Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227545 times)
magnetosphere

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Newsletter - October 30th, 2017

Exchanges:

"As we mentioned in our last newsletter, progress regarding exchanges has been slow and we plan to let the community know where to write and demand to list BOScoin. As you were probably aware, HitBTC will be the first platform where you will be able to trade BOScoin and cash deposits and withdrawals will be possible very soon. We have been in contact with the major exchanges for months now, and if we do not see a significant progress from the exchanges within a few days, we will let the community know".

Does this mean Hitbtc will be the first bourse to trade Boscoin on November 1st?

it looks like, it is.
magnetosphere

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

think about this. Only 2473 participated during ICO last May 2017. There are so many people doesn't get their share of BOScoin, don't SELL right away folks. let them salivate first, hold your horses at least one year and you'll never regret it.  Grin
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:28:08 PM

Bad-ass logo they had in their last newsletter, sounds like they will be trading on HitBTC right out the gate and they seem to be working to get on other exchanges as well. In their prior newsletter they stated that the coin might not be listed on the same date of TokenNet launch so there may be a couple days delay though I'm hoping for November 1st.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
dahemmer

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

Today's newsletter has been sent out: https://medium.com/@boscoin/newsletter-october-30th-2017-9dafb1801e5f.

https://boscoin.io
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:41:13 PM

Anybody knows how to access to the bounty tokens?

I wonder if the bounty tokens are open to withdraw. Any idea or offical instruction?

Once the TokenNet is up and running, you will be able to transfer your bounty tokens to your web wallet. You will receive instructions on how to do so in the next days.

First, than you for your support really!

Can we make any preparations before the bounty tokens are released? Like downloading a wallet, or creating something?

And how long will this take for bounty tokens to be transferable approximately?

You're welcome!

You can't really prepare that much as the wallet is running online, no need to download anything. Once you create the web wallet, you need to make sure to keep your secret seed safe as that's the access key to your web wallet.

Instructions on how to claim your BOScoin from the dashboard can be found here.

You can also find more information in the latest newsletter.

lazerchase

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:42:53 PM

What happened to Chang Ki Park ?

He has been the Founder of Blockchain OS, but i couldn´t see his name on the boscoin website anymore.

Is he still involved with the project ?

www.stakingrewards.com
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

@dahemmer: Can we use Bitcointalk PM instead of Telegram to send the details (after we have sent the email)?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

What happened to Chang Ki Park ?

He has been the Founder of Blockchain OS, but i couldn´t see his name on the boscoin website anymore.

Is he still involved with the project ?

Chang Ki Park moved on to different projects. If I'm not mistaken, he is working on the Delicracy project to be launched on the BOScoin platform.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:57:49 PM

@dahemmer: Can we use Bitcointalk PM instead of Telegram to send the details (after we have sent the email)?

Unfortunately that's not possible. The team has shared an official statement on this matter:

I see some of you are not happy with today's announcement but these measures are to make the transfer as smooth as possible, and also as fast as possible. We received concerns over their e-mail being compromised, so the Telegram process is added to confirm your information, and to see the contents of your e-mail was not altered along the to reach us. We chose telegram because it is the safest and fastest tool we can work with.

tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

What will be the exchanges? I want to load some BOScoin.
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:13:12 PM

Ladies and gents, tomorrow is the big day! Hope everyone is as excited as we are. TokenNet will be live soon and we are doing our preparations as best as we can so that every process goes as smooth as silk. To do so, you need to read today's newsletter extra carefully. Please read through and pay extra attention regarding how to claim your BOScoins!

IMPORTANT

Web-wallet
Web-wallets will be available upon launch. You will not be able to create your account before because your Web-wallet needs to register into the blockchain. You can access your Web-wallet by clicking on "Wallet" on our website and follow the instructions on how to create your Web-wallet. PLEASE KEEP YOUR SECRET SEED AWAY FROM PUBLIC EYES. We cannot stress this enough. DO NOT LOSE IT. Store it somewhere safe. If you lose your Secret Seed, there is nothing we can do to recover it, so do be careful.

How to claim your BOScoins
If you have participated in the pre-sale, fundraiser, and/or bounty program, you can receive BOScoins by following the instructions. 

A brief summary of the flow is as follows:

Create your Web-wallet.
Send the Public Address of your Web-wallet from the same e-mail you used to participate in the pre-sale, fundraiser, and/or bounty program to boscoin@boscoin.io.
Send your full e-mail account and Public Address again via Telegram. The Telegram ID you are looking for is [BOS_tokennet]. Beware of the caps.
If the information of the e-mail and Telegram message do not match, it will be put aside for further review, so make sure you are sending the right information.
Do not send any pictures, your Secret Seed or any other information whatsoever. Just your e-mail and Public Address.
If the information matches, we will send BOScoins to your Public Address and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you upon remittance. Check if the correct amount has been received.
In case of any issues, send us your query at contact@boscoin.io.
IMPORTANT : If you feel your e-mail account has been hacked or if you feel your e-mail account has been compromised in any way, DO NOT follow this process and alert us immediately. Send notice of any issues with your email account to contact@boscoin.io.

The extra process of matching the contents of the e-mail with Telegram is to ensure the validity of your Public Address because there is a possibility that contents of your e-mail may be altered while reaching us. We will contact you separately via e-mail if any information does not match or we feel the need to confirm with you once more. We are aware that you wish to receive your BOScoins as soon as possible and we will do our utmost to send you what you have been waiting for as fast as we can, but the matching process will be carried out manually, so please understand that it will take some time to validate your information. Sending your information exactly according to the how-to guide will ease and quicken the verification process for us.

Security

We have asked two firms to take a look at our source code and Web-wallet, and both have confirmed that there isn't any point of vulnerability. A group of white hackers were not able to breach the network so we can pretty much say that the network is safe, and we plan to make periodic checks with the help of multiple security firms to prevent anyone tampering with the source code.

TokenNet Release Note
You can find our TokenNet Release Note by clicking TokenNet Release Note and see the purpose and objective of TokenNet, including policies and how TokenNet will run. It should provide a clear understanding on what TokenNet is and what we are trying to achieve. A short summary of the TokenNet policies are:

Transaction Fee will be set to 0.001 BOS
Redistribution ratio of Transaction Fee will be token holders 7 : Commons Budget 3
The minimum requirement to receive redistribution of Transaction Fee is 10,000 BOS
Only the Top 3,000 holders of BOS will be eligible to receive redistribution of Transaction Fee pro rata on a weekly basis.
The Minimum Balance will be set at 0.1 BOS. An account must hold at least 0.1 BOS and cannot go below the minimum balance.
For further information on the logic behind the policy changes, please check out the TokenNet Release Note.

Exchanges
As we mentioned in our last newsletter, progress regarding exchanges has been slow and we plan to let the community know where to write and demand to list BOScoin. As you were probably aware, HitBTC will be the first platform where you will be able to trade BOScoin and cash deposits and withdrawals will be possible very soon. We have been in contact with the major exchanges for months now, and if we do not see a significant progress from the exchanges within a few days, we will let the community know.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:15:14 PM

That's great thanks for the update
Looking forward to launch

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:16:34 PM

i cant go to link wallet boscoin ..
what the problem ??

I too have the same problem, was able to login to boscoin.io and from there when I click wallet and try to enter the site I receive a 404 error.

Will this wallet problem be fixed today or can we get the login only tomorrow after the launch?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
magnetosphere

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:17:30 PM

what the problem ??

not yet live.
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

what the problem ??

I too have the same problem, was able to login to boscoin.io and from there when I click wallet and try to enter the site I receive a 404 error.

Will this wallet problem be fixed today or can we get the login only tomorrow after the launch?
If you read the post at the top of the page it states the wallet won't be live till launch

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:41:37 PM

Also, i can't log in to my boscoin dashboard. When I try to reset password I have problem and error 404 message.
Another problem is with boscoin mails, they going on spam folder, sometimes I do not check for a long time and i can miss something important from team

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1520

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

I've just tried and logged-in, there's no problem for me. Your problem should be local, not global.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:04:42 PM

This is understandable that Hitbtc by default will be first exchange since there were IOU being traded for long time now those tokens will automatically be replaced by real coins. Have other exchanges been confirmed along with this one some exchanges from western countries as there is not much time for the network to go live ?
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

What will be the exchanges? I want to load some BOScoin.

More information has been shared in the latest newsletter:

As we mentioned in our last newsletter, progress regarding exchanges has been slow and we plan to let the community know where to write and demand to list BOScoin. As you were probably aware, HitBTC will be the first platform where you will be able to trade BOScoin and cash deposits and withdrawals will be possible very soon. We have been in contact with the major exchanges for months now, and if we do not see a significant progress from the exchanges within a few days, we will let the community know.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

what the problem ??

The web wallet is ready, fully functional and can be found here, but it won't be active until the TokenNet is launched. So wait until tomorrow 15:00 GMT, that's when the TokenNet launches, and you will be able to create a web wallet.

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: