Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ]  (Read 69330 times)
Dotrego

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 02:25:11 PM

Price starts at $1 - so you will accept fiat "investments"? Or fiat and cryptocoins?

There are 7 listed addresses where the funds will be received. Since each coin will have different prices how do you determine the fiat value? For example, someone invests with WAVES, do you convert it to its equivalent BTC at that time of investment and also BTC's equivalent fiat value? or you calculate the BTC and USD values only after the ICO?
Price is calculated live based on market index in the signup form.
You can choose any of the cryptocurrencies to pay with.

Fiat is accepted by the NLnet Foundation (https://nlnet.nl), we advise people to include their email address in the wire transfer so we can allocate the assets correctly.

DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

Dear IoC, you state to be an ANBI, but I cannot find you. Could you provide some more details? And is it possible for Dutch residents to get tax rebates on their donation?
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:48:15 PM

bounty for german translation?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 06:21:26 AM

Dear IoC, you state to be an ANBI, but I cannot find you. Could you provide some more details? And is it possible for Dutch residents to get tax rebates on their donation?
Yes and yes.

We are a programme of the Dutch ANBI Commons Conservancy.
You can find our project under "Blockchain wizardry". All our code becomes their property, to make sure it remains in the public domain.

This organisation does not handle any money. All crowdfund proceeds go to the ANBI NLnet. You can do this in crypto via our website, or in fiat to NLnet directly. You can find their financial information here. More information about their ANBI status can be found here.
Transfers to Dutch ANBI´s can make you eligible for a tax rebate; check the conditions here (Dutch).

Already provided here. So not at the moment Smiley

DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:56:08 AM

Yes and yes.

We are a programme of the Dutch ANBI Commons Conservancy.
You can find our project under "Blockchain wizardry". All our code becomes their property, to make sure it remains in the public domain.

This organisation does not handle any money. All crowdfund proceeds go to the ANBI NLnet. You can do this in crypto via our website, or in fiat to NLnet directly. You can find their financial information here. More information about their ANBI status can be found here.
Transfers to Dutch ANBI´s can make you eligible for a tax rebate; check the conditions here (Dutch).

Already provided here. So not at the moment Smiley

Great, thanks for the information, this makes this project even more interesting  Smiley
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

I see a strong foundation for your coin, it is full of elements to develop into a core coin, good ideas and perfect designs. I like it very much, I hope it will stand on the same level as other coins. I do not need a sudden development, sustainable development is always the most important thing. Make sure everything works out according to your plan.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

I do have my doubts here,what does it mean by having a hybrid asset,does that mean that we can choose what asset i am willing to accept from a list of Bitcoin, Ethereum, NXT, CounterParty and LISK, i am a bit confused here,can you elaborate this to me please.I like the concept but not sure how you are going to collaborate everything.
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

I like the concept but not sure how you are going to collaborate everything.
A hybrid asset is comprised of parts: one part on each chain. In the weavechain of the IoC network, their value is linked. With users who function as allocators between chains, value can be swapped from one user to another, using allocators as a hop to switch chains.

So... Alice has BTC but wants for $1 worth of XEM, Bob has XEM but wants for $1 worth of ETH, Cypher has ETH but wants for $1 worth of BTC.
In this scenario Alice's BTC will end up at Cypher, Bob's XEM end up at Alice, Cypher's ETH ends up at Bob.
To represent the value comparably among the participants, the decentralized exchange in the wallet does not use $ but HYBRIDs, as this is the token available on all chains.

Anyone will receive the hybrid asset on the chain of the currency they donated in. (In case the campaign is a large success this will be handled first come, first serve.)

m1000

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:29:08 PM

Hello. How can I get invitation to SLACK here:

https://internetofcoins.slack.com/
 Roll Eyes
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

Hello. How can I get invitation to SLACK here:

https://internetofcoins.slack.com/
 Roll Eyes
My bad even I do not know Internet of Coins had a slack channel already, yeah same question I would like to join Internet of Coins slack, i am looking for link invitation in the previous post but didn't find yet even in the first post Cheesy

Poeboe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

For chat check out our websitelink:
https://internetofcoins.org/en/chat
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

For chat check out our websitelink:
https://internetofcoins.org/en/chat
Yeah thanks, but that freenode channel right, I think would be great if team create a slack channel too, and if that available just post the invitation link, imho slack better than freenode.
agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 03:02:48 PM

Actually we have both, and they are connected over a chat bridge. We also have these connected to Mumble, Riot, XMPP and Telegram (read-only).

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

Dotrego

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

Hi all, there is a Slack channel. (https://internetofcoins.slack.com)
I have added a few people today. Just send me a PM, e-mail or post your address here and I will add it asap Smiley

Something different:

Internet of Coins: Extra Project Update: less than 24 Hours left until crowdfund - Special Hardware Bonus

Dear cryptocurrency enthusiast,

We thank you for your interest in our project. You are receiving this e-mail because you have either signed up for the Internet of Coins e-mail updates, or have previously been in touch with one of our team members. For a quick introduction or reminder, take a look at this interview.

- Welcome!

If this is your first e-mail update, you can always read the previous ones at our weblog. And remember: the fundraiser starts tomorrow March 21st, 11.00 am CET. We send these updates usually once per week. Rather read these updates in another language? Check out our translated newsfeeds at Bitcointalk. Today, this is a special extra edition.

- Special update: hardware bonus for early participants

Over the last week, we have received a flood of signups and Early Bird requests. We are going over all of them one by one to make sure all questions are answered. You can also reach us via Twitter or the live chatpage for direct answers.

The final countdown is underway, and there is less than 24 hours left for the last Early Bird signups. We have decided to give all Early Birds a special perk for their support: a hardware node running Internet of Coins.
The hardware node will run an Internet of Coins beta that needs no configuration and is plug-and-play. Its casing is made from wood that is from environment friendly stewarded forests, and is carefully produced in the Netherlands.

If you have not seen any e-mail from us regarding your Early Bird signup, please check your junk e-mail box to see if it landed there. We have already given every current Early Bird a response.
Otherwise you can find the Early Birds terms here for more information.

- Ways to support

Like the project? You can help us out by giving it a Star with your Twitter account on Cyber Fund. You can also follow us at @internetofcoins to spread the word further. Want be added to our Slack channel? Just reply to this mail with your request and we'll add you.

Thank you for taking the time to read our updates,
we´ll be in touch again soon with our next newsletter!

Yours sincerely,
Amadeus, George, Jelle, Joachim, Marjon, Matthias, Pim, Robert, Sergey and Steffen

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

I wish I could become an early bird backer and get that hardware node, it looks great and would be very handy. I thought about it seriously, but 10 BTC is just too much for me right now. Oh well.

bct2

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

SCAM?
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

I wish I could become an early bird backer and get that hardware node, it looks great and would be very handy. I thought about it seriously, but 10 BTC is just too much for me right now. Oh well.
They will become available to a broader audience later. We just have limited supply and resources to create and deliver them this first batch Smiley

SCAM?
Please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1786659.msg18268814#msg18268814

agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 05:50:51 AM

Thanks to @buyer for notifying us our countdown clock was ticking strangely.

Time was being "warped"  Wink due to a caching problem on our website. We've fixed it, and now the clock is counting down as it should.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

zrunfeng

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:28:05 AM

I have see the roadmap,and i found it is too long time to launch wallet..this is very dangerous...
Undead_Phenix

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:34:24 AM

no escrow?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: