Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:31:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227545 times)
nltn

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

crypto

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:42:51 AM

It's been half a year since the ICO and seems that a lot has been done for BOScoin in that period. Looking forward now, to finally have the tokens distributed and available for trade and having the project move forward to the next milestones set in the roadmap.

Go go go guys!
dahemmer

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:19:12 AM

Today's newsletter has been sent out, containing information about the recent issues and future developments.

Just would like to know how much time will it take for the wallet to be available to use after we follow the procedure to validate our email id/bos address.?

I don't know how much time it will take exactly, but usually it takes a few days as the team is only processing claim requests twice a week, on Monday and Friday. You will receive a confirmation mail once they have transferred your coins to your web wallet account, but you can always use one of the following tools at any given time to check if you have received your BOScoins already:

https://boscoin-a5759.firebaseapp.com/ created by dahemmer (me)
https://bosradar.com/address/ created by bosradar
http://boschain.org/pages/balance.php created by boschain

https://boscoin.io
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:19:48 AM

Today's newsletter has been sent out, containing information about the recent issues and future developments.

Just would like to know how much time will it take for the wallet to be available to use after we follow the procedure to validate our email id/bos address.?
If you have followed the guide to claim your tokens, you can check your public address balance at one of the below websites after 15:00 GMT, 21 November 2017. These websites were created by community members as mentionned in their latest announcement.
https://boscoin-a5759.firebaseapp.com/ created by dahammer

Why is it after 21st and not now, didn't follow this thread for a while, have any new rules being introduced for the token to be added to our wallet?

It's after the 21st because the team is only processing claim requests on Monday and Friday.

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:22:59 AM

I don't know how much time it will take exactly, but usually it takes a few days as the team is only processing claim requests twice a week, on Monday and Friday. You will receive a confirmation mail once they have transferred your coins to your web wallet account, but you can always use one of the following tools at any given time to check if you have received your BOScoins already:

The first url created by you is by far the simplest to check if we have received the bos in our wallet.Good job!!!

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Katrin_mazz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:49:31 AM

good luck with the project!when will it be possible to sell the bos?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:01:58 AM

It's been half a year since the ICO and seems that a lot has been done for BOScoin in that period. Looking forward now, to finally have the tokens distributed and available for trade and having the project move forward to the next milestones set in the roadmap.

Go go go guys!

Yep, looks like more good news to come soon.I got my coins in the wallet as well. Feeling better now Grin
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:33:52 AM

Go go go guys!

Yep, looks like more good news to come soon.I got my coins in the wallet as well. Feeling better now Grin

Luck you are, I am waiting for my confirmation mail and once that is done, I hope to see my wallet filled with bos.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:36:43 AM

The first url created by you is by far the simplest to check if we have received the bos in our wallet.Good job!!!

Thank you! I'm glad it can help people out.

If it takes over a week to receive your BOScoins and you haven't received any email from the team, make sure to send an email to contact@boscoin.io.

theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

There is no doubt that wallet looks amazingly good and it will be more interesting at the time of launch as this was still in early phases. I am looking forward for more updates because I expect some good announcements in next few days. Everyone will be very actively sharing comments and feedback once the testnet is live.
wack slack

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

I noticed the effort on the DEV team. All updates are accurate, clarity. I hope BOS will be listed next December in bittrex, binance, poloniex, liqui...
Thanks DEV!
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:15:11 PM

If you have followed the guide to claim your tokens, you can check your public address balance at one of the below websites after 15:00 GMT, 21 November 2017. These websites were created by community members as mentionned in their latest announcement.
https://boscoin-a5759.firebaseapp.com/ created by dahammer

Why is it after 21st and not now, didn't follow this thread for a while, have any new rules being introduced for the token to be added to our wallet?

It shows that BOScoin is really doing great and providing an update on what is happening on the development of this project. I can see that the value of BOScoin will change it few months it will pump up more.

Development is the key and they are working hard for the network to function and properly to provide us the quality of their business.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:33:44 PM

Any chance to improve the distribution process to collect address from the people who holding their tokens on ICO dashboard. Current system is very slow my message not get read from 18 days so how long it would take and you will keep us asking same question?
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:14:06 PM

Any chance to improve the distribution process to collect address from the people who holding their tokens on ICO dashboard. Current system is very slow my message not get read from 18 days so how long it would take and you will keep us asking same question?

I'm afraid the claim process won't change. Can you use this tool to check if you have already received your BOScoins? Just enter your public key and hit the button.
If you haven't received your BOScoins yet, please send an email to contact@boscoin.io and the team will provide further assistance.

Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:02:19 PM

I noticed the effort on the DEV team. All updates are accurate, clarity. I hope BOS will be listed next December in bittrex, binance, poloniex, liqui...
Thanks DEV!

Bittrex, poloniex and crackers are now very selective. They also need to apply. Documents need to be complete and complete.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:28:44 AM

Thanks DEV!

Bittrex, poloniex and crackers are now very selective. They also need to apply. Documents need to be complete and complete.

All big exchanges are very selective since then and Bittrex is just a additional lately when they became number one and then playing inside top five. Even Liqui won't be a walk in the park. But considering it's BOScoin and its potential is very high then one of these top exchanges should consider when negotiated properly. Seeing BOScoin on smaller exchanges like Cryptopia, Livecoin, Coinexchange is also be fine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:18:30 AM

Thanks DEV!

All big exchanges are very selective since then and Bittrex is just a additional lately when they became number one and then playing inside top five. Even Liqui won't be a walk in the park. But considering it's BOScoin and its potential is very high then one of these top exchanges should consider when negotiated properly. Seeing BOScoin on smaller exchanges like Cryptopia, Livecoin, Coinexchange is also be fine.
the exchange is good, but for such a large project, released on the warpath with Ethereum we need more high-quality software, which we do not see and it is bad.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:22:00 AM

Thanks DEV!

the exchange is good, but for such a large project, released on the warpath with Ethereum we need more high-quality software, which we do not see and it is bad.
yeah , because some seriously project/large if listed on bad exchanger , ppl will see their not seriously handle their project , better their listed on major exchanger and have quality token and project.
litelika

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:27:06 AM

Finally, a purse was added, only with coins, do you have news on the exchanges?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:26:26 AM

Today is 22 in the month. I did not see any improvement in the wall. I hope it will be more user-friendly at the nearest time.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:31:56 AM

Finally, a purse was added, only with coins, do you have news on the exchanges?

First of all they to establish a stable network than we can expect some good news about exchanges. It's already on HitBTC but still in IOU status once network will get stable they will allow users to make deposit/withdraw but till now we don't have hope for this.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: