Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227543 times)
Ikinanda

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:52:44 PM

My thought was that by now we will have this coin on one exchange by now but it is not so, only IOU tokens being traded on hitBTC, I actual value of this token will come when the mainnet is released

I got from KuCoin telegram channel that BOScoins integration takes its time.
They are working on it and we just need to be patient.
They are eager to see our volume.
And I'm sure we can give them volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ikinanda

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

PM if interested in selling BOS OTC. I am looking to buy 40k+.

Aiden perhaps you'll find someone, but BOScoin will be listed on KuCoin https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5Y3YF
(Invitation link) anytime soon (could be tomorrow) and volume and trades will happen there.
Just in case you want to prepare for that.
Ikinanda

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:02:54 PM

What the hell is going on, what's the problem of kucoin to integrate a coin? It seems to me it's done artificially (

Yes, integration is done manually.
But they are on it. They want our volume of course.
BOScoin community even asked for a pairing in USDT and KCS.
Hope they do it.

ERC-20 token is integrated in a few hours I could watch today with Bounty0x.
Ikinanda

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:06:08 PM

Anyone want to sell BOSCOIN, contact me

Same info to you:
BOScoin will get listed on KuCoin https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5Y3YF (Invitation link) anytime soon
(could be tomorrow) and volume and trades will happen there. Maybe you want to prepare for that?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

hitbtc is a fucking scam exchange, i have order to withdrawal my bitcoin but it is still pending 4 days . i check the tx hash but it cannot found . Smiley
i have same problem with ETH withrawal. It also does not allow deposit and withdrawal of BOS
So what happen to your coin now? Is it missed or not? When this is happen? If you said that i will think again to trade at hitbtc

More on Hitbtc tokens boscoin is not just IOU? For I believe that we can not yet send or remove boscoin from hitbtc
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:55:20 PM

BOS Newsletter - Dec. 26th, 2017

Development Updates

Although we can pretty much agree that creating an ERC20 token would have been much easier, we also hoped to learn and gain from the experience of running a separate consensus protocol and this would also help in creating our own consensus protocol. As you probably know, BOScoin's current consensus protocol is more or less identical to Stellar's Federated Byzantine Agreement, or SCP, but we have been working to modify FBA to better suit our project. We are currently testing an Advanced Federated Byzantine Agreement model and proof of concept is currently under way, as well as a full request code review. A second model has already completed code review and testing of reaching consensus within a quorum. We are also trying to downsize the traffic of FBA to improve latency by gathering up all traffic within a timeframe to a single bundle.

Trust Contracts will be programmable and approachable using ontology and below is a simple diagram on how to understand the flow. Testing of prototypes are currently being made for the flow to work in use cases such as transfer and raising of funds.

I reached out to you all awhile back and insisted that you all release erc20 tokens before mainnet launch to increase speculation, build the community and give ico holders a way to take some profits instead of their money just idle.  QRL implemented this very same idea and I came to you all with this, when you didn't act upon it...I decided not to invest in the ICO.   I thought you all could have been a neo/qtum to South Korea I guess time will tell.  Hang in there investors, no choice really ?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

2econd

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:05:43 PM

The wait has been horrendously long, but I guess it is nigh. hope the price is reasonable, so I can buy some more... but I guess ought to be valued for the long wait alone

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:25:01 PM

Development Updates

Although we can pretty much agree that creating an ERC20 token would have been much easier, we also hoped to learn and gain from the experience of running a separate consensus protocol and this would also help in creating our own consensus protocol. As you probably know, BOScoin's current consensus protocol is more or less identical to Stellar's Federated Byzantine Agreement, or SCP, but we have been working to modify FBA to better suit our project. We are currently testing an Advanced Federated Byzantine Agreement model and proof of concept is currently under way, as well as a full request code review. A second model has already completed code review and testing of reaching consensus within a quorum. We are also trying to downsize the traffic of FBA to improve latency by gathering up all traffic within a timeframe to a single bundle.

Trust Contracts will be programmable and approachable using ontology and below is a simple diagram on how to understand the flow. Testing of prototypes are currently being made for the flow to work in use cases such as transfer and raising of funds.

I reached out to you all awhile back and insisted that you all release erc20 tokens before mainnet launch to increase speculation, build the community and give ico holders a way to take some profits instead of their money just idle.  QRL implemented this very same idea and I came to you all with this, when you didn't act upon it...I decided not to invest in the ICO.   I thought you all could have been a neo/qtum to South Korea I guess time will tell.  Hang in there investors, no choice really ?

Agreed, there was another ICO recently that compensated users in the increase of ETH value and BTC value since the raise, This is what BOSCOIN team should of done especially when they raised in bitcoin; moreover, received the forks Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, and now united Bitcoin, Btcgod, and B2X on the 28th; the team is GREEDY as HELL, Kept all of our increase in value and forked coins for themselves.

Team offered no coins as compensation for listing on exchanges; I myself would give 100k bos to any exchange who would list BOS. and I'm one person. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

What in the WORLD?!?! Not cool BOSCOIN
dahemmer

Activity: 280

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

So what happen to your coin now? Is it missed or not? When this is happen? If you said that i will think again to trade at hitbtc

More on Hitbtc tokens boscoin is not just IOU? For I believe that we can not yet send or remove boscoin from hitbtc

HitBTC is still trading BOScoin as IOU, they haven't configured their system yet to work with BOScoin's TokenNet. Withdrawals and deposits should be available soon, but no exact date has been announced.

https://boscoin.io
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:23:00 PM

Development Updates

I reached out to you all awhile back and insisted that you all release erc20 tokens before mainnet launch to increase speculation, build the community and give ico holders a way to take some profits instead of their money just idle.  QRL implemented this very same idea and I came to you all with this, when you didn't act upon it...I decided not to invest in the ICO.   I thought you all could have been a neo/qtum to South Korea I guess time will tell.  Hang in there investors, no choice really ?

Agreed, there was another ICO recently that compensated users in the increase of ETH value and BTC value since the raise, This is what BOSCOIN team should of done especially when they raised in bitcoin; moreover, received the forks Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, and now united Bitcoin, Btcgod, and B2X on the 28th; the team is GREEDY as HELL, Kept all of our increase in value and forked coins for themselves.

Team offered no coins as compensation for listing on exchanges; I myself would give 100k bos to any exchange who would list BOS. and I'm one person. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

What in the WORLD?!?! Not cool BOSCOIN

Interesting perspective, never thought about the forked money raised from the early ICO's...that would be a huge disservice to cash out the forked coins and not disclose.  Press them on it for an answer.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

Keithmt

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:47:58 PM

Interesting perspective, never thought about the forked money raised from the early ICO's...that would be a huge disservice to cash out the forked coins and not disclose.  Press them on it for an answer.
It doesn’t matter how many forks the bos team benefits from. Would you be entitled to funds that they raised if they held another investment round? Everyone knew upfront that you got 40,000 bos per 1 btc contributed. If you chose to participate in the ico then you get what you paid for. Any incoming monies to the project beyond the ico should go directly towards building bos bigger and better. We all win in this case.
bet1102

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:09:17 AM

I want to sell 300 Boscoin on wallet
Anyone interest send a PM
Thank you
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:39:57 AM

Even a project that TEZOS passes in whitepaper needs to be better managed. I did not lose my belief, but it got a little weak. I trust you .

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:53:28 AM

Even a project that TEZOS passes in whitepaper needs to be better managed. I did not lose my belief, but it got a little weak. I trust you .

Yes, the delay gives a negative thought to many of the investors as to whether we will have the product available to all of us and our trust in boscoin does not go down so early.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Iotainv

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:45:01 AM

Question to Boscoin management/ Kucoin management...........If one scrolls through all recent announcements for the past month on Kucoin.....why have all references to Boscoin winning Kucoin's First Coin Vote been removed from the Kucoin website?? Seems strange!!

2.)  Some have written in about the increase value in ETH and BTC since the ICO and the additional coins generated from related Forks and whether or not we should get compensated...........I would rather that management answer my original enquiries as to, since the value of BTC etc has risen at least 5 to 6 times since the ICO, then why has the management not hired many more DEVs to move this Project along. You could pay them $500,000 a piece , get the best in the world and still not put a dent in the present-valued Boscoin coffers.

How about some answers!!
Ikinanda

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

Question to Boscoin management/ Kucoin management...........If one scrolls through all recent announcements for the past month on Kucoin.....why have all references to Boscoin winning Kucoin's First Coin Vote been removed from the Kucoin website?? Seems strange!!

If you would be an active reader of BOScoins slack or discourse forum or check the KuCoin Twitter or their telegram channel regulary, than you would know that things are in progress:

Here the Twitter statement from KuCoins CEO Michael Gan from about 10h ago:
https://twitter.com/gan_chun/status/945806838443806720

Which is in fact good news, that KuCoin and BOS team are really working on it.
Just be patient.
I'm pretty sure KuCoin wants our trading volume and trading value to get bigger.

I'm for myself are much more curious what HitBTC will do after BOScoin can be traded at KuCoin and about the upcoming MainNet on which the devs worked silently without publishing much.
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:51:26 PM

It just makes me laugh when I see people who say things like 'compensate the earnings I would have made/earned if I had just kept ETH/BTC without investing in your coin/token'...

It's like exchanging USD to EURO in a money exchanger and then going back there after months asking for a "compensation" on the amounts you would have earned if you have just kept the USD.

Really? I can't even...
dahemmer

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:12:11 PM

Scott Matheina, BOScoin's community manager, has made a statement about the current project state regarding exchanges, milestones and future goals:

Quote from: Scott Matheina
Listing on exchanges is a process, and these things take time. Any anxiety our community members are facing is the result of being a part of a startup developing a new blockchain platform, so anyone considering buying our token should be interested in the long term prospects of BOSnet, and have some patience. Don’t focus on short term gains. My advice for everyone in our community is to research our company and project, wait for an exchange to list our token (note: OTC peer-to-peer trading has many risks). It’s important to know about blockchain technology in order to understand how our project will create real sustainable value. We have a well thought out plan for the BOSnet platform, and a long term development road map which goes beyond just the BOSnet platform, but also developing many business and technology use cases that go beyond just a smart contract platform. We are working every day to make this a reality.

We are focused on meeting the goals of the project as outlined in the BOScoin White Paper - https://boscoin.io/wp-content/themes/boscoin/src/pdf/BOScoinWhitePaper.pdf3, with past updates to the development road map published on https://medium.com/@boscoin8. There will be development updates in the near future.

We are in the midst of a technological revolution, and there are some who are not capable of understanding, appreciating, or handling the ups and downs of being a part of a project such as ours, and that is ok. Know your limits, and please don’t broadcast your anxiety or fears on our community. There are many solid members of our community, who understand our long term vision and that it does in fact take time to build a new blockchain platform. Thank you for your support in our vision.

Users who spam, by posting over and over again, their illogical fears, and anxieties will be moderated for the overall health of our community. We do not censor criticism, but I won’t tolerate personal attacks against my team members, or community members. The community plays a part in moderating both the slack and the forum, and on the forum users can flag other user posts for review. Any user who is flagged repeatedly may be restricted or suspended based on their own actions. Be respectful of other users, and know if you are a toxic user then actions will be taken up to and including suspended access to our official communication channels.

https://boscoin.io
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:48:54 PM

It would be nice if you had done the ICON project like a road map. They will first go out as ERC20 tokens, and they will pass to Loopchain in the future.

bigboyganny

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

Confirm. I think its better that way. The dev ought to consider the ease of listing on exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: