,000 price again but don't disregard those other things it might encountered while reaching again that stage.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:49:47 AM

988 US Dollars confirmed in Bitstamp as of less than 10 minutes ago. We are now heading towards $1000, it is a matter of mere hours, unless the sub $1000 resistance presents any problems, if not, then we are heading towards all time high again, and this time, the chinese can't crash the market again, they know that if they do that too often, it will show that their FUD statements are useless. They are increasingly weaker, bitcoin keeps climbing and just doesnt give a fuck.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:18:27 AM

~snip~
Yes, there will be no possibility for another dump after reaching $1000 price levels. If we closely watch market movements, unlike last time, bitcoin prices are rallying very strongly toward those 4 digit magic levels. Maybe some $10 to $25 bull back will be possible due to profit booking but market will bounce back for sure due to its slow and steady nature.

This is what I am expecting also. That is why I am closely monitoring the price right now since it very near  1000$. Once it hit my target price, I will sell some bitcoins and wait for it to fall back down again to less than 900 before I buy some bitcoin back. I hope this strategy works for me.

988 US Dollars confirmed in Bitstamp as of less than 10 minutes ago. We are now heading towards $1000, it is a matter of mere hours, unless the sub $1000 resistance presents any problems, if not, then we are heading towards all time high again, and this time, the chinese can't crash the market again, they know that if they do that too often, it will show that their FUD statements are useless. They are increasingly weaker, bitcoin keeps climbing and just doesnt give a fuck.

They may not crash the market but they can still cause the price to fall significantly.
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:38:12 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 08:23:50 AM by shapeshiftscam

Bitcoin is slowly growing and now is 980 usd in western exchanges, almost 1000 usd in Chinese exchanges, bitcoin is bullish after last huge pump in a month ago. Now Chinese central bank already warned Chinese exchnages and now they charge trading fees, all bubbles burst, the cuurent high price reflects bitcoin real value. Hope to see a new ATH in 2017.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:59:06 AM

The price added 50$ since yesterday and now on YoBit the price is 980$. With such temps we are really close to 1000$ again. But I think nobody will surprise with this, cause of many users are expecting now to bitcoin hit the point of 2000$. And I am sure that we will see such price in this year.

it doesn't really matter as long as we can not maintain 1k it's pointless, to maitain a certain value you must increase over that value, to be perfectly stable at 1k you need to go to 2k and so on

so until we increase very high $1k is still considered not a rock solid point
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:01:45 AM

Bitcoin is slowly growing and now is 980 usd in western exchanges, almost 1000 usd in Chinese exchanges, bitcoin is bullish after last huge pump in a month ago. Now Chinese central bank already warned Chinese exchnages and now they charge trading fees, all bubbles burst, the cuurent high price reflects bitcoin real value. Hope to see a new ATH in 2017.

slowly but sure the price is growing and now the price is reach $985 but if i see in the high price in 24 hours, there is another high price like $989.98765432 and we need to reach this first and then we can break more price. so far it is looks good in the market and we can hope that there is no down time for the price. its just makes my heart is beat too fast when i see in the poloniex and see the order sell and order buy, i just thinking, is it really hard to break $1000? i can not wait to see this is happen.
CyberCombat

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 09:36:43 AM

I will have a stable $ 1000 level during the week. I think you will try to fix the $ 1000 lower limit and consolidate your position and then turn your head up again.

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
FortuneJack
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIAMI Garage
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MAJESTIC7
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
6 BTC WELCOME OFFER
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Join Now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:04:38 PM

it doesn't really matter as long as we can not maintain 1k it's pointless, to maitain a certain value you must increase over that value, to be perfectly stable at 1k you need to go to 2k and so on

That's true, but this time the price bump is happening normally without the influence of any other side factors. So in this case we can expect the price to sustain without much decrease in a short time period. So as the Heading we are getting closer to the $1000 rally which can happen anytime soon.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:16:29 PM

That's true, but this time the price bump is happening normally without the influence of any other side factors. So in this case we can expect the price to sustain without much decrease in a short time period. So as the Heading we are getting closer to the $1000 rally which can happen anytime soon.

It's now clear that we are minutes away from $1000, we'll see what happens, $1000 is always a strong psychological selloff price, but at the same time, it can also be a strong liftoff point... it is a 50/50 bet. The shorters might get burned if we skyrocket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: