Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:13:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227545 times)
dahemmer

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:30:26 AM

Today's newsletter has been sent out. You can find it here.

https://boscoin.io
ilicitano

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:31:09 AM

what a disenchanting newsletter that was, still no news whatsoever about listing on exchanges!
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Hello all, it's gotten quite cold here in Seoul, and we are happy to announce despite the recent setbacks, we are back on track.

Token Distribution Status 

Distribution Schedule
3,674 users received their tokens out of 8,538 total participants. We've distributed 65.7% as of today, which leaves 34.3% remaining to distribute. We will continue to accept token distribution requests, and process the transfers twice a week, but requests have been diminishing somewhat.

For those who have not yet claimed your tokens, please do so as soon as possible. A lot of people with a small bounty have not yet claimed their tokens and we have sent out e-mails as a reminder, but many are not claiming. Mind you, we are not planning to hold them for you indefinitely.

Follow this guide to claim your tokens. https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf

Keep your Secret Seed safe!
We cannot stress this enough. Warnings have been issued everywhere, previous newsletters, in the claim guide, even when you generate your Public Address, but still we received a few reports of tokens being stolen and in every instance, there was one thing in common - Secret Seed being compromised. Do not let your Secret Seed be shown anywhere to anybody, especially to those who claim they are part of the BOScoin team. We NEVER ask for your Secret Seed. If you feel uncomfortable saving your Secret Seed into your computer, save it so that you need to make some modifications only you may know, for example, replace the last letter to another letter only you can remember. We strongly advise you not to even enter your Secret Seed into anywhere apart from your web-wallet. If you feel your Secret Seed has been compromised in any way, don't risk it. Create another Public Address and move your tokens immediately!

Trust Engineering Research Center

We are currently in preparation of setting up "Trust Engineering Research Center". The Trust Engineering Research Center will study related theories behind blockchain, then find and analyze ways to implement its findings to build a "trustless", and thus a more transparent and efficient society. Studies will be conducted not only on blockchain but also in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Smart Contracts and Privacy. Although the Trust Engineering Research Center is not directly involved with development of the platform, it is an affiliate of the BOS Platform Foundation and will serve as a think tank on which direction development will head at later stages. It is just the beginning of the beginning of a long term project and we hope the research center will steer BOS Platform in the right direction!
dahemmer

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:35:08 AM

When the mainnet launch? I'm still waiting for the exchange.

HitBTC take to long make this coin in normal mode not ICO mode, maybe dev can consider to contact another exchange to list this coin.

MainNet is scheduled to launch in early 2018, but no exact date has been given yet.

Rest assured the team has been in contact with HitBTC for quite some time, as well as with many other exchanges. Everything is ready on BOScoin's part; the TokenNet is up and running and transactions can be made through the web wallet, so it's mostly up to the exchanges to actually list BOScoin. Feel free to contact your favorite exchanges and ask them to get BOScoin listed. Organic demand of coin listing is something exchanges take into account.

https://boscoin.io
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:21:11 PM

what is the main future of this boscoin. is this goes to moon like others did?
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:35:12 PM

It's not Scam. It's just a little slower because they're trying to make the best mistakes.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:10:52 PM

It's not Scam. It's just a little slower because they're trying to make the best mistakes.

The team is lazy to process the distribution requests I'm waiting when they will read my message almost more than 2 weeks than I sent them. I also think this is not a scam project but it's taking too long time than expected and still trying hard to resolve some issues.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

The team is lazy to process the distribution requests I'm waiting when they will read my message almost more than 2 weeks than I sent them. I also think this is not a scam project but it's taking too long time than expected and still trying hard to resolve some issues.

The distribution should have been made to the email id registered and people should have been able to create wallets with that, the process is a bit vague and may take more time for each one to be verified, requests to be completed.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

Yeah, it took me over 2 weeks. But this is a very long-term idea.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:26:41 PM

Can you post code updates? I don't know what your team has been doing for so long. No updates at all? Play around with our investors' money?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Immanuel10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

Where can I find a trailer of your project?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:50:12 PM

@dahemmer, can you please tell what is delaying the listing of this token on exchange, I will love to see what the market actually value this token, was even surprise HitBTC has not listed the real tokens

Could you please tell me when we can launch the exchange? Can you tell me the progress? I have tens of thousands of boscoin. I am looking forward to trading.

How long are we going to be patience? We have waited so long buddy! Let the team do something urgent to keep the light on! All we need is an exchange to start trading so that the true value of the coin can be measured through market forces.

The team has contacted over 30 exchanges and has recently asked in Slack to contact HitBTC in order to speed up the conversion from IOU to real token trading. Exchanges also need to configure their systems to work with the BOScoin TokenNet API before trading can start happening.

I'm not sure why it is taking longer than forseen, but the team is doing their best to get BOScoin listed on exchanges. Keep an eye out for more updates through newsletters and blog posts.
Thanks for the reply, but surprise that out of the 30 exchanges none has started trading Boscoin, Boscoin community is strong enough than some projects getting listed immediately after their ICO

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lowkey9898

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:56:07 PM

I would think since BOScoin is building it's own blockchain from sratch. It is going to take a while because of testing and quality assurance purposes to get it lsited on exchange. Releasing it too soon when it is not ready is not a good idea. This project is not like bitcoin forks which is pretty much a duplicate of bitcoin and way easier to implement. So Be patient hodlers! 
raigo163

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:30:54 PM

BOS should tell to investors, why is it so hard to go to exchanges? For us, it seems like easy job, lots of coins everywhere.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:31:36 AM

HitBTC take to long make this coin in normal mode not ICO mode, maybe dev can consider to contact another exchange to list this coin.

MainNet is scheduled to launch in early 2018, but no exact date has been given yet.

Rest assured the team has been in contact with HitBTC for quite some time, as well as with many other exchanges. Everything is ready on BOScoin's part; the TokenNet is up and running and transactions can be made through the web wallet, so it's mostly up to the exchanges to actually list BOScoin. Feel free to contact your favorite exchanges and ask them to get BOScoin listed. Organic demand of coin listing is something exchanges take into account.

Your current capital is $80mln and you have a problem with exchange? Cheesy
Why do not pay the fees? boscoin is greedy greedy greedy pathetic scam Cheesy

Agreed why can't the fees be paid? The project raised 278 million us dollars and now worth a lot more. Pay the exchange fees please!
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:05:01 AM

Your current capital is $80mln and you have a problem with exchange? Cheesy
Why do not pay the fees? boscoin is greedy greedy greedy pathetic scam Cheesy

Agreed why can't the fees be paid? The project raised 278 million us dollars and now worth a lot more. Pay the exchange fees please!

maybe dev have other consideration for that
we just wait for update from dev for further news.
if you see the funds collected it should be very easy to get into any exchange. because you just pay the fee and this coin will go to the desired exchange
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:18:13 AM

I have not seen any Scam actions in great Boscoin project just that people have waited so long to see Boscoin listed and traded in an exchange. Management should do something about it.

HOMT