Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227546 times)
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:21:47 AM

Just to be prepared for the launch, will there be wallets available to withdraw the boscoin tokens before the main net is launched? Or we will have to wait after the launch for the wallet to be available.And whether we will have online/mobile based wallets to store the coins?

Web wallets will be released together with the TokenNet on October 31. They will be available on a https://boscoin.io managed domain and will allow you to transfer BOScoin from and to it, so no need to wait for the MainNet to exchange BOScoin.

Mobile wallets will be released in the Sirius milestone after the MainNet launch, but no specific dates have been announced yet.

Do we also have the option of saving it as a paper wallet, in case we are holding for a long time? I know its a bit traditional to ask but having this option available would also serve a great purpose for long time holders.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
magnetosphere

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

October 31st is very near. and October 31st is the birthdate of bitcoin, and so is the launching of BOScoin. hooyah!
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

Will you announce any exchange before 31th?

Will we get any intersting updates before the launch?

I waited 9 motnhs for DECENT tokens and scored 1600% return. BOS is 6 months but the market went up much more so I expect more then that. 2000%.

ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:23:55 PM

I waited 9 motnhs for DECENT tokens and scored 1600% return. BOS is 6 months but the market went up much more so I expect more then that. 2000%.

In my opinion, the launch date along with exchange listing will be on 31st.We already have on hitbtc and those tokens would be real than IOU after 31st.2000% after launch looks to be impossible with the bounty tokens also being dumped after the release.It would take a considerable amount of time to reach that feat.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ucengeah

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:25:02 PM

waiting for the launch of this great project
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

Wish I had literally invested every single coin and dollar I have in BOScoin. Literally better than Tezos (so far) and Ethereum in every single respect. Hitting the ground running with massive partners, huge team, great finances (even though they capped their ICO very low) and technology that is superior to anything on the market today.

This project will run circles around the competition. If you can buy tokens under $1 billion market cap you can't go wrong long term.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:34:03 PM

BOScoin when released will be a working product, not like EOS which is just a replacement ERC-20 token. Exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex are only listing coins which are:

- not a security
- have a working product

That is why they recently listed only coins like 0x, CVC and ADA. Which are not securities and have working product.

I think that BOS will be listed by at least one of the major exchanges, I'm betting on Bittrex.

I'm sure they will. But it won't matter for smart investors. A year from now BOScoin will carry multi-billion market cap and be listed literally everywhere. This is a keeper for sure!

FOR RENT.
mercer007

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

Finally they have announced the lunch date.
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519

vetherasset.app

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:16:35 PM

So bounty will be released immidiately afterthe launch or later? Devs could consider postopning bounty by a few weeks or release it in batches.

amiraja2

Activity: 780
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:56:21 PM

here there are already paid boscoin
eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:25:14 AM

For some reason I received a BOSCoin notification about the launch on October 31st! Is this information correct? I bought some at ICO, South Korea entered the investors map, it will be interesting to note the actions on this coin, I'll be watching. Wink
we also wait the moment that the token launch.i think it will make us surprise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:17:34 AM

So bounty will be released immidiately afterthe launch or later? Devs could consider postopning bounty by a few weeks or release it in batches.

I believe yes, it would be released along with the investor coins as well.There is no such lock on the profile to prevent this from not being used after the launch.The team should consider this to delay further to avoid the price to crash a bit further after the release.May I know how many tokens were locked in for the bounty?

Nousplatform Youtube     
bigboyganny

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:49:21 AM

Just to be prepared for the launch, will there be wallets available to withdraw the boscoin tokens before the main net is launched? Or we will have to wait after the launch for the wallet to be available.And whether we will have online/mobile based wallets to store the coins?

Web wallets will be released together with the TokenNet on October 31. They will be available on a https://boscoin.io managed domain and will allow you to transfer BOScoin from and to it, so no need to wait for the MainNet to exchange BOScoin.

Mobile wallets will be released in the Sirius milestone after the MainNet launch, but no specific dates have been announced yet.

Do we also have the option of saving it as a paper wallet, in case we are holding for a long time? I know its a bit traditional to ask but having this option available would also serve a great purpose for long time holders.

Good question. I'm hoping as well
raigo163

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

Probably BOS will be dumped when coming out (like most of the new ICO coins), but people, especially Korean people, will pump their own coin up again as soon as possible. It depends, on which exchanges they will come. It would be nice, when they start trading on Bittrex, Polo and Bithumb. HitBTC and Finex would be great additions also!

Why? BOScoin is Korean coin and korean people are one of the biggest players in the market. I would not be surprised, when BOSCOIN mcap would go to 1billion in november-december. If everything goes well, then after Genesis launch (start of the 2018), it might do 2billion marketcap or even more (3billion).
Since BTC is on a bullrun and after few weeks BTC profit is coming to alts, then BOS could get pretty nice pump.

QTUM is Chinese ETH, like BOS is Korean ETH.
QTUM raised also around 18million from ICO, like BOS.
QTUM started around 300million mcap and went to 1billion in a month. BOS can do atleast the same, if not more!

My prediction is that, in 1.january, BOScoin marketcap is atleast 1billion, maybe 2billion. Im pretty sure that it wont go higher than 2.5billion in this short time. Since BOS has great team and tech, it surely can do ETH vol 2 and in december 2018 they will have 10-15bill mcap.

And something for the extreme fans.
Prediction for dreamers: BOS mcap in 1.january 2.5billion, 1.may 7billion, 1.dec 12billion.
dahemmer

Activity: 280

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:57:23 PM

Paper wallets won't be supported initially. They might be in the future, but not for now.

https://boscoin.io
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

Not sure if exchanges will be announced before the launch, but there will be weekly updates. Keep an eye out for newsletters and blog posts.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

BOScoins obtained through the bounty program will be available with the TokenNet launch, along with all BOScoins obtained through the fundraisers. You will receive instructions on how to transfer your BOScoins from your dashboard to your web wallet.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

For some reason I received a BOSCoin notification about the launch on October 31st! Is this information correct? I bought some at ICO, South Korea entered the investors map, it will be interesting to note the actions on this coin, I'll be watching. Wink

This information is correct, you can find the official announcement in this blog post.

pjalakas

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

Probably BOS will be dumped when coming out (like most of the new ICO coins), but people, especially Korean people, will pump their own coin up again as soon as possible. It depends, on which exchanges they will come. It would be nice, when they start trading on Bittrex, Polo and Bithumb. HitBTC and Finex would be great additions also!

Why? BOScoin is Korean coin and korean people are one of the biggest players in the market. I would not be surprised, when BOSCOIN mcap would go to 1billion in november-december. If everything goes well, then after Genesis launch (start of the 2018), it might do 2billion marketcap or even more (3billion).
Since BTC is on a bullrun and after few weeks BTC profit is coming to alts, then BOS could get pretty nice pump.

QTUM is Chinese ETH, like BOS is Korean ETH.
QTUM raised also around 18million from ICO, like BOS.
QTUM started around 300million mcap and went to 1billion in a month. BOS can do atleast the same, if not more!

My prediction is that, in 1.january, BOScoin marketcap is atleast 1billion, maybe 2billion. Im pretty sure that it wont go higher than 2.5billion in this short time. Since BOS has great team and tech, it surely can do ETH vol 2 and in december 2018 they will have 10-15bill mcap.

And something for the extreme fans.
Prediction for dreamers: BOS mcap in 1.january 2.5billion, 1.may 7billion, 1.dec 12billion.

BOS is like my dreams coming true Smiley
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:27:19 PM

BOScoins obtained through the bounty program will be available with the TokenNet launch, along with all BOScoins obtained through the fundraisers. You will receive instructions on how to transfer your BOScoins from your dashboard to your web wallet.

dahemmer, is the OCtober 31st date sacrosant, and again apart from the IOU tokens on HitBTC which seems is going to list Boscoin, which other exchanges is the tokens going to be traded on
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: