Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 11:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227550 times)
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:28:49 AM

When boscoin in exchange?
dahemmer

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

Finally I got my coins in my wallet. Thank you dahemmer that offer help in PM.
It feels good to have coins in web wallet. I hope it's safe. (I took all security measures by myself, I'm talking about client side.)

You're welcome. Great to hear that you have received your BOScoins!

As long as you stored your secret seed safely, your coins will be safe as well. The team has asked a few security firms to take a look at the network and web wallet and no point of vulnerability was found.

https://boscoin.io
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:34:32 AM

When boscoin in exchange?

The team is working on it, but it's hard to say when. BOScoin team member Scott Matheina has shed some light on the exchanges topic:

Quote from: Scott Matheina
We are actively working with exchanges to list our token. Exchanges receive thousands of applications and sometimes dozens a day. The listing process is not quick or easy. We are actively working with many exchanges right now to get listed as soon as possible. Once our token is listed on an exchange, we will make a public announcement. We can not discuss any information regarding the listing process, status, or which exchanges we've contacted.
We will make a public announcement once we are listed, and that information will come directly from the exchange. We are not an ERC-20 token, so this process could take longer than other projects. Please be patient.

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:53:17 AM

Hi, for anyone who wants to sell some of there boscoin for BTC, PM me. i like to buy 40k.
Price may not be a lot higher then ico-price because BTC next stop is 12.700 and then 20.000, (according to fib.levels) so BOS will likely be a lot less satoshi's in 2018.
Just offering a way out for anybody who wants to ride the waves of BTC.  Cool

will the team change the number of coins necessary for the nodes due to the increasing value of bitcoin?

To remind the cost of one DASH masternode now it's over $700k  Smiley

Early investors of BOScoin are in a comfortable status and there is no reason to reduce the 40,000 BOScoin necessary for the masternodes.
Besides, the current cost of $60-80k to buy 40,000 BOScoin don't seem big. You will have to pay even more after MainNet Launch.

I do agree with you, there is no need to reduce the master node tokens allocation, this was well spelt out during the toekn sale the amount of tokens one will need to set up a master node, do they need to reduce the numbers every time the price go up
this is good news, now only need that the project was at least as much as the DASH and the cost of a  equal. Where and when will the information how technologically to build node?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

Is here somebody who may describe me what exactly will be produced by this project except tokens?

What kind of people requirement does the project resolve?
I've found no one.

BOScoin aims to overcome the technical and operational issues inherent in many cryptocurrencies. The incentive scheme and issuance plan is aimed towards creating value for the coin while deterring the centralization of power. The Modified Federated Byzantine Agreement algorithm will allow for low latency transactions while being more energy efficient. The Congressional System is aimed towards creating a more democratic and productive decision making process. Trust contracts will provide a decidable and approachable framework for creating and executing contracts on the blockchain. BOScoin aims to achieve these goals while leveraging the security and integrity that can be gained through blockchain technology.

The BOScoin platform will allow for many applications to run on top of it, making use of the BOScoin token and trust contracts. For starters there will be two ready-made applications called Stardaq and Delicracy which are being built by the team and partners:

• Stardaq: an international celebrity popularity prediction market. A celebrity's popularity is represented as an index and users can place bets on whether the popularity of the celebrity will rise or fall. The bets can only be placed with BOScoins.
  • Delicracy: a collective decision making tool that can be implemented in any organization. All users can participate in the decision-making process by placing bets on a set of proposals,
    similar to the Augur prediction market . The proposal with the most bets is passed. This type of system can help promote transparency and participation for decision-making processes in organizations large and small.

These applications will not only increase the transactional value of the coin, but will also help acquire new users. The team is also working on other projects and collaborations, but no details have been shared yet.

One of the main features of the platform is the Commons Budget. The Commons Budget is an account where BOScoins are held and can only be transferred by proposals that are passed through the Congress. The main role of Commons Budget is to expedite the growth of the coin users during the early stages, for example by providing BOScoins to startups or companies as funding capital to build an application on the platform. Anyone can build an application on the BOScoin platform, as long as the proposal gets accepted through the Congress. It's also not limited to building applications, anything that helps BOScoin grow could be accepted. It's up to the Congress members to vote for each proposal in a democratic way.

More information about the Congress, Commons Budget, trust contracts and much more can be found in the FAQ and white paper.

Wow, this is good to hear for investors, having Stardaq and Delicracy lined up to use Boscoin platform i a great thing for investors because this is going to increase  the transaction and more reward to token holders

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:01:19 PM

when will mainnet launch, i want to see boscoin in the moon. look very interested coin that should goes on exchanges and others wallets exchanges too.
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:28:08 PM

Hitbtc listing is still IOU? Why can't they switch to original coin yet? Is it too hard to implement your blockchain?
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

when will mainnet launch, i want to see boscoin in the moon. look very interested coin that should goes on exchanges and others wallets exchanges too.
i also want to know when the coin will list the exchange.i am looking forward the moment.good luck.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Ikinanda

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

Hitbtc listing is still IOU? Why can't they switch to original coin yet? Is it too hard to implement your blockchain?

You may add your voice at Twitter to that question.
Its not "nice" anymore that they delay their "I Owe You" promise for weeks.
Ikinanda

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:00:30 PM

i also want to know when the coin will list the exchange.i am looking forward the moment.good luck.

We all want to know that of course!
There is really much effort from the team behind the scenes, but it is not only more difficult to implement a stellar token than a ERC-20 token, but also ICOs are piling up in front of exchanges.
Looks like exchanges are saturated and don`t know whom to pick.
Ikinanda

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:11:15 PM

I think the delay in exchange listing is because the Boscoin tokennet is new unlike Ethereum platform that has been tried, I hope investors will get good value for their money when listed in exchange, I know alot of people want to get out of this tokens and ride the BTC hype.

Those are already out by the OTC trades or could if they really wanted :-)
ilicitano

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:05:03 PM

You may add your voice at Twitter to that question.
Its not "nice" anymore that they delay their "I Owe You" promise for weeks.

It does seem a bit naughty that they have not been swapped for actual tokens yet
pikalong

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:11:45 AM

The lending coin is swarming everywhere. perhaps this is not a good time to Boscoin lauch exchanges

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $5M Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:40 AM

I think it safe as you should only invest in what you willing to part, especially ICO of any coin you don't have much hope.
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:43:12 AM

Somewhere in early 2018. Unfortunately no exact launch date has been specified yet.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:55:04 AM

HitBTC is still listing as IOU, but progression is being made. BOScoin team member Hankyeol Tschoe said the following in Slack:

Quote from: Hankyeol Tschoe
I think I am allowed to say hitBTC came through (although we all knew they kinda have to list us sooner or later). I know some of you dislike hitBTC as an exchange but it's a start. Deposits and withdrawals will be available soon although they failed to give us a timeline.

As to why it takes longer; nowadays there are many ERC-20 tokens and many exchanges have already adopted and implemented this standard. BOScoin, however, is not an ERC-20 token, it is a new blockchain platform based on Stellar. This also means that exchanges need to implement BOScoin's standard before BOScoin can be listed and traded. Considering this, and taking into account that exchanges get many requests for hundreds of other coins to be listed, it simply takes more time. Nevertheless the team is doing their utmost best to get listed on (well known) exchanges as soon as possible.

Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:19:36 AM

Now the team needs to set up a new roadmap. I am very sorry if the Tezos arrive earlier.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:34:00 PM

I think it safe as you should only invest in what you willing to part, especially ICO of any coin you don't have much hope.

Qtum is the most success ico..

running farm worldwide
Ikinanda

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

Now the team needs to set up a new roadmap. I am very sorry if the Tezos arrive earlier.

With their new site update there is already a detailed Technical Roadmap:
Scroll down here:  https://boscoin.io/intro/
Ikinanda

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:49:03 PM

this is good news, now only need that the project was at least as much as the DASH and the cost of a  equal. Where and when will the information how technologically to build node?

Software and instructions are to come before genesis, means expected in the next few weeks.

It was said that from a point of working power a Raspberry Pi would suffice as a normal PC or Notebook, too.
More important would be the internet connection speed, which must be good.
To be connected with your account/wallet only the public key must be filed into the nodes software.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: